Secure the bags with tape, staples, however you've got to do it.
用胶带 订书机好好打包 用尽一切办法
Right, I understand.
好 我懂了
So I get you another order
我再帮你打包一份一样的
then you can take home and everything be okay?
你带回家 然后这事就算过去了?
You know what? I really appreciate that,
你知道吗?我很感谢你有这份心
but that's really not quite what I had in mind.
但跟我想的解决方案不一样
Oh. Basically, man to man,
哦 这么说吧 男人对男人
I think an apology would be nice.
要是能道个歉就好了
Okay, so I say sorry,
好 我道歉
you believe, you feel something,
你相信我是真心道歉
then you move on? You go away? Everything okay, yeah?
然后你就不纠结了?你就离开?这事就算过去了?
Yeah, if I like the sorry, everything will be hunky-dory.
是啊 要是我接受道歉 一切都皆大欢喜了
Okay.
好
I am sorry.
我很抱歉
Oh, the bow. Oh my gosh.
天 还鞠躬 我的天
Oh.
哦
I can't quibble with the bow.
你鞠躬了 我没什么可说的了
I love that bow. Come on, how many times do you get a bow in your life?
我喜欢那个鞠躬 毕竟人这辈子能被别人鞠几次躬?
Right, yes. Fantastic.
是啊 太棒了
Bow is very important. Fantastic.
鞠躬非常重要 太棒了
We could learn a lot of things from Japan.
我们能从日本学到很多
You think about on the way home. I think, yeah.
你在回家的路上慢慢想吧
But next time, if I come back again to get some take-out,
但下次 我再来 点外带餐
are you gonna beef up the security in the bag?
你会加固袋子吗
Absolutely, sir. The tape, staples...
绝对会 先生 胶带 订书机
Everything gonna be secured for you, okay?
所有都帮你包得妥妥的 好吗?
When you're hungry you've got that take-out order...
当你饿了 你点了外带餐...
Listen, listen. You said a deal, right?
听着 听着 我们不是说好了吗?
You said I say sorry, you believe, you move, you go away, okay?
你说 我道歉 让你相信 你就离开 对不对?
You long explanation how special bow is. Okay, we got it.
你已经解释了鞠躬有多特殊 好了 我们懂了
Next time we see you come in we make sure bag secure.
下次你再光临 我们好好打包
Very special for you, okay? Okay. Are we good?
为你提供特殊服务 好吗? 好 那说好了?
Can I... Do I bow back? Yeah yeah. Do.
我是不是要回礼? 是 是 来吧
Then you got that to follow.
然后你还得那样
You follow? Yes.
你做了吗? 做了
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
Larry David. Look at this.
拉里大卫 看看
Hey, Rosie. Look who's here.
嘿罗茜 你来了
So, Larry, how was your night?
拉里 你昨晚过得怎么样
Couldn't have gone better. No kidding?
再完美不过了 认真的?
Yes. Same feeling I had. You know that?
是啊 我也觉得 你知道吗?
And you saw her when? Monday?
你什么时候跟她见面的?周一?
Yes, Monday. Monday? Who goes out on Monday?
对 周一 周一?哪有人周一约会的?
Someone who's really desperate to have a date,
只有急切渴望约会的人
I suppose, calls somebody for a Monday night.
才会把约会时间定在周一晚上
I won't tell her that you said that.
我不会告诉她你这么说她
But listen, the thing... Did you throw your arm out?
但是听我说...你是胳膊疼吗?
Well, you know what?
呃 你知道吗?
All night long I was like in this position.
我一整晚都是这个姿势的
And then up from this side. You know what I mean?
然后从这边这样 你知道吗?
A lot of that. A lot of guys think that's a good move.
一直这样 很多男人觉得这个姿势很好
It's funny. Usually women laugh at it.
很有意思 但女人通常会嘲笑
I don't think she was laughing. Really?
我觉得她没笑 真的吗?
She was too busy moaning to laugh.
她享受呻♥吟♥ 根本没空笑
Yeah, a lot of that. I had the same thing in my neck.
是啊 我的脖子也一样
What did you say?
你说什么?
Couldn't move my neck from Tuesday morning.
从周二早上脖子就动不了了
It's all right. Listen, the thing is,
没关系的 听着 问题是
she just texted me. We're going to the Tonys together, okay?
她刚刚给我发短♥信♥了 我们要一起去托尼奖
The Tonys? As my date to the Tony Awards.
托尼奖? 作为我的女伴参加托尼奖
Jane.
我说的珍妮
Me Tarzan, not you.
看来我才是泰山 你不是
The Tonys.
托尼奖
You could ask any stranger on the street,
你可以随便在大街上邀请陌生人
they'll go to the Tonys. That's no great accomplishment.
他们都愿意去托尼奖 这不算什么成就
She knows all the words to "Cats," okay?
《猫》里的每句唱词她都能背下来 好吧?
Even the British version.
连英国版都能
She enjoyed "Chess" the musical. Saw it three times.
她很喜欢《棋王》 看了三遍
She saw "Carrie." It was only open two nights.
她还看过《嘉莉》 这部剧只公演过两晚
She likes Broadway, Larry.
她喜欢百老汇 拉里
She likes Broadway!
她喜欢百老汇!
She's going to the Tonys? What the hell am I gonna do?
她去托尼奖?那我♥干♥什么?
You can't compete against the Tonys.
你没法和托尼奖较量
I'm dead.
我死定了
Good play, Larry.
干得好 拉里
All right, Larry. Two away. Two away.
好了 拉里 两人出局 两人出局
Ha ha.
哈哈
Come on, little Larry.
来呀 小拉里
Here we go. How's your arm?
来吧 你胳膊怎么样了?
Good enough for you. Come on, throw it to mommy.
对付你足够了 来吧 扔给老娘
Let's go, Larry.
来啊 拉里
Oh, fuck!
哦 操
Go go go! Ha ha, Larry!
快快快 哈哈 拉里
I don't even have to run, Larry.
我都用不着跑 拉里
I can walk. Go go go!
走就行了 快快快
Oh, did you get lucky. She's going for third, Larry!
你真走运 她要去三垒了 拉里
Where's he throwing the ball?
他把球扔哪儿去了?
She's going home, Larry!
她要回本垒了 拉里
Oooh!
哦
Whoo!
哇
I don't feel like going on this date.
我不想去约会
I swear to God, I'd like to cancel right now.
我发誓 我想现在就取消
Let me tell you something, man.
我告诉你 朋友
I would not be a fucking friend sitting around this plush motherfucker
要是我瘫坐在这舒服的沙发上
and allow you to go out there
看着你被一个该死的拉拉打败
and allow a lesbian to beat you at a fucking game, okay?
那我就不够朋友 明白吗
Come on, it's over. She's taking her to the Tonys.
别闹了 结束了 她要带她去参加托尼奖
And let's face it, she's got the lesbian advantage.
面对现实吧 她是拉拉 她有优势
We are fucking men, Larry.
我们可她妈是男人啊 拉里
What do we have, man?
我们有什么?
What the fuck do we have that she doesn't have?
我们有什么她没有的宝贝?
You know, I've got the penis.
这个嘛 我有老二
You're damn right. Rosie O'Donnell does not have...
你说得对 罗茜奥唐纳没有
Has no penis. Has no penis. Doesn't have a penis.
没有屌♥ 没屌♥ 没有老二
Women do not have penises. Men have penises.
女人没有老二 男人有
You are absolutely right. Don't be a fucking victim.
你说得太对了 别像个受害者一样
Okay? You at bat.
明白吗 你要上场击球
What's below your fucking bat?
你的球棒下面是什么?
What dangles below your bat?
你球棒下面悬着的是什么?
Huh? Balls.
哈? 蛋蛋[球]
We got bats and balls, right? Right.
球棒和球都齐了 对不对? 对
Okay, what do ladies have? Gloves.
好 女人有什么? 手套
What do gloves do? Catch the goddamn balls.
手套是干什么的?接球啊
That's what ladies on this planet do is catch balls.
女人出现在这个星球上就是为了接球的
Bats and balls run the fucking world.
球棒和球一统天下
The woman is on this earth to catch balls.
为了接球 地球上才会出现女人
Interesting theory.
这个理论有意思
See what I'm saying? Too bad I don't have a daughter.
明白我的意思了吗? 真可惜我没有女儿
I would like to impart that knowledge to her.
不然我很想告诉她这一点的
Gloves don't catch gloves. We have the advantage.
手套不能接手套 我们占优势
Okay? You've got to realize that though.
明白吗?你得清楚这一点
Yeah yeah, I know. I know.
好好 我知道了
But we're talking about the Tonys here, okay?
但那可是托尼奖啊
This penis that I have cannot compete with the Tonys.
我的老二没法跟托尼奖较量
Tonys are a grand slam. Fuck the Tonys.
托尼奖可是满贯全垒打 去他的托尼奖
Fucking Tony. Who the fuck is Tony?
该死的托尼 托尼到底是谁啊?
Want a grand slam?
想来个满贯全垒打吗?
Hmm.
嗯
Juice?
用药?
You want me to juice?
你想让我用药?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表