I think he might be gay.
我觉得他很可能就是同性恋
Leon! You up?
莱昂!你醒着吗?
Yeah, I'm up.
是的 我醒着
This dude is out of fucking control right now.
这货现在完全失控了
What is going on with him?
他怎么了?
All this fuckin' clomping around all fuckin' night?
他一晚上都在很响地走来走去
I can't fuckin' sleep like this, man. I know. God!
我这样没法睡觉 我知道 天啊!
You'd better hound this dude, man.
你最好去叨扰一下这货
You'd better go up there and handle this fuckin' guy.
你上楼去把他给解决了
This shit don't go down in a black neighborhood. You know what I mean?
要是在黑人区 这事绝不会就这么算了 你明白吗?
All right, I'm gonna go up there.
好了 我上去解决吧
Unless you want to.
除非你想自己去
If I go up there, I will kill this motherfucker.
我要是去了 我就杀了那货
Michael J. Fox about to be Michael J. Fucked-up in a minute.
迈克尔·J·福克斯马上就要变成福克死了
But if you go up there, you and him...
但如果你去了 你和他...
That's a fair fight and shit.
也算公平格斗吧
You know what I'm saying? How is that a fair fight?
你懂我意思吗? 怎么说公平格斗?
Shaking motherfuckers like that, you know,
比如他那种摇头晃脑的混♥蛋♥
little kids and shit, old people,
小孩啥的 老人
motherfuckers who can't defend themselves, and you...
那些不能保护自己的人 还有你这种...
That's perfect.
完美
You two face off... That's just even Steven.
你俩对抗... 公平极了
That's not even Steven. That's even fuckin' Steven, Larry.
才不公平 公平爆了 拉里
You don't think I can get the better of him in a fight?
你觉得我打不过他吗?
That shaking shit might come in handy. I don't fuckin' know.
他颤抖这点也许能派上用场 我他妈也说不准
Right? You don't know this motherfucker's skills.
对吧!你不知道这货有他妈什么能耐
All right. Right?
好吧 不是吗?
All right, you watch me, okay?
好吧 你瞧好了 行吗?
I wanna see this shit. You watch me.
我想看看 你瞧好了
This shit don't happen in a black neighborhood. I'm telling you.
黑人社区就不会发生这种事 告诉你
Hey, Larry. Hey.
嘿 拉里 嘿
Um...
嗯...
What's going on up here?
出什么事了?
Why? What do you mean "what's going on"?
什么?你说这话什么意思?
There's a lot of clomping on the floor.
有人在大声走来走去
It's keeping me up. Oh oh, it's the boots, the boots.
吵得我我睡不着 噢 是靴子 靴子的问题
Yeah yeah. My feet cramp.
我的脚会痉挛
It's called dystonia and I have to wear stiff shoes
这叫肌张力障碍 所以我得穿硬鞋子
to keep them from cramping.
使我的脚不痉挛
It's in my book. It's chapter one. You should read it.
我书里有 就在第一章 你应该读一读
At the very least it'll help you get to sleep.
起码能帮助你入睡
Your feet are cramping? Is this a new thing?
你的脚痉挛?最近才痉挛的吗?
No. This has been going on for about 20 years now, Lar.
不啊 都快二十年了 拉儿
Oh really? How come I haven't heard the clomping before?
真的吗?那我之前怎么都没听到过响声呢?
You haven't lived here. You've lived in California.
你之前不住这儿 你都住在加州
I've been living here for over a month. I haven't heard any clomping.
我住这儿一个多月了 我也没听到响声
What am I, bullshitting you? I don't know.
你觉得我在骗你吗? 我不知道
I'll tell you what I think. You wanna know what I think, Fox?
告诉你吧 你知道我是怎么想的吗 福克斯?
I'm hanging on it. Are you?
洗耳恭听 是吗?
I think you're upset about the shushing.
我觉得你是因为我嘘你而不高兴了
I think you were pissed off about the Hitler mustache on your father-in-law.
我觉得你因为我在你岳父脸上画希♥特♥勒♥胡子而生气了
I think you shook up that can of soda on purpose.
我觉得你是故意摇那罐汽水的
And I think you're clomping now
我觉得你现在走来走去
and you've made up some bullshit excuse about your feet,
扯些什么你脚有病的狗屁理由
and it's all under the guise of Parkinson's.
拿你的帕金森当幌子
That's what I think. Huh?
我就是这么想的 哈?
I thought I was the sickest guy on this block, but you're the new champ.
我本来以为我是这幢楼最有病的人 没想到你比我还有病
I have a sickness in my brain.
我是大脑里的毛病
You have a sickness in your mind.
你是心里有病
Your mind, it's gone over. Oh, has it?
你内心完全扭曲了 是吗?
It's fascinating if it wasn't so fucking tragic.
要是你没这么可悲才奇怪呢
Huh. So you deny the whole thing?
呵呵 所以你是全盘否认咯?
It's all Parkinson's, Larry. It's all Parkinson's.
全是帕金森的锅 拉里 都是它的错
The head shake at the bar? Parkinson's.
在酒吧冲我摇头? 帕金森
The soda? Parkinson's.
汽水? 帕金森
The clomping? Parkinson's.
走来走去? 帕金森
Are you sure?
你确定?
Yeah, Larry, I'm dead certain.
是啊 拉里 我百分百确定
Okay.
好吧
All right, there you go. Hello?
好了 就下这儿 有人在家吗?
Hey. Hey, Lar,
嘿 嘿 拉儿
what the hell were you thinking? What?
你♥他♥妈♥到底是怎么想的? 怎么?
You give a seven-year-old kid...
你送了一个七岁小孩...
A boy... a Sewing machine as a gift?
还是个男孩...一台缝纫机当礼物?
Yeah. So what? Totally inappropriate.
对啊 怎么了? 太不合适了
No, not inappropriate. He loved the gift.
才没有不合适 他超爱的
He went in that room, figured out in two minutes
他进了房♥间 只用了两分钟
how to work that sewing machine.
就知道怎么用了
And he was working on a frilly thing immediately.
然后立马开始缝个花边什么的了
I don't like the implication, all right?
我不喜欢你暗示的东西 知道吗?
It's not an implication. He's seven.
这不是暗示 他才7岁
Being gay means that you're attracted to the person of the same sex.
同性恋意味着喜欢同性
He's too young to be attracted to anybody.
他那么小 还不懂什么是喜欢
He will be gay. He's just... He's pre-gay.
他会变成同性恋的 他现在就是...预备基佬了
I don't know that you can make that assumption.
我没想到你会做出这样的推断
I think it was an insult
我觉得这是种侮辱
and I think you'd better get another fucking gift, okay?
我觉得你最好送他个别的什么 行吗?
Why does she stick her nose into everything?
她怎么这么多管闲事?
What, I gotta get the kid another gift now?
怎么 我现在就要去给那孩子买♥♥个礼物?
You got to get him another gift. What am I gonna get him?
你必须给他送个别的 我应该送什么?
I have nothing to get him. What about a slinky?
我没什么要送的 送个玩具弹簧?
A slinky's always... A slinky?
玩具弹簧总是... 玩具弹簧?
Eh, that's pretty gay. Well, you're handling a ball.
那可是够弯的啊 玩的时候像玩弄蛋蛋一样
You're handling balls. Yeah.
像托着蛋蛋 是啊
So this is the way... That's what a slinky is, really.
弹簧就是这样的 弹簧就是这样的
It's handling balls. Yes, that's what... My point exactly.
像玩弄蛋蛋 是啊 我想说的就是这个
So it's gay. I mean, maybe roller skates?
所以很基啊 要不溜冰鞋怎么样?
Nah, that's got the ice skating thing.
别 溜冰基得太明显了
You don't wanna even touch that.
你别冒险买♥♥那个
A musical instrument. Oh, that's not bad.
一种乐器呢? 这倒不坏
No sexuality involved unless you get him a harp.
除非你送个竖琴 否则也不会牵扯到性别什么的
You wanna keep away from the flute, I think.
我觉得你也不能送长笛
No flute, no harp. Okay.
不送长笛 不送竖琴 好的
It's your turn. Okay. There you go.
该你下棋了 好的 看我的吧
You realize that might've been the dumbest move you could have possibly done?
你没发现这可能是你走的最蠢的一步了吗?
Seriously, I'm not thinking straight.
讲真 我没法思考
I'm so... He's keeping me up... Michael J. Fox... Every night,
我太... 我没法睡... 迈克尔·J·福克斯... 每天晚上都是
clomping around upstairs.
在楼上走来走去
Still clomping? Yes. I can't sleep.
还在走来走去? 是啊 我没法睡觉
Michael? Yeah.
迈克尔? 是啊
Let me tell you something. That Tracy...
告诉你件事 那个崔西...
His wife Tracy Pollan... She's a saint.
他老婆崔西波兰... 是个圣人
What a relationship those two have, huh?
这两个人的关系简直了 是吧?
I know. You're right.
我懂 你说的对
Such devotion. It's incredible. Yeah.
无私奉献啊 难以置信 是啊
As a cynic it kind of sickens me,
我是个愤世嫉俗的人 觉得有点恶心
but he'd take a bullet for her.
但他真的愿意为她挡子弹
He would take a bullet for her.
他愿意为她挡子弹
True love. Yeah.
真爱 没错
How about you, Jeff? What?
你呢 杰夫? 什么?
Would you take a bullet for me?
你愿意为我挡子弹吗?
Of course I'd take a bullet for you.
我当然愿意为你挡子弹
What, are you kidding? Without a doubt.
你怀疑什么?我想都不用想
You think he would? He just said he would.
你觉得他会吗? 他刚说他会的
Saying and doing... Two different things. I doubt it.
说和做... 是两回事 我很怀疑
You know what people say... What?
你知道大家都怎么说... 什么?
...When you guys leave a room? What do they say?
...当你们不在的时候? 怎么说?
"Poor bastard." Oh jeez.
"可怜货" 天啊
You can leave now, Larry. Get the fuck out!
你现在可以滚了 拉里 滚出去!
I'm going home.
我要回家了
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表