I just want you to definitely definitely definitely keep us in mind.
请务必务必务必考虑一下我们
Okay, I will.
行 我会的
And give a call... Who's that?
随时打电♥话♥... 那是谁?
Oh, that's my wife Amanda.
哦 那是我的太太阿曼达
That's your wife?
那是你太太?
Yep, met in college... 20 years.
嗯 大学认识的...20年了
You're hired.
就跟你签了
Hey! Hey!
嘿!嘿!
You. Oh shit.
是你 哦该死
I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你呢
You got me in a lot of trouble with that scrabble game.
你玩拼字游戏给我制♥造♥了不少麻烦
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么啊?
What were you doing in that apartment anyway?
不过你那天到底在公♥寓♥里做什么啊?
None of your fucking business.
关你屁事
Hey, what are you doing? I was here first.
嘿 你干嘛呢?我先来的
Are you upstreaming me? You can't upstream me.
你抢我车?你不能抢我车
Up what? What are you...? I was here first.
抢啥?你在...? 我先来的
What are you...? Taxi!
你干嘛...? 出租车!
What are you doing? Get out of here. Taxi!
你干嘛?一边儿去 出租车!
What, are you crazy? Taxi!
你是疯了还是怎么? 出租车!
That's my cab. Where?
那是我的车 哪儿呢?
Taxi!
出租车!
My cab. What? Hey.
我的车 啥?嘿
That's my cab, buddy.
那是我的车 哥们儿
Taxi!
出租车!
Taxi!
出租车!
I told you...
我跟你说了...
Get your own cab!
你自己打车去!
Dad!
老爹!
Dad, oh my God. Dad!
老爹 哦天哪 老爹!
Who did this to you?
谁干的?
The one-armed man!
独臂人!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表