Blacks don't fuckin' blush. You never saw a black blush.
黑人才不会脸红 你从没见过黑人脸红?
Never seen a black blush in my fuckin' life.
我特么一辈子都没见过脸红的黑人
Blacks don't fuckin' blush.
黑人他妈的才不会脸红
Hey, Laura. Hey, Larry.
嘿 劳拉 嘿 拉里
Thank you so much. We really appreciate it. You're very welcome.
非常感谢你 我们很感激 不客气
Did you use the downey? Yes, I did.
你用当妮洗衣液了没? 当然
Hi, Dale. Hey.
嗨 黛儿 嘿
Wow. Huh?
哇 哈?
Whew. Did you get a load of that one?
哟 看到那一大坨了吧
Yo, she's something else, man. Isn't she?
哟 她真的与众不同 是吧?
Who could fuck her up? I know.
谁能干过她? 对啊
Me and you couldn't take that bitch.
咱俩一起都弄不倒她
She must have made up a story or something to get in there.
她肯定是编了个故事才加入的进来的
I bet she heard about it from a friend in there.
我打赌她肯定是听其中的一个朋友说的
And my guess is she's living in some dump
我猜她住的不太好
and decided to move over.
所以她决定搬过来
Gotta find out what the fuck the story is.
一定要弄明白她的故事是什么样的
I'm going to find out right now.
我现在就想知道
Shit.
妈的
Yoohoo!
哟吼!
How's the laundry coming along? It's coming along.
衣服洗得怎么样了? 洗着呢
Huh? Coming along? Yeah.
哈?还不错吧? 嗯
You ever ice skate? No.
你滑过冰没? 没有
Maybe I'll take you ice skating sometime.
也许找时间我带你去滑冰
That'd be fun. I guess.
应该会很好玩 也许吧
So, Dale, if you don't mind my saying,
那么 黛儿 你如果不介意的话
with all due respect, I was just wondering
无意冒犯 我很想知道
how you kind of...
是怎么样的故事…
You know, wound up over there.
可以让你搬到那里去?
Because it looks like you could...
因为看起来你可以…
Take care of yourself.
照顾好你自己
It's none of your business. Ah, okay.
跟你没关系 啊 好吧
Because the thing about it is that
因为这件事
I just don't see anybody taking you down.
我有点不太理解谁能把你放倒
Ahh!
啊啊啊!
That is some shiner you got there.
你眼眶被打青了
Can you tell me how it happened?
可以告诉我发生了什么吗?
I was home and I was talking to somebody.
我正在家里 正在和一个人说话
And... I said something I shouldn't have said.
然后… 我说了一些不该说
So this person struck you?
所以是这个人揍了你吗?
No. I fell.
不是 我摔倒的
Yeah, I fell. I'm clumsy.
没错 我摔倒的 我有点笨拙
I'm really clumsy. I trip all the time.
我真的好笨拙 我总是绊倒
But, you know, I kind of...
但 你知道的 我有点…
I deserved it actually.
事实上是我活该
I was wrong. Larry.
是我的错 拉里
Excuse me, we're... I need some money.
不好意思 我们这… 我需要点钱
You need money? I gave you $40 yesterday.
你需要钱?我昨天刚给你40
What for? I'm fuckin' hungry waiting around
要干啥? 我在这等得都饿了
all this fuckin' time and shit.
这么久这么多破事
Can't you see I'm in pain here?
你看不出我这正痛苦着呢吗?
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 我很抱歉
But I'm fuckin' hungry right now.
但我现在饿了
What are you going to get? Fuckin' fruit chews.
你要买♥♥什么? 水果干
Fruit chews? You know how bad those are for your teeth?
水果干?你知道那些对你的牙有多不好吗?
You want to spend the winter in the dentist's office?
你想一冬天都在牙医那过吗?
Put this shit on my fuckin' tab. On your tab?
把这个记在我账上 在你的账上?
Yeah. Like you're going to pay me back.
是啊 说的好像你会还给我一样
You know I got you. Give me a few dollars.
你知道你拿我没办法的 把钱给我
All right. I'll give you some.
好的 我会分你点的
I love you, Larry. Yeah, I love you too.
爱你哦 拉里 是嘛 我也爱你呵呵
I'm sorry, you know him? Yeah, he lives with me.
不好意思 你认识他吗? 是的 他和我住一块
You live together? Yeah, we live together.
你们住一起? 没错我们住一起
Uh- huh.
嗯哼
You know, I didn't even ask him to move in.
你知道吗 我从没邀请过他搬进来
He just moved in, doesn't pay any rent
他就搬进来了 从来不交租
and he eats all my food.
还吃着我的
He knows all about me. He knows my mother's maiden name.
他知道我的一切 连我妈妈的闺名都知道
I've got to get this guy out of my house.
我必须把这货清出我家
It's driving me crazy. Mr. David, is there anything
快把我逼疯了 大卫先生 关于这次事故
that you'd like to tell me about this accident?
你还有什么想要告诉我的吗?
This is completely in confidence.
我们会完全地保护您的隐私
No, mm mm. Are you sure?
没有 你确定吗?
Yeah. Okay.
是的 好吧
Hello? Larry. Lewis.
哈喽? 拉里 路易斯
Hey! Hey, how are you doing?
嘿! 嘿 你怎么样?
Good. What's happening?
不错 怎么了?
Stella is going through with the breast reduction on Friday.
斯黛拉周五要去做缩胸手术
Oh, I am so sorry. So on Thursday
哦 我很抱歉 所以在周四
I'm going to throw myself and those breasts a farewell party
我要给我自己和那对大胸办个告别派对
like they've never seen in their lives.
让它们此生难忘
A breast blowout. A breast blowout. Exactly right.
一场大胸盛宴 大胸盛宴 没错正是
Because I'm going to go to the Biltmore downtown.
因为我要去比尔特莫庄园
I'm going to have all their favorite
我要买♥♥回来它们最爱的
frozen margaritas and put flowers there.
冰好的玛格丽特 再放些花
It's like the last time you're going to see them,
这是你最后一次见到它们了
like going off to war. Absolutely.
就像要奔赴战场了 没错
I never went to 'nam and I feel like this is sort of like... In a way
我没去过越南 这差不多… 在某种程度上
sort of the same thing for me. All right, good luck.
对我来说差不多一回事 好吧 祝你好运
I'll speak to you soon. Okay.
我一会儿再和你聊 好的
Oh my God, so I asked you to watch this computer for two minutes.
哦天啊 所以我请你看管这台电脑可能有两分钟
I told you to give it to the guy when he comes back in, and what?
我告诉你当那个人回来你就还给他 然后呢?
You... You...
你… 你…
You're not the guy.
你不是那个人
All right, I made a mistake.
好吧 是我搞错了
I thought you were somebody else.
我以为你是别人了
Sorry. Who did you think I was?
抱歉 你以为我是谁?
I thought you were this guy who I told to watch
我以为你是那个我让他看着
this computer and... He stole it.
一台电脑的人… 然后他偷走了
Oh. So was this guy black or white?
哦 那这个人是白人还是黑人?
Pfft, happened to be black.
碰巧就是黑人
So you think that all black people look alike?
所以你认为所有的黑人全都长一个样?
I think all computers look alike.
我认为所有的电脑都长一个样
Have a nice day.
日安
It's hard to make decisions in the moment.
一下子很难做决定
So buy a bunch of one thing
那就多买♥♥几样
and then we have a lot of one things to choose...
然后就有了很多选择的余地
Excuse me, I gotta get in here. Sir, don't ever touch me.
打扰一下 我要拿个东西 先生 你不要碰我
Sorry, we're from a battered women's shelter.
抱歉 我们来自一个受虐女性避难所
Well, it looks like you could take care of yourself, honestly.
嗯 看起来你可以照顾好你自己 说实话
Ahh!
啊啊啊!
Oh my God. Hey. I know.
哦天啊 嘿 没错
It's me, Bob, from the restaurant,
是我 鲍勃 餐馆见过
your neighbor. Oh my God, are you serious?
是你的邻居 哦天啊 真的吗?
Yes. I'm so sorry. I had to take off.
是的 我很抱歉 我当时也得离开
I know you asked me to watch the computer,
我知道你要我看守着电脑
but nobody else looked trustworthy.
但当时没有其他人看起来值得信赖
I couldn't leave it there, so I took it with me
我又不能把它丢在那 所以我就带走了
and I figured I'd track you down.
我想着我再找到你
And now we can find the rightful owner.
然后我们一起去找真正的主人
Nobody else looked trustworthy. And I thought you took it!
没有人看起来值得信赖 我还以为你拿走了呢
Well, I did, but I'm bringing it back. Yeah, right.
嗯 我确实 但我又拿回来了 是 你说得对
You know what? I gotta return some laundry to some neighbors.
你知道吗?我要去把这些衣服还给一些邻居
Okay. You got two minutes?
好吧 你可以等两分钟吗?
Can you wait in the house for me? Yeah yeah, sure.
你可以在屋里等我吗? 好啊 当然
Make yourself at home and I'll be right back. Okay.
把这当家就好 我去去就回 好的
Hi, sir. We're responding to a domestic battery call.
嗨 先生 我们接到一起房♥屋非法占有举报电♥话♥
I don't live here.
我不住在这
The owner of the house, he just left.
这间房♥子的主人 他刚走
Sir, you match the description of somebody who's been reported
先生 你和对被报告人的描述吻合
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表