I'll have to ask you to please leave.
我必须请你离开
I'm terribly sorry. Are you serious? Are you for real?
非常抱歉 你是认真的吗? 讲真?
October, 1986, two outs. Jesus Christ!
1986年十月 两人出局 天呐!
Larry, don't worry about it. Hey.
拉里 别在乎这个 嘿
They can't help themselves. You're damn right.
他们也不是故意的 你特么说的对
Don't let the door go through your legs on the way out, Buckner.
出去的时候别让门从你胯下穿过去 巴克纳
What a jerk. I only regret I can't ruin your life before you leave.
真是个混♥蛋♥ 我真后悔不能在你离开前也毁掉你的人生
Hey, you won two world championships since then. That's not enough for you?
嘿 你们之后可是赢了两次世界冠军 这还不够吗?
It should have been three. It should have been three.
本来应该有三个的 本应该有三个冠军的
Don't worry about it. I don't want to be in your stupid Minyan anyway.
别在意这个 我不想再做你们愚蠢的祈祷班了
Stupid Minyan? My uncle died. How about that?
愚蠢的祈祷班?我舅舅死了 满意了没?
I hope there is no afterlife. I hope there's no afterlife.
祝你舅舅永无来生 祝永无来生
Sorry. Hey, Larry, what about the kishka?
抱歉 嘿 拉里 那犹太教香肠呢?
To hell with the kishka. Come on.
去他的香肠 走吧
Hey. Hello.
嘿 哈喽
Come on in. Hi, Lar.
快进来 嗨 拉儿
Hey. Friend of mine. You might know him.
嘿 我的朋友 你们应该认识他的
Does he look familiar? Very familiar.
他看起来很脸熟吧? 非常脸熟
Who...
谁...
Mr. Bill Buckner.
比尔巴克纳先生
Bill Buckner! Hey, how you doing?
比尔巴克纳! 嘿 你好啊
How did I not... Oh my God.
我怎么会没... 我的天哪
Welcome, Bill Buckner. Baseball player, right?
欢迎 比尔巴克纳 棒球选手 对吗?
Yeah. This is Susie. Hi. Come on in.
是的 这是苏西 嗨 快进来
Come into our home. Played for the Dodgers,
快进来家里 曾效力于道奇队
the Cubs, the Red Sox. Anybody else? Nice to meet you.
小熊队 红袜队 还有别的吗? 很高兴见到你
Yeah, a little bit with the Angels.
是的 也曾在天使队待很短的时间
Angels too? How about that?
天使队也是吗?你听听
Yes, I got it. This view is awesome. Unbelievable.
妥了 我已经拿到了 这里景色太棒了 难以置信
We met at a baseball card show.
我们在棒球签名会遇到的
What were you doing at a baseball card show?
你去棒球签名会干什么?
What was I doing? 'Cause somebody has a loving wife
我去干什么?因为某人有个爱他的妻子
and I picked up a little something for somebody's birthday.
我为他的生日带来点小东西
Come on, let me see. Guess whose name is on there.
好吧 让我看看 你猜那上面有谁的名字
Guess whose name. Whose name is on there, huh?
猜谁的名字 谁的名字在上面?
Who's your fav? Mookie Wilson?
谁是你的最爱? 穆奇威尔森?
Yes. Oh my God.
是的 天呐
Do you have the most thoughtful wife in the world?
你是不是拥有世界上最贴心的老婆啊?
Thank you. It wouldn't have happened if I didn't go to the show.
谢谢 如果我没去现场就没有这个礼物
It was my idea. Yeah, I did go pick it up.
这可是我的主意 是的 但是是我去才拿到签名的
But it was my idea. Let me see. Let me see.
但是是我的主意 让我看看 让我看看
You want to see it? Yeah, let me see it. Let me see it.
你想看看这个? 是的 让我看看 让我看看
Hey, Buck, catch. What?!
嘿 巴克纳 接住 什么?!
What are you doing? What the fuck?
你在搞什么? 靠
Hey, I'm sorry. Sorry. What happened?
嘿 我很抱歉 抱歉 怎么回事?
I missed it, I'm sorry. It's in the middle of the street.
我没接住 抱歉 球掉到马路中♥央♥了
Larry, what the hell were you doing?
拉里 你刚刚到底做了什么?
What? No. Why'd you throw it to him?
什么?不是啊 你为什么把球扔给他?
You know, we just... I thought you were a professional.
呃 我们只是... 我以为你是专业选手
It was a horseshit throw. No, it was a horseshit catch also.
这投球跟狗屎一样 不 你接得也跟狗屎一样
Hey, Buck, come on. It was a good throw. You bobbled it.
嘿 巴克 我投得不错 是你接漏了
It was Mookie Wilson, Buckner! Ooh, Mookie Wilson.
这可是穆奇威尔森 巴克纳! 哦 穆奇威尔森
Yeah. What'd Mookie do?
是呀 穆奇会怎么做?
All he hit was a shitty ground ball. Get the fuck out!
他打到的都是滚地球 给我滚出去!
Get out, both of you. You ruined the gift.
滚 你们两个 你们毁了这个礼物
What happened? It was right in your hands. That was a horseshit throw.
怎么了? 球刚刚就在你手上 投球投得屎一样
Come on, it was in your hands.
不会吧 这刚刚在你手上
How could you miss that ball? Are you serious?
你怎么会接不到? 你在搞笑吗?
Shit happens, Larry. "Shit happens"?
烂事常有 拉里 "烂事常有"?
I thought you were a baseball player.
你不是棒球选手吗
You can't catch a goddamn toss?
连个投球都接不到?
Wow, that was great, huh? That was really good. Thank you.
哇 很棒吧 哈? 那很棒 谢谢
So did you drink enough to want to come back to my apartment?
那你喝到愿意去我公♥寓♥的量了吗?
Yes, I think I did. Really?
差不多喝到了 真的吗?
Fantastic. Tonight I'm gonna bring it.
太棒了 今晚我要来真的
I'm not joking around. All right.
我没有在开玩笑哦 好吧
The only problem is the car. The seat...
就有一个问题 我的车 座椅...
I just got it out of the shop and it wasn't fixed.
我刚从店里把车取出来 车没有修好
The seat is still rattling. Can I sit in it?
座椅一直摇晃 我可以坐进去吗?
Yeah, you can sit in it. It's fine. Whatever. It's just a car.
可以 你可以坐进去 好的 没关系 车而已
I actually think I'm going to do very well tonight.
我真的觉得我今晚可以表现非常好
Oh? I'm just putting it out there.
哦? 我这么说吧
I'll put the TV on. We'll start watching TV as if we're gonna watch TV.
我会打开电视 我们先开始看电视 好像我们真会看电视似的
But I'm really gonna try and put moves on you
但实际上我会在我们看电视的时候
while we're watching TV.
对你展开攻势动手动脚
That's sort of how I do it. Uhhuh.
我大约就会这么干 嗯嗯
You're not allowed to just say, "Hey, let's have sex."
你不可以直接说"嘿 我们来做吧"
You've got to go around it...
你要做足前戏...
Like you're doing something else so you fool the woman.
做点别的事情才能骗到女人
Yeah. It's like a magic trick. It's sleight of hand.
是的 就像魔法 变魔术
The TV kind of diverts your attention
电视能够稍微分散一些你的注意力
from what the real agenda is.
让你忘记真正要进行什么
Although, does it really? I mean, you know and I know.
但是讲真 我是说 你我都心知肚明
I don't know why we have to go through this charade.
我不懂我们为什么要耍这样的把戏
Anyway, I don't know. Do you like... I got some mixed nuts.
好吧 我不知道 那你喜欢... 我有些什锦坚果
Do you like a mixed nut? Mmhmm, yes. Yeah.
你喜欢什锦坚果吗? 嗯 是的 喜欢
People like a mixed nut. Although when I opened up the mixed nuts
大家都喜欢什锦坚果 虽然我打开什锦坚果的时候
they had put some dried pineapple in there.
里面竟然放了些菠萝干
Are you kidding me with the pineapple?
开玩笑吗 放了菠萝干?
It doesn't blend well with the mixed nuts.
菠萝干跟什锦坚果不太搭
The dried pineapple is destroying mixed nuts.
菠萝干会毁了什锦坚果的
For me, give me a chip any day.
对我来说 只要每天给我薯片就行
Do you like chips? Yeah yeah.
你喜欢吃薯片? 是的 是的
You like a good chip? Yes. Yes.
你喜欢吃美味的薯片? 是的是的
What about a dip?
那蘸酱呢?
Do you like a dip as well as a chip? Yes! Yes!
你喜欢薯片也喜欢蘸酱吗? 是的!是的!
You like a chip and a dip? Yes!
你喜欢薯片蘸酱吗? 是的!
Right? Yes! Ooh!
是吗? 是的!哦!
Bad news, I have no dip.
但坏消息是我没有酱
I am so sorry.
很遗憾
I am completely dipless.
我完全不蘸酱的
Oh my God, is this a parking space?
天哪 这里有停车位?
Ho ho ho!
哦 哦 哦!
This is my lucky day.
今天真是我的幸运日
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Would you mind driving me home?
你可以送我回家吗?
What?
什么?
I'm kind of done. I think I need to call it a night.
我有点累了 我想要睡了
Drive you home? I mean if it's okay.
送你回家? 如果可以的话
Why? I thought you were gonna come upstairs.
为什么呢?我想你可以上楼坐会儿
I'm just kind of ready for bed, you know?
我现在只想上♥床♥睡觉 你懂吗?
I'm ready to do the job. I'm sure you are.
我已经蓄势待发了 我相信你
I'm sure you are. And I have this theory.
我相信你 而且我有这么一套理论
Like for golf, when I have a bad round,
就像打高尔夫 当我打坏一轮以后
my next round is fantastic because I don't care anymore.
我的下一轮肯定发挥出色 因为我无所顾忌了
I hit the low point. Like, I hit the low point the last time.
我是打了低分 我上次表现差劲
And now I know that I stink.
现在我知道我表现不佳
And when I feel I stink I'm good.
那当我知道我差劲的时候 我就会发挥出色的
Well, let's go for it another night.
好吧 我们换个时间做吧
I am done.
我累了
All right. I'll take you home.
好吧 我带你回家
So she said she changed her mind.
所以她说她改主意了
No man would ever change his mind, I'll tell you that.
男人都不会改主意的 我跟你讲
I'm very curious to know why she would do that.
我很好奇她为什么改主意了
Why? I'll tell you why.
为什么?我告诉你原因
Because when you're impotent, women treat you like a leper.
因为你一软 女人就会像躲麻风病人一样躲着你
You tried to put a noodle in a woman? Women hate that, man.
你要把面条放进去?女人讨厌那样 兄弟
That's a remarkably idiotic thing that you just said.
你刚刚说的太蠢了
But you know, the fact that you're wearing glasses,
但是 你戴着眼镜说的
I perceive it as a little less idiotic than I normally would.
对我而言就没有平时那么蠢
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表