All right, look, here's what we'll tell him,
好吧 那什么 咱们这么跟他说吧
"We'll think about it."
"我们要再考虑考虑"
It's a great idea. It is, I gotta say.
想法很棒 不得不说 确实棒
Hey. So what do you think?
嘿 你们觉得怎么样?
We'll think about it. Yeah yeah, we're gonna think about it.
我们会考虑的 对对 我们肯定会考虑
A little bit of investment is gonna go a long way.
小小的投资能带来巨大的收益
Sounds exciting. It's a very exciting project.
激动人心 这是个非常激动人心的项目
Thank you. I'm very... I'm really excited about it.
谢谢 我很... 我对此真的很激动
Thanks. Very nice to meet you. Yes, same.
谢谢 很高兴认识你 我也是
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Gaby. Hi Gaby. Jeff.
盖比 嗨 盖比 我是杰夫
Jeff, hi. Nice to meet you. Hi. Larry.
杰夫 嗨 很高兴见到你 嗨 我是拉里
Larry, hi. Hi.
嗨 拉里 嗨
Oh, I'm Ira's wife.
哦 我是艾拉的太太
Oh, okay okay.
哦 好的好的
Did you guys like the invention? Sure, yes.
你们喜欢那个发明吗? 当然
Hey honey. Hi baby.
嘿 亲爱的 嗨 宝贝
Yes? Good good. Thank you.
是吗?太棒了 谢谢
Very clever. Yeah, isn't it so cool? He is so talented.
非常聪明 是啊 超酷不是吗?他特别有才
Yeah, we're gonna be thinking about it. We'll talk to you soon.
嗯 我们会考虑的 咱们回头聊
Okay, sounds great. I think we can make a lot of money with it too.
好 没问题 我觉得我们能用这个赚大钱
I hope so. Nice meeting you. Take care. Okay, take care.
希望如此 很高兴见到你 保重 好的 保重
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Thank you. Bye.
谢谢 再见
Nice job. They're sweet, right?
干得漂亮 他们人很好 嗯?
Okay, can I tell you something?
我能跟你说点事吗?
Any questions I had about this guy
我对这个人的任何疑问
were just answered.
都在刚刚得到了解答
Without a doubt.
毋庸置疑
He's smart. He's good-looking.
他很聪明 人长得帅
He can have anybody. He chose her.
他能娶任何人 但他选择了她
That tells you everything you need to know.
这就说明了一切
This guy's got integrity.
这人人品过硬
I trust him now.
我现在信任他了
I trust him completely. I trust him.
我完完全全信任他 我也信任他
You trust him too? I do, absolutely.
你也信任他? 没错 绝对的
You know what? We need to test-drive it though.
你猜怎么?咱们还是得试驾一下
All right, let's go tell him. We gotta test the prototype.
那行 咱们去跟他说 咱们得测试一下那个模型
You two are a couple of schmucks,
你俩真是一对儿蠢蛋
you know that? What?
知道吗? 啥?
This looks like an eighth-grade science experiment,
这看起来就像八年级科学实验
this thing. That's what it looks like.
这玩意儿 就那个水平
It's not what it's gonna be. What is it gonna be?
它将来不长这样 将来长哪样?
No, there's gonna be an antenna with a camera attached
不一样 那儿会有根天线 上面固定一个摄像头
and you'll see it on the screen in the front.
你能从前方的屏幕上看到画面
Yeah, and how much money is that gonna cost?
行 这得花多少钱?
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't trust him.
我不相信那个人
Oh, we're never gonna get to the party.
哦 咱们不可能赶上派对了
Look at this... Standstill traffic.
瞧瞧... 堵得纹丝不动
What's all this? What's causing this?
怎么回事?发生什么了?
Oh hey.
哦嘿
Oh!
哦!
All right, you're not gonna believe this. What?
好吧 你都不会相信 啥?
We've got a garbage truck at 12,00.
12点钟方向有个垃圾车
You go to your left. Go to your left.
你得去左边 往左边走
What, seriously? Really?
啥 没开玩笑? 真的?
Go to your left! All right, I'm going.
往你左边去! 好好 我这就去
You really see something? Yeah.
你真看见了? 是啊
Oh! Oh my God!
哦! 哦天哪!
Look at this! Yeah!
瞧瞧! 耶!
I see the garbage truck. Unbelievable. Wow.
我看见垃圾车了 难以置信 哇哦
We're moving. Yeah!
咱们走得动了 耶!
I'm willing to admit I'm wrong.
我愿意承认我错了
This might really be a real thing.
这东西大概真能成事
That was unbelievable.
不敢相信
It's so great to see you here in New York. It's like a treat.
能在纽约见到你真是太棒了 意外之喜
Thank you. You know, Wanda's place in L.A. is haunted.
谢谢 旺达在洛杉矶的住处闹鬼
That's why she's out here. Oh, stop it. What are you doing here?
所以她才在这儿 哦别提了 你在这儿做什么呢?
No no, I'm here because L.A. was haunted.
不不 我在这儿是因为洛杉矶闹鬼
But now New York is haunted.
但现在纽约闹鬼了
Why? 'Cause he's here? Right? I know. Yeah yeah.
为什么?因为他在这儿?嗯?我就知道 是 是
And you look fantastic, by the way.
顺便一提 你看起来美极了
Thank you. Fantastic.
谢谢 美极了
Larry, can I say something? What?
拉里 我能说句话吗? 什么?
You look beautiful too. Thank you, Jeff.
你看起来也超美 谢谢你 杰夫
No, really beautiful. I got this fantastic trainer... Terry.
不 是真的美 我有个超棒的教练... 叫特里
I couldn't even hold a glass a few weeks ago 'cause my elbow hurts.
几周之前我连杯子都举不起来 胳膊肘有问题
He fixed my elbow. He fixed my shoulder. The guy's great.
他治好了我的胳膊肘 也治好了我的肩膀 真有两下子
I'm looking for somebody. Why don't you send me his information?
我正在找教练呢 要不你把他联♥系♥方式给我吧?
He's gonna change your life. All right.
他能改变你的人生 很好
You know, life that sorely needs changing.
"疾"需改变的那种人生
Oh, stop it. Well, email me his information.
哦 得了吧 那你把他的信息发我邮箱吧
I will. I will email it to you.
好的 我会发你的
I'm still at the same email... ihatelarry.
我还用原来那个邮箱名... "我恨拉里"
Yeah.
没错
I'm gonna go mingle.
我去那边交际一下
We'll see you later. All right, you mingle.
待会儿见 行 你去吧
Well, that'd be a nice thing for you to do.
那你可做了件好事
I happen to be in top physical shape.
我正赶上身材最好的时候
Top physical shape?
身材最好?
Yes, I am. As compared to what?
对 正是 和什么比?
How is everybody doing? Hey. Hi.
大家好啊 嘿 嗨
Hey, Henry, how are you doing, pal? How are you doing, Jeff?
嘿 亨利 你好吗 伙计? 你好啊 杰夫
What an apartment. What a beautiful space. Oh, beautiful.
公♥寓♥太棒了 这地方真好 哦 棒极了
Thank you, thank you. Hi Henry.
谢谢 谢谢 嗨 亨利
How are you doing, Larry? Good. How's your dad, by the way?
你好吗 拉里? 很好 你♥爸♥爸还好吗?
Well, you know, he's getting up there.
呃 你知道 他上岁数了
He's in his mid'80s. Uhhuh.
八十过半了 嗯嗯
And he's got good days and bad days. Mmhmm.
身体时好时坏 嗯嗯
I actually moved him in with me.
其实我让他搬进来和我一起住了
Really? Wow.
真的? 哇哦
Yeah, he lives here, in the back bedroom there. Oh, wow.
嗯 他就住这儿 在后面的卧室里 哇哦
You know who his dad is, right? No.
你知道他爸爸是谁吧? 不知道
Judge Horn. Your dad's Judge Horn?
荷恩法官 你♥爸♥爸是荷恩法官?
Judge Carter Horn. Oh my God, I love Judge Horn.
卡特荷恩法官 哦我天 我爱荷恩法官
That was my favorite show. I used to race home to watch that.
我曾经最喜欢的剧 我原来经常飞奔回家看那剧
Oh my God. Thank you.
哦天哪 谢谢
I would laugh for hours about him screaming at the defendants...
他冲着被告大吼 能让我乐上好几个小时
"You're not prepared, young lady!
"你没准备好啊 小姐!
Where are the pictures?"
照片在哪?"
Judge Horn, wow. That is something.
荷恩法官 哇哦 了不得
Yeah. Anyway, thanks for stopping by.
是啊 那什么 感谢光临
Thanks for having us, man. You guys have everything you need?
感谢招待 你们还需要点什么吗?
Yeah, we're all good. I'm gonna mingle a little bit.
哦 没什么了 那我去社交一下
I'll circle around. Go mingle.
我去打一圈招呼 去吧
Judge Horn, huh? I loved him... Loved him.
荷恩法官 哈? 我喜欢他... 超喜欢
You know what? I should go say hello to him, shouldn't I?
你猜怎么?我应该去打个招呼 是不是?
Yeah, that would be nice.
嗯 挺好的
I always think of nice things
我总是想到很棒的事情
but I never act on them. What is that?
但从没有所行动 这算什么?
It's like you with inventions.
就像你和你的发明
You think of inventions; You never do the inventions.
你能想到发明 但从没发明出来什么
I don't implement. Yeah.
我不实施 嗯
I could do it right now. By God, I'm gonna go into that room and do it.
我现在就能做啊 苍天在上 我这就进屋跟他打招呼
Okay. Go.
好的 去吧
I am going to do something nice
我要做点好事了
right now. You don't need no implementer. Go.
就现在 你不需要找别人实施 去吧
I'm going. I'm doing it. It's about time.
我这就去 我正在做好事 是时候了
He has to announce it. He can't just do something nice.
他非得宣布一下 他就是没法直接去做
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表