Last night it was okay to sit next to him.
昨晚你还能坐他旁边
That was fine, right? You separate the couples
那样就可以 是么?你把大家分开
but you sit next to your husband. I'm a little confused.
可是你却坐在你老公旁边 我有点不解呢
What are you confused about? Last night's very regimented.
你不解什么? 昨晚还统一管控呢
Okay? And tonight it's like a free-for-all, is that it?
是吧?今天就都解放了 是这意思吗?
I want the aisle. Keep your voices down.
我要坐走廊边 小声点
I'm very confused.
我真的很不解
Mr. Simmington! Mr. Simmington!
锡明顿先生!锡明顿先生!
Yes? Yes?
什么?什么?
What? Have you heard?
怎么了? 你听说了么?
Of course I've heard. It's in the morning paper.
我当然听说了 它可登在早报上了
It's not every day that Archduke Franz Ferdinand
斐迪南大公被刺客的子弹击中
is struck down by an assassin's bullet.
可不是什么寻常事
I'm scrunched in here. I want that seat.
在这里我得蜷着 让我坐到走廊边去
Oh, fuck you, Larry. I'm the girl. Shut up.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 拉里 女士优先 闭嘴
You're a girl? You're a witch.
你是女士?你是女巫
And should it be a life they give,
若是要贡献生命
then they will give it gladly.
他们将欣然将之贡献
This unforg...
这不可...
Shut the fuck up.
闭上你们的臭嘴
If that is so, then I am done.
若真是如此 那我就完了
Shall I lose you?
我将失去你么?
Shall I lose Robert?
我将失去罗伯特么?
And what about you?
那你呢?
I... I will do my duty gladly.
我... 我会欣然完成我的职责
How am I gonna watch this for three hours?
看这三个小时我怎么撑得住啊?
It's gonna be rough for all of us.
受苦的不止是你一个人
Shh. Watch the play.
嘘 好好看戏
Did you hear the fucking idiots talking all the way through as well?
你们听到观众席里一直有脑残在说话么?
Just like "bip bip bip." You were fantastic.
"唧唧唧唧"的 你演得很棒
Really? In fact, I was able to overhear
真的? 其实我可以听到
what the whole to-do was about.
整件事是怎么回事
Yeah, there was a woman and she took a seat that didn't belong to her.
有个女人占了别人的位置
She was a hideous hideous looking person.
她是一个看起来很可恶很可恶的女人
I don't think you got a good look, Larry.
我不觉得你长得多么好 拉里
I got a great look. The woman was quite attractive if I recall.
我外形潇洒 我记得那女人看上去挺有魅力
Maybe on some bizarro planet. Mmhmm.
可能对某个恶趣星球的人来说吧 嗯哼
Listen, you were great. Forget about them. You were great.
听着 你很棒 忘掉这些吧 你就是很棒
No, honestly, that's the worst I've ever been.
不 老实说 是我演得最差的一次了
That was, like... That was... At most that was nine out of 10.
就像... 就像...10分里面只能打9分
And usually I'm 10 out of 10.
一般情况下我可都是满分
That was a nine out of 10? A nine?
9分? 9?
Yeah. Seems a bit high.
对 感觉有点高了
How much theater do you see? I saw "Oklahoma."
你有几次坐在剧场里看戏? 我看了《俄克拉荷马》
Frivolous nonsense for the moronic classes. Oh really?
一群智障才看的无聊废话 是么?
Are you kidding? "Oklahoma"?
你在搞笑么?《俄克拉荷马》?
"Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day.
"多么美好的早晨 多么美好的一天"
I've got a beautiful feeling, everything's going my way."
"我有种美好的预感 好事近在眼前"
Oh dear. Oh, come on.
噢 天啊 噢 拜托
You're comparing this thing we saw tonight
你拿我们今晚看的这个
to a Rogers and Hammerstein musical?
去比罗杰斯和汉默斯坦的音乐剧?
With all due respect. This is about life and death and war.
恕我直言 这是关乎生与死与战争的
This is about the human spirit. Yeah.
这是关乎人文精神的 是啊
"Poor Jud is dead. Poor Jud is dead."
"可怜的贾德死了 可怜的贾德死了"
Please. Bubblegum.
拜托 胡说八道
How long you got to do this play for?
这部戏你还要演多久?
The run's been extended, so another six weeks.
加了场 所以还有六周
Must be hard to do all that fake crying.
假哭这么久一定很难吧
No, they're real tears. Those are real tears?
不 眼泪都是真的 眼泪是真的?
Of course, real tears every night. Seriously?
当然 每晚都是真的 讲真?
Come on.
拜托
Where do you think they come from?
那你觉得它们从哪来?
Here's where they came from.
就像这样
You're not crying. There's no tears coming out.
你没有在哭 一滴眼泪都没有流出来
Come on, what'd you do? Did you sneak in some of that glycerin?
得了 你怎么办到的?偷偷抹了点甘油么?
No, I'm saying if it means something to you, you can cry.
不 我是说如果这对你来说有意义 你会流下眼泪
You know what? I'm looking at your eyes
知道么?我看着你的眼睛
and I see no evidence at all that anybody was crying.
却没看见任何迹象你哭过
Usually when someone finishes crying
通常来说 人们哭完之后
they wipe the evidence away there was ever a tear.
他们会把眼泪抹干 假装没事发生
And did you wipe it away?
你抹掉了么?
Yes I did. And the evidence for that
是的 证据就在那边
is in the bin on a tissue.
垃圾桶里的纸巾会告诉你
Oh, is that so? Check it out, Columbo.
是么? 去看看啊 哥伦布
All right, we can get going. We can get going?
好了 我们可以走了 我们可以走了?
Oh, you know what? Go on.
噢 你知道么? 说吧
At the will-call window I picked up the ticket
我在售票处拿了票
and they charged me $200.
他们要了我200美元
You thought it'd be more?
你以为要更贵?
I thought... You told me you were getting me a ticket.
我以为...你说你会给我一张票
It's a soldout show. I did get you a ticket.
这戏的票售罄了 我是给了你一张票
I was under the impression that you were picking up the ticket,
我以为是你会给我买♥♥好一张票
given the fact that I bought you a bottle of wine for $300.
因为我也给你买♥♥了一瓶300美元的酒
That was a gift... The gift of wine.
那是个礼物... 那瓶酒
Thank you. And I've given you the gift of art.
谢谢你 我也给予你艺术作为礼物
Whether you give me a gift or I give you a gift,
无论是你给我礼物还是我给你礼物
it costs me money.
花的都是我的钱
Okay, well... Thanks for coming.
好吧... 谢谢你能来
Thank you for a meaningful evening. Cheers. Thank you.
谢谢你给我们这么有意义的夜晚 感恩 谢谢你
Jeff, Susie.
杰夫 苏西
Oh, you were unbelievable. Hey.
噢 你真是令我们大开眼界 嘿
Just wonderful. Thank you.
真的很棒 谢谢你
Yes, really really good under very difficult circumstances.
是的 在这么艰难的条件下 真的真的很棒
What I especially enjoyed about it...
我尤其喜爱的...
Do you know what, Larry?
你知道么 拉里?
I don't give a shit what you enjoyed about my performance.
我根本不在乎你喜欢我哪一段表演
But I really do give a shit what you talked to my husband about.
但我很在意你跟我丈夫说了什么
The other night at the table you decided to talk about my marriage.
那晚在餐桌上你跟我的丈夫聊我的婚姻
Oh well, I was just really trying to elevate small talk to medium talk.
嗯 我真的就只是在试着把寒暄升级成聊天
That's all I was doing. Well, don't.
我就只做了这个 你可别
My marriage is my business.
我的婚姻我自己做主
My marriage is fine. It has nothing to do with you.
我的婚姻非常好 并且跟你一点关系都没有
And another thing, I fuck my husband four or five times a week.
另外 我每周操♥我♥老公四五次
Four or five times a fucking week.
每周 四五次
So shove that up your ass.
听到没 你个垃圾
Thank you very much for coming back.
谢谢你能来
I'm this close to signing him. This close.
就差这么一点我就能签下他了 就差这么一点
I think one more interaction I'm good to go.
再多一个亲密的互动 我就能签下他了
Really? I was lucky
真的? 幸好
that he didn't have a clue that it was us
他没发现昨晚是我们
making the commotion at the theater last night. Oh my God.
在剧院里吵吵嚷嚷 噢我的天啊
Could you imagine? Have you gentlemen decided?
你能想象么? 先生们 决定好了么?
Oh. Hello.
噢 你好
How'd you get this section? I thought you were down there.
你怎么负责这块?我以为你在那边
Well, I'll be covering this section today,
今天我负责这一块
unless of course you want to handle it.
除非您想来负责
You know, I'm sorry I got up and got the food the other day.
很抱歉上次我去拿了食物
It's all right. Water under the bridge.
没事 都过去了
Yeah? That would make me happy.
是么?我很高兴
Of course. There you go.
当然 那就好
What can I do for you today?
今天二位想点什么?
I'm going with the bison burger.
我要这个野牛汉堡
I'll get the chopped salad with the avocado.
我要鳄梨碎丁沙拉
Okay. Thank you, gentlemen.
好的先生们 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Where did he come from? Scared the shit out of me.
他从哪儿冒出来的? 把我吓死了
Just materializes. At very private moments.
突然出现 我们在聊私密的事
Yes. There's Hank.
是啊 汉克来了
Hey, Hank. Hey Hank, come here for a second.
嘿 汉克 嘿 汉克 过来一会儿
Come here. Come here.
来这 来这
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表