I don't want to see that. Okay.
- 我不想看那玩意 - 好的
Where the hell's the procession?
送葬的队伍究竟去哪了?
I'm supposed to play "Danny Boy" on my flute at the graveside!
我应该在墓边用长笛演奏"丹尼男孩"的
Where the hell's the cemetery? Do you know where it is?
墓地究竟在哪?你知道在哪吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
Where did they go?
他们去哪了?
I'm sorry. I don't know where Dr. Rivkin is.
对不起 我不知道里夫金医生在哪里
I don't know what to tell you.
不知道该和你们说什么
I hear he keeps his patients waiting all the time.
我听说他总是让他的病人等
Yeah well, I'm canceling my appointment.
是啊 好吧 我要取消预约
Excuse me, Larry. Here's your tea.
打扰一下 拉里 这是你的茶
Oh wow, look at that. There you are.
- 哦 哇 看看 - 给你
Thank you. You're welcome.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
By the way, I gotta tell you, you're doing a fantastic job.
顺便告诉你 我要和你说 你工作做得非常棒
Thank you, Larry. I'm very very pleased.
- 谢谢你拉里 - 我非常高兴
I like this new system you installed here.
我喜欢你在这新布置的整套
You put my change in here. The vaccum-sealed nuts...
你把我的零钱放这 真空密封坚果...
I mean, come on.
我意思是说 没谁了
And I am going to get that cabinet back.
我还会把那个柜橱要回来
I bet you will.
我肯定你能
Oh, you must be Mr. Greene.
哦 你一定是格林先生
That I am. Rosemary.
- 是我 - 罗斯玛丽
Hi Rosemary. I'll be right back.
- 嗨 罗斯玛丽 - 我马上回来
You fired Antoinette? No, that's her mother.
- 你把安托瓦妮特炒了? - 不 那是她母亲
It's her mom? Yeah.
- 是她妈妈? - 是的
She's amazing! I'd love to fire Antoinette and hire her permanently.
她太棒了!我愿意开了安托瓦妮特来全职雇她
I can't do that. Nobody could pull that off.
我不能那么做 没人能成功那么做的
Impossible. Ready to go to lunch?
- 不可能 - 准备好去吃午饭了吗?
I'm just gonna run to the bathroom. Mmhmm.
- 我要去下洗手间 - 嗯嗯
Excuse me. It's okay.
- 打扰一下 - 没事的
I'll just put these on his desk.
我只是把这些放到他桌上
How are you doing? You holding up okay?
你怎么样?还承受得住吗?
I must tell you, at times it's very difficult
我必须得和你说 有时候非常困难
because I do miss him very very much.
因为我真的非常非常想他
Hey, Dog!
嘿 狗子!
That's my kitchen too! I've got a cabinet in there!
这也是我的厨房♥!那里面有我的一个柜橱
Hey, Larry.
嘿 拉里
How are you, man? Hey, what's up, man?
最近怎么样 兄弟?嘿 什么事 兄弟?
Oh, good to see you.
哦 见到你真好
Hey we're so excited to have dinner with you guys.
嘿 我们非常期待和你们一起吃饭
We're excited to hang out with Heidi... Heidi, right?
我们也很期待和海蒂一起玩... 海蒂 对吧?
Oh, um...
哦 呃...
Pfft, you know what, Stu?
唉 你猜怎么着 斯图?
I'm so sorry. No, Larry, don't.
- 我感到非常抱歉 - 不 拉里 别
The thing is things aren't great right now
事情是这样 现在我和海蒂的关系
between me and Heidi.
不太好
Mm-hmm. You're actually gonna use
嗯 你真的要用
the same bullshit excuse that Jeff did?
和杰夫一样的狗屁借口吗?
That things aren't great right now? I am telling you the truth.
- 关系不太好? - 我在和你说实话
I can't believe it. So you're telling me the truth?
我不敢相信 所以你是在和我讲真话?
Yes! And Jeff's telling me the truth?
- 是的! - 杰夫也在和我讲真话?
Yeah, yes!
是 是的!
Uh-oh.
啊哦
Jeff was lying? Yeah.
- 杰夫在说谎? - 是
Oh shit. Oh, we made a huge mistake.
哦 妈的 我们犯了个大错
Miriam told Susie that...
米里亚姆告诉苏西说...
That Jeff's having an affair.
说杰夫有了外遇
What, is she insane? Why would she do that?
什么 她是疯了吗?她为什么这么做?
Because your voice... When we came to your office your voice went up.
因为你的声音... 当我们去你办公室的时候你的声调提高了
So Susie thinks they're having an affair? Yes.
- 所以苏西认为他们有了外遇? - 是的
So you think that my wife has a big mouth? Yes!
- 所以你觉得我妻子嘴巴大? - 是的!
Is that why Jeff doesn't want to go to dinner with us? Yes!
- 那是为什么杰夫不愿意和我们去吃晚餐吗? - 是!
Susie! Philandering
- 苏西! - 这个下流...
cocksucking fucking fatso!
吃屌♥的死胖子
Susie! Does he think he can get away with this shit with me?
- 苏西! - 他是觉得我好骗么?
No, Susie! No! Leave him alone!
- 不!苏西 不! - 别动他!
Who is this fucking whore you're with?
和你在一起的这婊♥子♥是谁?
Hey, that's Antoinette's mother.
嘿 那是安托瓦妮特的妈妈
You're fucking Antoinette's mother? That's sick!
你♥他♥妈♥的是安托瓦妮特的妈妈?真恶心!
Stop please.
停下 拜托
Hello.
你好
Um, I asked you not to come here.
呃 我让你别来了
Yes, I know, but I shat where I ate.
是 我知道 但是我会在吃饭的地方胡搞
And now I shall eat where I shat.
现在我要在我胡搞的地方吃饭
My relationship with you is over,
我和你之间的关系已经结束了
but my relationship with this restaurant
但是我和这家餐厅的关系
lives on.
还继续存在
Is everything okay with your meal?
你的饭一切都正常吗?
Did you put something in the food? No!
- 你是在食物里放什么东西了吗? - 没有!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表