I was just trying to get some ice cream.
我只是想拿冰淇淋而已
I understand that. I understand that. Chubby hubby.
我知道 我理解 胖胖冰
You wouldn't move over. It was odd.
你不肯挪开一点 很奇怪
Well, there was a little more to it than that.
事实比你看到的更复杂一点
I know the woman was crying. I saw that.
我知道那个女的正在哭 我看到了
Right, yeah. But still,
是的没错 但是
she could have cried a foot or two over.
她可以挪个一两英尺再哭
You see, the reason she was crying
她哭是因为
is she's a new member of our safe house
她是我们安全屋的新成员
that I'm the housemother for.
我是安全屋的女家长
Safe house? Yes.
安全屋? 是的
Some people call them battered women.
有人会叫她们一群受过虐待的女人
I choose not to use that phrase. Oh, they're battered.
我不会这样叫 哦 她们都受过虐待
I think it's very pejorative.
我认为这很蔑视
So anyway... Oh, where's the house?
所以… 哦那个屋在哪?
It's just a couple of doors down. Seriously?
就那边隔几幢房♥子就是 真的吗?
And speaking of those women, a couple of days ago
说到这些女人们 几天前
I think there was a little incident
好像有个小插曲
with one of our members and her dog.
我们的一个成员和她的狗
She's also part of the sorority over there?
她也是你们姐妹团的成员?
Well, we don't call it a sorority.
嗯 我们不把自己叫做姐妹团
But yes, she is one of our members. Oh my God.
但是没错 她是我们的一员 哦天啊
And Saundra was so upset when she came home.
桑卓回到家非常伤心
She was upset? Yes.
她还伤心了? 没错
Her dog pooped all over my lawn three times.
她的狗在我♥草♥坪上到处拉屎已经第三次了
She doesn't clean it up. She doesn't bring bag.
她又不打扫 她也不带着袋子
What we would love as neighbors and friends...
我们非常想让你作为邻居和好朋友…
To invite you in to start a discussion.
来我们那聊聊
And you can talk to Karen and you can talk to Saundra
你可以跟卡伦 跟桑卓好好聊聊
and you can bring up your issues
你也可以提出你的问题
and perhaps apologize...
没准道道歉…
Apologize? .For any discomfort you caused them.
道歉? 对于你对她们造成的不愉快
I don't know why I would apologize.
我不明白为什么要我道歉
I didn't really do anything. Well...
我什么也没做 嗯…
All I want to do is buy some ice cream. I know.
我只不过是想买♥♥冰淇淋而已 我知道
All I want to do is have a clean lawn... I understand.
我只不过是想有一个干净的草坪 我理解你
...Without poop on it. Exactly.
…草坪上面没有便便 是啊没错
I didn't really do anything.
我又没做错什么
And you know what would be wonderful, Larry?
你知道怎样会很棒吗 拉里?
Is that so many of the women have a negative connotation
这些女人由于男权社会的关系
as far as a male perspective goes. Of course, yes.
受到了很多负面的影响 是啊
So it would be so great
我希望可以
to have a safe man in their midst
有一个无害的男人在她们中间
that could give them a male perspective
从男性的角度
that they could feel good about hearing.
跟她们说一些她们乐意听听的观点
So I would be representing men.
所以我是男性的代表咯
In a safe place, yes.
在一个安全的地方 当然
What do you say? I'm happy to be the male representative.
你觉得怎么样? 我很乐于来当男性的代表
Oh my goodness, that's wonderful.
哦天啊 这真是太棒了
Maybe I could drum up a date over there, huh?
没准我还能在那钓到妹子呢 哈?
Oh, now Larry, let's remember boundaries.
哦 拉里 还是要注意分寸啊
Hi. A little bit of a surprise for all of you.
嗨 为大家带来了一点小惊喜
I'd like to introduce our neighbor and friend Larry. Hello.
我想介绍一下我们的邻居好朋友拉里 你好
What a great pleasure to meet you all.
很高兴见到你们大家
By the way, very nice house, if you don't mind my saying.
顺便说一句 房♥子很漂亮 如果不介意我这么说的话
Beautiful. Isn't it nice?
很美 这很好吧?
I don't know where you were living before,
我不知道你们之前都住在哪里
but I would think this probably would be a step up.
但我觉得这也许是一次进步
You hit the jackpot with this place, huh?
你们简直中了头奖了 有这么好的地方 哈?
You know what, Larry? Thank you for admiring our home.
你知道吗 拉里?谢谢你赞美我们的房♥子
You're really hitting the cake here, huh? And donuts?
你们还有蛋糕呢 哈?还有甜甜圈呢?
You're welcome to help yourself.
你可以随便吃
I hope you guys are working out eating this...
我希望你们吃着这个的同时还有去健身…
My father would call this crap.
我爸会把这个称作是垃圾
That's a lot of crap.
这里垃圾食品太多了
Larry, I think you might remember our friend Saundra.
拉里 你应该还记得我们的朋友桑卓
A pleasure. Hi.
很高兴见到你 嗨
Did you have anything you wanted to say to Saundra?
你对桑卓有什么要说的吗?
I do have something I'd like to say.
我确实有话要说
First off, I want to apologize
首先 我想要道歉
if I hurt your feelings in any way
如果我在某种程度上伤害到了你的感情
as a result I want of the dog pooping.
关于你的狗狗拉便便的事情
I was just going to say
我正要说
th your anger is your problem
你的脾气有问题
and it's not my problem anymore.
这不再是我的问题了
Okay, but it really was great
好的 不过好的一面是
that Larry acknowledged your feelings and apologized.
拉里知道了你的想法还道了歉
I guess, yeah. Hmm, she doesn't seem to be too overwhelmed by it.
我猜 没错 嗯 她好像不太接受
But you know what?
你知道吗?
I feel very good about that interaction and...
我觉得这次会面很棒而且…
It's just that dogs don't really have control of when they go.
只是狗狗控制不了自己的排便便
Yeah, but the owner has control of where the dog goes.
是啊 但是狗主人可以控制狗狗在哪排便便
Right. You know what? Do you want to apologize to my dog?
是没错 你知道吗? 你想跟我的狗道歉吗?
Because you really yelled at my dog.
因为你对着我的狗大喊大叫了
Yeah, it's very hard to apologize to a dog
嗯 很难对一条狗道歉
because they're a stupid animal.
因为他们是很蠢的动物
You know, okay, ain...
你知道的 好吧 嗯
We're going to move on down the couch.
咱们顺着沙发往前看
And I think you may also remember Karen.
你应该还记得卡伦吧
Karen!
卡伦!
I would just like to apologize to you as well
我刚刚正想着也和你道个歉呢
if I made you uncomfortable in any way at the market...
如果那天在超♥市♥我在某种程度上让你不舒服了
You did. It's okay.
你确实有 但没关系的
Wow. ...When you were bawling in front of the refrigerator.
哇 …当时你在冷柜面前嚎啕大哭
I have no problem with crying in a grocery store.
我对你在百货商店哭没有意见
I was very upset. I know, I see.
我当时非常难过 我知道 我明白
I would suggest, however, that the next time
但我想建议 下次
you feel overwhelmed by something
你感到难过的时候
to go to a different section,
去其他的区
a section that's not used as much as the ice cream
不像冰淇淋区那么常用
which gets a lot of action.
会有很多人来光顾
I would go maybe to the... Where the Japanese food is.
要是我我会去… 日本食物那个区
The hoisin sauce I don't think is a big...
那些海鲜酱应该不算什么大…
It's not like buying ice cream.
不像是买♥♥冰淇淋
It's a different... Again, I am going to say
就不会那么的… 我再说一次啊
we're going to concentrate
我们要集中于
on the positive part of what you had to say.
积极的部分
So... Who's that one?
所以… 那是谁?
That is Dale. She's one of our members. Dale?
那是黛儿 她也是我们的一员 黛儿?
Yes. Wow.
是的 哇
Why don't you finish what you were saying to Karen?
你为什么不把你要对卡伦说的话说完
What a bovine she is, huh?
她好壮啊 哈?
Jesus. Well, okay, so...
天啊 好吧 那么…
She's like the capo here, huh?
她在这就像那个小丑一样 不是吗?
No. No, she's not, Larry.
不 不 她不是 拉里
Does she run the show? Tell me the truth.
是她演的那个节目吗?实话告诉我
No, she doesn't. Nobody runs the show.
不 不是 没人在演什么节目
Is this the inspirational speaker that we're getting?
这就是我们的鼓励师演讲者吗?
No, that's next week.
不 那个是下周
This is our friend and neighbor Larry.
这是我们的朋友 邻居 拉里
Oh my God. What happened to you?
哦天啊你经历了啥?
We are again going to stay in the present moment,
我们再一次在此刻
being grateful and being... Inspirational speaker?
感谢和… 鼓励师演讲者?
...Happy. What in the fuck is she talking about?
…感到快乐 她特么在说啥?
We have somebody coming in next week.
我们下周请了人来
And I think she just got confused.
我想她应该是搞混了
But instead... Yeah, I could see that.
但是… 是啊 我看出来了
Um, now... The washing machine's fucked.
嗯 现在… 洗衣机坏了
Thank you, Dale.
谢谢 黛儿
That darn washing machine. I'll tell you, we...
那台破洗衣机 我跟你讲 我们…
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表