I want you to win.
我想让你赢
That was amazing.
简直太爽了
The penis is an extraordinary instrument, Jane.
我的老二是一件完美的器物 珍妮
Sometimes it surprises even me.
有时连我自己都会被它惊喜到
And it's not just a one-time thing.
而且不是仅此一次昙花一现
That's what you get on a consistent basis with me.
所以我会给你始终如一的体验
Really? Absolutely.
真的吗? 当然
I can't even move. Well, speaking of that.
我都动不了了 说到这个
Shall we do this again on Friday?
我们周五再来一次行吗?
I don't want to wait that long.
我不想等那么久
How about Thursday? Thursday?
那周四呢? 周四?
I thought you had plans on Thursday. I'll cancel them.
我还以为你周四有安排 我取消掉
You'll cancel them? Mmhmm.
你要取消? 嗯
Wow. Too bad for that person.
哇 为那个人惋惜
All right, Janie.
好吧 珍妮
It's been swell. Hope you had fun.
很愉快 希望你有享受到
Ah.
啊
Oh!
哦!
Excuse me. Do you speak English?
不好意思 你会说英语吗?
Yes, I am fluent. Yes.
我说得还挺流利的
Oh, I noticed that when you apologized to this man
我注意到你给这个人道歉的时候
you gave him a rather deep bow.
鞠了很深的一躬
Almost 90°.
都快90度了
Yes, I spilled ice cream.
是啊 我碰掉了他的冰激凌
So I very sorry. So I apologize to him, yes.
所以我很抱歉 向他道歉
Now the other night a Japanese fellow apologized to me.
某天晚上有个日本人向我道歉
Yes? But he only went down a few degrees.
是吗? 但他只浅浅鞠了一躬
Kind of like that. Like that?
像这样 这样?
Yeah. Oh oh.
是啊 哦哦
That is not apology to you.
这不是道歉
No, he was not sorry at all.
不 他一点都不觉得抱歉
He wasn't sorry? No no.
他不觉得抱歉 是啊
He a little dismissive of you.
他有点瞧不起你
Dismissive? Yes. Yes.
瞧不起 是啊是啊
I got a dismissive bow? Yes.
瞧不起地给我鞠了一躬 对
A little bit... Shit bow.
有点... 狗屁鞠躬
Shit bow? Shit bow.
狗屁鞠躬? 狗屁鞠躬
Shit bow. Shit bow.
狗屁鞠躬 狗屁鞠躬
A shit bow I got. Yes.
我被人鞠了狗屁躬 对
I got a shit bow. No bow would be better than that bow.
他给我鞠了狗屁躬 不鞠躬都比那么做强
No bow better? Yes.
不鞠躬更好? 对
Little insulting to you.
有点侮辱你
Do you hear... Not a bow like that.
你知道 不能那么鞠躬
Not sorry at all. Little bitty bow. No.
毫无愧意 象征性的鞠躬 不是吧
I'm sorry to tell you, but that was not apology.
很遗憾 但那样不是道歉
Thank you very much. This has been very helpful to me.
非常感谢 你这番话帮了我大忙了
You're very welcome. Can you bow for a thank you?
不客气 我可以给你鞠躬道谢吗?
You can bow for thank you. You can bow for thank you?
可以的 可以鞠躬道谢?
Sure, yes. That's a thank you bow.
是啊 鞠这一躬是谢谢你
Thank you, yes. Very good.
谢谢你 很好
Good day to you. Thank you very much. Good luck.
祝你今天愉快 非常感谢 祝你好运
How you doing, Lar?
你好吗 拉里?
Doing good. Yeah?
还不错 是吗?
I guess you heard.
我猜你听说了
Heard what? Jane canceled our date to the Tonys.
听说什么? 珍妮取消了我们的托尼奖约会
Really? Really.
真的吗? 真的
I didn't know.
我不知道
It's funny 'cause, you know, something doesn't figure out of the whole thing.
很奇怪 因为有些事说不通
I've known like four decades of women that you've dated.
四十年来跟你约会的那些女人我都认识
None of them ever ever talks about your performance.
没有一个谈起你的床上表现
You're a singles hitter your whole life,
你都当了半辈子一垒安打手了
now all of a sudden you're Mr. power hitter?
结果现在突然成了力量型击球手?
You're Mr. Grand Slam? Mr. Get Anybody, even Jane, huh?
你成了满贯全垒打先生?万人迷先生?连珍妮都迷倒了?
You doing something, Lar? What do you do?
你是不是干了什么 拉里?你干了什么?
Can you explain this to me? Well, I'm...
解释一下? 我...
I'm on a new regiment. I'm working out.
我在按新的方法锻炼健身
I've changed my diet. Makes a big difference.
改变了饮食习惯 大变样了
You're working out? Yeah.
你在健身? 对
That's it? That's it.
没别的了? 没了
What, are you juicing, Larry?
你是用药了吗 拉里?
Are you juicing now?
是不是在用药?
I have never taken performance enhancing drugs ever.
我从来没用过壮♥阳♥药♥
Period.
就这样
No no no no no no no.
没有没有没有没有没有没有没有
Got it. But it doesn't make sense, Larry.
明白了 但这说不通啊 拉里
I've known you too long, all right?
我都认识你那么久了
Something just does not add up.
就是有地方不对劲
Outfield in. Play to first.
外野靠内走 一个球
All right, let's go, Larry.
好了 来吧 拉里
Easy out.
选弱出局
Yeah! Well, get it in!
棒! 带回来啊!
How are you doing?
你好吗?
Did you hear about Duckstein? No.
你听说达克斯坦的事了吗? 没有
Some lady walking her dog found him on the ground choking.
有个遛狗的女的发现他呛到了 躺在地上
What? Is he okay? Yeah.
什么?他没事吧? 应该没事吧
He's in the hospital, but they say he's gonna be fine.
他进医院了 但医生说他会没事的
You know how to do the Heimlich. You could have, you know.
你知道怎么做海姆立克急救法 要是你在场就能救他了
Yeah, I know how to do the Heimlich.
是啊 我知道怎么做海姆立克急救
You do. If you only went to lunch with him.
是啊 要是你跟他一起吃午餐就好了
Yeah, you're right. I could have helped him.
你说得对 我在的话就能救他了
I feel terrible.
我觉得很过意不去
So how's things with Jane?
你跟珍妮怎么样了?
Oh, it's fantastic. She loves baseball.
哦 非常好 她喜欢棒球
I love that. She's taking me to Cooperstown on Sunday.
我喜欢 她周日要带我去库珀镇
She blew off the Tonys with Rosie.
和罗茜的托尼奖约会 她放了她鸽子
This woman blew off the Tonys... Blew off the Tonys.
这女人取消了托尼奖的约会 没错
...To take you to Cooperstown? To take me to Cooperstown.
就为了带你去库珀镇? 一点没错
It's not like being with a guy.
她不是跟普通男人在一起
It's like being with a great guy who happens to have a vagina
她是和一个满分男人在一起 这人不仅对女人下面了如指掌
and knows the statistics of what Roy White hit in 1971.
还知道罗伊怀特1971年的所有比赛的统计数据
Exactly. Unbelievable.
没错 不可思议
And I beat Rosie.
而且我打败了罗茜
Hi. Here to pick up an order for Larry David.
嗨 来取拉里大卫的餐
Oh, it's right over there. Should be ready in a second.
哦 就在这 应该马上就好了
Hello.
你好
I got the stapler, tape.
我拿了订书机 胶带
Your soup is... Look at this.
你的汤...瞧瞧
Wow. You could run marathon and no spill it.
哇 你拿着它跑马拉松都不会洒
Can I turn it upside down?
我能倒过来吗?
That's the test. Yeah, sure. Turn down.
我想测试一下 没问题 倒过来吧
Wow.
哇
Good. That's how you run a restaurant.
好 这样开餐馆才对
You secure the take-out order.
得把外带的餐品包好
You know, there is one more little issue I just wanted to mention.
不过啊 我还想说一件小事
I was in the park
那天我在公园
and there was a Japanese fellow and I saw him bowing,
看见一个日本人鞠躬
but he bowed to 90°.
但他鞠到90度
Your bow was like 15°.
你才鞠到大约15度
I asked him about it and he said that what you did is actually dismissive.
我问他 他说你那么做其实是轻蔑的意思
So I just thought I would let you know about it.
我想应该让你知道
Sure yeah, thank you.
好 谢谢
Listen, a bow is a bow, right?
是这样 鞠躬就是鞠躬
No, he said a bow is not a bow.
不 他说那样鞠躬不算数
Yeah, a bow is a bow. No, this is not a bow.
是 鞠躬就是鞠躬 不 这不算
You were short of the authentic bow.
你鞠的躬不纯正
I had authentic bow. Bow is a bow.
是纯正的 鞠躬就是鞠躬
He is not authentic. He doesn't know.
他不是真正的日本人 他不知道
Is it possible you don't know the bow rules?
有没有可能是你不知道鞠躬的规矩?
Bow rules? I understand the bow rules.
鞠躬的规矩?我知道
You know your bow rules? I was raised by bow rules.
你知道鞠躬的规矩? 我就是听着这些规矩长大的
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表