Oh, shut up. He has to announce it.
哦 别说了 他非得昭告天下
"Woman."
"女人"
Double letters go for the "w."
"w"双字母得分
Eight, nine, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, times three... 42.
8 9 10 11 12 13 一共14 乘以3...得42
Hey.
嘿
Judge Horn.
荷恩法官
Yeah.
是我
Larry... Larry David.
拉里... 拉里大卫
Hi Larry. Nice to meet you.
嗨拉里 很高兴见到您
Hey, how are you doing? Oh, hey.
嘿 你好吗? 哦 嘿
What do I do? Yeah, whichever you want.
我该怎么握? 嗯 随便你
There you go. How are you doing?
这就对了 你好吗?
That's a tough decision for me.
让我很难选啊
Right? Yeah, I see people struggle with it every day.
是吧? 嗯 每天都有人纠结这个
People are confused when they shake hands... Lefty, righty.
人们握手的时候举棋不定... 左还是右呢
What, righty... You go backhand, right?
右手的话... 那你得反手 嗯?
Go up normal... They go like that.
正常伸手... 他们那样伸手
Right, and then I have to go like that. Yeah yeah.
没错 然后我就得那样 对对
Sometimes I wish I had one arm when I'm cuddling in bed with a woman,
我在床上和女人抱抱的时候 有时候希望自己是独臂
'cause the other arm gets in the way all the time,
因为另一条胳膊老是碍事
so, you know, could be an advantage
所以 你这或许是个优势
in that situation.
在那种情况下
Yeah yeah.
嗯嗯
Hey, could you do me a favor, Larry?
嘿 能帮我个忙吗 拉里?
I got something to do. And he's a pleasure to play with.
我有点事要忙 他又是个很好的玩伴
So why don't you sit down and take my place? I appreciate it, Larry.
要不你坐这儿替我?多谢了 拉里
What? Thank you.
啊? 多谢
All right, fine. I'll play a little scrabble.
行吧 好 我就玩一会儿拼字游戏
Yeah.
行
My father was a huge huge fan of yours.
我父亲是你的铁杆粉丝
He used to watch you all the time.
他过去天天看你的戏
Yeah? Yeah.
哦? 可不
A lot of kikes liked the show
很多犹太佬儿喜欢那个剧
jigaboos too.
还有黑鬼
What's the matter? Are you not gonna play?
什么情况?你还玩不玩了?
Are you gonna cheat me too? Hey, dad, dad, easy.
你也要跟我玩花招? 嘿 老爹 老爹 别着急
Are you all right? What's going on?
你还好吗?怎么了?
217 to 67? What? Oh, I...
217比67? 啥?哦 我...
Can I talk to you outside for a second, Larry? Yeah, but I wasn't...
咱俩能出去说句话吗 拉里? 好 但我没有...
May I talk to you outside for a second?
我能跟你借一步说话吗?
What a great pleasure to meet you.
见到你真是太开心了
Outside the room.
出来吧
What are you do... How could you do that?
你在干... 你怎么能做出那种事?
Do what?
做什么了?
Taking advantage of my father at scrabble?
玩拼字游戏占我父亲的便宜?
I didn't play him. I wasn't playing him.
不是我跟他玩的 不是我
You weren't playing him? No, I...
刚刚不是你在跟他玩? 不是 我...
Who else was there, Larry? I took over for a onearmed man.
还有谁 拉里? 我顶替了一个独臂人
There was a one-armed man playing him.
是一个独臂人在跟他玩
A one... A one-armed man?
独... 独臂人?
Yes, he had a work uniform like he was fixing an air conditioner.
对 他穿着工装 像个修空调的
Larry, Larry, I'm having a party.
拉里 拉里 我在开趴
We don't have any maintenance people up here doing work.
我这儿没有任何维修人员干活
Excuse me, did you see a one-armed man?
劳驾 你有没有看见一个独臂人
No. A one-armed man? No.
没 独臂人?没有
Did anybody see... Did anybody see a one-armed man?
有没有人看见... 有人看见一个独臂人吗?
There was a one-armed man here.
这儿确实有过一个独臂人
Larry, there's no one-armed man.
拉里 根本没有什么独臂人
Look, you took advantage of my father, okay?
听着 你占了我父亲便宜 对吧?
And then now you're coming up with some fictitious person
现在你又瞎编出来个人
who did it instead. Oh, your father.
说是那个人干的 哦 你的父亲
Oh, poor poor sweet, innocent dad.
哦 可怜巴巴的 亲爱的 无辜的老爹
You should hear some of the racial epithets this guy was using in there.
你真该听听这人刚说了什么种族歧视的词
It's disgusting. My father has dementia, Larry.
令人作呕 我父亲有老年痴呆 拉里
Oh, that's an excuse? Yes.
哦 这也算理由? 没错
That racism is in there somewhere. It's like a drunk...
种族主义本来就在他脑子里 就像醉汉...
What, they're saying these things because they're drunk? No, it's in there.
怎么 难道他们因为醉了才会说那种话?不 他们就是那么想的
Larry, I'm not gonna listen to this anymore, all right?
拉里 我不想再听你说了 明白吗?
You abuse my father in scrabble... A game he loves, okay?
你在拼字游戏里欺负我父亲... 这是一个他热爱的游戏 好吗?
I didn't beat him. The one-armed man did it.
我没打败他 是那个独臂人干的
I'm gonna have to ask you to leave, Larry. Fine.
我得请你离开了 拉里 行吧
Because I'm getting really upset here. Fine, I'm leaving.
因为你搞得我很不愉快 行 我走还不行
You know what? I'm gonna find that one-armed man
你猜怎么?我一定把那个独臂人找出来
and I'm gonna bring him to you.
然后把他带给你
You'll see. You'll see.
瞧好了 你可瞧好了
So a one-armed man playing scrabble with a racist Judge?
一个独臂人跟一个种族歧视的法官玩拼字游戏?
What did he say that was so racist?
他说了什么种族歧视的话?
I can't even repeat it... Disgusting. Really?
我都没法复述... 令人作呕 真的?
So I told Henry and he says, "no no, he's got dementia.
我就告诉了亨利 他说"不不 他有老年痴呆
It's not racism. It's dementia."
那不算种族歧视 就是老年痴呆"
All right, now get to your left a little bit.
好 现在往左去一点
Yeah, Henry's using the dementia as an excuse for the racism.
嗯 亨利拿老年痴呆当借口 掩饰种族歧视
There's a fine line there. Dementia has nothing to do with racism.
两者有本质区别 老年痴呆跟种族歧视不沾边
I know. My grandfather had dementia. He wasn't a racist.
就是啊 我爷爷得过老年痴呆 他可不搞种族歧视
He thought I was his dead sister, but he wasn't a racist.
他以为我是他死去的姐姐 但他不是种族主义者
Did you look like your great-aunt?
你长得像你姑奶奶?
You know what? I actually did. Really?
你猜怎么?还真像 真的?
I swear to God, I looked exactly...
对天发誓 一模一样...
I looked exactly like her.
我长得跟她一模一样
She was the belle of Brighton.
她是布赖顿的大美女
This thing is so great. I mean, it's unbelievable.
这东西太棒了 不敢相信
Three blocks ahead I see we're heading for trouble.
我看到往前三个路口有麻烦
Three blocks ahead there's a guy with his truck.
往前三个路口有个男的开卡车
Let me take a look. All right.
让我瞧瞧 好
Oh my... Jeff,
哦天... 杰夫
it's the one-armed man. I swear to God.
是那个独臂人 我发誓
He's crossing the street. Check it out.
他在过马路 你瞧
I see one arm. Are you sure that's the right one-armed man?
我看到独臂了 你确定就是那个独臂人?
That's him. Okay, he's going down the street over there.
就是他 好 他沿着那条路走了
I want to track him down.
我想追上他
Stay in the right lane.
保持右车道
Stay to your right. Okay.
保持右行 好的
Damn it, where is he?
该死 他人呢?
Right down there!
就在那儿!
I can't turn down that block. It's one-way.
我不能往里拐 那是单行道
All right, go down. We'll make a right.
好吧 直走 前面右转
We'll head him off at the pass.
咱们迎面截住他
Go go go.
快快快
All right, make a right. Make a right.
好嘞 右转 右转
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
快点 快点 快点 快点
Beautiful! Look at that... Beautiful.
漂亮!看那儿... 漂亮
So he should be anywhere up here.
他应该会出现在那边的什么地方
This is it. This is the block.
就这儿了 就是这个街区
Anywhere up here. Where the hell is he?
应该在这一片 他人呢?
It's him! Eff, Look out!
是他!我去 当心!
Wait, hey!
等等 嘿!
He went down to the subway.
他下到地铁站了
Shit.
操
That was him.
那就是他
Sorry. Sorry about that.
抱歉 实在抱歉
Hello.
你好
Hey, it's Terry. How's it going? Oh, hey Terry.
嘿 我是特里 你好啊 哦 嘿 特里
Listen, I'm sorry to do this, but I gotta cancel today's 2,00.
那什么 我很抱歉 但是我得取消今天两点的约
Oh. Okay, fine. But I'll see you tomorrow at 2,00.
哦 好 行吧 那我们明天两点见
I don't have my book in front of me,
我的日程表不在跟前
but we can definitely work something out.
不过咱们肯定能商量出一个办法的
What do you mean, work something out?
你什么意思 商量办法?
I have a 2,00. I don't get it. What are we working out?
我约了两点啊 我不懂 还要商量啥?
Listen, I'm spotting somebody right now at the gym.
那什么 我在健身房♥看到熟人了
I gotta run. Take care. Bye.
我得挂了 保重 拜拜
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表