That's what I'm saying. I can't compete with a lesbian like that.
我就是这个意思 我没办法跟拉拉竞争
They know every nook and cranny. You know, every nook and cranny.
每一条缝隙她们都一清二楚 你知道吧 每一条
What would happen if we were bi-sexuals? I couldn't be comfortable now.
要是我们是双性恋呢?我现在会不自在的
I wouldn't be comfortable right now. I'd be all fucked up.
我现在会不自在 我会很混乱
I would have zero interest in a person like you.
我对你这种人不会有一点兴趣
You're goddamn right. Me too, Larry. You know what I mean?
你说的太对了 我也是 拉里 你懂我意思吗?
Oh, you wouldn't be interested in me? Fuck no, Larry.
哦 你对我不感兴趣? 当然了 拉里
First of all, I would fucking throw the fuck up.
首先 我会呕吐一通
I would regurgitate my own shit. I would regurgitate and shit.
吃下去的东西都反上来 全吐出来
You think I'd go out with a guy wearing a green wife-beater?
你觉得我会跟一个穿绿背心的男人约会?
Look at you. First of all, look at this shit right here.
看看你 首先 你看看我这个...
This shit on your head? Are you kidding me?
你这个脑袋上戴的破玩意? 你开玩笑吗?
What the hell is that? Oh, I gets mine, Larry.
那是什么? 我平时艳福不浅呢 拉里
I fucking gets mine. You know I gets mine too.
我艳福不浅 你知道的
Okay.
好
Where's my room at? Where the fuck's my room at, Larry?
我的房♥间在哪?我的房♥间呢 拉里?
Ha ha! I'm in the house!
哈哈!老子驾到!
I'm here to pick up some food to go. David.
我来取外带的食品 大卫
Okay, one second. Okay.
好 稍等 好
Larry?
拉里?
Larry, hi. Duckstein.
拉里 嗨 达克斯坦
We're both in New York. Yeah, we're both in New York.
好巧 我们都在纽约 是啊 我们都在这儿
Look at this, two Angelinos here in New York.
看看 两个洛杉矶人在纽约
That's something, isn't it? What are you here for?
了不起的巧合 是不是? 你来这儿干什么?
You know, I just came.
没什么理由 就来了
Hey, here's a thought. Let's go to lunch.
嘿 我突然有个想法 我们约个午餐吧
Tomorrow? Mmm.
明天? 嗯
Mmm, I don't think so. Okay, Thursday.
我不太方便 好吧 那周四
No, I-I... I don't think so.
不 我不行
Why not? Well, we really don't see each other in L.A.
为什么? 因为在洛杉矶我们也不怎么常见面
So why... If we're in one city all the time
那...我们都住在同一个城市
and we never have lunch in that city,
在那里我们从来没一起吃过午餐
why would we have lunch in the new city?
那我们为什么要在外地约午餐?
I see what this is. I see what this is.
我明白了 我明白是怎么回事了
You're still holding a grudge
你还心存芥蒂
because we didn't invite you to Joanie's Bat Mitzvah.
因为我们没邀请你去乔尼的成人礼
You'll never forgive me for that. No no.
你要记恨我一辈子了 不是
I'm telling you, we sent it out. You were on the list.
我告诉你 我们发了请柬 你也在嘉宾名单上
I did get the invitation. Yeah?
我接到请柬了 是吗?
Yes, and I paid so little attention to it that I didn't even bother to RSVP.
对 然后我没放在心上 都懒得回复
Because I shouldn't have been invited in the first place.
因为我一开始就不应该被邀请
I was offended that I was invited.
收到请柬之后 我觉得自己受到了冒犯
Let me get this straight... There's nothing to get straight.
我把话说清楚 没什么可说清楚的
I'm gonna eat alone tomorrow.
我明天一个人吃
Why do you want to eat with me?
你为什么想跟我一起吃?
Because we never get a chance to eat in L.A.
因为在洛杉矶的时候我们没机会一起吃
Because we're not friends.
因为我们不是朋友
We're not friends because we never spend time together.
我们不是朋友 是因为我们从来没聚过
We don't spend time together because I don't want to spend time together.
我们不聚是因为我不想在这上面花时间
Is it possible that you have a little room for growth?
有没有可能你还有那么一点拓展空间?
No. Duckstein, I think we've taken us about as far as we can.
没有 达克斯坦 我们的关系到这一步就可以了
There will be no lunch, no breakfast or dinner.
我们不约午餐、早餐或者晚餐
There won't be a snack. There won't be coffee.
一起吃零食喝咖啡也不行
There won't be a drink.
喝酒更别想
And hopefully there won't even be another bump into.
希望我再也不会恰好遇见你
I feel badly for you
我真为你感到遗憾
because life is like this...
因为生活是这样的...
Yes. ...And what you've done is made it like this.
是啊 而你却把它变得如此狭隘
I want to make that smaller.
我还想让它更小一些
Really? Yes. Shrink it.
真的吗? 是啊 缩小
Shrink it. Put the hands together.
再缩小 把手放在一起
That's what I want. See ya, Duckstein.
这才是我要的 再见 达克斯坦
Bye, Larry.
再见 拉里
Hello. I'm here.
你好 我来了
Awesome. Thank you for coming over.
太棒了 感谢你过来
I know we wanted to go out but my cat will not stop throwing up.
我知道本来约好出去的 但我的猫一直吐个不停
It makes me nervous. Maybe the cat knew I was coming.
让我好紧张 也许是因为它知道我要来了
Oh. Maybe that's why I was throwing up a minute ago.
哦 也许就是因为你要来 所以我也刚刚吐过
See, I have that effect. I get it, yes.
你看 我就是有这个影响力 我懂了
She's got, like, empathetic nausea... Exactly.
她呕吐可能是因为跟我共情 没错
...At the potential of your arrival. Exactly, yes. Yes.
因为你可能要来 就是这样 没错
Yeah, ever since I met you I can't stop puking.
是啊 我遇见你之后就一直呕吐
I don't know what it is.
我不知道这是为什么
You're not the first person who's told me that.
你不是第一个这么说的人
Really? Yeah.
真的吗? 是啊
You just have that effect on people?
你对人有这种影响?
I do. Particularly women.
是的 尤其是女人
That's hot. It's a wonderful quality.
真性感 这种能力不错吧
So what are we eating? Japanese.
我们吃什么? 日料
So... Ooh, God.
所以... 哦天
Um, that's not gonna work.
这样可不行
Are you serious? Oh, jeez.
真假? 哦天啊
Oh, look at this. They didn't secure the soup.
哦你看看 他们没把汤扣严实
Why didn't they put it in one of those bags?
他们怎么不把汤放在特殊的袋子里
Oh, Jesus. Oh my God.
哦老天啊 哦我的天
The whole thing is ruined.
所有吃的都毁了
You know, you're in the take-out business, you got two things to do:
你也知道 做外带生意的 就两个任务:
Get the order right, secure the food.
正确接单 好好包装食物
Usually they're good. I don't know.
他们以往都做得挺好的 不知道怎么这样
You know what? I'm going back there
你知道吗?我要回去
and I'm gonna get to the bottom of this.
给这件事讨个说法
Oh, get to the bottom of it? I'm definitely gonna tell them what happened.
讨个说法? 我一定要告诉他们汤这件事
It's fine, 'cause actually I had Sushi last night, so...
没事的 因为我昨晚吃了寿司 所以...
You had Sushi last night? Yeah.
你昨晚吃了寿司? 是啊
I didn't even ask you what I was getting. Oh, it's fine.
我买♥♥吃的之前都没问过你的意见 哦没事的
No, I love Sushi.
不 我爱寿司
I'm just saying it's not a huge deal that I don't have it again.
我就是说不用再吃一顿也没什么大不了的
So where'd you go last night? I had Sushi at Yankee stadium,
你昨晚去哪了? 我在洋基球场吃了寿司
which you would not think is good Sushi, but it was actually really good Sushi.
可能你不会觉得那寿司好吃 但其实还不错
Really? Yeah.
真的吗? 是啊
Sushi at Yankee stadium? I know.
在洋基球场吃寿司? 是很不常见
I went with, um, this friend of mine.
我是和一个朋友一起去的
She's very connected
她很有门路
and we had a box to ourselves.
我们坐在私人包厢里
And they brought in catering and we had Sushi.
他们有提供餐饮 我们就吃了寿司
It was unbelievable. So who is this person?
真难以置信 这个朋友是?
Just this... You know, it's funny. You might know her.
就是... 说起来还挺有趣的 你可能认识她
Um, I mean it's Rosie O'Donnell.
是罗茜奥唐纳
I'm sure you've probably crossed paths with her.
你们肯定有交集
No. Do you want some wine?
没有 想喝葡萄酒吗?
Yeah. Okay.
好 好的
Red or white? I don't care.
红葡萄酒还是白葡萄酒? 都行
So, um...
那么...
What did...
罗茜
What did Rosie think of your apartment?
罗茜觉得你家怎么样?
She didn't see my apartment.
她没见到我家
Really? Yeah.
真的吗? 是啊
She wasn't here? No.
她没来这儿? 没来
Oh. Poor thing.
哦 好可怜
Oh!
哦!
You know, I've got to tell you it was traumatic
我跟你说 打开袋子看见里面的惨状
to open that bag and see what was going on.
简直给人留下心理阴影
It was very distressing.
特别让人丧气
You know, I was on a date... Yes.
我当时可是在约会啊 嗯
...With a bisexual. No.
跟双性恋约会 不是吧
And I'm competing for her affection against a lesbian.
我在跟一个拉拉竞争 想赢得她的好感
You think that's easy? Sure sure. I have a...
你觉得这很容易? 好的 好的 我有个...
Did I mention that I had a soup and sandwich for dinner?
我说没说过 我晚餐只能喝汤吃三明治?
You didn't mention. You talk a lot but no sandwich mentioned.
没有 你说了一堆 但没提到三明治
You've got to secure these bags.
你得好好包装食品袋
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表