for him to save it? You see what I'm getting at?
让他救它么?明白我想说啥了么?
Mmm, no. He saves pets.
嗯 不会 他救宠物
If some moron has a rat for a pet, he'll save that.
如果哪个傻子有只宠物老鼠 他会救它
Mmhmm. Of course. But if that same rat is in the house...
嗯哼 当然了 但是如果这只老鼠在屋里
Ah, I don't know. All right, you know what?
啊 我不知道 好吧 我跟你说
I'm gonna go mingle. So does he deal with any farm animals...
我要去跟人聊天了 那他治农场动物吗
Pigs, things of that nature?
猪啊之类的?
Every now and then a pig, once a horse, but it's pretty rare.
时不时有猪 曾经治过马 但挺少见的
I don't know why they don't have specialties.
我不明白为什么他们不分专业
"I'm a donkey vet. I'm a rabbit vet.
"我是个驴医生 我是个兔子医生...
I'm a turtle vet." You know what I mean?
我是个乌龟医生" 明白我意思吗?
In humans, there's an ENT, there's a podiatrist.
人类有耳鼻喉科 有足科医生
The way you're saying it, it's almost like
照你说的 就好像
there should be a doctor who handles just feathers.
应该有个医生专门治羽毛的毛病
Yes. How does a vet do?
对的 所以兽医到底是怎样的?
What do they make, a guy like that?
他们收入如何?
A vet, do they make as much as a doctor?
兽医 是跟医生赚得一样多吗?
Are you serious right now? Yeah.
你现在是认真的么? 是的啊
Wow. Larry, that's a very personal question.
哇哦 拉里 这是个很私人的问题
Really? I don't know if you want me
真的? 不知道你想不想让我
to ask you a bunch of personal questions. Ask me anything you want.
问你一堆私人问题 随便问我什么
Okay, when is the last time you jacked off?
好吧 你上一次撸管是什么时候?
Mmm. This morning.
嗯 今天早上
I should go. Okay. Oh. Okay.
我得走了 好吧 哦 好吧
Yeah. Nice talking to you.
是啊 跟你聊天很开心
Hey, Larry. Tessler.
嘿 拉里 泰斯勒
Good to see you. Yeah.
很高兴见到你 是啊
Nice party. Oh, it's... Oh yeah.
派对不错 哦 这...是啊
Listen, I'm glad I ran into you.
听着 刚好碰到你 太好了
Do you know anything about Keegan's club?
你知道基根的俱乐部吗?
Keegan's club? Keegan's club.
基根的俱乐部? 基根的俱乐部
No. It's named after Keegan Horsch.
不知道 是以基根霍什命名的
Mmhmm. That's Brian Horsch's son,
嗯哼 他是布莱恩霍什的儿子
a special needs kid like Max, like my boy. Yeah yeah.
一个需要特殊照顾的孩子 就像我儿子麦克斯一样 嗯嗯
And they have this event... It's like a field day,
他们组织一种活动 就像春游那样
8:00 in the morning to 10:00 at night...
从早上八点到晚上十点
Spend the whole day with kids with all kinds of problems...
一整天都和有各种问题的孩子在一起
physical problems, mental problems,
比如身体的问题 精神的问题
learning problems. It's kind of like a workshop.
或者有学习障碍 就像个组会
It's also a field day kind of stuff...
也有点像春游
Threelegged race, sack race kind of thing. Oh, threelegged race?
二人三足 套袋跳 之类的 哦 二人三足?
Yeah yeah yeah. Hardboiled egg in a spoon. Oh, what's...
是啊是啊是啊 用勺子端着煮熟的鸡蛋赛跑 哦 那可真是
That is... Huh? Nothing more fun than that.
那真是 哈? 没有更好玩的事了
Running with that thing? And you know what's great about it?
拿着那个东西跑步? 你知道最好的地方在哪儿吗?
It's comical, but it's all with the love, you know?
有点滑稽 但都是怀着爱意的 这样
It's like a great big hug all day long,
就像是一个一整天的大大拥抱
and we'd love to have you there.
我们很希望你能来
I... I... It's this Saturday.
我...我... 就是这个周六
Saturday? Yeah.
周六? 是啊
Sa... Oh, you know what?
周... 哦你知道吗?
I can't make it. How come?
我来不了 为什么啊?
I... I'm going out of town on Saturday.
我 我周六要出城去
Oh, that's too bad. Where you going?
哦 那可真是太糟糕了 你去哪儿啊?
I'm going to New York. You're going to New York?
我去纽约 你要去纽约?
Yes. Everybody's going to New York.
是啊 大家都要去纽约
Yeah, I know. It's crazy. We'll go right now.
是啊 我知道 疯了都 要不现在就一起去
Oh, that's too bad. Oh, I'm so sorry.
哦 太糟糕了 哦我很遗憾
You would've had such an amazing time. Keegan's club.
你来了能玩得很开心的 基根俱乐部
Keegan's club. I'll send you the literature.
基根俱乐部 我会把文字资料发给你的
I want to be in Keegan's club. Okay? Okay, count on it.
我想加入基根俱乐部 好么? 行 没问题
Maybe next year or the next time we have an event,
明年或者下次我们办活动的时候
I'll get in touch with you, okay?
我会联♥系♥你的 好么?
Sorry you can't make it this time.
很遗憾你这次不能来
Again, really really sorry. Okay.
再次表达十分遗憾 好的
We'll miss you this year, but next year we won't.
今年我们错过你了 但明年不会
Okay, all right. Okay. Good to see you.
好 行 好 见到你很高兴
See you... See you, Tessler. All right.
回见 回见 泰斯勒 好嘞
Hello.
你好
Hey, Richie, I'm on my way to the vet's.
嘿 老理 我在去兽医那儿的路上
I'm gonna meet Jeff for lunch.
我打算跟杰夫一起吃午饭
Why are you going to the vet's? Oscar's really sick.
你为什么要去兽医那里? 奥斯卡病得很重
You should just let him take care of it.
你应该交给他来照顾它
What are you, Dr. Dolittle?
你管啥 你是怪医杜立德么?
Anyway, do you want to go to lunch with us?
不管了 你想跟我们一起吃午饭吗?
No, I can't. I'm going to the doctor's.
不 我不行 我要去看医生
Well, then what about Friday? We'll have lunch on Friday.
那 周五怎么样?我们周五也约了午饭
I'll meet you at that place on Wilshire and 24th.
我们在维尔谢大道和第24街路口那个地方见
I like that joint. Okay, I'll see you Friday, 1:00.
我喜欢那个地方 好 那我周五见你 下午一点
All right, see you.
行 回见
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
How's Oscar? Not good.
奥斯卡怎样了? 不好
Waiting for the word from the doctor.
在等医生的诊断
Okay, want to get some lunch? Starving.
好吧 想去吃午饭吗? 饿死了
Me too. Where do you want to go?
我也是 你想去哪儿吃?
I don't know. I'll eat anything.
我不知道 我吃什么都可以
There's a great Mexican place right down the road.
这条路上有个很好的墨西哥餐厅
Yeah, not... I don't know. You don't want Mexican?
啊不...我不确定 你不想吃墨西哥菜?
Not Mexican, no. Sushi. Sushi's fantastic. Nice and light.
不想吃墨西哥菜 不 寿司 寿司好吃 好吃又清爽
I'm reading all this mercury stuff. I'm scared to get Sushi.
我读到鱼肉里含汞之类的 不敢吃寿司
I can't eat Sushi. How about some Italian? Wanna get some pasta?
我不能吃寿司 那意大利菜呢?想吃意面吗?
I don't like to have hot food for lunch.
我午饭不想吃热的
What about a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?
那花生酱果冻三明治呢?
I don't want bread. I don't want to have bread.
我不想吃面包 我不想吃面包
Like a plate with... Peanut butter and jelly
那把花生酱和果冻放盘子里呢
just on a plate with a fork?
放盘子给你吃 再给你个叉子?
What are you getting so stressed out about this for?
你在紧张个啥?
I can't decide. It's lunch!
我无法决定 不就是个午饭么!
Let's go to Gjelina.
我们去吉莉娜餐厅
I'll get that spinach salad with some soup.
我吃个菠菜沙拉再点个汤
That's good. Fantastic.
挺好的 好极了
You know what? I don't think I want that salad. All right.
知道么?我不想吃沙拉了 好吧
Let's eat at another place. Jeff?
我们去别家吃吧 杰夫?
Hi. Not good.
嗨 不好
No? It's not good.
不好吗? 不好
The tests came back positive for leptospirosis.
报告显示钩端螺旋体病阳性
I was just telling Susie we're gonna have to put Oscar down.
我正在跟苏西说 我们得给奥斯卡安乐死
Oh, I'm so sorry. Sorry, you guys.
哦我很遗憾 很遗憾 两位
So... He was such a good dog, you know?
那... 他真是一条好狗 你知道么?
Yeah, he was a great dog. A great dog. He had such a good life.
是啊 他是条好狗 特别好 它一生很幸福
I know, I know, I know, I know. Let me ask you a question.
我知道 我知道 我知道 我知道 我问你啊
Did you notice, by any chance,
你有没有碰巧注意到
if your wife was upset last night when you got home?
昨晚你们回家的时候你太太不开心?
No, not that I... Not that I noticed. We have things to discuss.
没 我没有 我没有注意到 我们有事情要讨论
Did she mention my name? No, it did not come up last night.
她提到我了吗? 没有 昨晚没有提到
So, doctor, what's the process?
那 大夫 程序是怎样的呢?
He's not gonna feel pain? He's not gonna feel anything.
他不会感觉到疼吧? 他什么都不会感觉到
We will make him and you as comfortable as possible.
我们会尽可能让他和你感觉舒服点
Okay? Is she the type of woman
好吗? 她是那种
who would confide in you if she was upset?
生气了会跟你直说的女人吗?
We're still talking about my wife right now?
我们现在还在讨论我太太?
Yeah, you got that kind of a relationship? Yes, we do.
是啊 你们的关系是很开放的那种吗? 是 我们是的
Like a married relationship? We do have that kind...
结婚的那种关系?我们确实有那种
Yeah. You discuss things like that?
是啊 你们会开放地讨论问题那样吗?
We do. A lot of married couples don't do that.
我们会啊 很多夫妻不聊的
She doesn't care about you!
她不在乎你!
You're not the center of the universe!
你不是宇宙的中心!
Right now Oscar is! He's gonna die any minute now, okay?
现在奥斯卡才是!它随时都会死好吗?
I was just curious, though, as you would be too
我只是好奇 就像你会
if you thought somebody was annoyed, but you didn't really know.
假设你觉得某人生气了 但是又不很确定
You know what I mean?
你知道我意思吗?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表