No. Why... Why would I bring a hose? Are you hungry?
没有 为什么 我为什么要带水管? 你饿了吗?
Are you hungry? Oh, I think he's saying he wants some pizza.
你饿了吗? 哦 我想他在说他想吃点披萨
Pizza. Who has pizza at sitting... A Shiva?
披萨 谁会在追思会吃披萨?
No, wait a minute. You should have some pizza here.
不 等一下 你这儿应该准备披萨
What do you mean you went on a helicopter ride?
什么意思你坐直升飞机?
Why would you tell us now about your helicopter ride?
你为什么要现在跟我们说你坐直升飞机的事?
That is ridiculous. What's it like up there? You couldn't breath?
这太荒谬了 天上什么感觉?你不能呼吸了?
Huh? Wait. Hold on a second here.
哈? 等等 等一下
What you need is Oscar's bowl on display.
你需要把奥斯卡的碗拿出来
People would like to see that. Oh, okay.
人们会想要看一下的 哦 好的
Let's go in the garage. Yeah, Oscar's bowl.
我们去车♥库♥ 是啊 奥斯卡的碗
Larry, show him where the food is. Huh? Okay.
拉里 带他去吃点东西 哈?好的
You what?
你什么?
What are you gonna do? Are you gonna tell on me?
你要做什么?你要告发我吗?
Is that what you're gonna do?
这就是你要做的事吗?
Oh, I see. So let me get this straight.
哦 我知道了 让我弄清楚
You're going to tattle, is that it?
你要去泄密 是吗?
Well, you know what? Let me tell you something, Vance.
你知道么 我跟你说点儿事儿 万斯
There's a lot of bad karma attached to tattling. Are you aware of that?
告密伤人品 你知道么?
I wonder what your spiritual advisor would say about that.
不知道你的精神导师会说什么
Huh? Leave him out of that?
哈?这事儿跟他没关系?
Yeah? No, I don't want to leave him out of it,
是么?不 我觉得跟他有关系
because nobody likes a tattletale.
因为没人喜欢告密的人
Nobody. So go ahead and squeal
没人喜欢 所以你就去嚷嚷吧
and you'll rot in hell. Okay?
然后你就会烂在地狱里 好吗?
So what's it gonna be?
所以怎么说?
You won't say anything? Yeah, that's what I thought.
你什么都不会说?对 我也是这么想的
There he is.
他来了
You keep saying goodbye.
你一直告别
Hey. I thought you were going to New York.
嘿 我以为你去纽约了
I thought you were on your way. Yeah, I was supposed to
我以为你已经在路上了 是啊 我应该去了
and then the trip got delayed again.
然后出行又被延误了
I'm not surprised. I ran into Vance and he told me.
我不觉得惊讶 我遇到万斯 他告诉我了
Boy, for a guy that can't talk, he has a pretty big mouth, doesn't he?
天哪 作为一个不能说话的人 他嘴巴可真大 是吧
Yeah, well, he just mentioned you were still here.
是啊 就 他只是提到了你还在这儿
Oh, did he? Yeah? Listen, if you're in town now,
哦 他说了 是吗? 听着 既然你现在在城里
please do the event, 'cause it just got moved up to Friday.
拜托来参加活动 因为刚刚提前到周五了
It's Friday? It's this Friday.
周五? 就这个周五
Aw, shit. It's frid...
嗷 糟糕 是周五
I wish I could. I wish I could,
我真希望能去 我希望能去
I'm actually going back tomorrow.
我明天就得回去
You're going back to New York? Yeah.
你要回去纽约了? 是啊
For how long? Two, three months.
去多久啊? 两三个月吧
A lot of it depends on Jerry's schedule, which is crazy.
很多事情都要看杰瑞的日程 他特别忙
And by the way, don't... Like I told you earlier,
顺便 别...我之前跟你说过
don't... Don't mention this to anybody.
别 别跟人提这件事
You know what? Your business is your business.
知道么 你的事是你的事
Look, where are you staying? In New York?
那 你住在哪儿? 你说纽约吗?
Where are you gonna stay in New York? Yeah. Yeah, aaa hotel,
你在纽约住在哪儿?是啊 住酒酒酒店
the hotel... Krendle. Better. Better. Better.
酒店 克伦道酒店 那就好 那就好 那就好
You know Renny Harlin? Director? Oh sure, the director.
你认识伦尼哈林吗?导演? 哦当然了 导演
Used to be married to Geena Davis. Yeah.
以前跟吉娜戴维斯是两口子 对
I was originally gonna spend this next couple of months
我未来两个月本来要
in New York doing this off-Broadway thing,
在纽约做一个外百老汇项目的
but then I got "Pandemonium. " We're shooting it right across the street.
但是我后来拿到了《乌烟瘴气》我们就在路对面拍摄
Right across the street, yeah. Yeah, it's based on the Hudson brothers' movie.
就在路对面 是啊 是改编于哈德逊兄弟故事的电影
Right. But Renny said... Look,
这样啊 但是伦尼说 瞧
if you need a place in New York, it's on 66th and Broadway.
如果你在纽约需要住处 它在第66街和百老汇大道路口
Beautiful place. Why don't I just let you have the place?
房♥子非常漂亮 要不我让给你去住吧?
He offered it to me. I had to say no.
他让我去住 我只能拒绝
Well, he would just wanna give me his apartment?
那 他就直接把公♥寓♥给我住?
It's sitting empty. He's gonna be in Malta for the next six months.
反正房♥子空着 他未来六个月要去马耳他
But why would he offer it to me? I don't feel right about that.
但你为什么要让给我?这样我感觉不舒服
You need a place to stay, Larry, and you are going to New York, aren't you?
你需要一个住处 拉里 你要去纽约 对吗?
Okay, so if you're going tomorrow,
好吧 所以如果你明天就去
if I came back here next week
如果我下周回来
and there's somebody that looks like you sitting in that chair,
有一个长得像你的人坐在这把椅子里
it's not you. I'm not gonna be in this chair, no.
肯定不是你 我不会坐在这把椅子上的 不会
No no. If I drive by your house, I'm not gonna see you out there.
不会不会 如果我开车经过你家 我也不会看到你在外面
I won't see you on the front lawn. No, you won't see me. No.
我不会看到你在草坪上 不 你不会见到我的 不会
I'm gonna give Renny a shout right now, set you up. Okay. Okay.
我现在就来跟伦尼说 帮你安排一下 好的 好的
'Cause you are going to New York. I'm going tomorrow.
因为你要去纽约的 我明天就去
Three months, right? Okay, I'll tell him three months minimum.
三个月 对吗?好的 我会跟他说最少三个月
He's gonna be happy to help you out. Good to see you, Larry.
他会很高兴能帮到你的 见到你很高兴 拉里
I know. It was yummy, wasn't it?
我知道 真好吃 是吧?
No, the food here is incredible.
不是 这儿的食物真的好吃
Hey, Vance, what did you think of dinner?
嘿 万斯 你觉得晚餐怎样?
Yeah, I... I don't know what you're saying. Yeah.
是啊 我 我不知道你在说什么 是啊
I have no idea. Do you know what? This is gonna be
完全不懂 知道吗?这将是
the last time we see him. Three months, we're gonna be in New York.
我们最后一次见到他 我们要去纽约三个月
I'm gonna miss you so much. Hello.
我会非常想你的 你好
Hey, what are you doing?
嘿 你在干什么?
Just had dinner with Susie and Vance.
刚刚跟苏西和万斯吃了晚饭
Where are you? Divino's, but we're gonna go someplace else for dessert.
你在哪儿? 迪威诺餐厅 但我们要去别得地方吃甜点了
Oh, I'm two minutes away. Wait there. I'll join you.
哦 我就离你们两分钟 等一下 我来跟你们一块儿
I have something to tell you. You're not gonna believe what's happened.
我有事情跟你说 你不会相信发生了什么
Great great great, I'll see you in a couple of minutes.
好好好 几分钟之后见
All right, see you soon. Bye.
好的 马上见 再见
What? He's coming over here? Larry's coming over.
什么?他要到这儿来? 拉里要过来
Okay, you gonna come with us?
好吧 你要跟我们一起吗?
All right.
好吧
All right, we'll text, we'll email. Take care, Vance.
好吧 我们短♥信♥联♥系♥ 我们邮件联♥系♥ 保重 万斯
Can't call him. We can't call him.
不能给他打电♥话♥ 我们不能给他打电♥话♥
I understood that. He said bye.
我看懂了 他说了再见
The red Volvo?
红色沃尔沃?
Again.
又来
Jesus.
天哪
What an asshole.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What do you think? Hey, Lar. I don't know. What do you think?
你怎么看?嘿 拉儿 我不知道 你想吃什么?
I don't know. I was thinking Pinkberry. You wanna go to Pinkberry?
我不知道 我想吃粉红莓 你想去吃粉红莓吗?
You know what? I've never had Pinkberry.
知道吗?我从来没吃过粉红莓
Oh man, you've got to get out more.
哦哥们 你得多出门
Jeff loves it, don't you? Not as much as I used to.
杰夫特别爱吃 是吧? 不像以前那么爱吃了
Really? Yeah, I...
真的吗? 是啊 我
Hey, Larry!
嘿 拉里!
I got your little note.
我收到你的小纸条了
Vance? Talking?
万斯?说话了?
Hey, Susie, guess what?
嘿 苏西 你猜怎么着?
Larry ate Oscar's Pinkberry!
拉里吃了奥斯卡的粉红莓!
And Jeff was driving!
杰夫就在旁边开车!
Asshole!
混♥蛋♥
Oh boy, am I so glad
哦天哪 我真庆幸
we're going to New York for three months and not gonna see your face!
我们要去纽约三个月 不用看到你的脸了!
Mmm...
这个嘛...
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表