Did they mention a degree? No, they didn't mention degree
有没有提到该鞠到几度? 没有
because a bow is a bow.
因为鞠躬就是鞠躬
Do you know what the Japanese guy in the park actually said about your bow?
你知道公园里那个日本人怎么评价你鞠的那躬吗?
No, what did he say?
不知道 他说什么了?
He said... Yeah. Uhhuh.
他说... 你说吧
It's a shit bow.
这是狗屁鞠躬
He said shit bow?
他说狗屁鞠躬?
Yes, those were his words. Shit bow.
对 他原话就是这样 狗屁鞠躬
My bow is a shit bow?
我鞠的躬是狗屁?
I'm not saying that. Let's find out.
不是我说的 我们查查看
I'll go on the Internet, we'll do a little research,
我上网搜搜 做一下研究
then I'll come back and we'll see if your bow is right.
然后回来告诉你 你鞠的对不对
Okay, sure. I do that for you.
好 我也查一查
we'll do contest. All right, we'll look it up.
我们比一比 好 我查一下
Also, future reference,
还有 提一句
just to note there's other good restaurants around too.
这周围还有其他好餐馆 万一你之后要找地方吃饭
You should try sometime. There's good places here.
你应该试一试 周围有很多好地方
I really enjoy this food. Yeah, you do.
我很喜欢你家的菜 是啊
Yes. For you, here we go.
好 为你鞠躬 瞧好了
That looked good.
这回看起来不错
Okay. That looked good.
好 这次鞠得好
Okay okay. I'm still gonna research.
是是 我还是要查
Yeah, sure. Yeah, research.
好 没问题 查吧
Okay? Yeah, Wikipedia.
行吗? 对 维♥基♥百♥科♥
Yeah, sure you're goddamn right. I'm living large.
是啊 你说得太对了 我现在纸醉金迷
I just had a croissant filled with motherfucking champagne.
我刚吃了一个香槟馅的牛角面包
Hey, I've got to talk to you.
嘿 我得跟你谈谈
Hold the fuck on, bitch. Hold the fuck up. God damn.
等等 等等 该死
What's up, Larry? Got a date with Jane.
怎么了 拉里? 我要和珍妮约会
Oooh. I need a...
哦 我需要一片
Supplement.
补品
A what? You know, a supplement.
一片什么? 补品
A supplement? What the fuck is that?
一片补品?那是什么?
You know, one of the pills. I need a pill.
就是那个药片 我需要来一片
Oh, I'm out of pills, man. I don't have no pills.
哦 我没药片了 没有了
That's it. Since when?
就这样 什么时候没有的?
I'm out. You're popping these motherfuckers like candy.
吃完了 你吃药像吃糖一样快
Why didn't you tell me? I got to tell you when I'm out of pills?
怎么不告诉我? 我没药了还得告诉你一声?
You know I'm depending on it. You got to go solo, man.
你知道我就靠这药了 你得单打独斗了 哥们
What? Solo? Go fucking solo.
什么?单打独斗? 自己上啊
She'll notice the drop off. How am I gonna do that?
她会注意到我大不如前 我怎么办?
Yeah, that's fucked up.
对 这就完蛋了
You can't go into a fuck fight with no goddamn weapon.
你不能打架不带武器
That ain't cool. You heard me?
这可不好
Fucking walking in with a goddamn jump rope hanging from your fucking pants.
裤裆里软得像一根跳绳一样就进屋
Get off the phone. Who are you talking to?
挂掉电♥话♥ 你在跟谁说话?
I'll call you back Come on, I've got to pick her up in two hours.
我再打给你 拜托 我两小时后就得去接她了
Can you think of anything? I need some help.
你能想想办法吗?帮帮我
Oh, I've got an idea.
哦 我有个主意
Here's what I want you to do, okay?
你这么办 听好了
Go around to Washington Square park, all right?
你先绕路去华盛顿广场公园 好吧?
Got any... Got any of that stuff?
有没有...有没有那什么?
The money.
钱
Come on.
快点
That's it? Two? Yeah.
就两片? 对
I thought there were three. That's it. Now beat it.
我还以为是三片 就这么多 滚吧
Get out of here. Nice to meet you.
快滚 见到你很高兴
Yeah.
好
All right, I've got one. Okay.
我想到了 说吧
Who holds the record for most postseason home runs?
季后赛全垒打的纪录保持者是谁?
Most post season homeruns? Come on, Jane.
季后赛全垒打?拜托 珍妮
What are you doing? Give me a test.
怎么这样?出道难点儿的题啊
Come on. Bernie Williams.
快答 伯尼威廉姆斯
Wrong. Manny.
错了 曼尼
Manny? Manny Manny man... Whoa!
曼尼? 曼尼曼尼 哇哦!
Jeez, I'm so sorry.
天 真抱歉
I took your shoe right off. No, it's fine.
我把你的鞋踩掉了 没事的
Are you really sorry? Really? Yes. Yes.
你真的很抱歉吗? 是啊
Okay, then give me a bow. I don't know if I'm bow sorry.
那给我鞠躬道歉 也没有抱歉到要鞠躬的地步吧
No, I need bow sorry or I'm not forgiving you.
不 我要你鞠躬道歉 不然就不原谅你
Really? Yeah.
真的吗? 是啊
You want the bow? I do.
真要我鞠躬? 是啊
Jane. Larry.
珍妮 拉里
You've got it. Yay.
满足你 棒耶
Whoa, you dropped something.
等等 你掉了个东西
What is this?
这是什么?
Are you juicing?
你在用药?
No no.
没有
Look, it's not for performance.
这不是为了床上表现
It's just for recovery. Bullshit, Larry.
是为了帮我康复 扯淡 拉里
No, seriously. Are you kidding?
不 是真的 你开玩笑吗?
I can put up those numbers anytime.
我随时都能达到最好状态
You think anybody else could do what I do
你觉得别人仅凭吃药
just by taking one of those pills? I have skills.
就能像我一样厉害吗?我有技巧的
Hey, what are you doing? Where's my ticket?
嘿 你干什么?我的票呢?
What about the hall of fame? You're not getting in.
名人堂呢? 你别想进
Everybody's doing it! I was just leveling the playing field!
大家都吃药的 我是为了公平起见才吃的
I'm sorry!
对不起!
So sorry!
超级对不起!
Anyway, you know I heard about what happened.
你的事我都听说了
I really felt terrible and thought I should...
我觉得很过意不去 觉得我应该...
Forget it. You know why?
算了 你知道为什么吗?
Because the important thing is
因为不管你因为什么来这儿
whatever brought you here is now the beginning of a friendship.
这就是我们友谊的开端 这才重要
I approached you, I asked you, you let it sink in... Mr. Duckstein.
我找到你 提出好友邀请 你慢慢就听进去了... 达克斯坦先生
Lunch. ...And here we are. Oh, lunch time.
午餐 然后瞧瞧我们现在 哦 该吃午餐了
Lunch time. You know something? 1:00.
吃午餐了 你知道吗 下午1点
What do we have today? Salisbury steak.
今天吃什么?索尔兹伯里牛排
Would you like to stay for lunch? No no.
你想留下来吃午餐吗? 不了
This could be our first meal together. Get my friend some lunch.
这是我们第一次一起吃饭 给我朋友拿午餐来
My new friend some lunch. You know something?
给我的新朋友吃午餐 你知道吗?
This is so ironic. We're having lunch after all.
这太讽刺了 我们终究还是一起吃午餐了
Talk about destiny. I feel it, I know you feel it.
这就是命运 我感觉到了 你肯定也感觉到了
This is gonna be the first of God knows how many lunches.
这是我们未来无数次午餐中的第一次
Because this is the beginning.
因为这就是开端
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表