Knock knock knock. Hey, Larry, hello!
- 咚咚咚 - 嘿 拉里 你好啊!
Oh hey, how's it going? Larry!
- 哦 嘿 最近怎么样? - 拉里!
Give it up, okay? Aw, come on.
- 抱一个 好吗? - 噢 拜托
Hi. Hi, honey. How are you?
- 嗨 - 嗨 亲爱的 怎么样?
Good. Miriam was visiting. We just wanted to come by
- 挺好的 - 米里亚姆想来 我们就想顺路
and say how excited we are for dinner.
说一下对于晚餐我们多期待
Yes yes! It's very exciting.
- 是的 是! - 真的非常令人兴奋
You know I'm taking out the hostess from the restaurant?
你知道我要带那个餐厅的女服务生吧?
That's so cute. That's adorable. Yeah.
- 挺好的 这样挺可爱的 - 是啊
She's smart too. I'm sure she's very intelligent.
- 她也很聪明 - 我肯定她非常聪明
I don't doubt it. Yeah, you wouldn't be with someone who's not.
- 毫不怀疑 - 是的 你不会和不聪明的人在一起
No, I would be. Anyways.
- 不 其实我会 - 不管怎么说吧
But, wait, I am dying to know why in the hell aren't Jeff and Susie coming?
但是 等会儿 我非常想知道究竟为什么杰夫和苏西不来?
What did they say? They said that things aren't
- 他们说什么来着? - 他们说他俩
great right now. Great, yeah.
- 现在感情不太好 - 好 是的
What does that mean? Yeah.
- 这什么意思? - 是啊
I don't know. He didn't tell me.
我不知道 他没告诉我
Is he having an affair? No!
- 他是有外遇了吗? - 没有!
Oooh, you heard it right? Yeah.
- 哦... 你听到了吧? - 是
That high... Heard what? What are you talking about?
- 那个高声... - 听到什么?你们在说什么?
He went way up, right? You heard it? Yeah.
- 他声调提高了 是吧?你听到了吧? - 是的
That's what people do when they're lying. Oh, stop it!
- 人们说谎的时候才会那样 - 哦 别说了!
Come on. Is he having an affair?
- 得了吧 - 他是有外遇了吗?
No no!
没有 没有!
Larry... No, he's not having an affair.
- 拉里... - 不 他没有外遇
We're not gonna say a word, so don't even worry about it.
我们一个字都不会说 所以别担心
It doesn't matter and you haven't said a word.
没事的 你也一个字都没说
I haven't said a word. We know nothing.
- 我一个字也没说 - 我们什么都不知道
It's true, you do know nothing. There's nothing to know.
是真的 你们真的什么都不知道 根本没什么好知道的
Bye. We'll see you.
- 拜 - 再会
Bye, sweetie. Can't wait.
- 拜 亲爱的 - 等不及了
Bye, nice to see you. Larry David's office.
拜 见到你很高兴 拉里大卫的办公室
No, hi, mom.
没 嗨 妈妈
Uh... Okay, yeah, I'll be there.
呃... 好的 好 我就来
My dad just died.
我父亲刚刚去世了
My mom... The last thing he said was
我妈妈... 他说的最后一句话是
"where's Antoinette?"
"安托瓦妮特在哪?"
Guess where I was.
你猜我在哪
Huh.
哈
That is what we call in my business a benign keratosis.
这个在我们行业内叫良性角化病
You'll be fine.
你会没事的
I was sick from this, honest to God.
我已经受够了 老实说
I'm glad you came in. All you have to do
很高兴你来了 你能做的只有
is cover this with a little 100 sunblock and you'll be fine.
涂些这个 再用点防晒指数100的防晒霜 你就会没事了
All right, 100... Pretty high. Yeah well, it does the job.
- 好的 100... 挺高的啊 - 是啊 这样才管用
Look, I want to talk to you about something else.
听着 我想和你聊些别的事
I was so sorry to hear about Antoinette's father Jim.
我听说安托瓦妮特的父亲吉姆的事 真让人难过
Ah, well.
啊 是啊
You know that he and I used to play in a band together for a while.
你知道的 他过去和我一起在一个乐队待过一段时间
Right! As a matter of fact, Antoinette called me recently
- 是诶! - 事实上 安托瓦妮特最近给我打电♥话♥了
and asked me to play at his funeral.
想让我在他的葬礼上演奏
I'm playing
我想用长笛
"Danny Boy" on the flute.
演奏"丹尼男孩"
Is that so? As they lower the casket.
- 是吗? - 在他们埋棺材的时候
Oh, that's beautiful. Yeah.
- 哦 真好 - 是啊
All right, I'm on my way.
好了 我要走了
Oh, listen, one other thing. Richard Lewis, he's a friend of yours, is he not?
哦 听着 还有一件事 理查德路易斯 是你的一个朋友 是不是?
Yeah. Yeah yeah.
- 是 - 对 对
He recently canceled an appointment with me
最近他和我取消了一个预约
at the last minute and hasn't rescheduled yet.
临时取消的 还没重新安排
Have you any idea why such a thing would take place?
你知道为什么会发生这种事吗?
Nope.
不知道
And several people who he has referred to me
并且还有几个他介绍来我这的人
have canceled at the last minute and have not rescheduled.
也临时取消了 没重新安排
Do you have any idea why... No!
- 你知道为什么吗? - 不!
Well, it's a mystery to me.
好吧 这对我来说是个谜
I wouldn't worry about it. He's a little nutty.
要是我就不会担心这些 他本来就有点古怪
You know. This I know.
- 你知道吧 - 这我倒是知道
Listen, as long as you're here,
听着 既然你在这
it's been about two years since you've been here.
你来我这看病快有两年了
Okay. I need to look you over
- 是的 - 我需要仔细检查一下
from head to toe. The full body scan in my underwear?
- 从头到脚 - 全身 内♥裤♥里也要?
It's important I take a look at you.
我看一眼是很重要的
I'm very uncomfortable with that, frankly. I know you are.
- 坦白讲 那让我非常不舒服 - 我知道你会
You-you look at my penis. I-I... I don't... I don't like it.
你... 你看我鸡鸡 我... 我不... 我不大喜欢
It will be the briefest look at your penis, believe me.
看你鸡鸡只会是短短一瞥 相信我
I have to masturbate before I come so I exhaust the area.
我来之前还得撸一发保证它疲了
It's a whole todo. It's routine.
- 完全是大费周章 - 这是例行程序
It's routine and it is strictly necessary, all right?
这是例行程序 并且严格来讲是有必要的 好吗?
So if you don't mind, I'll make an appointment... Thanks, doc, I don't think so.
- 所以如果你不介意的话 我预约一下... - 谢谢 医生 我不想
I hope you're planning on putting that stuff away somewhere.
我希望你是计划把这些东西收起来
Ye, I am putting it away. Right here.
是 我要把它收起来 就放这
I have no space in here, so where do you suggest I put it?
这我没地方放了 所以你建议我放哪呢?
We've got some ground rules we've gotta make here, right?
我们在这有定些基本的原则 对吧?
This space has to remain clean!
这个空间必须保持干净!
There can be no bullshit on this counter, do you understand?
这个柜台上不能有任何狗屁东西 你明白吗?
By the way, you're the one who took my stuff
顺便说一句 你才是那个把我的东西
out of these two cabinets and put it into this one.
从这个两个柜橱拿出来放进这个的那个人
You're telling me it's unfair the amount of cabinet space
你是在和我说 我占的柜橱数量
that I've taken? Yes yes.
- 不公平吗? - 是 对
There are two things about Dog that everybody knows, okay?
关于我有两件事是众所周知的 好么?
I am clean and I am fair.
我很整洁并且我很公平
Oh really? Okay?
- 哦 真的么? - 怎么?
These cabinets are mine... Look!
这些柜橱是我的... 你看!
"For Big Dog only. For Big Dog only."
"仅供大狗使用 仅供大狗使用"
Big shit! You put the labels on, so what?
大你♥妈♥的♥!是你贴的标签 又能怎么样?
You can rip the labels off. Don't touch the fucking labels!
- 你可以把这些标签撕下来 - 别他妈的碰标签!
Look, Big Dog does not give up cabinets.
听着 大狗不会放弃橱柜
Well, guess what, Big Dog. What?
- 好吧 你猜怎么着 大狗 - 怎么?
This food is staying here because I have no place to put it!
这些食物就放在这 因为我没地方放!
This isn't even food. What the fuck is this?
这甚至都不是食物 这他妈的是啥?
It's rabbit food. Oh, is that right?
- 这是兔子吃的 - 哦 是么?
You got pudding in here, okay? You got fucking pudding. Gimme a break.
你这里有布丁 是吧?你♥他♥妈♥的放布丁 饶了我吧
Chocolate pretzels? Get the hell out of here!
巧克力脆饼?去你♥妈♥的♥吧!
What do you got in here? Oh, cheese dips... Come on.
这里又有什么?哦 芝士酱... 拜托
This weighs almost five lbs. You eat this? You put this in your body?
这都有五磅重了 你吃这玩意?你把这玩意吃进你身体里?
Yeah, it's good bread. It has no yeast in it.
是 这是好的面包 这里不含酵母粉
It's not bread. That's bread, that's bread.
- 这都不是面包 - 这是面包 是面包
By the way, I saw the show? It stinks.
顺便说一句 我看了那个节目 烂透了
The sharks are swimming around. Nobody's even... The sharks aren't eating anybody.
鲨鱼就到处游 连人... 鲨鱼都没在吃人
Nothing's going on, just sharks swimming around. Are you getting negative
- 什么都不发生 就是鲨鱼游来游去 - 你是在否定
about my show? Yeah, your show stinks.
- 我的节目么? - 是的 你的节目糟糕透了
And you know what? I'm not calling you Dog anymore.
还有你猜啥?我不会再叫你狗子了!
The Dog days are over. From now on, you're Dino!
叫你狗子的日子已经结束了 从现在开始 你就叫迪诺!
Jesus Christ, calm down. Fuck you, Dog!
- 天老爷 冷静点 - 去你♥妈♥的♥ 狗子!
You said "fuck you, Dog" to me?
你对我说"去你♥妈♥的♥ 狗子"?
Take your fucking rabbit food
带上你♥他♥妈♥的兔子食
and your goddamn five-lb bread and stick it up your fucking ass!
还有这他妈的五磅重的面包 塞你♥妈♥的♥屁♥眼♥里!
Finally the guy dies. Oh my God.
- 最后这人终于死了 - 哦 我的天
She found out on the phone in my office, yeah.
她通过我办公室的电♥话♥里知道的 对
Oh my God, that's awful.
哦 我天 真糟糕
I know... I know what she must be going through
我知道 我知道她必须要经历些什么
because my dad died about two years ago.
因为我父亲两年前去世了
Huh.
啊
What... What was that?
那是什... 什么?
That's all you have to say when I tell you my father died?
当我告诉你我父亲去世了 你能说的就这些吗?
What should I have said?
我应该说什么?
"I'm sorry to hear that."
"听到这件事我很难过"
"Sad news"?
"真是令人悲伤的消息"?
With all due respect,
恕我直言
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表