Easy job. Be ready tomorrow like I said, okay?
很简单 像我说的 准备好明天的比赛 好吗?
Really? You worry too much.
真的吗? 你担心太多
Worry about the game. We don't need to worry about this game.
担心担心比赛吧 我们不用担心这场比赛
You need to worry about the game. We got this game.
你需要担心比赛 我们肯定拿下这场比赛
Championship game. Bring it in, everybody.
冠军赛 集♥合♥ 各位
Come on.
加油
Okay, we're here.
好的 我们来这里
We made it! We made it to the big game.
我们做到了!我们打到了最后的关键一局
Center stage.
中心球场
Every one of you all, give yourselves a clap on the hand.
你们每个人都给自己鼓掌
I am so proud of every one of you.
我为你们每个人都感到骄傲
You know, before I came out today
你知道 我今天出来之前
I think about I'm like the Steinbrenner.
我觉得我就像史坦布瑞纳
And I think, "What would Steinbrenner say right now?"
我在想"史坦布瑞纳现在会说什么呢?"
He would say
他会说
that when you put on this uniform
当你们穿上这件
with my name on it,
写着我的名字的球服
there is no substitute for winning!
冠军不可能是别人的!
No substitute!
没有别人!
Or you hit the deck.
不然你们就别出现在这儿
So we're going to go out there,
所以我们离开这里
we're going to play this other team,
打败那支
quote unquote, Raleigh's clothing
穿着所谓"罗利"的
with their pussy mustard-yellow shit uniforms.
屎黄的队服的球队
We aren't just going to beat them,
我们不仅要打败他们
we will grab them
我们要抓住他们
and we will fuck their sisters in the cunt!
操他们姐妹的逼!
Are you listening?
你听到了吗?
Bring it in. Come on.
一起来 来吧
Fuck these people! Fuck these people!
操他们的! 操他们的!
Yes!
是的!
Fuck their sisters in the cunt? Who talks that way?
操他们姐妹的逼?哪有人这么说话?
Okay, here we go. Two outs.
好吧 准备好 两人出局了
This is it... championship. One more out, all right?
注意...冠军在此一举 再一个人出局 好吧?
Ground ball goes to first, second or third or home.
滚地球扔到一垒 二垒 三垒或本垒
All right, come on, Yari.
好的 加油 亚里
Yes! You got it, Larry.
太好了!你能接住 拉里
Here it comes. You've got it. Oh!
球来了 你接住了 哦!
What the fuck? What?
操♥他♥妈♥?啥?
And now they're going home.
现在他们跑回本垒了
How did this... what?
这怎么回...什么?
Where are you? What happened?
你神游到哪里去了?发生了什么?
I got distracted by the Softee Truck.
富豪软雪糕售卖♥♥♥车♥让我分心了
By the what? What a douche. What a douche.
什么把你分心了? 蠢货 真是个蠢货
You suck. How could you do this? What a loser.
你太菜了 你怎么能没接到? 太没用了
A baby could have kicked that ball,
婴儿都可以接住这个球
picked it up, thrown it three place. Stupid ass!
并捡起来扔到三垒 蠢东西!
You bucknered me. I'm sorry.
你就是我的"巴克纳" 我很抱歉
You fucking bucknered it.
你特么怎么是个"巴克纳"呀
Why is Buckner on my team?
为什么我的球队里有个"巴克纳"啊?
Sorry.
抱歉
Hey.
嘿
Oh, about time. God damn, Larry.
噢 你也该到了 该死的 拉里
I had a softball game. I told you that.
我刚比了棒球比赛 我跟你讲过
How was the game? I made an error in the last inning
比得怎么样? 最后一局两个对手出局的情况下
with two outs that cost us the championship.
因为我一个失误丢了冠军赛
Meanwhile I'm standing the fuck out here counting my motherfucking nuts.
而我他妈就站在这里要疯了
Know why? I can't get in the goddamn building.
知道吗? 我没法进这破楼
What are you talking about? This motherfucker in the glass tube.
你在说什么? 这玻璃管似的楼
This dude right here. The gatekeeper won't let me in the goddamn building.
就在这里的老兄 那个门卫不让我进那破楼
That's totally unacceptable. That's unacceptable.
这完全不可理喻 不可理喻
Let me just say this, okay? On behalf of all Caucasians,
这么说 好吧?我代表所有白人
I apologize. Put that shit in.
我向你道歉 说吧
I apologize for the Caucasian race.
我代表所有白人向你道歉
By the way, I have a very good idea for you.
另外 我有个绝好的建议告诉你
To avoid situations like this in the future,
为了在以后避免这种状况发生
I think you should consider wearing glasses.
我觉得你可以考虑戴眼镜
Fuck out of here. Swear to God.
滚边去 对天发誓
I have noticed that white people revere black people in glasses,
我发现大家比较尊敬戴眼镜的黑人
go out of their way to do stuff for them.
特意帮他们做事
If a black man with glasses goes up for a job against a white man,
如果一个戴眼镜的黑人跟一个白人竞争一个工作岗位
glasses gets the job. No glasses, no job.
戴眼镜的黑人得到工作 没戴眼镜没工作
We'll try this shit, Larry. It's a wager. You're open to it?
我们试试吧 拉里 打个赌 你愿意试吗?
I'm open to this shit. Beautiful.
我试就试 漂亮
I'll try this shit and see what the fuck happens. All right, let's go.
我要试试这个 看看会怎么样 好的 我们走吧
What's going on with Jennifer, man?
最近跟詹妮弗交往得怎么样 兄弟?
I'm seeing her tonight.
我今晚就要跟她约会
Oh, ha ha! See, I get a fucking tingle in my Johnson
哦 哈哈!你瞧 有人告诉我他泡到妹子了
when a motherfucker tells me he's about to get some ass.
我弟弟就痒起来了
Do your goddamn job. I'll talk to him.
干好你的工作 我会跟他讲
Oh. Oh my God.
哦 我的天
Larry, what's the problem?
拉里 怎么了?
Well, come on, Mr. Softee.
呃 来啊 软糕先生
Hey, Yari. Oh.
嘿 亚里 哦
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
How's it going? It's great.
最近怎么样? 很好
Good. So is the car ready? Good. Good.
好的 那我的车好了吗? 好了 好了
Let me check. By the way, great game yesterday.
我来检查一下 对了 昨天的比赛很棒
You pitched really well. It's not ready.
你的投球非常棒 车还没好
It's not ready? How come it's not ready?
车还没好?怎么会还没好?
You said it was gonna be ready. I said it's not ready.
你说车马上就好了 我说了车还没好
Is it almost ready?
快好了吗?
Um, I think half. Half ready.
呃 我觉得还差一半 修好一半了
Half ready? Yeah yeah yeah.
修好一半了? 是的 是的 是的
What happened?
发生了什么?
I guess I made an error.
我想我犯了个错
Yeah.
是的
You know what I did? I dropped the ball. Okay.
犯了个什么错?就像丢了个球 好吧
No big deal. Made an error. You didn't fix my car
没什么大不了的 犯了个小错 你没修我的车
because I made an error? What are you, 12 years old?
就因为我失误了?你几岁啊 12岁小孩吗?
What are you, 90 years old?
那你几岁啊 90岁啊?
You let the ball go through your legs. Too too too tot.
你就让球从你胯下穿过 太太太菜了
The whole season is a complete waste of time!
这个赛季完全都废了
It's a softball game! "It's a softball game"?
这只是棒球比赛! "这只是棒球比赛"?
You don't understand because you're not the Steinbrenner.
你不懂因为你不是史坦布瑞纳
I am the Steinbrenner. You're the Steinbrenner?
我是史坦布瑞纳 你是史坦布瑞纳?
I am the Steinbrenner! Really?
我是史坦布瑞纳! 是吗?
Steinbrenner owned a major league baseball team.
史坦布瑞纳拥有一个棒球大联盟球队
I own this team. You own 12 tshirts.
我拥有这个球队 你拥有12件T恤
I paid for them. Yari's autonomics.
我付钱了 亚力汽车
You disgraced... you disgraced my business.
你侮辱... 你侮辱了我的事业
Steinbrenner always say...
史坦布瑞纳常说...
He says winning is the only answer. It's important.
他说赢球是唯一的答案 是很重要
He says winning all day, every day or go away.
他说要不就永远赢 每天赢 要不就滚边去
I'd like the car. You'd like the car?
我想要车 你要车?
Yeah. I'd like my championship back.
是的 我想要我的冠军
Give me the key. You are fired.
给我钥匙 你被开除了
Just like... that's what George would do. Take your car.
就像... 就像乔治会做的 开走你的车
Give it to me. I fire you. Your car is fired.
给我钥匙 你被开了 你的车也被开了
Take your fucking car.
开你丫的车
Here is your key. Here is your key.
你的钥匙 你的钥匙
I never want to see you or your key
我再也不想见到你和你的钥匙
wearing my name on your shirt again.
别让我看到你的T恤上出现我的名字
I won't wear your name on my shirt again, that's a promise.
我不会再穿印有你名字的T恤 我保证
Don't disgrace me. Get out of my... Yari's! Get out!
不要再侮辱我 滚出我的... 亚力车行!滚!
Buckner, fuck you. Go Buckner yourself.
巴克纳 滚 滚你丫的
Go! Faster!
滚!赶紧滚!
So I get the car back from Yari,
那我就从亚力那里拿回车了
it's worse than it was before. I don't know what he did to it.
比以前情况更糟糕了 我不知道他对我的车做了什么
The front seat is really rattling. It's terrible.
我的前座一直摇晃 很可怕
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表