coming in here to tell me this.
专程来这告诉我这件事
I mean, you didn't have to at all.
我是说 你本没有必要的
Especially considering what happened with my daughter.
尤其在考虑到我女儿的那件事后
I felt I had to tell you. I don't know what I'm gonna do now.
我就是感觉非告诉你不可 我不知道我现在要怎么办了
I mean, I am fighting for everything here.
我是说 我在拼命争取这里的一切
I could lose this entire organization. This whole team!
我有可能会失去这整个机构 这整支队伍!
I got a lot at stake myself.
我这儿风险也不小啊
You know what?
我跟你说
I got just the guy.
我有个好人选
You sure you're really Jewish? I'm the real deal.
你真的是犹太人吗? 如假包换
How fun is this? How great is this?
这得多有趣 多有意思啊
Two single guys at a ballgame
两个单身汉一起来看球赛
and we're sitting in the owner's box.
并且我们还会坐在球队老板的包厢
I know. How about that?
我知道 不错吧
Can you believe that stupid remark you said to me
你说的那个蠢话改变了我的一生
changed my life for the better. Isn't it incredible?
你能相信吗? 不是很妙吗?
Oh, I love you! How is that lawyer?
哦 我爱死你了!那律师怎么样?
Hiriam Katz, he's fantastic. He must be great.
海里安卡茨 他简直绝了 他一定很厉害
He redid my entire divorce settlement. You've got to use him.
他把我离婚协议整个重做了一遍 你一定得雇他
I will use him. Names please.
我会用他的 请说一下你们的名字
Larry David, Marty Funkhouser.
拉里大卫 马蒂冯克豪瑟
I'm sorry, gentlemen. Your names are not on the list.
不好意思 先生们 你们不在我名单上
No no no.
不可能
Larry David. I'm a friend of Joe O'Donnell's.
拉里大卫 我是乔奥唐纳的朋友
Oh, Mr. O'Donnell no longer owns the team.
哦 奥唐纳先生不再拥有这个队伍了
什么? 他离婚官司没打赢
so his wife owns it now.
所以现在这是他妻子的所有物
他离婚的时候输掉了它? 是的 先生
Didn't you recommend Hiriam Katz to O'Donnell?
你不是推荐了海里安卡茨给奥唐纳吗?
And you used Hiriam Katz for your divorce?
而且你还雇了他打你自己的离婚官司?
Oh my God! He's meeting with Cheryl's lawyers right now!
我的天啊 他正在和谢丽儿的律师见面
They're gonna finalize the papers. I've got to get over there.
他们要最终确定离婚协议了 我必须得去那看看
你已接通到海里安卡茨 语♥音♥信箱!
This guy doesn't have an assistant.
这家伙连个助手都没有
Katz, it's Larry.
卡茨 我是拉里
Don't sign anything. I'm on my way up to your office.
千万别签字 我在去你办公室的路上
Asshole! You cost me the Dodgers.
混♥蛋♥!你搞得我失去了道奇队
He hit me.
他打我
Don't worry. I think I've got something that will stop the bleeding.
别担心 我想我有些能止血的东西
I think it's working. It's doing the job.
我觉得它起效了 它效果很好
非常感谢你 你会好起来的
Larry? Take care.
拉里? 保重
What is in your nose?
你鼻子里头塞了什么?
It's a tampon.
卫生棉条
Well, I got hit in the face. What was I supposed to do?
得了吧 我被人打了脸 我还能做什么?
It stopped the bleeding. Okay.
它起码止住了血 好吧
Um, so you know, I just signed the papers.
呃 你知道 我刚签完了那些文件
And I got the house
我拿到了房♥产
so you have 24 hours to vacate the premises.
所以你还有24小时的时间腾空它
What? You got the house? We should go.
什么?你拿到了房♥产? 我们该走了
You're not supposed to get the house!
你不应该拿到房♥产的!
He gave up my house, that idiot!?
他放弃了我的房♥子 那个蠢货!?
What? Cheryl, that's not fair!
什么?谢丽儿 那不公平!
Cheryl!
谢丽儿!
Excuse me, do you have a scissor?
不好意思 请问你有剪刀吗?
I need to cut the string here.
我得把这根线剪了
I don't want to move, man. I don't want to uproot again
我不想走 兄弟 我不想再搬迁了
and I gotta move to a new house now. I like this house, man.
现在我还得搬进一个新房♥子 我喜欢这个房♥子 兄弟
Yeah, I like it too. Everything I did in this house, man, is a memory to me.
是啊 我也喜欢 我在这房♥子里做的所有事情 都是回忆啊
All the bitches I had in here, man.
所有我带进来的妞儿
Fucking two bitches in your bed.
在你床上搞过的两个妞儿
What?
什么?
Fucking two bitches in your bed.
在你床上搞过两个妞儿
You had sex with two women in my bedroom?
你和两个女人在我的卧室上♥床♥?
Fucking right I did! How you gonna fuck bitches in a twin bed.
对啊!在双床房♥怎么搞那些妞啊?
I don't want you having sex in my bed!
我不想你在我的床上乱搞!
You know what, Larry? You done fucked that shit up! You know why?
你知道吗 拉里?就是你♥他♥妈♥搞砸的 你知道为什么吗?
Because you got that bullshit-ass lawyer who got us kicked out of here.
因为你找的那个律师把我们都从这儿赶出去了
You picked that fucking lawyer. You fucking my shit up.
是你选了那个鬼律师 你把我好事搞砸了
Okay, you know what? We got a half hour to get out of here.
好吧 听我说 我们还有半个小时离开这里
I suggest you go pack up and bring your stuff down.
我建议你去打包行李带下来
Fuck you, Larry. Fuck you, Leon.
操♥你♥妈♥ 拉里 操♥你♥妈♥ 里昂
Hi, Mr. Larry David,
嗨 拉里大卫先生
we have your cookies that you ordered.
我们给你送来了你订的饼干
Oh ho ho. We are here for our money
哦 我们来领我们的钱
then we'll leave you alone. Oh, that's very interesting.
领到钱我们马上就走 哦 真有意思
I have a vague recollection,
我有个模糊的印象
correct me if I'm wrong,
如果我没有记错的话
of canceling my order.
我已经取消了订单
You already ordered them. Really?
你已经下单了 是吗?
You know what? I got news for you.
听着 我有新消息要告诉你们
I don't even like girl scout cookies.
我根本就不喜欢女童子军饼干
All right, don't scream at me. I'm not gonna be intimidated
行了 少冲我叫 我告诉你们
by a bunch of girl scouts. I can tell you that.
我才不会被一群女童子军威胁到呢 我跟你说
Okay, this discussion is over.
好了 谈话结束
Goodbye. Goodbye.
拜拜 再见
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表