No.
不
What the fuck, Larry?
什么鬼 拉里?
Jesus fucking Christ. Asshole.
我的天哪 你个混♥蛋♥
What the hell did you do? Oh my God.
你做了什么? 天哪
It was your fault. It was not my fault.
这都是你的错 这不是我的错
Are you all right? Oh my God!
你还好吗? 天哪!
Yeah. Oh my God!
是的 天哪!
Is she all right? Who cares?
她还好吗? 谁在乎?
I'm so sorry. Hillary!
我很抱歉 希拉里!
Jesus, what the hell is going on over here?
天哪 那里发生了什么?
Looks like quite a fire.
看起来着火了
Hey, Buck. Hey, Larry.
嘿 巴克 嘿 拉里
What are you doing? What are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛呢? 你在这里干嘛呢?
My hotel is just right down the street and I was going for a little walk.
我住的酒店就在街那头 我只是过来散个步
My baby!
我的宝贝!
Please, somebody help me.
求求你们 救救我
Please help me! My baby!
求求你们!救救我的孩子!
Please, somebody help me!
求求你们 救救我
Drop it. It's safe for a baby. Go ahead, we're ready.
扔下来 宝宝会安全的 快 我们准备好了
No, I can't.
不 我做不到
We're ready, let's go. We're ready now.
我们准备好了 扔吧 我们现在已经好了
Come on, come on! You can do it.
快 快! 你可以的
Drop it! Let it go!
扔下来! 扔下来!
Throw the baby! I can't! No!
把孩子扔下来! 我做不到!不!
Oh my God!
天哪!
Oh my God! I can't believe it!
天哪!我不敢相信这一切!
Unbelievable. I've never seen anything like that in my life.
难以置信 我从来没亲眼见过这个
Nice catch, Bill. Thanks.
接得漂亮 比尔 谢谢
Yeah! Hey, all right!
耶!嘿 好啦!
Well, so...
呃 那么...
How was that? It was good.
怎么样? 不错
You know what I'd like to do now?
你知道我现在想干什么吗
Go for a really long drive.
想要你带我开车兜个长长的风
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表