I'm living under a mitzvah. You have none of that.
我信奉戒律[希伯来语]而活 你不懂
Hey, let me ask you something.
嘿 我问你啊
What the hell is she doing here?
她来这儿干嘛?
Why shouldn't she be here?
她为什么不该来这儿?
What do you mean? It's a dinner party for adults.
你啥意思?这是成人晚宴啊
Hey, dinner's up. Hey.
嘿 饭好了 嘿
You know what? I have a challah in the car that I'll bring in.
你猜啥?我车里有条哈拉面包 我去拿过来
All right. So, you hungry?
好叻 所以说 你饿了没?
Starving. Good, we've got a great meal
饿死了 那行 我们今晚菜品丰盛
and some fabulous desserts, which by the way
还有可口的甜品 说到甜品
I need you to keep me away from no matter what.
你得阻止我接近它们 不论任何事
Okay. Yeah, 'cause I put a lot of time into this.
好的 好吧 因为我花了很长时间才瘦下来
I need a dessert referee. All right, I'm your guy.
我需要一个人提醒我不吃甜品 交给我吧
You promise? Yeah, I promise.
你保证? 嗯 我保证
Okay, I'm counting on you. All right.
好叻 我就靠你了 好的
Amen. Now the wine.
阿门 接下来是酒
What? Okay.
啥? 得叻
No way. No way.
没门 没门
That's enough. Come on. No.
够了 别念了 停
I'm hungry. Well, you can't drink the wine without the prayer.
我饿了 呃 没有祈祷你不能喝酒
Oh, you can't? Really? Watch this.
哦 不可以吗?是吗?你瞧好了啊
Mmm.
嗯嗯
I'm with Larry on this. I guess we're drinking.
我这回同意拉里的 那看来我们可以开喝了
To the five-man club championship.
敬五人冠军组
Hear hear. Now you're thinking.
喝起来 你这就说对了
Absolute, bud. No doubt. Ahh.
绝对的 伙计 成了 嗯哈
Cheers. Everybody eat up. Come on.
喝着 都吃起来 开吃
Oh, did you guys hear about this?
哦 你们听说这事儿没?
Do you know that... the chicken place
你们知道那家...那家鸡肉店吗?
in Westwood, the palestinian one?
就在西木区 巴勒斯坦人开的那家
Al... what is it called? AlAbbas best original chicken.
阿...叫啥来着 阿尔阿巴斯 正宗鸡肉店
Al-Abbas best original chicken.
阿尔阿巴斯正宗鸡肉店
They're opening up a second location
他们要开分店了
right next door to Goldblatt's deli.
就在戈德布拉特熟食店旁边
Over my dead body. I'm sure that wouldn't bother them.
除非我死了 我相信他们对你死没啥意见
L.O.L., Jeff.
笑出声啦 杰夫
L.O.L.
笑出声
How in the world,
他们哪儿来的胆子
can they dare open up a palestinian chicken restaurant
竟敢把他家巴勒斯坦的鸡肉店
next to the sacred land of that deli?
开在犹太熟食店神圣之地的旁边?
Hey, this is America. They can do whatever they want.
嘿 这是美国 他们有做任何事的自♥由♥
What do you mean? It's just chicken.
你想说啥嘛? 就鸡肉而已啦
I mean, they can legally do it, true. But should they?
是的 法律允许这么做 但情理上他们应该吗?
Exactly. Yeah, they should. Yeah, they should.
这就说对了 当然应该了 当然应该了
It's insensitive. Why can't they open it a few blocks uptown?
太不通人情了 他们不能开在几个街区外吗?
They should move it a mile away.
他们应该开在几公里外
I hear the chicken's really good, by the way.
我倒是听说那里的鸡肉特别不错
I heard that too. Very good. Didn't you hear that?
我也听说了 非常好 你没听说吗?
What does it matter? I hear it's the best chicken ever.
重要吗? 我听说是最好吃的鸡肉
I tell you what I heard. There's gonna be a rally next week
我告诉你我听说了啥 下周有个集♥会♥
at this new location they're trying to open.
就在分店开张的地方
We should all show up at the rally and try to stop them from opening it.
我们应该都去那个集♥会♥ 抵♥制♥他们开业
Count me in. Jeff, we're going, okay?
把我算上 杰夫 我们也去 听见没?
Whatever you say, darling. We're going.
你说了算 亲爱的 我们去
Jeff and I are in. We're in on the rally.
算上杰夫和我 我们也去集♥会♥
I'm gonna make placards and everything.
我会把标语牌啥的都做好
I'll love to join you, but I'm already committed
我也想加入你们 但我已经有安排了
to the rally on the other side of Goldblatt's at the German place.
我要去另外一个集♥会♥ 是在熟食店另一边的德国餐馆
Yeah, okay.
行了 别贫了
It's good, yeah? How are the potatoes? Mmm, delicious.
好吃吧 对不?土豆咋样? 嗯 美味
Delish. I'd say the potatoes are a little cold.
香 要我说的话 土豆有点凉了
Wow, Larry. The beef is delicious.
哇塞 拉里 牛肉很好吃
Larry, what? They're not...
拉里 你说啥呢? 土豆不...
they're not cold. What? What's the big deal?
土豆不凉阿 咋?你笑啥?
The chutzpah, man. Do you want me to warm them up for you?
[希伯来语]你也太敢说了吧 你想让我帮你热一下吗?
Not at all. Not at all. Hey, I got a good joke.
不用 不用了 嘿 我有个不错的笑话
This is right up your alley, okay, Funkman?
这肯定对你胃口 好吧 冯克老哥
A woman goes to a gynecologist. He says, "get up on the table,
一个女人去看妇科医生 "躺那台子上...
put your feet in the stirrups and spread your legs wide."
...把脚放蹬子上 把腿张开"
He goes, "my God, Mrs. Johnson, you've got a big vagina."
然后医生说 "天哪 约翰森夫人 你下面好大啊"
Whoa whoa whoa! Larry.
喔喔喔!拉里!
What? Sammi's here, okay?
咋了 萨米在这儿呢 好吧?
What's the big deal? It's just a little joke.
有什么大不了的 就讲个笑话而已
Ahh. And what happens?
嗯哈 然后怎么了?
Excuse me.
抱歉
What's the matter with you? Telling a joke like that in front of her.
你什么毛病?在她面前讲这种笑话?
What are you bringing your daughter to an adult dinner party for?
你干嘛带你女儿来一个成年人的聚会?
She's an adult. She can come to an adult dinner party.
她成年了 她可以来成年人聚会了
She's an adult? If she's an adult, why can't she hear a dirty joke?
她成年了?成年了为什么听不得黄色笑话?
There's a level, okay? A level?
有等级的 好吧? 等级?
Yeah. Oh, there's a level of being an adult?
对 哦 原来成年还有等级之分?
She's an adult when she turns 13 or learns to make her first latkes.
她成人只需要长到13岁 或者做出第一块马铃薯饼
L.O.L.
笑出声
No no no. No no no. Huhuhuh.
不不不 不不不 啊啊啊
I'm just gonna have a bite. Oh no no no no no.
我就吃一小口 哦不不不不不
Just a bite. Come on. You know what?
就一小口 真的 你猜啥?
You told me specifically not to let you have any dessert.
你明确给我说过 不能让你吃一点甜食
I appreciate it, Larry, but I changed my mind.
我很感激你记得 拉里 但我改主意了
Ah! Yes yes yes,
啊!对对对
but you said "no matter what," okay? But you know what?
但你说了"不论任何事" 但你猜啥?
I'm changing it, and now I'm saying thank you for helping me.
我改主意了 我现在要说谢谢你帮我
I'm gonna have some cake. No no, but you can't change it.
但我得吃蛋糕 不 不 你不能改主意
That's why you say "no matter what. " This is the what.
你说了"不论任何事" 这就是那个任何事
But now... That's why you asked me and not these other people,
但我... 这就是你让我而不是其他人帮你的原因
because you knew I wouldn't let you. What what what? Larry.
因为你知道我不会允许你吃 怎么了 拉里?
Give me the cake! She told me not to let her have it, okay?
把蛋糕给我! 她给我说了 不能让她吃 好吧?
She said, "no matter what," okay?
她说了"不论任何事" 好吧?
Let her have it! It's none of your goddamn business!
让她吃啊!管你什么屁事!
Give me the cake, Larry!
把蛋糕给我 拉里!
What are you doing? What are you... ah!
你在干什么?你在干什...啊!
I got an estimate on the car.
我给车损失估了个价
$573? Yeah.
573美元? 是的
Okay, I'll tell you what... forget the insurance.
好吧 我这么给你说吧...别管保险了
I'll just write you a check. I'll take care of it.
我给你写张支票 修车的钱我出
Well, I think that's one way to do it,
呃 这样也不是不行
but let me propose an alternative here.
但我有另外一个提议
Indulge me for a second.
你耐心听我说完
Last night at that dinner party, you... you really impressed me.
昨天晚上吃饭的时候 你...你让我大开眼界
I did? Well, you just speak your mind, you know?
是吗? 嗯 你有话敢直说 懂吗?
You tell people how you're feeling, what you're thinking...
你把所想所感都直接地告诉别人
with the potatoes, for example. You know?
比如举个例子 那个土豆 是吧?
How cold were those potatoes, by the way? They were freezing.
那土豆多凉啊 是不是? 冰死了
I couldn't say that. You're the only one who can come out with it, you know?
我就不敢说 你是唯一一个敢站出来的人 你知道吗?
And then Jeff and Susie with the kid.
还有杰夫和苏西带孩子来的事
What was the kid doing there, right?
那孩子在那儿干嘛呢?
Why do you bring your daughter to an adult dinner party?
你干嘛把女儿带来成年人的晚餐聚会?
Exactly. You say what everybody's thinking.
正是 你说出了每个人内心想说的话
You just come out with it. It's impressive, you know?
你就直接说出来的 让人♥大♥开眼界 你知道吗?
Well, you know, thank you.
嗯 你知道 谢谢你这么说
So I don't know if you noticed this last night,
所以我不知道你昨晚有没有发现
but my wife Ilene, she says "L.O.L."
我老婆艾琳 她总喜欢说"笑出声"
I don't know if you picked up on that that.
我不知道你有没有注意到
Oh, yes, I certainly did pick up on that. Yeah?
哦 我当然注意到了 是吧?
I mean, why would you say "L.O.L. " Instead of just laughing at something?
我说吧 干嘛非要说"笑出声" 而不是真的去笑呢?
Well, just tell her to stop saying it. I can't tell her that.
那你就让她别那么说了呗 我不能这么给她说
She'll kill me. Are you kidding?
她得杀了我的 你开玩笑吗?
We'll get into a fight, it'll last for months.
我们会大吵一架 然后闹上好几个月
She's a tough customer. Yes she... you noticed that?
她的确脾气很大 是啊她...你也发现了?
She's like... she's like Susie's twin sister.
她...她就像苏西双胞胎姐妹似的
I know. I'd just like to avoid the whole thing,
我知道 所以我就想避免这些事儿
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表