Oh! Good, huh?
哦! 好吃 哈?
That is really good. Is there another spoon in the bag?
真的好吃 袋子里还有勺子吗?
Let me have- give it here for a second.
让我吃 递给我一下
Let me have a taste.
让我尝一口
Ah! It's good.
啊!好吃
Isn't that good? Yup.
好吃吧? 好吃
By the way... Mmm?
顺便说一句 嗯?
Your taste was about twice as big as mine.
你吃的那口是我吃的两倍大
What are you talking about? It was a small taste. No, it was about...
你在说什么啊?就一小口 不 那一口大概
No, it was about as twice as big as mine.
不 大概有我那口的两倍大
Just stop it. No no. I'm evening it out, that's all.
别闹了 停下停下 我就想扯平而已
Evening it out? What are you talking about? Yeah, I just evened it out.
扯平?你在说什么啊? 是啊 我只是扯平
No, now you've gotten two and I've gotten one.
不行 你现在吃了两口 我只吃了一口
That's bullshit. No, my two bites were the same as your one.
扯淡 不 我吃两口只有你一口那么大
Oh, right. Okay. I can't even see what you're eating.
哦 是么 好吧 我都没看见你吃了多少
Look at that! Look at the size of those bites you took!
看!看你吃得多大口!
Are you serious? Come on, that's not fair.
你认真的么?拜托 这不公平
Stop it. No, we're even. Really?
别吃了 不 我们扯平了 真的吗?
You're done. No, bullshit.
你吃够了 扯淡
You're... Bullshit, you're done. It's for Os...
你 你吃够了 那是给奥斯卡的
No way, man. You're done!
没门 哥们 你吃够了!
One more. Last one, okay? We'll have one more.
再吃一口 最后一口 好么?我们再吃一口
This is it. Okay, one more. Okay, one... One each more.
就这样 好 再吃一口 好 一口 一人再一口
One each more, okay? Thank you.
一人再吃一口 好么?谢谢
You just took two bites! Bullshit.
你刚吃了两口! 放屁
What do you mean, bullshit? I'm driving! Stop!
你几个意思?放屁? 我在开车!别闹了!
All right. Okay. All right, you want to be a dick, be a dick.
行 好 行 你想混♥蛋♥ 那咱就混♥蛋♥
Okay, you want to be a dick...
好 你想当混♥蛋♥
Be a fucking dick! Okay?!
当你♥妈♥的♥混♥蛋♥!行了吧?!
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Oh, hey, Vance.
哦 嘿 万斯
I... I don't know what the hell you're trying to say.
我 我不知道你到底想说什么
Will you just talk, please?
你能直接说话吗?求你了
Pinkberry.
粉红莓
IIII... Just go. I know.
我我我我 走吧 我知道
I'll see you later. Bye. Bye.
回头见 再见 再见
See you, Vance.
回见 万斯
Jesus, you've got some stuff on your face.
天哪 你脸上还有东西呢
Get that off.
把它弄掉
Jeff? Yeah?
杰夫? 什么?
Did you get it? Nope. Closed.
买♥♥到了吗?没有 关门了
They were closed? They were closed.
关门了? 关门了
They're never closed. They're open till, like, midnight.
他们从来不关门 他们一直开到半夜
We go after the movies all the time. They... I'm telling ya...
我们看完电影老去吃 他们... 我跟你说
Korean holiday. A Korean holiday?
韩国节日 韩国节日?
Tet. Tet. Oh, it had to be today of all days.
韩国新年 韩国新年 哦就偏偏是今天
Yeah, today is tet. It's tet. Tet day.
是啊 今天是韩国新年 韩国新年 韩国新年
You know, Koreans own Pinkberry.
你知道 粉红莓是韩国人开的
Wasn't there another one? So all of them would be closed?
没有别的店了吗?全部的粉红莓都关了?
All of them are closed. Oh God damn, he can't have his last meal.
全都关了 哦天哪 它不能吃最后一餐了
He loves the Pinkberry so much.
它那么喜欢粉红莓
Yeah. It's very interesting, though,
是啊 但是非常有意思
that he would choose Pinkberry as a last meal.
它最后一餐会选择吃粉红莓
He loves it. I wonder if that'll catch on in prisons,
它爱吃 不知道监狱里会不会也这样
you know, when they're about to be electrocuted.
你知道 犯人要被电刑之前
Pinkberry makes no sense. Well, why?
粉红莓根本说不通 是么 为什么?
The Pinkberry'll melt. It'll never get there in time.
粉红莓会融化的 不可能及时送到监狱
Why not? There's no Pinkberrys near prisons.
为什么不能? 监狱附近没有粉红莓
What, have you visited every prison in the United States?
啥 你有去过美国境内所有监狱么?
I can make an assumption on this one
我可以假设
that there's not a lot of Pinkberrys near prisons. There's plenty of Pinkberrys.
监狱附近没有粉红莓 到处都有粉红莓
I'll bet you there's a couple of decent ones near a prison.
我打赌监狱附近肯定有一两个不错的
No way. Oh God. Well, we have to go take care of this now.
不可能 哦天哪 好吧 我们得去解决这事了
Let me just throw this out. What? No. No.
让我先把这个扔了 什么? 不不
Uh, I'll take that. I'll take that. What is it?
呃 给我吧 给我吧 怎么了?
No, it's gross. It's full of my snot.
不要 太恶心了 都是我的鼻涕
Suz, just give it. Let me just throw it out.
苏苏 给我吧 让我把它扔了
No no, just go... Put the tissue in my hand.
不 不 你去 把纸巾放在我手里
You know what? You've gone through enough today
知道么?你今天承受得已经够多了
you don't need to be looking at garbage.
你不需要看垃圾
Right. I'm very sensitive. Yeah yeah, I know.
对 我很敏感 是的 我知道
All right. Let's go take care of this now.
好吧 我们现在去处理事情吧
Oh God. I don't want to do this.
哦天哪 我不想这么做
Hey, Lewis, where the hell are you?
嘿 路易斯 你到底在哪儿?
I'm sitting here like an idiot for 20 minutes.
我跟个傻子一样在这儿坐了二十分钟了
I thought we were supposed to have lunch. Give me a call.
我以为我们要一起吃午饭的 打给我
He was just beloved by the whole neighborhood.
邻居们都爱它
You all know... I mean these kids...
你们都知道...那些孩子...
I'm just so glad you were all here to share it.
我很欣慰你们能来分享
Where were you? I waited half an hour.
你到哪儿去了?我等了半个小时
You didn't confirm. There's no way I'm gonna go there.
你没有确认 我才不会去呢
I didn't confirm? We had... We had a plan.
我没有确认?我们 我们计划好了的
The plan is the confirmation.
计划好了就是确认了
I don't have to go to... I don't have to make another plan.
我不是非得...我不必再计划一次
The plan is a plan. A confirmation is a guarantee
计划只是计划 确认才保证...
you're gonna show up! Okay, Sunday, same time, same place.
你肯定会出现 好吧 周日 同一时间 同一地点
Well, I'll need a confirmation.
那 我需要一个确认
You're not getting a confirmation!
我才不会给你确认!
I have to have a confirmation. This is the confirmation right now.
我必须有个确认 现在这个就是确认
This is a plan. You're like some kind of government bureaucracy.
现在这个是计划 你就跟什么政♥府♥官僚一样
You've got the plan. You've got the confirmation. You've got a subcommittee.
又要计划 又要确认 又要搞个小组委员会
I've got to go through all these levels. I'm not the Kremlin!
我得层层上报 我又不是克里姆林宫的!
I'm just a human being who needs to be assured that if I'm gonna take a shower,
我只是一个正常人 需要确定 我洗了澡
get my clothes on and drive to a fucking restaurant,
穿了衣服开车去个他妈的餐馆
you're gonna show up. I am assuring you right now.
你会出现 我现在就跟你保证
Yeah? Yeah, there's no confirmation.
是么? 是 不会再另外确认了
Fine. Show up.
好吧 给我出现
Fine, I'll show up... Okay.
好 我会出现的 好
But you'll really be in deep shit if you don't.
但如果你不来你就麻烦大了
Do you believe this crap? Look at this.
您相信这些鬼话么?瞧这个
I can't ta... I've gotta get out.
我忍♥不了 我得出去
This is giving me the creeps. This is crazy. I know.
弄得我起鸡皮疙瘩 这简直疯了 我知道
A Shiva call for a dog?
给狗办犹太追思会?
Have you ever heard of anything like that?
你听说过这种东西么?
I only met him once and he nipped at me.
我就见过他一次 他还冲我叫了
I shouldn't even be here. I didn't even like the dog.
我根本不应该来 我甚至都不喜欢狗
Hey, this is... This is... I can't...
嘿 这简直 这简直 我不能
It's like a "Twilight Zone"... Hey. Hey, Vance.
弄得跟《阴阳魔界》一样 嘿 嘿 万斯
Hi. Hi. This is my friend Richard. This is Vance.
嗨 嗨 这是我朋友理查德 这是万斯
Oh, thanks a lot.
哦 多谢
What the fuck is that? Is he like a mime or some shit?
这他妈什么鬼?他是个哑剧演员还是什么?
He's taken... What's wrong with him?
他发了... 他什么毛病?
He's taken a vow of silence,
他发了一个沉默誓言
yet he mouths. Like a ventriloquist without a puppet.
但是他用口型说话啊 就像一个没有人偶的腹语术师
He should have at least a puppet in the car
他应该至少在车里放个人偶
for practice when he goes out. I agree with you.
这样他出去的时候还能练习 我同意
And I can't help feeling, Vance, that I failed him.
而且我忍♥不住觉得 万斯 我辜负了它
And you're a spiritual person. You understand this.
你是个相信灵魂的人 你能理解
You didn't fail him. At the vet's I wanted to give him his last meal.
你没有辜负它 在兽医那里 我想给它吃最后一餐
He loved Pinkberry and Larry and Jeff went to get it
它喜欢粉红莓 拉里和杰夫去买♥♥
and it was closed.
但是关门了
And I feel such a sense of guilt.
我觉得特别内疚
We tried to make his life the best possible life...
我们尽力让它一生过得好
Pinkberry.
粉红莓
Mmm!
嗯!
The whole neighborhood loved him, didn't they, Jeff?
邻居们都爱它 不是吗 杰夫?
What? What? The... The hose? I feel so horrible, Vance.
什么?什么?水管? 我感觉太糟糕了 万斯
There's a hose? I don't have a hose.
有水管?我没有水管啊
Jeff and Larry went... Larry, I don't have a hose.
拉里和杰夫去... 我没有水管啊
Yes, they went to get the Pinkberry. Did you bring a hose?
是的 他们去买♥♥粉红莓了 你带水管了吗?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表