I'm just... I'm just curious, that's all.
我只是 我只是好奇 仅此而已
Why don't you guys do me a favor, all right? Yeah.
你们能不能帮个忙 行吗? 请讲
I'm just thinking, wouldn't it be nice
我在想 是不是能
for him to have a last meal?
让它最后吃顿饭
Oh, absolutely. I encourage it.
哦 当然了 我鼓励这么做
So the dog could have a big chocolate bar? Dogs have last meals?
所以狗可以吃一大块巧克力? 狗能吃最后一餐?
He loves Pinkberry. If he loves Pinkberry,
它爱吃粉红莓的冰淇淋 如果它爱吃粉红莓
then that's what he should have. Coconut.
那就让它吃粉红莓吧 椰子口味的
Can you go get it, Jeff? Okay?
你能现在去买♥♥吗 杰夫?行吗?
We're going out to lunch now. You're not going to lunch.
我们现在要去吃午饭了 你们不准去吃午饭
You're not going to lunch. You're going to Pinkberry and you're coming back.
你们不能吃午饭 你们要去粉红莓然后回来
But neither of us have eaten since breakfast.
但是我俩早饭之后就没吃过东西了
I don't really give a shit about you.
我他妈完全不在乎你
I care about Oscar right now, okay?
我现在只关心奥斯卡 好么?
He's in pain. He's gonna die soon.
它在受苦 它随时都可能死掉
He needs his last meal.
它需要最后吃一顿
Pinkberry, right back. No lunch who the fuck needs a lunch?
粉红莓 马上 不吃午饭了 谁他妈的要吃午饭?
Exactly. I don't want to prolong this. Not me. Come on.
就是的 我不想拖延 我才不要吃午饭 走吧
Pinkberry, come on. You drive a red Volvo?
粉红莓 来吧 你开红色沃尔沃?
Don't drive a red Volvo.
不开红色沃尔沃
You sure? I drive a black Lexus.
你确定? 我开黑色雷克萨斯
Ah. Wow. That's some car.
啊 哇哦 那车不赖
You do pretty well, don't you? Thank you, Larry. I'm a doctor.
你收入不错 是吧? 谢谢 拉里 我是个医生
You make as much as a regular doctor? Get me the fucking Pinkberry!
你赚得跟一般医生一样多? 去他妈的给我买♥♥粉红莓!
Just curious. Okay. Just go! Hurry up!
只是好奇 好的 快去!快!
Time is of the essence! God. Come on.
时间不等人!老天爷啊 来吧
Excuse me, are you happy with that park?
不好意思 你觉得自己车停得好么?
Yeah, what's wrong with that? You're way outside the line.
挺好的 有什么问题吗? 你出线太多了
You're taking up two spaces. I'm like an inch over the line.
你占了两个车位 我也就出线了一英寸
No, you're a foot over the line.
不 你出线了一英尺
You're taking up two spaces,
你占了两个车位
the next car is also gonna be taking up two spaces
下一辆车也会需要占两个车位
then you're gonna leave and then that car is gonna get blamed.
等你走了 你旁边那辆车就会被埋怨
This is chaos. Society can't function like this.
乱套了 社会不能这么运作
What? You have to be in the lines,
什么? 你必须停在线里面
the way it's supposed to be. Hey, here's an idea.
应该停在线里 嘿 我有个主意
Why don't you mind your own business?
你怎么不管好自己呢?
Well, I suppose that's an idea,
好吧 我觉得你这算个主意
not a very good one though. Yeah. Oh no?
但并不是一个很好的主意 不是吗?
Just say, "you know what? I'll do better next time."
你就说"知道吗?下次我会改进的"
I did fine. I did fine. No, that's not fine.
我停得挺好的 挺好的 不 一点都不好
Don't need to do better. You didn't do fine.
不需要改进 你停得不行
You need to do better. You need to do better. No, I did fine.
你需要改进 你需要改进 不 我停得挺好
That's just shoddy. I really give a shit
停得半吊子车 我他妈完全不在乎...
what you think of my parking job, okay, pal?
你觉得我车停得怎么样 好么 哥们?
It's not an open field. It's not a farm, okay?
这不是空地 不是个农场 好吗?
Just... Just park your car between the lines. A farm?
就 就把你的车停到线里面去 农场?
It's not that hard! Look, just pull in between the lines.
又不是很难!看 只要停到线里就好了
Why don't you stay between the lines
你怎么就不能停在
of your own goddamn business, huh?
自己的屁事的线里面呢 哈?
Why don't you stay confined within the lines
你怎么不能停在
of not being an asshole? 'Cause you're way over that line.
不要做傻♥逼♥的线里面?因为你出线太多了
All right? The only person who's the asshole here
好么? 这儿唯一的傻♥逼♥
is the pig parker. Pig parker?
是那个猪司机 猪司机?
Yes. So you're calling me a pig?
是啊 所以你是说我是猪?
A pig parker. Hey, you know what?
猪司机 嘿 你知道吗?
Have a real nice day. Okay, I will.
祝你今天过得愉快 好 我会的
I'm sure you will too, at everyone else's expense.
我敢肯定你也会的 代价是别人都不好过
Yeah. Yeah, I will. I will yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
是 是 我会的 是啊 是啊 是啊
Hey. Hey. What's going on?
嘿 嘿 怎么了?
Tessler's out there. You're supposed to be in New York.
泰斯勒在外面 你应该在纽约的
Did he see you? No.
他看到你了嘛? 没有
Yo. What are you doing?
哟 你在干什么呢?
Nothing. Talking to my friend.
没什么 跟我朋友聊天
I know what he's doing. He's about to do a chat and cut.
我知道他在干什么 他在搭讪插队
It's a total chat and cut. No no no no no no.
绝对是搭讪插队 不不不不不
No no no. No, I know it looks like a chat...
不不不 不 我知道看起来像是搭讪插队
Yeah, 'cause you were chatting with your friend
是啊 因为你在跟朋友聊天
and then you cut the line. Are you guys even friends?
然后你就插队了 你们真的是朋友吗?
Please please, don't insult me, okay?
拜托拜托 不要侮辱我好吗?
I invented the chat and cut. This is amateur hour.
搭讪插队就是我发明的 这太业余了
If I was gonna do it, you wouldn't even notice. You just did it.
如果我要做 你根本不会注意到 你刚刚就做了
Just get to the back of line, dude. You've gotta get back.
到队尾去 哥们 你得去后面
It's not fair. It's not a chat and cut!
不公平 我不是要搭讪插队!
It's a chat and cut. No, it's not a chat and cut!
就是搭讪插队 不 不是搭讪插队!
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
All right! Okay! I'm going!
行!好!我走着呢!
Just go. Unbelievable. It's not fair.
去吧 难以置信 不公平
Larry. How you doing? Hey!
拉里 你好啊 嘿!
I thought you were in New York. Just got back...
我以为你在纽约呢 刚回来
Oh oh oh. Okay. ...This morning.
哦哦哦 啊 今天早上刚回来
Well, good to see you. Yeah.
见到你很高兴 是啊
How'd the, uh... The Kogel, uh...
那个 呃 科戈尔 呃
Oh, Keegan's club. Keegan's Club, yeah.
哦 基根俱乐部 基根俱乐部 对
They had to postpone it. Bedbug infestation on the nap mats.
被迫推迟了 午睡垫上有床虱
Oh my God. Bedbugs? Part of the event is this big,
哦我的天 床虱? 这次活动有个大项目
middle of the day nap... All the kids. It's beautiful. A beautiful thing.
是中间午休 所有的孩子 是个很美丽 很美丽的画面
Uhhuh. A kind of pastoral feel to it.
嗯哼 有一种田园牧歌♥的感觉
Oh. Wow. Bedbugs. Just devastating. Had to burn everything.
哦 哇哦 床虱 太悲剧了 得把什么都烧了
So we postponed the event. That's terrible.
所以我们推迟了活动 太可怕了
Yeah. The good news is you're gonna be around for it though.
是啊 好消息是下次你就能来了
It's gonna be great. Whenwhen...
会很好的 什么 什么时候
When are you thinking about doing it? Not really sure.
你们打算什么时候弄? 还不是很确定
It's gonna be sometime... Hopefully within the month,
可能是 希望能在这个月
probably more likely six to eight weeks. Yeah.
更有可能是六到八周之后 嗯
Jesus, I can't believe it.
天哪 不敢相信
I gotta go back... I'm going back to New York.
我得回 我得回纽约去
You're going back to New York? I'm going back, yeah,
你要回纽约? 我要回去 是啊
for like... What-what... what did you say it was?
要去 你刚刚说要 要 要多久来着?
Six weeks on our end, approximately.
我们这边需要六周 大概
You're gonna be gone for all that time? I'll be gone for al...
你要去这么长时间啊? 我要去整个
Almost three months. Yeah. Wow. What are you doing?
大概三个月 是啊 哇哦 你去干什么啊?
Umm, Jerry and I are working on a new... Oh. Oh, excellent.
嗯 杰瑞和我在弄一个新的... 哦哦太好了
A new show. Yeah? Oh great. Great.
一个新的节目 是吗?哦太好了 太好了
Excellent. You know, don't... Don't talk about that.
好极了 那个 别 别提这个事
With anybody. Even if you see Jerry...
跟任何人都别提 即使你见到杰瑞
Yeah. No. ...Don't mention it, 'cause he wouldn't want me
嗯 好 别提它 因为他不想让我
discussing it. Okay. Okay. Hush hush.
跟人说这个事 好的 好的 不说 不说
He would... He would deny it if you actually said something to him.
如果你真的跟他提这个事 他会 他会否认的
I'm the world's fastest prep as a director. You know that.
我是世界上最利索的导演 你知道的
I know that about you. I once did a "Silver Spoons" on 48 hours.
我知道你是的 我曾经只用48小时就导了一集《银勺子》
Is that so? Jesus. Yeah, got me in there.
是吗?天哪 是啊 可把我累坏了
Tessler, you're something. You're a talented guy. Yeah. Oh thanks.
泰斯勒 你真了不起 你太有才了 是啊 哦 谢谢
Thank you. I appreciate it. Pass it on. Yeah. Yeah. I will.
谢谢 感谢 多帮我宣传宣传 是 是 我会的
Well, listen, I'm sorry you're gonna miss it again,
听着 我很遗憾你会再次错过
but, you know, you look at these kids
但 你知道 你看着这些孩子
and you just feel so complete,
你就会感觉到完整
if only by comparison. Yeah, I know. I wanna do it.
你和他们一对比就能感觉到 是啊我知道 我想去的
I wanna do it. I don't even wanna do it for them. I wanna do it for me.
我想去的 我甚至都不为了孩子 我就为了我自己
Good to see you. Great to see you, and my best to all the kids.
见到你很高兴 见到你很高兴 替我向孩子们问好
Okay, I'll pass it along. All right. Be well. Yeah. Okay.
好的 我会告诉他们的 行 保重 好 好的
I should've gotten some yogurt there.
我应该在那儿买♥♥点儿酸奶的
You should've. I'm very starving.
你应该买♥♥的 我真的饿死了
I'm starving too. Why do we listen to her?
我也饿死了 为什么我们要听她的?
Mind if I take a bite of this? I do mind.
介意我吃一口吗? 我介意
That's for Oscar. Come on, one bite.
那是给奥斯卡买♥♥的 就吃一口
No. Let me take one bite.
不行 让我吃一口
What the... Come on, I've got low blood sugar.
什么鬼 拜托 我都低血糖了
One bite but make it small.
只吃一小口
Small small small.
小口 小口 小口
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表