Really? Does it? It ruins it. Yeah.
是么? 看了价格就毁掉它了
Huh, interesting.
有趣
'Cause then you put a monetary value on someone's gesture.
因为这样就是给别人的举动标上价格了
Some people might think that you may have taken a little advantage.
有些人也许觉得你是占便宜了呢
Who? Who?
谁?谁?
Well, I suppose if you took a survey... Why would you ever do that?
我觉得如果你做个调查... 你为什么要那么做?
Just to see. Just to get an answer. Okay.
只是看看 了解一下结果 好吧
And you say to this person... Yeah.
而你告诉这个人... 嗯哼
If somebody offered you a bottle of wine in a restaurant,
如果有人在餐厅里送你一瓶酒
how expensive a bottle of wine would you order?
你会点多贵的?
I would think I'd better look at the price. I don't want to take advantage.
我会想着看一眼价格 我不想占人便宜
Here's my DVD... $30. No, I'd never say it.
这是我的DVD... 30美元 我才不会这么说呢
This very generous person bought me a bottle of wine,
有人很慷慨地给我买♥♥一瓶酒
I don't think I'll take advantage of him.
我想我不会去占他便宜
It doesn't matter. It's a gift, that's how I look at it.
不打紧 这是个礼物 这就是我的看法
Okay, everybody, dinner is served.
好了亲爱的客人们 晚餐好了
There's place cards on the table. Find your name.
餐桌前有餐牌 来找自己的名字
I've done something a little interesting and different.
我做了点有意思的变动
Donna, you're over there next to Ricky. Okay.
唐娜 你坐在瑞奇旁边 好的
I've separated the couples. What?
我把你们每一对都分开了 什么?
I thought it'd be kinda fun. What are you talking about separating the couples?
这样很好玩 什么叫你把每对都分开了?
I separated the couples. Why? What's the point of that?
我把大家分开了 为什么?这有什么意义么?
Meet new people, mingle. I don't want to meet new people.
打乱坐 认识新的人啊 我不想认识新的人
I don't want to mingle. Well, you're gonna have to
我不想打乱坐 嗯 你必须打乱坐
because you're sitting down there next to Hank.
你就坐那儿 在汉克旁边
I have to sit next to some stranger for three hours? Just go do it.
我要在陌生人旁边坐三个小时? 就去吧你
Just go, okay? This is ridiculous. Ridiculous.
去吧 好么? 这很蠢 蠢死了
All right, everyone. Bon appétit.
好了 大家伙儿 享受美餐吧
Looks amazing. Doesn't it?
看起来棒极了 可不是么?
Thank you. To our first dinner party.
谢谢 敬我们第一次晚餐派对
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
First of many.
以后多聚
We're just here for the summer. We're subletting.
我们只在这里过夏天 然后就转租给别人
How's it going? Hey.
你好么? 嘿
Oh, you're married to the actress, right?
你和那个女演员结婚了 对吧?
I am. I am the husband of the Brit.
是的 我是那个英国演员的丈夫
I'm Hank. Yeah well, hi. Larry.
我叫汉克 你好 我是拉里
Hey, Larry. I don't know why they had to separate the couples.
嘿 拉里 我不懂为什么要打乱来坐
I mean, that's ridiculous. You know, totally ridiculous.
我说啊 这很蠢啊 你知道吧 超级蠢
Turned out to be a door for good skin so he wasn't a pedophile at all.
原来只是喜欢皮肤好的 所以他根本不是恋童癖
Oh my God.
我的天啊
That's true.
千真万确
You know, when I first saw you
我第一眼看到你的时候
I guessed you for a Spaniard.
以为你是西班牙人
Yeah.
是么
I'm glad you're not Spanish. Really?
我很高兴你不是西班牙人 真的?
I'm not a fan of the Spanish.
我不喜欢西班牙人
Why is that?
为什么?
It's a personal thing. I got picked on a lot by some kids.
个人问题 小时候我常被欺负
By Spaniards?
被西班牙人?
Yeah. Well, they spoke Spanish.
是 他们说西班牙语
Oh, they're not from Spain?
那他们不来自西班牙?
I don't know where they were from.
我不知道他们来自哪儿
Oh my God.
我的天啊
What is that? I'm sorry, I've shattered your bread.
怎么了? 很抱歉 我打碎了你的面包
What is that? It's not my bread. Larry brought it.
那是什么?那不是我的面包 拉里买♥♥来的
It's hard, huh? Wow.
好硬啊 对吧? 哇
It's supposed to be hard. Not this hard.
本来就是硬的 也不至于这么硬吧
Yes. You know what? You don't know anything about bread.
就这么硬 知道吗?你们根本不懂面包
I know that you're meant to be able to eat it at least.
我至少懂它得能拿来吃
Right. It's supposed to be toasted, okay?
它应该拿去烤 好么?
Toasted with some butter and maybe a little garlic.
放点黄油或者蒜末去烤
You know what? Talk to your friends and neighbors
你猜啥?跟你自己的朋友 你周围的人
down at that end of the table. Annoying everybody.
桌子那边的人讲话去吧 别烦着我们大家
I don't really even know how to write cursive anymore.
我都已经不会写连笔字了
So how's your marriage?
你的婚姻怎么样?
What the hell? Why would you ask me that?
什么鬼?为什么问我这个?
I'm trying to elevate small talk to medium talk.
我在试着把寒暄升级成聊天
Okay, fine.
好的吧
It's all right.
还行
You know, it's fine. It's okay.
就是 还好 还行
How often do you have sex?
你们多久滚一次床单?
Almost never. Hmm.
几乎不 呃
What we did is we made another one further down
我们让另一个人倒立
and his little plums are hanging down. His plums!
然后他的蛋蛋就往下垂 他的蛋蛋!
We covered them in breadcrumbs
我们把面包屑裹在他的蛋蛋上面
so the carp would sort of jump and nip at them.
这样鲤鱼就会跳上去咬它们
Yeah, it was amazing.
这太棒了
You're kidding me. You know what?
你在开玩笑么? 知道么?
You know what? This is not fair what's going on here.
你知道么?这样一点也不公平
This is not fair. What's the matter?
这不公平 怎么了?
You say you're separating the couples?
你说你要把大家拆开坐?
You're not separated. We're the hosts.
你们俩就没被拆开 我们是主人啊
Oh, you're the hosts? You fixed this whole thing, okay?
你们是主人?整件事都是你精心策划的好吧?
You fixed it all so you could be at the cool table.
你这么做是为了能让你俩坐在比较酷的人旁边
You got Ricky Gervais, you got Ally, you got your Broadway stars.
你有瑞奇热维斯 艾丽 还有你的百老汇巨星
Go back and sit down. The cool table?
回去坐好 比较酷的人?
What are you, in third grade?
你是什么 三流的人么?
Excuse me, Susie. Where is the toilet?
不好意思 苏西 洗手间在哪?
Ooh! Oh my gosh!
噢! 噢我的天啊!
So sorry. Ricky, can I please pay you for that?
太抱歉了 瑞奇 我赔钱好么?
Oh, don't. It's very expensive.
噢别了 这很贵的
It's okay, I insist. It's a $500 scarf.
没事 你就让我付吧 它要500美元
That's okay. I'm good for it.
好的 我没问题
Hank, what happened? I tripped over my shoelaces.
汉克 怎么回事? 我被自己的鞋带绊倒了
That's exactly how Larry fell into the guy on the plane.
拉里在飞机上就是这么摔倒那个男人身上的
What? On the plane he tripped over his shoelaces.
什么? 在飞机上被鞋带绊倒了
Larry, is that true?
拉里 这是真的么?
You know what, Larry? I think you're taking the wrong tactic with these women.
知道么拉里?我想你对待女人用错了技巧
I really do. I think you have to present who you really are.
我真这么觉得 你应该展现自己真实的一面
Otherwise you get stuck. I did present who I really was...
要不然你会被拒之千里的 我展现了自己真实的一面...
A phony, a fraud, a prevaricator.
一个说假话爱搪塞人的阴险骗子
I presented who I was. No, it's better she knows who you are.
我展现了我自己 不 她最好知道你的本来面目
And she either accepts you or not.
不管她接受你与否
I took her home at the end of the night.
那晚之后我带她回家
She was so cold. She's lost all respect for me.
她对我非常冷漠 再也不愿尊重我了
Honestly, this whole thing never would've happened if you didn't separate the couples.
说真的 要是你不把大家拆开来坐 就不会发生这种事情
We became a couple because we didn't want to be separated.
我们在一起就是因为不想被分开
My dinner party, you play by my rules.
来我的晚餐派对就得遵守我的规矩
You know what? Don't invite me anymore. How about that?
你猜啥?别再邀请我了 怎么样?
I don't have any choice. You're like an appendage to us.
我可没得选 你就好像我们的附属品一样
Hey, Larry David. Ricky Gervais left a ticket for me.
嘿 我是拉里大卫 瑞奇热维斯留了张票给我
Here you go. It's $200.
给您 需要200美元
They're charging me $200 for the ticket.
他们居然要收费
I thought he was giving it to me for free.
我以为他是免费送我的
What can you do? What is it with this guy?
你能怎么样? 这人怎么回事儿?
He's costing me a fortune. Just pay. We're here.
他这是在讹我的钱 你就付钱吧 来都来了
At least the seats are good. Yeah. Thank you.
至少位子不错 是啊 谢谢你
Nice full house. Good seats.
人都坐满了 位子很好
Yeah, full house. Oh, here.
是啊 都坐满了 噢 坐这儿
What are you doing? I want the aisle.
你干嘛? 我想要走廊边的座位
That's my ticket. I had the aisle ticket.
那是我的位子 我的票是走廊边的
Larry, we had three seats, they were the house seats
拉里 我们有三个座位 这是在剧院里呢
and any one of us could sit in any of these seats.
我们仨可以随便坐
No, you weren't there when I got the envelopes.
我拿到信封的时候你又不在那儿
I took them out and put them together.
我拿了 把它们放到一起了
Hey, don't fuck things up for me. Sit down.
嘿 别捣乱了 坐下吧
God damn it. Sit next to your husband.
天杀的 坐你老公旁边
I don't want to sit next to my husband. I'm with him all the time.
我不想坐他旁边 整天都跟他在一起
He's your best friend, you sit next to him.
他是你最好的朋友 你坐他旁边
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表