No problem.
没事的
Oh goodness. But that was fun.
哦 天呐 但是还是很有趣
Yeah. Thank you for dinner.
- 是啊 - 谢谢你请我吃饭
Oh, you're quite welcome. Oh, do you have any cash?
- 哦 真的别客气 - 哦 你有现金吗?
Just I can pay you back when I see you at the restaurant.
在餐厅看见你的时候我好还给你
Sure, yeah. I totally forgot I have to get up
- 当然 好的 - 我完全忘记要起床去
and go to the farmer's market and I just need a little bit of...
去下农贸市场 我需要一点...
How about 60 bucks? There you go. 60 bucks,
- 60块够吗?给你 - 60块
thank you very much. Bye.
- 非常感谢 - 拜
Bye.
拜
Hey, Larry.
嘿 拉里
How's it going? You know what?
- 怎么样 - 你猜怎么着?
It's not going so great. Why's that?
- 不怎么样 - 为什么?
Why's that? Look at this!
为什么?你看这!
What'd you do? You stuffed me into one cabinet!
你做了什么?你把我的东西都挤进了一个柜橱!
Looks like it all fit in there.
看起来正好放得下啊
I gave you a cabinet. You took two?
我给了你一个柜橱 你占了两个?
That's not fair. We have the same number of people.
这不公平 我们俩人数一样
Well, right now I have two people, yeah,
好吧 现在是两个人 没错
but I told you I'm doing the shark show. They're gonna be back.
但是我和你说了 我在做鲨鱼秀 他们会回来的
When? When are they coming back? I don't know, Larry.
- 什么时候?他们什么时候回来? - 我不知道 拉里
When they're done shooting the sharks, they will come back.
他们拍完鲨鱼的时候 就会回来
You want to be fair about this thing? I'll take this cabinet,
你想要公平一点吗?我占这个柜橱
you take that cabinet and we'll split this one.
你占用那个柜橱 这个我们平分
No.
不
This stays exactly the way it is.
就这样保持不变
Okay? Peace, brother.
行吗?和平共处 兄弟
Peace.
和平共处
Hello! Mr. O'Malley.
- 你好! - 奥马利先生
This is Larry David. Hello, boss Larry there.
- 我是拉里大卫 - 你好 拉里老板
Hi, how are you doing?
嗨 你好啊
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样?
Uh, about the same, I think, yeah.
呃 还是老样子 我觉得 是的
Have the doctors...
医生有...
Told you anything?
告诉你什么吗?
Oh, you know doctors. They don't tell you anything.
哦 你知道医生的 他们什么都不告诉你
What kind of mood are they in when they... When they talk to you?
他们... 他们和你说话的时候情绪怎么样?
Do they kind of huddle together and whisper?
他们有聚在一起低声说话吗?
No.
没有
Do they seem morose?
他们有闷闷不乐吗?
Lugubrious?
悲伤呢?
No, they take tests and I...
不 他们会做些检测 我也...
I don't know if I pass or fail.
我也不知道结果是什么
Hmm.
嗯
Is Antoinette there? Hold on a second.
- 安托瓦妮特在那吗? - 稍等
Hey, thanks for calling. That's so sweet of you.
嘿 谢谢你能打给我 真贴心
So BigDog productions rented the office next door & they're sharing the kitchen with us.
大狗影业租了旁边的办公室 他们和我们一起用厨房♥
And I had to give up a cabinet.
我就不得不放弃一个柜橱
Larry, no! You never give up a cabinet.
拉里 不!你永远不要放弃一个柜橱
Never ever give up a cabinet.
永远不能放弃一个柜橱
He actually took two.
实际上他占了两个
This is why you need to be here. Can't you come in for a day?
这就是你需要在这里的原因 你不能来一天吗?
You know, straighten up a little bit. Maybe you can get one back.
你知道的 整顿一下 或许你能要回来一个
All right, fine.
好吧 好
Oh, terrific. Why are you not with Richard right now?
- 哦 太好了 - 你现在怎么没和理查德在一起?
You were supposed to have lunch with Lewis. Ah!
- 你应该和路易斯吃午餐的 - 啊!
I'm 15 minutes late already! See, this is why I need you to come in.
我已经晚了15分钟了!看到了吧 这就是为什么我需要你来
I'll be there tomorrow. Bye-bye.
我明天就回去 再见
Ahh!
啊!
I'm so sorry, honest to God. Oh!
- 真是太抱歉了 真的 - 哦!
Oh, you decide to show up after all.
哦 你最终决定出现了
So sorry. No, I was at the dermatologist.
真对不起 不是 我去看皮肤科医生来着
And he kept me waiting for 45 minutes.
他让我等了45分钟
45 minute... Rivkin did? 45... Yes!
- 45分... 里夫金做的? - 45... 是的!
He made you wait for 45... Are you lying to me?
他让你等了45...你在骗我吧?
No! Your voice just went up.
- 没有! - 你的声音刚刚提高了
What? So what? That means you're lying.
- 什么?那又怎么样? - 那意味着你在说谎
Get out, no! People who do that, that means they're lying.
- 扯吧 没有! - 声调变高意味着这个人在说谎
I was just being emphatic. The whole Watergate trial,
- 我只是带了点感情 - 水门事件审讯时
They went "no, I wasn't there!"
那些人都是 "不 我没在场!"
Okay, but I was being emphatic. Rivkin?
- 行了 但我只是带了点感情 - 里夫金?
Boy, that really burns me, man. What?
- 天 真让我太生气了 兄弟 - 怎么了?
I'm really... That pisses me off. 'Cause he's a cool guy
我真的... 那真惹恼我了 因为他本来是个很好的人
and now he's turning into one of those guys in Beverly Hills.
现在他变成了像贝弗利山庄那些人似的
You know, they keep you waiting there in the room there with 1300 other people.
你懂的 他们会让你在房♥间里和其他1300个人一起等着
I usually go right in. Somebody was... Had got a bad burn
- 我一般都直接进去的 - 有个人... 烧伤挺严重的
and it took a long time. Well, this is bullshit.
- 费了点时间 - 好吧 胡扯
It's not his fault! He had a burn victim. He's my doctor, why can't...
- 不是他的错!他有个烧伤患者 - 他是我的医生 我怎么不能...
Hi, how are you? Hey!
- 嗨 你好啊 - 嘿
Hi. What just happened here?
- 嗨 - 刚刚发生了什么?
Am I dreaming? Oh, Richard, Heidi.
- 我是在做梦吗? - 哦 理查德 这是海蒂
Hi. She's the hostess here.
- 嗨 - 她是这儿的女服务生
How are you? Hi, Heidi. Nice to meet you.
- 你好 - 嗨 海蒂 见到你很高兴
Hi, nice to meet you. Wow, you never told me about Heidi.
嗨 见到你很高兴 哇 你从没和我说过海蒂
Did you go to the farmer's market? No, I didn't.
- 你去农贸市场了吗? - 没 我没去
I overslept, so I went to Whole Foods instead and I used my credit card.
我睡过头了 所以去了全食超♥市♥用信♥用♥卡♥付的钱
So you still got the $60. Yeah.
- 所以你还拿着那60刀 - 是
Anyway, I didn't want to interrupt. I just wanted to say hi
不管怎么说 我没想打扰你们 只是想来打声招呼
and tell you to have a nice lunch. It was so nice to meet you.
祝你们午餐吃的愉快 见到你真的很高兴
Pleasure. Thank you. Have a good meal.
- 荣幸 - 谢谢 吃的开心
Bye.
拜
Are you out of your fucking mind? I know.
- 你♥他♥妈♥疯了么? - 我知道
You don't shit where you eat. This is your favorite restaurant.
- 你不能在吃饭的地方胡搞 - 这是你最喜欢的餐厅
You work 20 seconds from here. You're not gonna stick with her.
你工作的地方到这就用20秒 你又不能一直和她在一起
No, of course not. You'll never be able to come here again.
- 不 当然不能 - 你以后都不能再来了
Oh, won't I? I shat where I ate
- 哦 我不会来吗? - 我在我吃饭的地方胡搞
all over Hollywood and Beverly Hills.
无论是好莱坞还是贝弗利山庄
I'm down to four restaurants. Mmhmm.
- 有四家餐厅我都不能去了 - 嗯
Mr. Chow's... Out. The Palm... Out.
周记... 完了 棕榈树... 完了
You can't go there? Med Cafe... Out.
- 不能去那了? - 地中海咖啡... 也完了
So, you know, what are you doing?
所以 你知道的 你都做了些什么?
I say that I will eat here again.
我说 我还会再来这吃饭的
Oh really? Yes.
- 哦 真的么? - 真的
I will be the Edmund Hillary...
埃德蒙希拉里登珠峰...
...of shitting where you eat.
我在吃饭的地方胡搞
You think so? Yes yes.
- 你这么觉得? - 是的是的
The first guy? The first guy.
- 第一人? - 第一人
Until that happens, you're an idiot. Hey, let me ask you something.
- 在那之前 你都是个傻子 - 嘿 我问你点事
Sure. So yesterday she took $60 from me.
- 当然 - 昨天 她从我这拿了60元钱
I heard, yeah. To go shopping.
- 我听到了 是的 - 要去购物
But she didn't use it? So?
- 但是她并没用 - 所以呢?
It's... Shouldn't she be giving it back?
她不该还回来吗?
What's $60 by comparison to intercourse with a woman like that?
60美元跟与一个那样的女人做♥爱♥相比算个什么啊?
Still, it's a question of character.
但这仍然是个素质方面的问题
You know. I'm sorry, Mr. Lincoln.
- 你懂吧 - 对不起 林肯先生
You're a fucking schmuck. Well, we don't see it the same way.
- 你真♥他♥妈♥的蠢 - 好吧 我们不是从同一个角度看的
Happy? Oh!
- 开心吗? - 哦!
How about that? Fabulous.
- 怎么样 - 棒呆了
This is what a desk should look like.
这才是一个书桌应有的样子
Yeah, how did it get that way, by the way?
是 顺便问一句 它是怎么变成那样的?
You know, it just builds up.
你知道的 就都堆起来了
This is great. Thank you.
- 真是好 - 谢谢
All right. Ooh, and I got you treats.
- 好吧 - 哦 我还给你带了点小礼物
There it is. You see? It's one day.
- 这呢 - 你看到了吧?就一天
You came in for one day, tomorrow you'll go back to the hospital.
你就来了一天 明天就要回医院了
And I am gonna get that cabinet back for us.
我还会把那个柜橱要回来
You get that cabinet back, there'll be a little something in it for you.
把那个柜橱要回来 里面会有点东西是送给你的
Okay, I'm gonna just unpack that stuff.
好的 我要去把那些东西取出来
Good to have you back. Absolutely.
- 你能回来真好 - 毫无疑问
This is nice. Thank you.
- 这样真好 - 谢谢
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表