Hold up, hold up. My shoe is untied.
等等 等等 我鞋带散了
I'm gonna get the tickets. I'll be right back. All right.
我去买♥♥票 马上回来 好的
Sorry, we're sold out.
抱歉 票卖♥♥完了
What happened?
怎么了?
They're sold out.
票卖♥♥完了
Sold out? Yeah.
卖♥♥完了? 是的
Let me go down here and give it a shot, man.
让我过去 试试看 兄弟
Wow.
哇
We're good.
搞定了
Huh?
啊?
Wow. Can you believe that?
哇 你敢信吗?
I'm gonna get me a whole new class of bitches with these on.
我戴着这个眼镜 搞到的妞都得上个档次
Wow, this is amazing. It worked.
哇 太神奇了 这眼镜真有用
They worked. See, what did I tell you? You're fucking right.
眼镜奏效了 看吧 我说什么? 你♥他♥妈♥是对的
This is better than anything the civil rights leaders have ever come up with.
这比民权领袖们想的那些法子有用多了
You're goddamn right. I have overcome, God damn it.
你♥他♥妈♥说得对 我超越了 去他妈的
I got to get Mookie's autograph.
我去要穆奇的亲笔签名
I'm gonna check out Joe Pepitone over here.
我去看看那边的乔佩皮通
What's up, man?
怎么样 兄弟?
Hey, Dr. Thurgood.
嘿 瑟古德医生
Larry, how are you? Hey, hi.
拉里 你好 嘿 嗨
You're getting Mookie's autograph, huh?
你也在排穆奇的签名吗?
Yeah well, I'm usually a Cubs fan.
是的 我一直是小熊队的球迷
I'm kind of attracted to the hopeless cases.
我有点喜欢无可救药的病人
Hey, right?
嘿 是吗?
Well, listen, I hope you'll excuse me.
呃 听着 抱歉
You know when you were a kid walking with your mother through Bohack's,
你小时候跟妈妈逛波哈克超♥市♥
you saw your teacher and you had to realize she didn't live in school?
看到老师 你要明白她不是住在学校
You understand? Larry, I don't live in school either.
你明白吗?拉里 我也不住在学校
You know what I mean? Nice to see you.
你懂我的意思吗?很高兴见到你
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Hey, listen. So I've got to talk to you about something.
嘿 听着 那我要跟你说正经事了
What happened was I was in a softball game
事情是我在一场棒球比赛中
and I heard the Softee theme...
听到了富豪软糕那首歌♥
again with the Softee theme...
又是富豪软糕那首歌♥...
and a ground ball went through my legs.
然后棒球就从我的胯下穿过
That cost us the championship in a softball game.
因为这样我们丢了棒球比赛的冠军
Are you absolutely sure that you want to deal with this here?
你确定你想要在这里处理这件事情吗?
I mean, while we're here?
我是说 在我们排队的同时?
What's the big deal? We're just on line. So,
这有什么? 我们只是在排队 那
and then that night I was in bed with a woman
然后那晚我跟一个女人在床上
and I heard the Softee music again and I couldn't perform.
又听到了富豪软糕的音乐 我就软了
Well, it is very troubling. Yes.
好吧 这很严重 是的
She called me Mr. Softee. She did?
她喊我软糕先生 她真这么喊?
Yes. My advice is don't try too much at once.
是的 那我建议你不要用力过猛
I had a client once, he was a rock guitarist.
我曾经的一个客户 他是一名摇滚吉他手
He played for the band, what was the name of it?
他在一个乐队演奏 叫什么来着?
Grand Funk Railroad. I don't want to reveal his name because...
大疯客铁路 我不想说他的名字因为...
I already told you he played for Grand Funk Railroad.
我已经告诉你他是为大疯客铁路乐队演奏
You can just look it up. It's Mark Farner.
你可以自己查查 是马克法纳
The great thing about Mark Farner was
马克法纳厉害的地方就是
he didn't mess around with all the extraneous notes.
他不会乱搞各种随意的音符
Do you understand what I'm saying?
你懂我说的吗?
He only played the important notes... Yeah.
他只弹奏重要的音符... 嗯
Yup. ...And that's what I want you to try.
嗯 这也是我想要你去尝试的
I find it a little troubling that you told me his name,
我觉得你告诉我他的名字不太好
because now you could be telling people my name.
因为现在你也可能跟任何人讲我的名字
It was merely an accident.
这只是个意外
Well, I don't want this accident to happen with me.
好吧 我不想这样的意外发生在我身上
I completely understand. And I don't think it will happen with your name.
我完全明白 我不会泄露你的名字的
Have you talked about me to anyone? Of course not.
你跟别人提起过我吗? 当然没有
I would never do that to you or any other patient, Larry.
我不会泄露你或者任何其他客户的信息 拉里
I just couldn't do it. Oh my God.
我不能这么做 我的天哪
Excuse me one second. I think that's Bill Buckner.
稍等我一分钟 我觉得那是比尔巴克纳
Wow.
哇
Bill Buckner. Oh my God. Yeah, how are you doing?
比尔巴克纳 我的天哪 是的 你好
Nice to meet you. This is amazing that you're here.
很高兴见到你 你在这里真是太棒了
I can't believe it. I had an incident at a softball game
难以置信 我在一场棒球比赛的遭遇
that was very similar to what you went through.
跟你的经历非常相似
Of course yours happened in the world series
当然你是在世界大赛
in front of millions of people, but nevertheless
当着数百万观众的面 但是一样
a ball went through my legs and cost us the game.
球也是穿过了我的胯下 我们因此输了比赛
It was humiliating and people were insulting me.
这太丢人了 大家都在责怪我
I'm sorry to hear that. I can't believe I'm seeing you here.
很抱歉听到这个 我真不敢相信在这里看到你
How did you deal with all that stuff?
你是怎么应对这一切的?
You know, when you're giving your best effort,
当你全力以赴
it's a team game, those things happen.
这是集体比赛 这种事经常发生
You've just got to forget about it.
你必须忘记这些
Jeez, you have a really good attitude.
天呐 你的心态太好了
I'd love to talk to you about this. Do you got a minute?
我想跟你谈谈这个 你有时间吗?
You know, actually I was about ready to take a break for lunch, yeah.
我其实正想休息一下去吃午饭 有时间
Can I walk out with you? Yeah, sure.
我能跟你一起走吗? 能啊 当然
Oh, okay, I've just got to get Mookie's autograph.
哦 好的 我刚要向穆奇要亲笔签名
I'll get it for you. Oh great, thanks.
我帮你去要 哦 太好了 谢谢
That guy owes me one.
那家伙欠我人情
So I saw this commercial last night.
我昨晚看了那个广♥告♥
Michael Jordan had a Hitler mustache.
迈克尔乔丹整了个希♥特♥勒♥式的胡子
Yeah, I saw that. He's the first one to wear that since Hitler, isn't he?
对 我看到了 他是希♥特♥勒♥后第一个整成这样的 对吧?
You know what? I think that's true.
你知道吗?我觉得是的
Hey, Buckner, you suck. Hey, have a nice day, fellas.
嘿 巴克纳 烂货 嘿 祝你们今天愉快 朋友们
Nice catch.
球接得可真好
What jerks, huh?
太混♥蛋♥了 哈?
Oh my God. How do you put up with that?
我的天 你是怎么忍♥受的?
You just get used to it.
你只要习惯就好
Fuck you, Buckner! Hey!
操你 巴克纳! 嘿!
You stink! Oh, so do you!
你很烂! 哦 你也是!
Hey, don't worry about it, Larry.
嘿 别在意这些 拉里
You're gonna drive yourself crazy.
不然你会把自己逼疯的
So how long you gonna be around for?
那你会在这里待多久呢?
You want to go take in a couple of Broadway shows?
你会看几场百老汇表演吗?
There's a good one called "Next to Normal"
有一部很棒的音乐剧叫做《几乎正常》
I hear a lot of good stuff about. Woman has a bipolar disorder.
我听过很多好评 女主有种躁郁症
Could I interrupt you? I've got an emergency.
我能打扰一下吗?我有件急事
Are either of you gentlemen Jewish?
先生你们有人是犹太人吗?
Not me. Uh, yeah, I'm...
我不是 呃 是的 我是...
Listen, I have a problem upstairs. We're doing a kaddish
听着 我现在有个麻烦 我们要做一个珈底什
and we need one more guy to fill out the Minyan.
我们还差一个人组成祈祷班
What's a Minyan? A Minyan... when a Jewish person dies
什么是祈祷班? 祈祷班...犹太人去世时
you need to have 10 men in a room to say a prayer. It'll take 10 minutes tops.
需要十个人在一个房♥间内祷告 最多10分钟
I got my friend here. He could come along. It's a free lunch.
我朋友在这儿呢 他可以一起来 有免费的午餐
You could have a little sandwich while you're watching.
你可以边看边吃点三明治
It's a free lunch. Yeah, it's an emergency.
免费的午餐 是的 情况紧急
We've got to get to the cemetery. What do you think?
我们要去墓地 你觉得怎样?
Have you ever had Jewish food before?
你以前吃过犹太食物吗?
Koufax gave me some kishka one time.
柯法斯有次给过我一些犹太烤肠
Okay. So we can go then?
好吧 那我们可以现在走吗?
All right, fine. Come on. Let's go.
好啊 好的 走 走起
Great news. The Minyan is complete. Hello.
好消息 祷告班人数到齐了 哈喽
A nice Jewish gentleman has volunteered.
一位好心的犹太绅士志愿加入
Thank you very much. A pleasure.
非常感谢你 我的荣幸
I'm gonna give you both... Sorry about whatever happened.
我要给你... 很遗憾发生了这些
I don't really know, but somebody obviously died.
虽然我不知道具体情况 但是很显然有人去世了
We all have to go at some point.
人终会经历这一关
Excuse me. What?
抱歉 什么事?
Hopefully there's an afterlife. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
希望有来世 我会衷心保佑
You never know. Crazier things, right?
你永远不知道 太疯狂了 不是吗?
Terribly sorry. Are you Bill Buckner?
非常抱歉 你是比尔巴克纳吗?
Yeah. Herman here is from Boston.
是的 赫尔曼来自波士顿
He's a big Red Sox fan
他是红袜队的忠实粉丝
and he can't be in the same room with Bill Buckner.
他没法跟比尔巴克纳待在同一个房♥间
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表