It's interesting. You're damn right.
非常有意思 你说得对
I'm making sense. Slightly less stupid.
我讲的有道理 比平时好那么一点点
You're making a little sense. I'm making stupid sense.
你有一点点道理 我在讲愚蠢的道理
Huh?
哈?
What the hell is this?
这到底是什么?
A bill from the therapist?
心理医生开的账单?
I think he charged me for talking to him at the card show.
我在签名会跟他说了几句话他就跟我收费
That's something you got to handle, man. You know?
这事你要解决 兄弟 懂吗?
You want to take a ride? Where we going at?
你想要搭个车吗? 我们去哪里?
I want to talk to this therapist. Let's do it.
我要跟这个心理医生聊聊 走着
Mmm. Mmm.
呃 呃
What's with you?
你怎么了?
You know what? I think I figured this shit out.
你猜啥?我想明白了
She was getting her rocks off in this damn chair.
她是在这该死的座椅上高♥潮♥了
Look at me. Really?
你看我啊 真的吗?
This shit is a moving dildo.
这座位就是会动的假阳♥具♥
You mean like a horse? This chair is a fuck machine.
你是说像马一样吗? 这椅子完全是性♥爱♥机器
Man cannot compete with machinery.
人肯定是比不上机器的
No wonder why she didn't come upstairs.
怪不得她不上楼
You're damn right. She was coming downstairs.
你♥他♥妈♥说得对 她在楼下就高♥潮♥了
You get it? She was coming downstairs.
你懂吗? 她在楼下就高♥潮♥了
Yes, I get it. Getting her shit off.
是的 我懂了 早完事儿了
Whatever the fuck you do, you keep her out of this damn car.
无论你做什么破事 你要让她远离这该死的车子
You know what this car is?
你知道这车是什么吗
This car is the other fucking man.
这车就是另一个干♥她♥的男人
She is cheating on you with this fucking chair.
她就是用这个性♥爱♥座椅背叛了你
Ah. Larry.
啊 拉里
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
I know I don't have an appointment now,
我知道我现在没有预约
but I got a bill in the mail today.
但是我今天在信箱里看到这张账单
Am I to understand that you charged me
你因为我在棒球签名会排队时
for talking to me on line at the baseball card show?
跟你讲话 就要收我钱 是该这么理解吗?
Is that possible? Well, yes it is.
是吗? 是的 是的
Dr. Thurgood, we spoke for all of three minutes.
瑟古德医生 我们总共只聊了三分钟
Well, let me just point out to you, Larry,
好吧 那我来给你解释一下 拉里
that sometimes when people suffer with what I might call
有时候有人
the more dramatic forms of narcissism,
夸张地自恋时候
they have a hard time gauging how long they've been talking
这些人很难估算他们到底
about their problems or themselves.
跟你讨论了多久的问题 或是讲了多久他们自己
Are you saying I'm a narcissist?
你是说我是自恋狂?
Larry, maybe I can help you understand this way.
拉里 我这么让你理解吧
I had a client. He was quite an illustrious well-known director.
我有个客户 他是非常知名的优秀导演
I don't want to reveal who he was, but he did direct "Star Wars."
我不想告诉你他是谁 但是他导演了《星球大战》
And he enjoyed
他非常喜欢
in his repertoire of things that he liked
让自己的作品中
to see prostitutes.
出现妓♥女♥
Now in that particular situation,
现在基于这个前提
if he were to hire a prostitute, let's say for an hour,
如果他想要雇个妓♥女♥ 假设雇一个钟
which was normal for him...
这对他来说很正常...
You might as well call him George Lucas.
你不如直接叫他乔治卢卡斯
I mean, that's who directed "Star Wars."
我知道是他导演了《星球大战》
Well, I would never say that.
呃 我没这么说
I would never say that. You just told me who it was.
我不会那样说出来的 你已经告诉我他是谁了
I merely alluded to the fact that he was a well-known director.
我只是提到他是著名的导演
Now one of the things that he needed to complete his work...
现在他想要完成一项工作...
Everybody knows who directed "Star Wars."
每个人都知道他导演了《星球大战》
Not everyone is in show business, Larry.
不是每个人都在演艺圈 拉里
Okay, go ahead. My point is...
好吧 请继续 我的重点是...
God knows what you're saying about me. No one asks about you.
天知道你会不会说起过我... 没人问起你
I didn't ask about George Lucas but you just brought him up.
我也没有问乔治卢卡斯 但是你直接提起他
I merely said a well-known director. And here's my point.
我只是说是个著名导演 我要讲重点了
He used to frequent prostitutes.
他习惯经常叫妓♥女♥
And very often he would hire them for an hour,
通常呢他雇一个钟
which was their minimum, but it only took him
这是妓♥女♥的最小时限 但是他只用了
three or four or maybe five minutes
三四分钟或者五分钟
to complete the shot, if you understand what I'm saying.
就完成了"拍摄" 你懂我意思吧
However, they considered it fair
但是他们觉得这很正常
and he considered it fair to pay them for the full hour.
乔治觉得付她们完整的一小时时薪也很正常
That was the way they did business.
他们就是这么做事的
First off, I'm appalled by what you just said to me.
首先 你刚刚跟我说的让我很惊恐
He has a right to do what he wants. He's an adult.
他有权利按照自己的意愿做事 他是个成年人
It's supposed to be confidential.
但是这应该是保密的
It is. You're not supposed to be telling people.
这是保密的 你不应该告诉别人
It's merely by way of illustration.
这只是作为一个案例
My point is that people need various things to help them function.
我想说的是 人们需要不同的东西来帮助他们完成事情
And my hope was that I was doing that for you.
我希望我也给你提供了那样的帮助
Well, it's good to see you.
好吧 很高兴见到你
Yes, and congratulations, doctor.
嗯 顺便恭喜啊 医生
I think you've stumbled upon the perfect analogy
我觉得你给你的工作
for exactly what you do.
找到了一个完美的类比
Well, it's somewhere between a hobby and a profession
嗯 对我来说这是介于爱好和专业之间的
for me just as it is for them.
就像刚才例子中一样
Mmhmm. Good seeing you.
嗯哼 很高兴见到你
Okay.
好吧
Whew. You know what?
喂 你知道吗?
Let me go in and give it a shot with the glasses on.
让我进去 戴上眼镜试试
I really don't think it's gonna work.
我真的觉得这没用
Let me go give it a shot. Go ahead, give it a shot.
让我试试 去吧 试试
Give me that bill, man. Fucking around.
把账单给我 兄弟 你闪开
Dr. Thurgood, allow me to introduce myself.
瑟古德先生 我先自我介绍一下
Mr. Black, really a pleasure to meet you.
布莱克先生 真的很荣幸见到你
A pleasure. See you again I hope.
很荣幸 希望再次见到你
Take care. You too. Bye, Larry.
保重 你也是 拜 拉里
He tore the bill up, threw it in the garbage. Done.
他把账单撕了 扔进垃圾桶了 解决了
What? You're kidding. No, I'm not kidding.
什么?你在开玩笑吧 没有 我没开玩笑
Mm, the glasses, baby. Amazing.
嗯 有眼镜呐 宝贝 太神奇了
I told you. It's a miracle.
我跟你说过吧 简直是奇迹
Yeah, on top of that shit, check it out.
是的 重要的是 看看吧
Mookie Wilson ball. How about that?
穆奇威尔森签名棒球 怎么样?
Give that to Jeff now. Replace the ball you lost.
现在把这个给杰夫吧 补偿你丢掉的那个
See how it works? Ooh!
看看他什么反应?哦!
He gave you this? No, I stole it.
他送你这个? 没 我偷的
Open up. Open up. All right. Hey hey.
快开门 快开门 好吧 嘿 嘿
Take it easy. Here. Listen, I need a ride.
放轻松 这里 听着 我要你带我一程
I need a ride. I don't want the fucking ball now.
我要你带我一程 我现在不想要这破球
I need a ride. My cousin's building is on fire.
我要你带我一程 我表妹房♥子着火了
Can you believe this? It's over by the Regency on Park.
你敢信吗?那幢房♥子就在中♥央♥公园丽晶酒店边上
I need a ride. It's an emergency. You want a ride?
快带我一程 很急 带你一程?
Yeah, I need a ride over to my cousin's building. It's on fire.
是的 我要你带我去我表妹家 着火了
Larry, drive me! Just give me a fucking ride, okay?
拉里 带我!就他妈带我一程 不行吗?
The building's on fire, Larry. Please, come on. Hurry up.
房♥子着火了 拉里 拜托 快点 快点
Open up. What's the big deal? It's a fire.
开门 有什么大事?着火而已
I need to get there. It's my cousin. Why?
我要你带我去那里 是我表妹家 为啥?
I need to get over there. What don't you understand about fire?
我要赶去那里 你是听不懂着火了吗?
I'll pay for a cab. I don't want to take a cab.
我可以帮你叫的士 我不想乘的士
Give me a fucking ride. What's the matter?
就他妈带我一程 怎么了?
Why can't you give me a goddamn ride?
你♥他♥妈♥为什么不能带我?
You know what? I've got it. Okay, what?
你猜什么?我知道了 好 什么?
Sit in the back seat. I'll give you a limo ride.
坐后排 我给你豪华轿车般的感觉
Larry, I don't want a fucking limousine! Just open the fucking door.
拉里 我不想要豪华轿车!就快他妈开门
All right, you drive. I don't want to drive!
那行 你来开 我不想开!
I'm hysterical. Don't you see that?
我要疯了 你看不出来吗?
I can't drive. I can't focus.
我现在没法开车 我没法集中精神
She might be... All right, all right! Get in the car.
她可能... 好吧 好吧!上车
Make such a big fucking deal.
费这么大劲儿
I ask for a little ride across town.
我只是要你在市内捎一段路而已
What? What are you waiting for?
怎么?你在等什么?
Why are you driving like a snail?
你为什么开得跟蜗牛一样?
No.
不
No. No.
不 不
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表