I'm following her lead. She told me what I have to do.
我听拉比的 她告诉了我正确的做法
I can't play. What if I talked to the rabbi?
我不能去比赛 如果我去找拉比谈谈呢?
I'd love you to. She's in the valley off of Brookhurst.
我就希望你去 她在布鲁克哈斯特街那儿
And if she gives the okay, would you play?
如果她同意了 你就去比赛?
I'll be there.
我肯定去
Our friendship is about that much now.
我们的友谊就剩这么点儿了
I'll tell you what! If you you don't play in that golf tournament,
你猜啥!如果你不去打高尔夫联赛
it's over! How about that?! Why don't you go wrap your head in a towel?
你就等着绝交吧!如何? 你不如先学穆♥斯♥林♥包个头巾?
You're not even a man anymore!
你还算个什么男人!
Mommy rabbi says don't play, little boy!
小朋友 拉比妈妈说了 不能打比赛
Don't you tell me to get out of your...
你别给我说我该...
Hey, you dropped your yarmulke!
嘿 你小圆帽掉啦!
Oh my God! Yarmulke alert!
哦我的天哪 小圆帽危机!
Oh! Sirens! Yarmulke on the floor! Oh!
哦!快拉警报!小圆帽掉地上啦!哇!
Mmm.
嗯
Can I have the Weinstein file? Oh, I'll get it for you.
能把温斯坦的档案给我一下吗? 好 我给你拿
And Larry David's here.
还有 拉里大卫来了
Come on in. Oh, well, I came a little early.
进来吧 哦 不 我来早了一点
I was gonna finish my lunch. Well, that's all right.
我想着 吃完我的午餐再去找你 啊 没事
You can finish in my office. Okay.
你可以拿到我办公室里吃 好吧
Is that Al-Abbas chicken?
是阿尔阿巴斯鸡肉吗?
Oh. Yeah. Fantastic.
哦 是的 好吃极了
That looks delicious. Yeah. You don't mind?
那看起来很好吃啊 你不介意吧?
You're sure you don't mind? Huh? No. No no, finish your lunch.
你确定你不介意吗?啊? 不 不介意 你吃你的吧
You know, I know we have our problems with these people
我给你说 我知道我们和这些穆♥斯♥林♥有分歧
but, man, oh man, they know what they're doing chickenwise.
但我的天老爷啊 他们做起鸡肉来还真是得心应手
Well, keep that away from me no matter what.
嗯 不论发生什么 别给我吃那东西就行
Okay.
好呀
Give it to me! You said, "no matter what"!
给我! 你说了"不论发生什么"!
Give me that! Give me that! Rabbi! No, let go!
拿给我!拿给我! 拉比!不 松手!
We are playing so great. I'm having a blast.
我们打得真好 我状态神勇
Are you? Huh? I don't think I've ever played better.
是吗?对吧? 我觉得我从没打这么好过
You haven't missed a fairway. Hey, I'm tired of asking.
你平坦球道没有失手一球 嘿 我最后问一次
How did you get the rabbi to let me play?
你怎么说服拉比让我比赛的?
I can't tell you. No, please tell me.
我不能告诉你 别 快告诉我嘛
All right, let's just say I had something she really wanted.
好吧 这么说吧 我有她非常想要的东西
You made a trade with the rabbi?
你和拉比做了一比交易?
Yeah, I made a trade. Well, I'm glad you did.
对 我们交易了 嗯 我很高兴你们交易了
Hey, I just found out the klein team blew up.
嘿 我刚知道克莱因他们组失手了
We're four strokes ahead after this hole.
这一洞打完我们已经领先四杆了
All we have to do is finish on 18 and we win.
打完最后一洞我们就赢了
It's a lock. Fantastic!
大局已定 妙极了!
It's a lock. We're gonna win a tournament.
大局已定 我们联赛赢定了
We're gonna win a tournament.
我们联赛赢定了
Come on, Larry. Let's go, daddyo.
加油 拉里 老哥 好好打
No pressure, L.D. All we need is a twoputt. Come on, Larry.
不要有压力 拉里 打个二推进洞就行 加油 拉里
Jeff. Let's get to 18.
杰夫 最后一洞了
Okay. Inside left, L.D.
好 内杆偏左 拉里
Relax. Take it.
放松 准备啦
Ahh.
嗯哈
Hey, what are you doing? What are you doing?
嘿 你干嘛呢? 你干嘛呢?
One second, one second, one second. Larry.
稍等 稍等 稍等 拉里
What's going on? What?
什么情况? 啥?
I gotta tell you something. You know,
我得给你说个事儿啊 你知道
every time you take a sip...
每次你喝个啥东西...
Yeah? ...You make this noise... "ahh."
嗯? 你都会发出这种声音 "嗯哈"
I'm enjoying it. Eh. It's kinda annoying.
我喝得开心 呃 有点烦人
Why are you saying this to me? What are you talking about?
你给我说这个干什么? 你啥意思?
Jeff didn't put you up to this? Why are you saying that?
是不是杰夫指使你这么干得? 你为啥这么说?
Of course not. 'Cause you're not just gonna interrupt your shot
当然不是了 因为你不会中断你进球的机会
and come over and say something to me unless Jeff put you up to it.
就为了过来给我说话 除非是杰夫指使你这么干
No, he didn't put em up to it. Jeff, did you say something?
不 他没有指使我 杰夫 你说啥话了吗?
I said nothing. Every little thing I do annoy...
我啥都没说 我做个啥都能惹到...
Oh, stop it. What about when you're eating
哦 得了 那你不说你吃个饭
and you're shoveling your fat fucking face? I'm hungry!
你那张胖脸都快塞到碗里了 我饿嘛那不是!
Do I ever say a word? What do you want from me?
我有说一个字吗? 你想让我咋办?
You know what? Fuck you, don't come home tonight.
你猜啥?干♥你♥娘♥ 晚上别回家了
Don't come home? Mom!
别回家? 妈!
I'm sick of your bullshit! Mom, mom. Mom, no.
我受够你个烂鬼了! 妈 妈 妈 不是
He didn't say it. It was me. I told Larry to tell you.
不是他说的 是我 是我让拉里给你这么说的
You told... well, why would he say something?
你告诉...那他就这么答应你了?
I don't believe you. 'Cause I told him if he didn't tell you
我不相信 因为我告诉他 如果他不给你说
then I'd say something about Eddie and Ilene having an affair.
我就把埃迪和艾琳搞外遇的事抖出来
What?! Eddie and Ilene are having an affair?!
啥?! 埃迪和艾琳在搞外遇?!
You're fucking my husband?! Shit.
你搞我老公?! 糟了
What? Ilene, are you serious? This is fucking ridiculous!
啥?艾琳 你搞笑呢?这要翻天了不是!
This is how you treat a friend?! Are you fucking kidding me?!
你就这么对你朋友?! 你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢?!
L.O.L., honey! L.O.L.! Fuck you! You know what? Fuck this whole thing!
笑出声 亲爱的 笑出声! 操♥你♥妈♥ 你猜啥?操♥他♥妈♥高尔夫!
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry! What?
对不起 对不起 对不起 啥?
I'm so sorry, honey! Where you going?
对不起 亲爱的 你去哪儿?
We've got one hole left! Fuck this game!
我们就剩一个洞了 打你♥妈♥的♥比赛呢!
It's a lock! One hole! Honey, wait! Come back, come back!
赢定了!一个洞! 亲爱的 等等我 回来呀 回来!
Come back! Where you going?!
回来!你去哪儿啊?!
One more hole!
还剩一个洞!
What's going on? We're rerouting traffic for a protest rally...
发生啥了? 有一个抗♥议♥集♥会♥ 我们在疏散交通
some palestinian chicken place opening up next to a deli.
有家巴勒斯坦鸡肉店在一家犹太熟食店附近开张了
Can you move forward, please?
你能往前继续开吗?谢了
Larry! Come! Join us over here!
拉里!过来!加入我们!
Come with us. You're a Jew.
到我们这儿来 你是一个犹太人
No, Larry. Come to this side and I'm yours.
不 拉里 来这边 我就是你的人了
Larry, I'm yours whenever you want.
拉里 我随时听你的召唤
Come over here. Larry, you belong with us.
过来吧 拉里 你是我们的人
Come! What's the matter? There's no decision.
过来! 你什么毛病?你没的选啊
Get over here! Larry, I have a sister.
快过来! 拉里 我还有个姐妹
You, me and Jasmine... the three of us.
你 我 洁丝敏... 我们三个人
All right, that's enough! Just get the fuck over here!
行了 够了!快他妈过来!
Just get the fuck over here. Stop being an idiot. Larry.
快他妈过来 别跟个傻子一样 拉里
Larry, come over here. Larry!
拉里 过来 拉里!
Don't be a dick. Get over here!
别犯浑! 过来!
Don't listen to them! Don't be a dick.
别听他们的! 别犯浑
Get over here! Anything you want.
过来! 你想要什么都给你
Larry, anything you want. Get over here.
拉里 任何事都可以 过来
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表