If I don't eat something... I feel, like, faint.
如果再不吃什么... 我就要晕倒了
Our food's sitting up there. Our food's sitting up there?
我们点的餐就在那里 我们点的餐就在那里?
Yeah. Well, what the fuck?
是啊 我去?
What is he doing? He's just sitting there schmoozing with them?
他在干嘛?就在那儿跟他们闲扯?
Yeah, it's like he found a new best friend.
是啊 好像新交了一个死党
You know what? How about if I just go get it?
你猜啥?我自己过去拿怎么样?
If you do that you're a hero. Really?
你要是那么做 你就是英雄 真的?
You're a hero. You got it, pal.
你是英雄 等着吧 伙计
All right. Thank you.
好啊 谢谢你
One for you and one for me.
一份你的 一份我的
Fantastic. Oh yes.
太棒了
Enjoying your meal? As a matter of fact I am.
正在享受美餐? 正是如此
Um, where did this food come from?
呃 你们的食物是哪儿来的?
I brought it here.
我从那儿拿来的
You understand I'm the waiter?
你明白我才是服务生么?
Yet we were the ones who were doing the waiting.
但我们等不到服务 只能服务自己了
So we became the waiters.
所以我们成了"服务生"
This man is a hero.
他是英雄
He just revolutionized the way restaurants work, my friend.
他给餐厅服务模式来了个大改革 我的朋友
No one's gonna go hungry again.
没人会挨饿啦
Sorry. Gentlemen.
不好意思 先生们请享用
I just can't believe, quite honestly,
我真是不敢相信
that I haven't heard about what happened on the plane, Larry.
我还没听说飞机上都发生了什么 拉里
Honestly, it was nothing. I think people need to know about it.
这真不算什么 我觉得应该让大家知道
I mean, do you remember Sully Sullenberger?
你记得萨利苏伦伯格么?
Sully, yeah. Sully Sullenberger.
萨利机长 当然 萨利苏伦伯格
When he landed that plane in New York City
他在纽约着陆的时候
right there in the water, that was inspiring to people.
刚刚好在水面上 真是太激动人心了
That's interesting. I never made the Sully connection before.
有意思 我倒从来没想过萨利
I wonder what Sully would have done if he was in my shoes?
我很好奇在我这样的情况下 萨利会怎么做
Not that I'm comparing myself to Sully.
并不是我拿自己和萨利相提并论
People should know that you did this.
应该让大家知道你这么做了
This is a whole other side of you that people don't know about.
这一面的你人们不曾知道
You know about it. That's enough for me.
你知道 这对我来说就足够了
Okay. If you want to call Sully...
好吧 如果你真的想打给萨利...
If we can get Sully's number
如果我们弄到萨利的电♥话♥号♥码
you can tell Sully, okay? You're too modest.
你就告诉他吧 好么? 你太谦逊了
It's funny, you know? I've never really been tested like that before.
很有意思 你知道么?我从未经受过那样的考验
Hmm. Didn't fight in a war.
嗯哼 没打过仗
Once I went to the seventh game of a world series
有一次我去看世界职业棒球大赛第七场
and came home on the subway and it was very crowded
坐地铁回家 真的特别拥挤
and hot and disgusting.
又热又恶心人
People were sweating on me. Hmm.
别人的汗都流到我身上来了 嗯哼
But I maintained my composure.
但我还是保持风度
I thought that was a good sign.
我想那是个不错的征兆
Thank God you were on the plane. That's all I have to say.
感谢上天你在飞机上 我就想说这个
You could say more. I could?
再说几句嘛 是吗?
Yeah.
是啊
Keep the change.
留着小费吧
This is where they live? They live around the corner.
他们住这儿? 他们就住在拐角处
But I want to stop at the bakery and get some bread.
但我想在面包店下 买♥♥点面包
No wine?
不买♥♥酒?
Everybody brings wine. I bring bread.
每个人都带酒 我带面包
Oh.
噢
Ah, hello. Hello.
啊 你好 你好
Hello, Donna. So good to see you again. Hi.
你好 唐娜 很高兴又见到你 嗨
Good to see you too. The food's gonna be a lot better here
我也很高兴见到你 这里的食物
than on the plane, I guarantee.
肯定比飞机上好多了 我保证
What is that, Lar?
那是什么 拉里?
Enjoy.
请慢用
This is what you bring?
你就带了这个?
It's Italian bread. Yeah.
这是意大利面包 是啊
Yeah, but this doesn't go with my menu.
是啊 但这跟我的菜单不搭
You don't know what I'm serving.
你都不知道我要上什么菜
Don't impose your desires on my whole cuisine.
别把你的喜好强加到我的菜谱上来
It's delicious. Everyone brings wine or maybe some nuts.
这很好吃 每个人都带酒或者坚果什么的
That's the point. Everybody brings that. You bring bread.
重点就在这儿 每个人都带一样的 你带面包
If everybody's bringing that... Ah, Ricardo.
如果每个人都带那... 啊 瑞卡多
How are you? I'm so excited that you're here.
你好么? 真开心你大驾光临
Star power.
令这里蓬荜生辉
Star power at my dinner party, huh?
让我的派对蓬荜生辉 是吧?
Thanks so much for coming. A little gift.
太感谢你能来了 一个小礼物
Oh my God. Oh my God, I can't believe this.
我的天啊 我的天啊 真不敢相信
Signed. Signed.
签了名的 签了名的
The funniest show in the history of television.
史上最有意思的电视剧
It was funny. I love this show.
是挺有意思的 我太爱它了
I wouldn't call it the funniest show in the history of television.
我可不会称它为史上最有意思的电视剧
I would, Lar. This show was hilarious.
我会的 拉里 这部剧太好笑了
No doubt about it, funny show. But the history of television?
有意思的电视剧 毫无疑问 但是史上最有意思?
"Seinfeld," lovely show.
《宋飞正传》 非常有意思的电视剧
Well, thank you. It was good. There was good.
嗯 谢谢 它是很不错 很不错
Oh no, I love broad comedy. Yeah.
真的 我很爱夸张喜剧的 是啊
I will treasure this, Ricky. I love the laugh track on it.
我一定会好好珍藏它的 瑞奇 我特别喜欢里面的笑声音轨
I'm so happy he's here. It reminds you when to laugh.
我好高兴他来了 它提醒你什么时候该笑
We didn't do one. It's a very funny show.
我们倒没有加这种音轨 这部剧确实很有意思
It's just odd to just show up with your own DVD.
只是你送自己的DVD也太奇怪了
Yeah. Never heard of somebody
是吧 从没听过有谁
who's in something and then showing up with it.
送自己参与的作品的
You've never heard of that? No, it's an odd thing.
你没听过? 没啊 多奇怪啊
What, do you mean it's odd because you've never heard of it?
什么 就因为没听说过 你就觉得这很奇怪?
You don't know everything, do you? Well, no.
你也不是什么都知道吧? 不
I'm sure there's loads of things that go on that you've never heard of that aren't odd.
你没听过的事多了 但它们一点也不奇怪
What's this deal? You got a scarf?
这是什么?你戴了条围巾?
Yeah, I want to keep my throat warm 'cause I'm in a play at the moment.
对 我想让喉咙保持温暖 因为我现在有演出
So I have to project everything. It's not like tv.
念台词啥的都得现场来 毕竟这不是演电视剧
If you don't mind my saying... Not at all.
如果你不介意我这么说的话... 一点都不
It looks slightly affected.
这样看起来稍微有点做作
Yeah, I was worried about that.
是啊 我很担心来着
But one person thinking it's affected,
但一边是一个人说这样做作
1,000 people let down...
一边是让1000个人失望...
I get it. Yeah.
我明白 是啊
So what's the name of this play?
这部剧的名字叫什么?
"Mister Simmington." What is it? Is it drama?
《锡明顿先生》 这是什么?戏剧?
Yeah, very much so. Really?
对 是的 真的?
It's one man's fear of the outbreak of World War I.
这是讲一个男人对于一战即将爆发的恐惧
And he's worried about what will happen to Britain.
他很担心接下来英国会发生什么
It's a sort of double-edged story
有点像一个双重故事
because the parallel is he's fighting his own war, a class war.
因为同时他还在同自己战斗 阶级斗争
It's not that important. You should come along and see it tomorrow night.
这没那么重要 明晚你也该来看看
I'll get you a couple of tickets.
我给你留几张票
Jeff and Susie are coming. So join the party.
杰夫和苏西也会来 你们一起来吧
Oh, um...
噢 呃...
You know what? I'd love to.
你猜啥?我很愿意去
Donna is working tomorrow night. She can't come.
唐娜明晚要工作 她不能来
But you could still come though.
但你还是可以来
Come along. You can't talk to her anyway during a play, can you?
来吧 反正看话剧的时候你也不能和她说话吧
So you're not really missing her for that three and a half hours.
所以这三个半小时她来不来都一样
Three and a half? Yeah.
三个半小时? 对啊
Mmm. Drinks in the interval.
呃 中场休息时有酒喝
"Mister Simmington" it is. Excellent.
那就看《锡明顿先生》了 很好
Tickets will be at the box office.
我把票给你们留在售票处
Let me ask you a question. Go on.
问你个问题 说吧
Did you enjoy the wine the other day?
那天的酒你还满意么?
Oh, thank you, yes. It was absolutely wonderful.
噢 谢谢你 它真的很不错
I hope so because it cost a lot of money. It was beautiful.
希望如此 它真的花了我不少钱 它味道很美
So I hope it was good for that price. It was great. Really great.
所以我希望它值那个价 它很棒 真的很棒
You know, it was like a $300 bottle of wine.
你知道 要三百美元一瓶
Was it? I didn't look at the price.
是么?我当时没看价钱
You didn't? No, not when it's a gift.
你没看? 没啊 它是个礼物嘛
That's kind of odd, isn't it? No, not when it's a gift.
这就有点奇怪了 不是么 不啊 收礼物时不用看价格的
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表