Ok-kay.
好...吧
Okay, got it.
很好 拿到了
Here you go, all right.
给你 进去吧
All right, good luck.
好吧 祝你好运
呃 我并不知道怎么用这个
Oh, okay, all right. There's instructions here.
哦 好吧 行吧 这有个说明书
Um...
呃...
Okay okay.
好吧好吧
"If you're using a tampon, you'll see that
"如果你在用卫生棉条 你会看见
the plastic applicator is made of two tubes.
"这个塑料敷抹器由两根管子组成
"一个..." 你说的"塑料敷抹器"是什么意思?
我不知道那是什么
我完全不明白你在说什么
Oh okay.
哦 好吧
"Hold the applicator lightly on the outer insertion tube
"用你的大拇指和中指
at the grip location with your thumb and middle finger."
"在外部插入管凹陷处轻轻握住敷抹器"
什么鬼? 轻轻地?
我... 我到底应该... 等一下下
"Gently slide the applicator all the way into your vagi--"
"小心地将敷抹器推进你的阴..."
我又怎么知道我做没做对呢?
我从没用过这东西 并且我现在心情非常糟糕
Oh, okay!
哦 好的!
I got it. I got it.
我知道了 我知道了
Look, it pushes it out.
看呐 把它推出来
你确定你读的是正确的指示说明吗? 不 听我的
Listen to me. Take the inside where the string is
听我说 拿着里面的线
and push it-- Push it.
然后往上推 推它
Push it? Push it. You'll see a cotton
往上推? 推它 你会看见一条棉花...
你在说什么? 你会看见一条棉花出来
好吧 我还是搞不懂
你能说慢点吗? 好吧
有根管子 对吧? 是的
有一根在里面 另一根在外面 有一根在里面?
Put the outer tube in your vagina.
把外面的那根放进你的阴♥道♥
然后... 我不知道我在干什么 我从来没用过这个
Take the--
拿...
Take the outer tube, take your thumb and middle finger...
拿出外面那一根 用你的大拇指和中指...
等等 什么? 把那根管子往前推
管子就从塑料里出来了 等等 看起来不太对
Look, it came out of the plastic. I'm holding it!
听着 它从塑料包装里出来了 我正拿着呢
好吧... 你明白了吗?
我想是的 我觉得我弄明白了
All right!
太好了!
那天我在邦迪和山文森特店前等红绿灯
guy pulls up next to me on a motorcycle,
一个骑着摩托车的男的在我旁边停下了
guess who it turns out to be. Portia de Rossi.
猜猜原来是谁 波西亚德罗西
不对 那是谁?
Andrew Berg, my lawyer. Really? On a motorcycle?
安德鲁伯格 我的律师 真的吗?骑着摩托车?
Yeah. What is a Jew doing on a motorcycle?
错不了 你说一个犹太人骑摩托车干什么?
我从没见过犹太人坐在摩托车上
Did you ever want to get a motorcycle I once got on a motor scooter
你有想过买♥♥一辆摩托车吗? 我有一次坐上一辆小型摩托车
and got about 30 feet and fell.
走了三十尺就摔了
小型摩托车?啥时候的事? 我上大学的时候
哦 你上大学的时候 是啊
So you had a big 'fro on a motor scooter?
骑车的是那个爆♥炸♥头小子?
Yes, yeah. It's not this Larry on the motor scooter.
是啊 没错 那小型摩托车上的不是现在这个拉里
It's young Larry with the big 'fro.
是那个留着爆♥炸♥头的年轻拉里
Right, it's 'fro Larry. 'Fro--
是的 爆♥炸♥头拉里 爆♥炸♥头
Well, good afternoon, General Petrus. It's lovely to see you.
哦 下午好 帕图斯将军 很高兴见到你
Funny, funny, funny.
好笑 好笑 真好笑
And I thank you for your service. Ha ha ha ha.
感谢你的服务 哈哈哈 真好笑
This happens to be very in. John Varvatos...
这恰好非常潮 约翰瓦维托斯
是吗? 他整个秋季的产品...
新款是那个吗?"伪装者"? "伪装者"
Yes. Listen, you know, I gotta tell you something.
是的 听着 我得告诉你
你最好去奥唐纳那里道个歉
Why, what did I do? You're teaching his daughter how to put in a tampon?
为什么?我做了什么? 你教他女儿怎么用卫生棉条?
He's very upset about it. Oh, come on!
他对此非常恼怒 哦 得了吧!
If her nose is running and she needed a tissue,
如果她的鼻血流个不停需要纸巾的话
I would have given her a tissue. Same thing.
我也会给她纸巾的 这完全是一♥码♥事
No, not the same thing. It's inappropriate.
不 这完全不是一♥码♥事 这不合适
It's a tampon. What are you talking about?
那是个棉条 你在说什么?
The girl was having her period in my house. It's not my issue, Larry!
那姑娘在我家里来了大姨妈 这不是我的事情 拉里!
It's his issue. I'm just the messenger.
这是他的事情 我只是个捎话的
人们都说 "不杀信使"
I wouldn't mind killing the messenger. Yeah, I bet.
我不介意把信使杀了 呵 可不是嘛
Say those things when you really love me.
嘴上这么说 但你其实爱死我了
I think the whole thing is crazy. You know what?
我觉得这整件事都很神经 你知道吗?
我觉得他不会给你门票了 真的吗?
That's so ridiculous. So go apologize.
那太荒唐了 所以去道歉吧
What's the big fucking deal? I'm gonna go over there and talk to him.
有什么他妈的大不了的? 我会去找他谈谈的
Hi, Marty. Hi, Susie.
嗨 马蒂 嗨 苏西
Well, look who's here. It's the big funk.
哦 看看谁在这儿吧 老冯克
You are a colossal prick.
你真成了我的眼中钉
Do you know that?
你知道吗?
Boy, I'm really getting it today. You think it's funny?
我今天真是遭报应 你觉得这很好笑?
What did I do? Let me tell you something.
我做了什么? 我告诉你吧
You ruined my whole vacation. You had to butt in
你毁了我整个假期 你中途插♥进♥一脚
and tell Nan to go on my trip.
说服南和我一起旅行
I'm sorry. I could have had three weeks
我很抱歉 我本来可以享受三个星期的时光
working and being alone.
工作并且独处
I was curious as to why she wasn't going.
我当时只是好奇她为什么不跟着去
Why don't you just go with her? Why don't you bring her?
为什么你不干脆和她一起去?为什么你不带她?
I'm bored! Everywhere I go with her we don't look at each other,
我厌倦了!我和她一起去哪儿都不会互相看对方
she talks over me. I want to be alone.
她不停唠叨我 我只想静一静
I want to get the chance to spread my wings.
我想有个机会展开我的翅膀
Why don't you get a divorce? I'm too lazy.
那你为什么不离婚呢? 因为我懒
Coming! Yes, may I help you?
来了!你好 我能帮你吗?
I'm here to see Mr. O'Donnell.
我是来这见奥唐纳先生的
Larry David. Mr. O'Donnell here,
我是拉里大卫 奥唐纳先生是在这里
but he give me special instruction not to open the door for you.
但是他特别跟我强调不要给你开门
What? Wait a second.
什么?等等
What do you mean he doesn't want to see me? Why?
你什么意思?他不肯见我?为什么?
Mr. O'Donnell say you did bad thing to miss Kyra.
奥唐纳先生说你对凯拉小姐做了坏事
A bad thing? Yes.
坏事? 是的
Oh no no no no no.
哦不不不
I didn't do anything bad to miss Kyra.
我并没有对凯拉小姐做任何坏事
I close door. Mr. O'Donnell say, "Larry David, close door on him."
我关门了 奥唐纳先生说 "拉里大卫 见他就关门"
What? Hold it. Wait a second.
什么?等等 等一下
I'm supposed to go to the baseball game with him.
我应该和他一起去看棒球比赛的
You have ticket? No, but he asked me if I was interested
你有票吗? 没有 但是他问过我感不感兴趣
and I said I'd be very interested.
并且我说了我非常感兴趣
Interested doesn't mean ticket.
感兴趣并不意味着就有门票了
Yeah, interested means ticket!
感兴趣就意味着会有门票啊!
I'm interested, I have no ticket.
我也感兴趣 但我也没门票
Gardener interested, chauffer interested,
园丁感兴趣 司机感兴趣
cook interested-- Cook more interested than me,
厨师也感兴趣 他甚至比我还感兴趣
he has no ticket!
但他也没有门票啊!
不行 我不能要它们吗?
No. That's where you draw the line?
不能 你要在这儿画你的三八线了吗?
我喜欢它们 扯吧
What? Put those back.
什么?把它们放回去
You don't even know what they are. Do you know what they are?
你连它们是什么都不知道 你知道它们是什么吗?
我才不管 你可不能这么一来就偷走那玩意儿!
Those things. Yes.
那玩意儿! 是的
Well, okay, if you change your mind, let me know and I'll...
好吧 如果你改变主意了就告诉我 我会...
I will, I'll let you know. ...I will return them immediately.
我会的 我会让你知道的 我会立马还回来
I'll let you know. I know, it's kinda weird we're gonna actually
我会告诉你的 我知道 我们终于要签离婚协议了
sign the papers, right? Yeah, we're gonna sign those papers.
这感觉有点奇怪 是啊 我们要签离婚协议了
I'm fine with it. You know, a lot of people, after they get divorced,
我完全无所谓 你知道 许多人在离婚之后
they look at their marriage like it was a waste of time?
他们觉得结婚是浪费时间
I don't think so. I don't either.
我不这么认为 我也是
To me, it's kind of like public school.
对我来说 婚姻就像是所公立学校
You went to school, you got through it
你上学 课上满了
and now you move on. What'd you learn?
你毕业然后继续学业 那你学到了什么呢?
I wouldn't be tongue scraping if it wasn't for you.
如果不是为你 我是不会刮舌的
Look what you taught me. And that's what you're taking away from our marriage.
看看你教了我些什么 那就是你从我们的婚姻中学到的
Yes. Okay, I'm glad you're taking something with you.
没错 好吧 我很高兴你还是学到了点东西
嘿 在你走之前 怎么了?
Do you think there's any chance we could have sex?
你觉得我们还有可能打个分手炮吗?
呃 不可能 来吧
有什么区别?说实话 仔细想想
what's the difference? Let's just do it. Come on.
有什么区别 我们做吧 来吧
What have I done? Name one thing I've done
我做了什么?你说一件我做过的
that makes you think I want to have sex with you.
让你感觉我想和你上♥床♥的事
Well, um... I'm talking to you?
好吧 呃... 是因为我在和你说话?
是的 就是因为你在和我说话
That's all you need? Yeah. When there are women in this bedroom,
就因为这个? 是的 当有女士在这个卧室的时候
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表