for domestic battery at this address. No no no no no.
在这里的这起非法房♥屋占有案件 不不不不不
See, the owner, he just walked out. He'll be right back.
房♥主 他刚走 他马上就回来
Apparently you've been living here with Mr. David
显然你和大卫先生一起住在这
and he's been trying to get rid of you.
他一直在想方设法摆脱你
It's all in the doctor's statement.
我们都有记录的
No no no no no. Look, we can just talk to Mr. David.
不不不不不 我们可以问一下大卫先生
He'll explain everything. You won't be speaking to Mr. David.
他会解释清楚的 你不可以和大卫先生说话
He's being moved to a safe house. What?!
他被转移到了一个安全的地方 啥?
No no! I was just returning a computer. You're going to jail now.
不不!我只是来还电脑的 你现在要去监狱了
A computer. I don't live here. You're making a mistake.
只是个电脑 我又不住在这 你们搞错了
Wait for the guy to come back. He'll tell... God damn it!
等他回来 他会说… 天啊!
Hello.
哈喽
Hey, Richie boy!
嘿 老理
How's it going? Having fun?
怎么样?玩得开心吗?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表