This could get awkward. Oh.
这就有点尴尬了 噢
Maybe just say "I'm sorry I shushed you."
你要不就说"对不起我不该嘘你"
Yeah, okay. Good idea.
是啊 好主意
I'm sorry? No no.
怎么了? 没事
It's just, you know, you hit two floors
就是 你刚按了两层
and I'm in a little bit of a rush, that's all.
我又有点赶时间这样
What a terrible inconvenience. My God, I'm so sorry.
给你造成天大的不便了 天啊 真对不起
Well, as a matter of fact it is a little bit of an inconvenience, yes.
呃 事实上 是挺不便的 对
You don't know where I'm going. I'm in a little bit of a rush.
你不知道我要去哪里 我有点赶时间
I didn't mean to waste 12 seconds of your precious time.
我不是故意要浪费你12秒的宝贵时间的
It's not really about the 12 seconds, is it? What is it?
不是12秒的问题 那是什么?
It's about the fact that you hit two buttons.
是你按了两层这件事
Who doesn't know what floor they're getting off on?
谁会不知道自己到底去哪层呢?
I decided to go someplace else.
我改主意想去另一层了
I realize that that's illegal in your little world, isn't it?
我违反了你小小世界里的法律 是吧?
When you realized you'd hit the wrong floor,
你发现你按错键的时候
you just get off on 31, go up to 32. Oh really?
你就该在31层下去 走到32层 是吗?
Take the stairs. Suppose I wanted to go to 40.
走楼梯 假设我想去40层
You mean because it's one flight now...
因为现在是差了一层
You wanna go to 40 as well? No, I'm saying what if I did wanna go to 40?
你还想去40层? 不 我是说假设我想去40层呢?
Why don't you go to 40? There you go.
那你就去呗?走你
Now you're going to 40 as well. You wanna go to 33, 34?
现在你也能去40了 你不是要去33 34吗?
How about that, huh? I think I wanna go to 36 too.
怎么样? 我觉得我还想去36
All right. I changed my mind.
好的 我改主意了
I think I'm gonna go to 36 and 37. Good good.
我觉得我要去36和37 好的
You know what? I changed my mind again. I think I'll go to 39.
跟你说 我又改主意了 我觉得我要去39层
Why don't I go to 43? I'll go to 40. I'll go to 42.
干嘛不去43? 我要去40 还要去42
Oh my goodness, look. There you go.
我的天 看看 走你的
Terrific! Now we're going to every floor.
好极了!我们每层都停个遍
Yeah, enjoy that ride up to 44.
祝你乘梯愉快到44楼
31... I think I'll get out here and take the stairs.
31层...我就走上去吧
Yeah. Enjoy your ride.
哦 乘电梯愉快!
Enjoy the walk!
爬楼梯愉快!
Anyway, I just wanted to tell you
无论无何 我只是想告诉你
that I hope you weren't upset about the shushing,
我希望你别因为我嘘你而不高兴
because a lot of people think...
因为很多人觉得...
I'm not gonna lie to you... Nobody likes to be shushed.
不瞒你说... 没人喜欢被嘘
Yeah, nobody likes to be shushed.
是的 没人喜欢被嘘
My kids... I don't shush my kids. Exactly, exactly, yeah.
我的孩子... 我都不会嘘他们 确实如此 确实是的
Because I did notice before you left
因为我发现在你走之前
you were looking at me and you kind of,
你看着我 然后
you know, shook your head.
你摇了摇头
Uh, yeah, my head shakes, Larry.
是的 我摇头了 拉里
I have Parkinson's. I... I'm a head-shaking fool.
我有帕金森... 我有摇头的毛病
I always shake. So you're saying it was a Parkinson's shake.
我总是摇头 所以你是说 你是因为帕金森摇头的
Yeah, it wasn't a Larry's shake.
嗯 不是因为拉里摇头的
Got it. Okay.
明白了
But she was playing background music.
但她是在弹背景音乐
It was not a performance. I mean, per se.
并不是表演 本身就不是
To me it's a little rude.
对我来说 这有点失礼
If I went to see one of your movies
要是我去看你的电影
and I was talking, you probably wouldn't like it.
边看边说话 你大概也不太喜欢
I'd be surprised. Where are you gonna see one of my movies?
我会震惊的 你到哪去能看到我的电影?
It was like 1985 last time I was in a movie.
我上次拍电影还是1985年
Okay, if I saw one of your movies in 1985,
好的吧 如果我1985年去看你的电影
you wouldn't like it if I was talking.
你也不会喜欢我边看边说话的
This is getting into time travel. This is getting weird.
这就涉及到时间旅行了 有点诡异了
So just to be clear, you're not upset?
言归正传 你并没有不开心是吧?
Let me get that.
我去接电♥话♥
I'll be back in two shakes.
我马上回来
史德芬·M·波兰
彭博商务周刊
What the fuck? Lar, what are you doing?
搞什么?拉里 你干嘛呢?
Oh, I was just drawing a Hitler mustache.
噢 我就是画了个希♥特♥勒♥小胡子
On my fatherinlaw. That's my fatherinlaw. That's your fatherinlaw?
在我岳父脸上 那是我岳父 那是你岳父?
Yeah, he's a businessman. He's on "businessweek" magazine.
对啊 他是个商人 他上了《商务周刊》
You're kidding! What the hell is he doing on the cover of a magazine?
开玩笑吧!他在杂♥志♥封面上干嘛呢?
Well, he's the fuehrer now. Oh my God, I'm sorry.
他现在成元首了 我的天 对不起
I just like to see what people look like with Hitler mustaches.
我就想看看 人们如果有希♥特♥勒♥胡子会是什么样
He looks like Hitler. The mystery is solved.
会是希♥特♥勒♥的样子 问题解决了
My father-in-law looks like Hitler.
我的岳父是希♥特♥勒♥的样子了
I've gotta get rid of this because he's coming over here.
我得把这个处理了 他之后要过来
And if he sees this... I'm sorry again.
他要是看见这个... 我很抱歉
That's all right.
没事
Can I get you a soda or something, Larry?
你想喝个汽水什么的吗 拉里?
Oh sure. That'd be great.
当然 谢谢你
You know, I mean, the thing is
你知道 事实上
Hitler really ruined that mustache for everybody.
希♥特♥勒♥把这个胡子污名化了
Because it's really... It's an interesting mustache,
本来这是个... 很有意思的胡须
and now nobody could wear it, you know.
现在大家都不留这样的了 你知道
Oh, thanks.
噢 谢谢
Oh Jesus Christ!
我的老天爷啊!
What the hell? You want...
搞什么? 你想要..
Did you shake that up on purpose?
你刚才故意摇了吗?
Parkinson's.
帕金森的锅
I think the shirt's ruined.
这件衬衫毁了
I'm not really surprised, man. He has Parkinson's.
我完全不惊讶 他有帕金森
So he's got Parkinson's. Of course it's Parkinson's.
他有帕金森 这当然是帕金森的锅
Yeah. He was shaking.
是啊 他摇了
He would never do anything like that on purpose.
他绝对不是故意做这种事的
Michael J. Fox? Never in a million years.
迈克尔·J·福克斯?永远不会的
But he shakes, right? He hands you a soda that's shaken.
但他确实摇了 对吗?他递给你一瓶摇过的汽水
He can't stop fuckin' shaking.
他没法停住不摇
So you don't believe me. I'm just not buying it.
所以你不相信我 我不相信这种说法
See that fuckin' milk you got in your hand right now?
你现在手上不是拿了一盒牛奶吗?
You hand that man a carton of fuckin' milk... Guess what.
你把牛奶递给他... 然后呢
It's gonna be a fuckin' milkshake. That was not Parkinson's.
就会被摇成奶昔 那不是帕金森的锅
Thank God he didn't hand you his dick.
还好他不是把老二递给你
He could've been shaking and shook that dick up,
他要是甩一甩老二
handed you the dick, and the dick shot sperm in your face.
再递给你 说不定能射你脸上
Yeah, but why would he hand me a dick?
也对 不过他为什么要把老二给我?
I mean as an example. What kind of example is that?
就是打个比方嘛 这是什么鬼比方?
I'm just comparing it to other things you can shake up, right?
我就是拿其他可以摇的东西比较一下
With Parkinson's, right? You just live in a total dick world, don't you?
帕金森嘛 啥都摇呗 你世界里是不是全是老二啊?
It's a good example. Right?
这是个好比方 是哦
What's that?
什么声音?
Is that Parkinson's, hmm?
这是帕金森吗?
You think that's Parkinson's? Shit. Wow.
你觉得这是帕金森? 日了狗
He's pissed. He's pissed.
他是生气了 他是生气了
Hi. Oh, look at... Hey, Greg!
嗨 瞧啊... 嘿 格雷格!
Larry brought you something for your birthday.
拉里给你带了个生日礼物
Greg! He's gonna be so excited.
格雷格! 他准会很高兴的
Happy Birthday!
生日快乐!
Hmm.
嗯
Oh my God. Let me check. What is it?
天了噜 我看看 这是什么?
What is it? What is it?
是什么? 是什么呢?
It's a sewing machine. It's a sewing machine.
是台缝纫机 是台缝纫机
It's a sewing machine!
缝纫机!
Oh my God, I'm gonna make the "gone with the wind" costume.
天惹 我可以做《乱世佳人》的服装了
"Meet me in St. Louis," "the wizard of oz."
还有《火树银花》《绿野仙踪》
You're gonna make "the wizard of oz" costume? Yes!
你要做《绿野仙踪》的服装? 没错!
Which one? Dorothy.
哪一件? 桃乐丝的
I love it, I love it, I love it!
人家超爱 超爱 超爱啦!
Thank you, lord.
感谢上帝
"Thank you, lord"? Thank you, Larry.
"感谢上帝?" 谢谢拉里
Thank you, Larry. You're welcome, Greg.
谢谢拉里 不客气 格雷格
Nana, Nana!
奶奶 奶奶!
A sewing machine? Yeah. He loved it.
一台缝纫机? 对啊 他超爱的
What, are you trying to turn him gay?
你是想把他掰成同性恋吗?
He is a happy, healthy, normal seven-year-old boy.
他只是个快乐 健康 正常的七岁男孩
What is the matter with you?
你是不是有病啊?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表