哇 挺有意思的 你会去吗?
No. Oh, really?
不会 哦 是吗?
She doesn't like to travel. I don't go on business trips with him.
她不喜欢旅行 我不会陪他一起出差的
Have you ever been there? No.
你曾去过那里吗? 没有
Oh my God, you should go. It's really beautiful this time of year.
我的天 你应该去的 这个时候那里很美
Hmm, really? Yeah!
哼嗯 真的吗? 千真万确!
London! Maybe I should go, Marty.
那可是伦敦! 也许我是该去 马蒂
No, it's cold. Right now it's cold and foggy and dangerous.
不 那儿太冷了 现在那边又冷又多雾 很危险的
They have gangs over there and everything else and I'll be doing business.
到处都是街头流氓什么的 而且我还有工作在身
I never travel with you. I think it's a great idea. I'm going.
我从没和你旅游过 我觉得这主意不错 我要去
Let's talk about Thank you.
我们谈点... 谢谢你
That's decided. I'm in.
就这么决定了 我也要去
Um...
嗯...
What's everybody getting for lunch? Fish chowder.
你们中午吃点啥? 鱼杂烩
Gonna have some sort of light salad.
还要一些清淡点的沙拉
I'm not that hungry. I think I'm gonna get the buffet.
我没那么饿 我想我还是吃自助餐吧
All right. All right. I'll be back.
好吧 好吧 我马上就回来
The fish chowder's yummy. Larry!
鱼杂烩很好吃的 拉里!
Hey, Joe. Larry, how are you?
嘿 乔 拉里 还好吗?
Pretty good. Anna!
很好 安娜!
Oh my God, how are you? Right right right, this is Anna.
我的天啊 你还好吧? 是的 这是安娜
Hey, this is-- You know Joe O'Donnell, the owner of the Dodgers.
嘿 这是... 你们知道的 乔奥唐纳 洛杉矶道奇队的老板
当然 嗨 各位 我本不想打断你们的
Nice to meet you. Anna and I did pilates together.
很高兴认识你 安娜和我曾经一起做普拉提
How are you? Things going good? Great great, yeah.
你怎么样?还好吗? 好得不得了
Did you speak to Andy today? Our fearless attorney?
你今天和安迪说话了吗?我们无所畏惧的律师大人?
We have the same divorce lawyer. Oh yes!
我们离婚律师是同一个 哦 是的!
Oh, the fun we're having.
哦 我们可有不少乐子
How's it going with you? Well...
你那案子怎么样了? 呃...
You know, it's complicated to say the least.
你知道的 至少可以说是很复杂的
The team is-- The team's an asset
这个团队是... 这个团队是项资产
and it's kind of a little precarious right now.
目前还有些不确定
I think he'll come through for us though. I'm pretty confident.
但我觉得他会解决的 我对他很有信心
Yeah, he's good. By the way, would you be...
是啊 他很不错 顺便一提 你有...
Would you be interested in coming out, sitting in a box with me?
你有兴趣和我同坐包厢看比赛吗?
Oh, that'd be fun. We can commiserate,
哦 那会很有趣的 我们可以相互同情下
discuss why the hell we got married in the first place.
讨论讨论我们当初是为什么要结这个婚
Yeah, I'd be interested.
成啊 我蛮感兴趣的
Yes. Oh, we should tell them.
太好了 哦 我们应该告诉他们
Joe's 13-year-old daughter Kyra is going to be knocking on your doors possibly.
乔十三岁的女儿凯拉可能会敲你们家的门
Look out! She's selling girl scout cookies.
要注意了! 她正在卖♥♥女童子军饼干
It's the last week. She's going for the record this year.
这是最后一周了 她今年想破个纪录
She was close. We're in, right, Jeff?
她很接近了 这忙我们帮了 对吧 杰夫?
I'll be slamming the door in her face. I hope that doesn't bother you.
我会当着她面摔上门 我希望那不会给你们造成困扰
Oh come on, give her a break. We're sending her to you first.
哦 得了吧 放过她 我们会让她头一个就去你家
She's coming. Be prepared.
她就要来了 准备好哟
Take care, everybody. Nice to see you.
各位 保重 很高兴见到你们
Oh, okay! Huh?
哦 不错! 哈?
There you go. You loving that?
看看这些 你喜欢吗?
That is beautiful. I told you the buffet, man.
太棒了 我给你们说了 就该吃自助餐
伙计们 我们真选错了 虾子?
Crab legs, shrimp, potatoes. I'm still a little bit hungry. Can I take a couple potatoes?
蟹腿 虾子 土豆 我还有点饿 我能拿点土豆吗?
Help yourself. Look at that.
请自便 看呐
Take a crab leg. Are you sure?
拿只蟹腿 你确定吗?
Absolutely. Take some shrimp too. I'll take two shrimp. There we go.
当然 也拿些虾子 我拿两只虾 还给你
Thank you. Take three. You want three?
谢谢你 拿三只吧 你想要多点吗?
No, two's plenty. That's all I want.
不用了 两只够多了 我就要这么多
你再去拿的时候 给我也拿一点 嗨 很抱歉打扰一下
Um, but you can't take from the buffet
呃 你不能把自助餐的食物
and share with someone who's ordered off the menu.
分给从菜单上单点的人
所以很抱歉 我们得为额外的自助餐收费
你们说的"请你吃到饱" 是请"你"吃到饱
What's the difference if I give it to somebody else?
我的分给别人 这有什么区别吗?
Because then he's eating it. It's all he can eat also.
因为他也在吃自助餐 他也吃到饱了
I wasn't going to make a second visit. This is it. This is my only plate.
我又不会再去一趟 我就拿这么多 就这么一盘子
But how am I to know that? It doesn't say that you can't
但我又怎么知道呢? 你们又没说不能...
Excuse me, maybe I can help. Hello, I'm Hiriam Katz,
不好意思 也许我能帮上忙 你好 我是海里安卡茨
attorney-at-law. Maybe I can straighten this out.
是名律师 也许我能帮忙解决这个问题
First of all, in your implied contract with this man
首先 在你们与这位先生的默认契约里
there is nothing that allows you to restrict what he does with your product
根本没有提到在他购买♥♥之后 你们可以限制他对事物的使用权
after he purchases it, so he can do whatever wants with the food.
所以他对这食物的去向有任意选择的权利
And secondly, if you suspect that he's stealing another buffet from you,
第二 如果你怀疑他在偷窃你们的自助餐
you'd have to be able to establish prior intent.
你们必须提供先决动机
Now can you prove prior tent?
你现在能出示动机证明吗?
I didn't think so.
我认为你们不能
So in the absence of that, I'm afraid there's really nothing you can do
所以在缺失这项条件的情况下 恐怕你们什么也做不了
except probably apologize to these people and maybe buy them a round of drinks.
除了向这些人道歉 并且为他们一轮酒水买♥♥单
Hmm?
嗯?
I'm sorry and...
我很抱歉 并且...
I'd be happy to get you a round of drinks.
我很高兴能为你们一轮酒水买♥♥单
Apology accepted. That won't be necessary.
接受道歉 酒就免了
Thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢你 非常感谢你
I hope you don't mind. I hate to see people ripped off that way.
我希望你们不要介意 我只是不愿意看到别人被那样宰
So I thought I would dive in. I am Hiriam Katz,
所以我才会来 我是海里安卡茨
attorney-at-law. Here's my card.
是名律师 这是我的名片
Enjoy your brunch.
祝您用餐愉快
Hey, how about O'Donnell inviting me to sit in his box?
嘿 奥唐纳邀请我坐他包厢了 酷不?
That's some cool shit. Let me tell you something.
那可酷毙了 我跟你说
This is gonna be great for us, man. I know.
这事儿对我们来说再棒不过了 我知道
This is better than-- Excuse me?
这比... 等等 你刚才说啥?
这对我们来说棒极了 对我们来说?
It's great for me. The hookup always comes with a plus one.
这是对我来说 这种好事都能带个伴儿的
There's no plus one here. I get hooked up,
这可不能带伴儿 我要是遇上好事
you get hooked up all the time. You've never gotten a hookup!
你总是有份的 你从来没遇到过啥好事!
I got plenty of hookups, Larry. You don't see them.
我好事多着呢 拉里 你只是没看见
你从不注意这些小事 拉里!
What small shit? There hasn't been any small things.
什么小事?从没有什么小事
It's the small things, Larry.
都是细节啊 拉里
There's no plus one. There's always a plus one.
没有带伴儿的说法 总是可以带伴儿的
Hi, is this Larry David's house?
嗨 请问这里是拉里大卫的家吗?
This is Larry David. Oh, hi. I'm Kyra, Joe's daughter.
我就是拉里大卫 哦 嗨 我是凯拉 乔的女儿
Kyra O'Donnell! Yeah.
凯拉奥唐纳 是的
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Um, do you like girl scout cookies? I find them abhorrent.
呃... 你喜欢女童军饼干吗? 我觉得它们糟透了
But come in. Okay, cool.
但是进来吧 好吧
Um, so we're in stock on a lot of the cookies.
呃 我们还有很多饼干库存
Okay. Which is good news.
好吧 这是个好消息
Um, we have Thank You Berry Munch cookies.
呃 我们有非尝嘎吱曲奇
Oh, thank you berry munch, ooooh.
哦 非尝嘎吱 哦
Th-th-th-thank you berry munch.
非非非非尝嘎吱
We he the Tagalongs.
我们还有"追随者"
Tagalongs. Yeah.
"追随者" 是的
We have the...
我们还有...
You know what? I'm not even interested.
实话和你说 我一点也不感兴趣
Give me five boxes of each of them.
给我每样来五盒
Really? Yeah, what do you say to that?
真的吗? 没错 你还能说什么?
That's awesome. Huh? Not bad, right?
那太棒了 哈?还不错 是吗?
Okay, yeah. Um, well, you could just take a look at that.
当然 呃 你可以看一眼我们的单子
All right. Now you see, these Samoas,
好吧 你看看 那些"萨摩亚"饼干
that looks pretty good actually.
它们看上去还不错
It's covered with caramel, rolled in toasted coconut.
它们裹了焦糖 卷进了烤椰肉里
'Cause I'm a huge coconut guy.
因为我是个椰子爱好者
Everything okay?
你还好吗?
I, uh, think I just had my first period.
我 呃 我觉得大姨妈刚才第一次来访我了
Okay. That's... yeah.
好吧 那... 好吧
Okay, so that's no problem.
好吧 没什么问题
That's no problem at all. You know why? In fact,
一点问题也没有 你知道为什么吗?
I got an ex-wife and I was married
实际上 我有个前妻 我结婚了
and she's a woman. She left stuff upstairs
她是个女的 她在楼上留了点东西
that's going to be very valuable to you.
那东西对你来说应该有用
I'm going to run up and get it. You stay right here. Don't move.
我现在就上去拿 你就待在这里别动
Okay, don't worry. You had it in the right place.
别担心 你姨妈在这里来是正确的选择
I'm not kidding. I got this. I got this.
我没开玩笑 我完全能解决
Stay right there. I'll be right down.
待在那别动 我马上就回来
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表