don't you think the sorry window has closed on that?
你不觉得难过期已经结束了吗?
The sorry window? I didn't know there was a sorry window.
难过期?我都不知道有什么难过期
Two years, you're still getting sorries? I don't think so.
两年了 你还要别人跟你讲"我很难过"?我不觉得
That's a long time for sorries. I don't think so.
- 难过的时间也太长了 - 我不这么认为
That's like saying "happy new year" in October.
这就好像是在♥十♥月♥份说"新年快乐"
It's different.
这是不一样的
Oh shit. I forgot to put sunblock on.
哦 妈的 我忘了擦防晒霜了
Do you want me to put it on for you? Yeah, thanks.
你想我为你涂吗? 当然 谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Oh, um, by the way,
哦 呃 顺便说一句
you know that pen you loaned me? Yeah.
- 你记得借我的那只笔吗? - 嗯
I'm just gonna return it.
我要还
But I don't... I don't need it.
但是我不... 我不需要它了
You can keep it. Turns out I didn't need it either.
- 你拿着吧 - 结果是我也不需要了
But when I borrow something, I return.
但是当我借东西的时候 我会还
Borrow, return.
借 还
Oh, for God's sake.
哦 看在上帝的份上
Is this about...
这是关于...
Is this about the 60... The 60 bucks that you lent me?
是关于那60... 你借我的那60块钱吗?
No, of course not!
不 当然不是!
Although, I mean, now that you mention it.
但是呢 我说 既然你提起来了
I did give you $60.
我确实给了你60美元
I guess it's kind of, what? In your wallet now.
我猜 它是不是 那什么 现在在你的钱包里
This is ridiculous.
真是荒谬
I can't believe you would actually need
我不敢相信你真的需要
to get $60 back from me.
从我这要回那60美元
That I probably would have given you at some point anyway.
我可能在某个时候就给你了
I don't think you would have.
我不觉得你会给我
Okay, you know what, Larry?
好 你猜怎么着 拉里?
I've really tried, but the truth is
我真的尽力了 但事实是
I think this has run its course. Huh.
- 我觉得我们的关系到这也就够了 - 啊
It's a breakup. Yeah, it's a breakup.
- 这是要分手 - 是 分手
Is this 'cause I didn't say I'm sorry?
是因为我没说感到难过吗?
Is that what this is about? Nothing to do with the I'm sorry.
- 是关于那个么? - 和感到难过没关系
Did you get the whole head?
你是整个头都涂了吗?
Yes, I did.
是 都涂了
Oh!
哦!
Sorry.
可惜了
I'm very sorry.
我深表同情
Terribly sorry. So sorry.
太令人难过了 真的很难过
Excuse me.
不好意思
You've got something on your head.
你的头上有些东西
I believe they refer to that as a smiley face.
我知道表现出来的是一个笑脸
They're frequently used by idiots
他们被一些白♥痴♥频繁地使用
at the end of emails and text messages,
在邮件和短♥信♥的最后
such as "I miss you. :)"
比如说"我想你了: )"
I don't know if it's appropriate for a funeral. It's not.
- 我不知道这对于葬礼是不是得体 - 不得体
You're probably right about that. Not much I can do about it.
你或许是对的 但我也没办法
I have a hat in my car. It's a Dodger hat.
我车里有顶帽子 是顶道奇帽
Yeah, I hate the Dodgers. That's okay.
啊 我讨厌道奇 没事儿的
Mom, it's Larry. Hi, Larry.
妈妈 是拉里 嗨 拉里
So sorry.
真的太令人难过了
Larry, you've got something on your forehead.
拉里 你头上有点东西
I believe that's called a smiley face.
我知道那是个笑脸
What's it doing there? Well, a disgruntled woman
- 它在那儿是干什么呢? - 好吧 一个生气的女人
drew it with sunblock and then I fell asleep in the sun.
用防晒霜画的 之后我在太阳下睡着了
She owed me $60 and wouldn't pay me,
她欠我60美元没还我
so I... I brought it up.
所以我... 我就提起这件事
It's not hers! Right.
- 那不是她的! - 对
It's not hers. It's my money. Right. Absolutely.
- 不是她的 是我的钱 - 对 绝对地
Mom, I'm gonna go get a glass of water, okay? Am I crazy?
- 妈妈 我要去拿杯水 好吗? - 我是疯了吗?
I'll be right back. Rosemary, am I crazy?
- 我马上回来 - 罗斯玛丽 我是疯了吗?
Well, um... Huh?
- 好吧 呃... - 啊?
Thanks for being here. Yeah.
- 感谢你的到来 - 是
They loved each other very much. It's very hard on her.
他们非常爱彼此 这对她来说非常艰难
And she was not at her father's bedside when he passed away.
并且在他过世的时候 她没有在她父亲的床边
You know, the bedside's a little overrated, frankly.
你知道的 坦白讲 大家把在床边这件事看得太重了
Not that much goes on there.
又不会发生什么
You think they're gonna say "Rosebud" or something.
你觉得他们会说"玫瑰花蕊"啥的吗
They're not saying Rosebud, whatever that is.
他们不会说"玫瑰花蕊" 不管那是什么意思
Obviously she's grieving deeply for her father.
显然 她在对她父亲的去世缅怀
How long do you think the...
你觉得啊...
Grieving process
她缅怀的话...
might take for her?
要用多长时间?
It's going to take probably several weeks
可能会花个几周
for my daughter to get back to work.
我女儿才能回去工作
Mmmm, I don't know, maybe...
嗯... 我不知道 或许...
Maybe I could fill in for her.
或许我能替她去
Really? I was an executive secretary for 30 years.
- 真的吗? - 我过去30年都是一名管理秘书
Wow, this is a very exciting and interesting idea.
哇 这主意真令人激动 还挺有趣
I really need something to do right now
我现在真的需要做些事
to take my mind off of my grief.
让我不再沉浸于我的悲伤
And I would be holding the job for my daughter.
我会为我女儿留住这份工作的
You're shitting me? Not shitting.
- 你不是在搞我吧? - 没骗你
No shit? No shit.
- 没骗我? - 没有
Let's do it. All right.
- 我们就这么做 - 好的
Uh, Monday morning.
呃 星期一早上
Deal. Deal.
- 这么定了 - 这么定了
Don't wear that hat.
别带那个帽子
I first met Jimmy in 1968.
我初次遇见吉米是在1968年
I was fresh out of business school,
我是个刚从商科学校毕业的小弱鸡
clutching my little CPA degree in my hot hand.
徒手紧紧地抓着自己仅有的注册会计师证书
He saw a little piece of music
他看到有一小部分乐谱
sticking out of the corner of my briefcase.
从我行李箱的一角露了出来
And he said, "you play?" He hired me that day
他说"你会乐器?" 那天他聘用了我
right on the spot.
就在当场
He thought I had a lot of passion... Passion for music
他认为我有充沛的热情... 对音乐的热情
and passion for accounting... Richard?
- 对会计的热情... - 理查德?
I once said to his wife Rosemary...
我曾经对他的妻子罗斯玛丽说...
How's that rash?
疹子怎么样了?
Do you care... Honestly?
你关心吗...说实话?
More than you do apparently.
显然比你关心啊
You canceled our appointment last week.
你上周取消了预约
I canceled my appointment because you made Larry David
我取消了预约 是因为你让拉里大卫
wait 45 minutes before you saw him.
在你看他之前等了45分钟
No way I'm waiting 45 minutes for any doctor, let alone you or any...
我绝不可能等任何一个医生45分钟 更别说你或任何...
Wait wait wait. I beg your pardon.
等等 等等 请你再说一遍
I made Larry David wait 45 minutes for an appointment?
我让拉里大卫等预约等了45分钟?
That's what he told me right to my face. Nonsense. That's a lie.
- 他当我面就是这么和我说的 - 没道理 那是谎话
I never let any of my patients wait 45 minutes.
我从没让我的任何一个病人等上45分钟
That is a boldfaced lie.
大写加粗的谎话
I'm saying he lied.
我是说他说谎
What an asshole he is.
他真是个混♥蛋♥
What an asshole he is.
真是个混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry. I still have the rash.
对不起 疹子还没消
That jerk.
那混球
Pull over, Mr. David, please. I'd like to speak with you.
请靠边停下 大卫先生 我想和你说句话
Thank you.
谢谢
What this I hear? I made you wait 3/4s of an hour?
我听说什么?我让你等了四分之三个小时?
Yeah, sorry. Sorry about that.
嗯 对不起 这件事很对不起
What the hell's that sunburn on your head?
你头上那片烧伤究竟是什么?
That's... Look, I don't care about this.
- 那是... - 听着 我不关心这个
You have slandered me, my friend.
你口头诽谤我 朋友
Sorry. I was... I was late for this lunch with Richard Lewis
对不起 我是... 我是和理查德路易斯吃午餐迟到了
and I've been late a few times with him and I need an excuse
我约他已经迟到过几次了 我需要个借口
and I'm... I'm sorry.
我真的... 我真的很抱歉
You'll talk to Mr. Lewis? I'm gonna tell him.
- 你会和路易斯先生讲? - 我会和他说的
You'll submit to a full...
你甘愿做一个全身...
Body survey?
检查吗?
If you don't sneak a peek at the penis, I'll... I'll...
如果你不偷看我鸡鸡 我愿意... 愿意...
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表