it seems crazy if I don't at least offer.
我不邀请人家都觉得过意不去
Oh, I meant to tell you-- This is interesting--
哦 我本来打算和你说的 这事很有意思
You know your attorney? Andrew Berg!
你知道你的律师吧? 安德鲁伯格!
Andrew Berg went to high school with Julie
安德鲁伯格和茱莉同一所高中的
at St. Christopher's. They actually sat next to each other--
圣克里斯托弗学校 他们原来还做过同桌
Wait a second. How could Andrew Berg
等等 安德鲁伯格怎么会去圣克里斯托弗?
go to St. Christopher's? Isn't that a catholic school?
那不是个天主教教会学校吗?
Yeah.
是啊
I saw him on that motorcycle
我看到他骑着摩托车
the other day.
就在不久之前
Oh well. Hi!
哦哇 嗨!
Good afternoon. Hello. Good afternoon.
下午好 你好 下午好
So we're troop 205 and we're here to collect
我们是205小队 大卫先生
the money from the cookies, Mr. David,
我们来这是为了收取饼干的费用
that Kyra said you were interested in buying.
凯拉说你有兴趣购买♥♥
First of all, I commend you on the demographics.
首先 我得从种族包容性的角度表扬你们
Thank you.
谢谢你
A black, an Asian and-- Are you a Jew perchance?
一个黑人 一个亚洲人 还有... 你或许是个犹太人?
Uh, no. Oh okay, still,
呃 不是 哦 好吧
wonderful.
但仍然非常好
Regarding the cookies, there's been a change of plans.
至于饼干 这个计划有所变更
Sorry to say,
我很抱歉
I no longer want them.
但我还是得说 我不想要它们了
But Kyra said you were interested in buying them.
但是凯拉说你对于购买♥♥它们非常感兴趣
I was interested and now,
我当时是很感兴趣 但是现在
as a result of some difficulties with her father,
由于我和她的父亲发生了一些矛盾
I'm no longer interested. What?
我不再感兴趣了 什么?
你们从我这拿不到一分钱 你不能那样做!
Be a gentleman. I am a gentleman, young lady!
做个绅士 我的确是个绅士 这位年轻的小姐
Oh no, you're not! A real gentleman...
哦 不 你才不是! 一个真正的绅士...
Would give us the money.
会给我们钱的
I am a gentleman No, you're not!
我是个绅士... 不 你根本不是!
Yes, I am a gentleman. You can't just do that!
是的 我是 你不能那样做!
Yes, yeah, I'm doing it. No!
我就要那样做 不行!
You go talk to Joe O'Donnell.
你去和乔奥唐纳说
Ask him why there's not going to be any cookies!
问问他为什么我不买♥♥饼干!
Oh, too bad!
哦 太糟糕了!
垃圾!
Hey, look who's here!
嘿 看看谁来了!
你好 伯格 你近来感觉怎么样?
I'm feeling okay. So, Berg,
还不错 呃 伯格
I was talking to Cheryl and she told me
我之前和谢丽儿聊天 她告诉我
that a friend of hers
她的一个朋友
went to high school with you.
和你上同一所高中
Really? Yes.
是吗? 没错
I think the name of the high school was...
那个高中的名字好像是...
St.... Christopher's. St. Christopher's, that's correct.
圣... 克里斯托弗 圣克里斯托弗 是的
That is my alma mater, yes.
那是我的母校 没错
Didn't know that they took Jews at St. Christopher's.
我怎么不知道圣克里斯托弗还收犹太人?
Oh, well, they don't. I mean, why would they?
哦 他们不收 为什么他们要收?
Oh, I'm not I'm not Jewish. Oh!
哦 我不是 我不是犹太人 哦!
You're not. Did you think I was Jewish?
你不是 你之前认为我是犹太人?
Oh-- Yes, I did.
哦 是的 我之前这么认为
Because of Berg! Yes, because of Berg.
因为"伯格"这个名字! 没错 就是因为这个名字
因为"伯格" 是的
I've often wondered would people... Really?
我常常在想人们会不会... 是吗?
...Think that. Yes, and you did nothing
...这么认为 是的 你应该没有故意...
to perpetuate that, did you? Well, no, I mean
想给人留下这种印象吧? 呃 没有 我是说...
Well, I'm not sure what you mean.
呃 我不是很明白你的意思
Oh, how about on my birthday? "Mazel tov, Larry."
哦 在我生日的时候?"祝福你 拉里"
Well, you're Jewish. It's only respectful.
呃 你是犹太人嘛 我不过是表示尊重
On the high holy days, I said, "hey, you going to temple, Berg?"
圣日的时候 我说 "嘿 伯格 你要去教堂吗?"
And you went, "no." Right, 'cause I'm not Jewish
然后你说 "不去" 是啊 因为我又不是犹太人
so why would I go to temple?
我♥干♥嘛要去教堂?
Right, like, "I'm a Jew, but not a practicing Jew."
是 但你语气是 "我是犹太人 但并不十分虔诚"
Oi, Larry, with this Oi! Again! See?
哦咿 拉里... "哦咿" 又一个 你看?
It's an expression. There's another It's an expression?
这只是个表达方式 你又... 这只是个表达方式?
It's an expression that people use. What is this thing?
这只是人们常用的语气词 那这又是什么?
一个羊角号♥ 为什么你的桌上有这个?
People give me gifts. They'll give me like-- That for my desk
这是别人给我送的礼物 他们给我这个装饰我的桌子
送我门上的那个经♥文♥楣铭
What are you, by the way? I'm Swedish.
那你到底是什么人? 我是瑞典人
I got a Swede lawyer? She's gonna get everything!
我雇了个瑞典律师?她会拿走所有东西的!
You got a good lawyer. You got the best lawyer, Larry.
你雇了个很棒的律师 你雇的是最好的律师 拉里
我很抱歉 伯格 太可惜了 拉里
I got sweded.
我被个瑞典佬骗了
你知道伯格是瑞典人吗?
I thought he was Jewish. He seemed Jewish.
我以为他是犹太人 他看起来就是个犹太人
当他第一次见我时 他叫我 "大人物"
He said macher? "Maher," wait, there's more.
他说了 "大人物"? 说了 等等 还有
With that pronunciation? Macher.
一样的发音? 就这个发音
He had the whole "ch". Wow, he's so devious.
他发了个饱满的"ch" 哇 他可太狡猾了
And then he'd call me maybe once a month
然后他一个月大概打给我一回
and ask me if I wanted to go for a nosh.
还问我想不想出来"撮"一顿饭
"Come on, let's go for a nosh. It'll be good."
"来吧 咱们去撮一顿 这会很棒的"
I'll tell you one thing, I'm not signing any papers until I get a new lawyer.
我告诉你吧 直到我找到个新律师 我是不会签任何字的
That guy's got a scam going.
那家伙心术不正
Oh, see that?
哦 看到没?
Did you just win? Yeah.
你刚才赢了吗? 没错
Game over again.
游戏再次终结
He just won.
他刚赢了
Come in, it's open. L.D.!
进来 门开着 拉里大卫!
Guess who's getting a divorce.
猜猜谁要离婚了
What? Martin Norton Funkhouser.
什么? 马丁·诺顿·冯克豪瑟
Really? And it's because of you!
真的吗? 并且是多亏了你!
我和那个男人在谈伦敦游的事...
是吗? ...然后我想通了 "等一下...
If I did go to Europe without her, I'd come back
"如果我真不带她去欧洲...
"and it would be 20 more years of boredom."
"那我回来后 起码还有二十年的无趣生活等着我"
So I said to Nan, "look, let's get a divorce."
所以我和南说 "听着 我们离婚吧"
She said okay.
她说好
I'm gonna be single!
我要重回单身了!
You and me! Wow.
你和我都是! 哇
Is that great? My man.
这不好吗? 我的天啊
Congratulations. Congratulations.
恭喜你啦 恭喜恭喜
You know what you do when you get a fucking divorce?
你知道离婚应该怎么搞吗?
Ride around and bump the horn and shit like motherfuckers getting married.
开车到处溜 拼命按喇叭 要搞得跟那群傻♥逼♥们结婚时一个样
What a great idea. God damn right.
这主意太妙了 简直绝妙
Put cans on your car, beep your horn. "Just divorced."
在你车后挂个易拉罐 按你的喇叭 向全世界宣告"我刚离婚"
人们认为行驶过程中易拉罐发出的响声能驱逐邪恶,保佑新人
在车后挂易拉罐为西方婚礼习俗之一
"Just divorced." I'm excited I'm single.
"刚离婚" 我又单身了 我太激动了
Get out there and get some new ass, know what I'm saying?
出去找些新鲜妞 你懂我意思吧?
You done ran that other ass in the ground, right?
你已经把一个妞的屁♥股♥操累了 不是吗?
Uh, I don't want to talk about my wife like that.
呃 我不想这样说我的妻子
You ran that ass in the ground and you're moving on, right?
你把旧的妞操累了 现在你要换一个 对吧?
I didn't run any-- We had a nice marriage for 20 years.
我没有把... 我们20年的婚姻很美好
No, you ran that ass in the ground. I don't run people's ass
不 你操累了那妞的屁♥股♥ 我没有把她的屁♥股♥
in the ground. All men do.
操累 男的都这样
It's not a negative thing to run an ass in the ground. That's all.
这又不是什么不好的事情
你操那个就像租车一样平常
What's with you? What do you mean what's with me?
你咋了? 什么我咋了?
What are you so glum about?
你这么忧郁干什么?
It's just that everybody's getting a chance to get divorced except me.
就是你们都有机会离婚 而我没有
You get divorced, you get divorced,
你离婚了 你也离了
you don't even need to get divorced.
你根本不用离婚
Even the owner of the Dodgers, O'Donnell, he gets a divorce.
就连道奇的老板 奥唐纳 他都离了婚
Shit, I just realized something.
靠 我才想起来
O'Donnell's got the Swede. I should really tell him about Berg.
奥唐纳也被那瑞典佬骗了 我真该跟他聊聊伯格的事
What's wrong with Berg? He's not a Jew.
伯格怎么了? 他不是犹太人
他是瑞典人 是吗?
I was at his house for hanukah.
我还去他家过了光明节啊
他是瑞典人? 是的
You're kidding me? No, he's a Swede.
你在开玩笑吧? 不 他确实是瑞典人
I just-- I mean--
我只是... 我是说...
I knew there was something that didn't add up about that guy.
我就知道那人瞒着我点什么
It's true. He took me for a ride, that's what he did.
这是真的 他这是开车溜我呢
Unbelievable. I do appreciate you
难以置信 我很感激你
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表