We use it so much, as you can imagine, with all of our members.
我们常用它 你可以想象得到 我们这么多人
I'll tell you what I'll do for you.
我告诉你我要为你做些什么
If you need a machine, you're welcome to come
如果你们需要洗衣机 很欢迎你们
and use my machine anytime you want.
去用我的洗衣机随时随需
Oh my goodness. How about that?
哦天啊 怎么样?
Wow. Oh, is that generous. Huh huh?
哇 好大方啊 哈?是吧
That is incredible. Isn't that a beautiful gesture?
太不可思议了 很慷慨吧?
That is great. Give me a little round of applause if you want to.
很棒 如果想的话给我鼓个掌吧
It won't kill you. Go ahead.
又不会杀了你们 来吧
That would be fine. Sure. Why not?
这很好 当然啊 为什么不呢?
You deserve that. That's kind of tepid.
你值得这掌声 有点不冷不热的啊
Anyway, thank you. That was very kind of you. You're welcome.
总之 感谢你 你真好 不客气
How about the marm here, huh? How about this marm?
快看看这个女主人 哈?不错吧?
Okay, well... That's all right, Larry.
好吧 嗯… 足够了 拉里
How about this marm? Okay, thank you.
这个女主人很棒吧? 好吧 谢谢你
I think that I'm just gonna say goodbye. Okay.
我想我该说再见了 好的
If you touch it it's yours.
你要是碰过了就是你的了哦
Again, thank you, Larry.
再次 感谢你 拉里
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Ladies, I'm just going to walk our guest to the door.
女士们 我送送客人到门口
Mm, krispy kreme? Oh yeah yeah.
嗯 酥脆奶油? 是啊 没错
And thank you so much. Okay.
非常感谢你 哦
This fuckin' thing is unbelievable! All right, okay.
这东西太特么好吃了! 好了 够了
Larry, thank you again for coming by.
拉里 再次感谢你的到来
Couldn't be happier.
不能再开心了
Did you put one of these disgusting things
是你把这个恶心的东西
back in here after eating it?
吃完放在这的吗?
I might have. I have bad manners.
可能是我 我习惯不太好
There's a whole side dish here for the remnants.
这有整个盘子给你放壳
This is the remnant plate. Hello, boys.
这就是放壳的盘子 哈喽
Hi, beautiful. Hi.
嗨 美人 嗨
Oh! Oh hi.
哦! 哦嗨
Hello. I am so happy.
哈喽 我很开心
I just came from the doctor
我刚从医生那里回来
and the mole is absolutely fine.
那个痣没有问题
Fantastic! You see that? I know, I know.
太棒了!你看? 我知道 我知道
I knew. That's good.
我早就知道会这样 很好
Believe me, I knew all along. I was so worried for a while.
相信我 我一直这么想的 我担心了好一阵呢
I'm very happy for you.
我真替你开心
Although if you told me that it wasn't fine,
只不过如果你和我说不是良性的
I still would have been happy because I would have said,
我也会很开心因为我会说
"see? Good thing I told you to go to the doctor."
"你看?幸好我跟你说了去看医生"
And something happened when I saw the doctor.
我看医生的时候发生了一点事
I started talking about how much pain
我开始讲我是怎样的痛苦
I'm always in with my boobs...
由我的胸部带来的痛苦…
What do you mean pain? ...And that I get these backaches.
你说痛苦是什么意思? …还经常后背疼
And I've decided that I...
然后我决定…
I'm going to get my breasts reduced.
我要做缩胸手术
You're going to what? I'm going to get them reduced.
你要干啥? 我要把胸部缩小
That's... What?
这… 啥?
She's hilarious. That's funny.
她真搞笑 真有趣
That's funny. No.
太有意思了 不
That's a good joke. I'm serious. Yeah.
玩笑开得不错 我认真的
Really? Yeah.
是吗? 当然
I get backaches all the time.
我后背一直疼
It's really really painful.
真的特别特别疼
You take an advil for that stuff.
那就吃点止疼药什么的
You throw a couple of stones behind your brassiere.
你在你的后背挂俩大石头
You just even it out. What's the big deal?
然后就平衡掉了 有什么大不了的?
Oh my God. Like a seesaw.
哦天啊 像个跷跷板一样
Okay, boys, you obviously don't understand.
好吧 显然你们不会理解
Imagine you had huge balls.
想象你有巨大的蛋蛋
Yeah? Balls?
怎么样? 蛋蛋?
Enormous, sweaty, just filled with spunk...
巨大的 汗津津的 装满了精♥液♥
You're comparing breasts with balls?
你把胸部和蛋蛋做比较?
People hate balls. Balls are reviled.
人人都恨蛋蛋 蛋蛋总被人骂
You can't even mention balls and breasts in the same breath.
完全不可以把蛋蛋和胸部相提并论
Of course you can. Balls are male boobs. What?
当然可以 蛋蛋就是男人的胸 啥?
Balls are disgusting they're hideous.
蛋蛋又恶心又丑
Everybody wants to see those. Who wants to see balls?
人人都想看你那对 谁会想看蛋蛋?
Right. People want to see those.
没错 人人都想看你那一对
Sorry. Mm hmm, mm hmm.
不好意思 嗯哼 嗯哼
Wow, I am talking to two schoolboys right now.
哇 我正在和两个小学生聊天
How much are you planning on taking off? Maybe half.
你想缩去多少? 可能一半吧
Half? Did you say half? I'll be able to go jogging.
一半?你是刚刚说了切掉一半吗? 然后我就可以慢跑
Half? Half, yeah.
一半? 一半 没错
You don't just love me for my tits, do you?
你不会只是因为我的胸才爱我的吧?
Larry, please, do I have to defend myself in this?
拉里 我需要在这个问题上为自己辩护吗
Hold it, hold it. There's many things you can say about this guy.
等会 等会 关于这个人你有很多可以讲
But not that. Not that.
但绝不是你刚说的那个 绝对不是
Thank you. Right right right.
谢谢 好吧 可以
How could you even suggest that I would think that?
你怎么可以认为我是那种想法?
Look, you hurt the man. You hurt the man.
你看 你伤害了他
Look at him. It's insulting.
快看他 受到了侮辱
As his friend I'm insulted. Okay, sorry.
作为他的朋友我也感觉被冒犯了 好吧 对不起
I just, you know... Listen, we'll discuss this.
我只是 你知道的… 听着 我们以后再讨论
I'm there for you, regardless of what you have to do, because I love you.
我支持你 无论你要做什么 因为我爱你
Everything will be fine. I'm so happy you're so supportive!
什么都可以 你这么支持我 我好开心
Thank you, sweetie. I'm just going to the loo, okay?
谢谢你 亲爱的 我去趟洗手间 好吧?
Back in a sec. You're the woman of my dreams,
马上就回来 你简直就是我梦中情人
for Christ's sake.
我的上帝
You fucking idiot. What?
你个混♥蛋♥ 怎么了?
You did this. You're responsible for this.
都是你造成的 你要负全责
You looked at her mole with a goddamn telescope
你用你那天杀的望远镜看到了她的痣
like Galileo jerking off from 40' away.
像伽利略一样 隔着十多米打飞机
I had breast vision, I told you.
我有看胸之眼 我跟你说过的
Because of you I'm going to lose this beautiful woman
就是因为你 我要失去这个漂亮的女人了
with that figure, with those boobs.
如此的身材 如此的胸部
I thought you didn't care about her breasts. All right, I lied.
我以为你不在乎她的胸呢 好吧 我骗人的
What am I supposed to do now? Go from a double D to a...
我该怎么办?要从一对D变成…
What's half of double d? B+? No, B .
D胸的一半是什么? B+?不对 B
B- . It's closer to the D, yes.
B- 离D近一些 没错
What's closer to the D, the minus or the plus?
哪个离D更近?+还是- ?
I don't give a shit, quite frankly.
我不在乎 我说实话
This is not algebra. This is my life.
这又不是代数问题 这是我的人生
Life is short. How dare she? How dare she?
人生苦短 她哪来的胆子? 对啊她哪来的胆子?
Yeah, what gives her the right? It's self- centered.
是啊 谁给她的权力?太以自我为中心了
It really is. It is selfish.
确实是 太自私了
Isn't it? Totally.
没错吧? 当然
She's getting half of it taken off.
她要把一半都切除
Reduce them by half.
减去一半
There shouldn't be a motherfucker cutting titties down.
这世上就不该有切除乳♥房♥♥这种破事
You don't fuckin' wanna reduce your titties by half
没人特么的应该把胸减小一半
and expect a motherfucker to be happy with that shit.
然后还期待哪个傻♥逼♥为这种破事高兴
You know what I'm saying? I do.
你知道我说的什么意思吧? 我明白
I do know what you're saying. You know what I'm saying?
我知道你什么意思 你明白吧?
Why do you keep asking me that? I know what you're saying.
你为什么一遍一遍问我?我当然知道你是什么意思
Sometimes you don't know what the fuck I'm saying.
有时你不清楚我想表达的意思
I know what the fuck you're saying.
我当然知道你说的
I explain it to you and you don't fucking get it.
我解释给你听 你还是理解不到
I get it. You want to give me a test on it?
我当然理解 你要不要对我测试一下?
You like fucking full titties or half titties?
你喜欢整个的乳♥房♥♥还是半个的乳♥房♥♥?
You got two half titties, right?
你有两个被缩到一半的胸 是吧?
Know no better. All right, you know what?
你一点也没明白 好吧 你知道吗?
We could talk till we're blue in the face.
再这么聊下去我们俩都会变蓝脸
I dodn't mean that as a racial thing either.
我这么说没有任何种族含义在其中
Would I ever turn fucking blue?
我变过蓝脸吗?
It's an expression. Who turns fuckin' blue?
只是一种说法 谁特么的会变蓝脸?
You say that to white people too. You can't turn blue?
我对白人也这么说 你脸能变蓝色吗?
Hell no I can't turn blue. Blacks blush. You blush?
我脸当然不会变成蓝色 黑人会脸红啊 你没脸红过吗?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表