They're all over the park.
公园里满是老黑
We're surrounded,
咱们被包围了
and after I put half of them away.
等我把一半的老黑送进大牢
Okay, Judge.
行了 法官
You know what? I'm gonna give you "coon."
你猜怎么?那我就让你拼"老黑"了
That's big of you.
承让
Let's play some scrabble.
咱们玩点真格的拼字游戏吧
I'm ready. I'm waiting.
我准备好了 我等着呢
Huh? Let's play.
哈?那咱们开局
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Uh, hey. Hey, Lar.
啊 嘿 嘿 拉里
What are you doing, Terry?
你干嘛呢 特里?
I... This is a little awkward.
我...这就有点尴尬了
We're working out. He's great.
我们锻炼呢 他超棒
This is my time.
这是我的时段
Look at me, Larry. Yeah.
看着我 拉里 是啊
Who would you rather run around the park with, huh?
你会更愿意跟谁一起在公园跑圈 嗯?
Why did you give her my time?
你凭什么把我的时段给她?
Just... To be totally honest, Larry,
这... 实话实说 拉里
she's paying me a little bit more.
她出的价位更高一点
Oh, that's great.
哦 那可真棒
It's nothing personal. I have more to lose. I have more to lose.
不是私人恩怨 我要减更多肥 我要减更多
This is my time, Wanda. This is not your time.
这是我的时段 旺达 不是你的时段
Why don't you guys figure this out?
要不你们俩商量个结果?
Let me know what you decide.
告诉我你们的决定
I... Sorry.
我...抱歉
This is... Yeah.
这真是... 好吧
Why are you imposing on my time right here?
你干嘛要抢我约好的时间?
Imposing on your time? I recommended him to you.
抢你的时间?是我把他介绍给你的
Larry, 2,00 is my only open time.
拉里 我只有两点有空
It's my only open time too.
我也只在这会儿有空
I don't know what to do here, okay?
我不知道该怎么办 行了吧?
I'm sorry.
不好意思
We're clearly at an impasse here.
很明显咱们陷入僵局了
What do you want to do?
你想怎么办?
I don't know. What do you want to do?
我不知道 你想怎么办?
I got an idea. What?
我有个主意 啥?
You know Judge Horn from TV? Oh yeah.
你知道电视上的荷恩法官吧? 那当然
He's an impartial third party.
他是不偏不倚的第三方
Why don't we let him decide? He's neutral.
咱们干嘛不让他来裁定?他是中立的
Yeah, let's do it.
行啊 就这么办
Whatever he decides we'll abide by.
无论他说什么 咱们都照做
Yeah, he's a Judge. Okay.
行 他是法官嘛 没问题
All right, we'll tell it to the Judge. Okay, whatever he says goes.
那好 咱们跟法官说清楚 好 他说什么就是什么
Whatever he says goes. That's it.
他说什么就是什么 就这么着
That's it. All right.
就这么着 好
Hey Judge.
嘿法官
No, don't worry about Wanda, Terry.
不 不用担心旺达 特里
We... You know, we kind of worked things out.
我们... 我们算是把事情捋清楚了
Good. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
All right, so same time... 2,00?
行 那就老时间... 两点?
Yeah, tomorrow 2,00.
好 明天两点
Great. I'll see you tomorrow. All right.
好极了 明天见 好的
Look forward to it. Okay.
非常期待 好
Hey hey hey hey. I know, I know.
嘿嘿嘿嘿 我知道
Come on, come on. He's all over me.
好啦好啦 他对我毛手毛脚的
I don't like it. He doesn't care.
我看不惯 他不在乎
I will get the hell out of here if I see any touching at all.
再搂搂抱抱我可拔腿就走
Oh stop. I find human contact repulsive.
哦得了 我觉得人体接触很恶心
Okay okay. I know you think I'm kidding, but I'm not.
好啦好啦 我知道你觉得我在开玩笑 但我没有
Want some? No, I'm good, thanks.
来点吗? 不用了 谢谢
I'll have some.
我来点吧
I can't wait to see this movie.
我等不及要看电影了
It's gonna be great.
肯定很好看
Yeah.
嗯
I'm looking forward to it. Yeah.
我很期待 是啊
I'm gonna use the bathroom before the movie.
我要在开场前去下洗手间
I'll see you inside. Okay, yeah.
咱们厅里见 行 好的
I'll hold your popcorn.
我帮你拿爆米花
Eh, not necessary.
呃 不必了
It's no problem. You want to go to the bathroom. I'll hold your popcorn for you.
没关系的 你要去洗手间 我就帮你拿爆米花
No no, I'll just take it into the bathroom. It's fine.
不了不了 我带进洗手间就行 没事
You're gonna take your popcorn into the bathroom?
你要把爆米花带进洗手间?
That's disgusting.
太恶心了
Don't leave your popcorn in the bathroom.
别把爆米花带进洗手间
The people and the skeevotz... It's disgusting.
人来人往脏兮兮的...恶心巴拉的
No no no, I hold on to it. I actually... I munch and pee.
不不不 我拿着吧 其实... 我边尿边吃
No no, you can't. You munch and pee?
不不 不可能 你边尿边吃?
Yeah, I like to munch and pee.
嗯 我就喜欢边尿边吃
Really? Why don't you want me to hold the popcorn?
真的? 你为什么不想让我替你拿爆米花?
Because obviously there's a problem. There's no problem.
很明显这里边有点问题 一点问题没有
No, there's a little bit of a problem there.
不 有一点点小问题
Look, it's my popcorn. It's not necessary.
你看 这是我的爆米花 真的没必要
You don't want me to hold the popcorn, right?
你不想让我碰你的爆米花 对吧?
Because what, you think I'm gonna eat your popcorn?
因为啥 你觉得我会吃你的爆米花?
Eat my popcorn? That's...
吃我的爆米花?这...
Are you worried she's gonna eat your popcorn?
你是不是担心她会吃你的爆米花?
Are you crazy? I'm really uncomfortable with this.
你疯了吗? 这真的让我很不爽
What are you talking about? This is my wife.
你在说什么啊? 这是我的妻子
Yes yes, I know. Larry, this is my wife. And you're accusing her.
是是 我知道 拉里 这是我的妻子 而你在指责她
I don't think I can be in business with you. What?
我觉得我没法跟你合作下去了 啥?
This is really bad. You can take your check. Are you nuts?
这真的很糟糕 你可以把你的支票拿回去了 你有病吗?
I'm a man of integrity. Yeah, I know.
我是个正直的人 嗯我知道
Obviously. I mean, that's why we...
很显然 我们之所以...
Obviously?
很显然?
What's that?
怎么了?
What the fuck does that mean?
那他妈又是什么意思?
No, only that, you know, he's a great inventor and...
不 只是说 他是个优秀的发明家...
Hold this.
拿着
What the fuck does that mean, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思 哈?
What are you...? Oh here, take the popcorn.
你要...?哦给你 爆米花拿走
Here, you can hold it. Hold it.
给 让你拿 拿吧
Take the popcorn. Here, take it.
接住爆米花 给 接住
I don't want it. Take it.
我不要了 拿着吧
Arghh!
啊啊啊!
Thanks for coming in, Larry. Pleasure.
谢谢你来见面 拉里 别客气
I don't know how many other business managers you're meeting with, but...
我不知道你还见了几位商业经纪人 不过...
I'm seeing a few more.
我还要见几个吧
All right. Well, listen,
好的 请听我说
I just wanted to give you a little bit of an idea
我只想给你一点小概念
of what it's like to invest with me.
关于和我一起做投资是什么样的
I'm somewhat risk-averse.
我算是个风险规避者吧
I would never, for instance, push you to something...
我永远不会 比如说 鼓动你投资给...
What was it? The... Those screw-together skis I heard about,
叫啥来着?我听说那种能拧在一起的雪橇
which was... Everyone just took an absolute bath.
真是... 人人都血本无归
Oh, that ski idea. Yeah, it was unbelievable.
哦 那个雪橇的点子 是啊 难以置信
How stupid was that? A lot of money lost.
那是有多蠢啊? 损失了很多钱
But somebody came to me with an idea.
但是有人拿着一个点子找我
I find myself saying it's a multimillion-dollar idea.
结果我说那是个值几百万的好点子
It's a car periscope.
是车用潜望镜
That's not gonna work. I can't do it.
那可不行 我不干
I have a personal issue with the inventor,
我和那个发明家有私人恩怨
so I'm out of that.
所以我不参与
Oh, that is unfortunate.
哦 那真不巧
You think that's a multimillion-dollar idea?
你觉得那个主意值几百万?
Me personally... I think it's a billion-dollar idea.
我个人... 认为是个几十亿的点子
Oh God.
哦天
And that's... Ask around.
而且... 你打听打听
But as you make the rounds, as you make the rounds,
但是在你打听的同时 在你打听的同时
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表