No hard feelings. You know, she did say
别往心里去 你要知道 她的确说了
"no matter what." Yeah yeah yeah, I...
"不论任何事" 是是是 我...
all right, look,
行吧 听着
don't say anything about this, all right?
对这事儿别说一个字儿 行吧?
No, don't... don't say anything about this.
不 别...别把这事儿说出去
Don't... don't worry. I won't say anything. All right?
不用担心 我不会说的 好吧?
Because you know what? The only reason we're here together now
因为你知道吗?我们一起在这儿的唯一原因
is because she had a big fight with Ron, okay?
就是他和罗恩大吵了一架 好吧?
So she reached out as a friend.
所以她找到我这个朋友
You know, we always liked each other and now we like each other a little more.
你知道的 我们本来就很喜欢彼此 现在喜欢多了一些
Maybe a lot more.
也许多了很多
So the two of you got together because of this argument?
所以你俩因为他们吵架的事儿才在一起的?
Well, there's always been a lot of tension there,
呃 他们本来矛盾就很大
but let's just say this was the straw that broke the camel's back.
所以不如说这是压死骆驼的最后一根稻草
I guess I shouldn't say that here. What was the argument about?
我在这儿说这个 是不是不好 他们吵的啥?
He doesn't like the way she keeps saying "L.O.L."
他不喜欢她一直说"笑出声"
It's a wonderful thing to say. I love when she says "L.O.L."
多好听啊 我最喜欢她说"笑出声"了
That's one of the reasons we're together. I think it's cool, it's funny.
这也是我们在一起的原因之一 我觉得很可爱 很有趣
I think if you didn't want to sleep with her,
我觉得如果你不想睡她
you wouldn't be so tolerant of that "L.O.L."
你对那个"笑出声"的忍♥受力不会这么高
Well, that goes without saying, but look, if Ron finds out,
呃 那自不用说 但是听着 如果罗恩发现这事儿
this could be very awkward. We won't be able to play
情况就很尴尬了 我们就不能继续...
on the same team and then we won't win the tournament.
在一个队打高尔夫 那我们就没法赢联赛了
If anyone quits, we're disqualified.
任何一个人退赛 我们就没有资格了
Okay, don't worry about it. I'm not gonna say a word. All right.
好吧 别担心 我不会说一个字的 好的
Okay. Promise.
好 我保证
In other words, no matter what?
换言之 不论任何事?
Huh? No matter what.
哈? 不论任何事
By the way, your lunch is on me.
顺便一说 你午饭我请了
I already paid for it. Even better.
我已经付钱了 那更好
So then he tells me the only reason
然后他告诉我 他们搞外遇
that they're having this affair
完全是因为那个...
was because of the "L.O.L. " Thing. I drove her to it.
"笑出声"吵架的事 她去找他全是因为我
Well, I'm sure there was other things that drove her to it too.
呃 我相信肯定还有其他原因让她去搞外遇
No, I was the straw that broke the camel's back.
不 我就是压死骆驼的最后那根稻草
All marriages have straws. Right, the camel's carrying a lot of straw.
所有婚姻都背负很多稻草 对 骆驼背的稻草太多了
That's what a marriage is. "L.O.L." Was the final straw.
这就是婚姻 "笑出声"就是那最后一根稻草
"L.O.L." Was the final straw, yes. Wow.
"笑出声"是最后一根稻草 对 哇哦
I've gotta be careful with this whole social- assassination thing.
我得小心点"社交杀手"这事儿
I'm not taking any more requests. Let me tell you something.
我不会再答应帮别人忙了 我给你说啊
If Ron finds out about Eddie and Ilene,
如果罗恩发现埃迪和艾琳搞在一起
tournament over. Done. No golf.
联赛就完了 没戏了 就没得高尔夫打了
Ron's not gonna play on this team... Not a chance.
罗恩才不会愿意待在队里... 根本不可能
...If he's having an affair with his wife. No way.
...如果有人和自己老婆在搞外遇 门都没有
Hey, nice pillow.
嘿 抱枕不错
Yeah, um... You look like Blofeld.
嗯 是啊... 你跟007里的黑♥手♥党♥老大一样
I look like I've got a kitty
我看着像抱着一只猫
and we're making evil plans.
在和你制定罪恶计划
Here, just put it on your lap.
拿着 就放你腿上
Larry, there's something I want to talk to you about.
拉里 我有事儿想和你说一下
I think I know what it is. I'm sorry about the joke.
我知道你要说啥了 我很抱歉那天讲的笑话
It's obviously not... I... I didn't really care about the joke.
那很明显是... 不 我没有在意那个笑话
That's not why I got up and left.
那不是我站起来离开的原因
Actually, that's what I wanted to talk to you about.
事实上 我找你就是想谈这个
I don't know if you've noticed or not,
我不知道你注意到没有
every time after my mom takes a sip of something,
不管我妈喝个啥东西 每次喝完一口就会...
she makes this really obnoxious sound.
发出这种非常让人恶心的声音
She smacks her lips together and does this little
她把嘴巴嘬在一起 然后发出那种
"ahh" thing.
"嗯哈"的声音
Huh. Have you noticed that?
哈 你有注意到吗?
I have noticed, yeah. It's awful.
我的确注意到了 是的 太讨人厌了
"Ahh." Right? Isn't that it? It's horrible.
"嗯哈" 是这样不?我学的对吗? 太糟心了
It's humiliating. All of my friends make fun of me in the morning
真让人尴尬 每天早上她送我上学 我一下车
when she drops me off. I just... I can't take it anymore.
我的朋友们都拿这事儿取笑我 我...我实在受不了了
Someone has to tell her to stop and it has to be you,
必须有人告诉她别这么做了 这人必须是你
because you're the only one who can stand up to her.
因为只有你能站出来反抗她
Look, I'm flattered, kid,
听着 孩子 我感到很荣幸
that you would consider me for such a delicate assignment,
你会考虑我来完成这样一件困难的任务
but I have to tell you I'm...
但我得告诉你
I'm out of that business.
我已经金盆洗手 不干这行了
Ask your father, he'll do it. My dad is spineless.
问问你♥爸♥ 他会帮你的 我爸一点骨气都没有
He can't stand up to her. He's scared of her.
他才不敢反抗她 他怕死她了
You're the only one who can do it.
你是唯一能做这事儿的人
As tempting as it is, kid,
孩子 虽然我很想
I'm not your man.
但你真的找错人了
But you... but you...
但...但是...
so I guess you won't be playing golf on Saturday.
所以我猜你们周六是不打算打高尔夫了
What are you talking about? I couldn't help
你说啥呢? 我不小心
but overhear some of the conversation you were having
听到了你和我爸谈话中...
with my dad. And it seems if Ron were to find out about his wife,
部分的交谈内容 听起来如果罗恩知道他老婆的事
then your little golf game would be called off.
你们的高尔夫小联赛可能就打不成啦
You would do that? Try me.
你会做出这种事儿? 你试试
All right. So you're gonna talk to my mom?
行吧 所以你会找我妈谈了?
I'll talk to your mom. Good.
我会找她谈的 好叻
Boy, you really are your mother's daughter, aren't you?
哇 你真是你妈亲生的女儿啊 是不是?
Yeah, now get the fuck out of my driveway, you bald prick.
呵 你可以滚出我的停车道了 秃鬼
Fuck me, you fucking Jew!
操♥我♥ 你个犹太佬!
Filthy Jew.
下流的犹太佬
Filthy Jew. Filthy fucking Jew!
下流的犹太佬 他妈的下流犹太佬!
You zionist pig. You occupying fuck.
你个犹太复国主义的猪猡!你个占领他国的混♥蛋♥!
Occupy this. Yeah. Yeah, I'm an occupier. I'm an occupier.
你来占领这个啊 来啊 嗯 我会占领 可会了
I'm going to fuck the Jew out of you.
我要把你体内的犹太部分操干净
Yeah. Well, that's not so easy.
来啊 呃 那还挺不容易的
You want to fuck me like Israel fucked my country?
你想蹂躏我吗 像以色列蹂躏我的祖国那样?
Show me what you've got! This reminds me of something Theodor Herzl once said.
让我看看你的本事! 这让我想起西奥多赫茨尔的一句话
Shalom, L.D.
[希伯来语]您好呀 拉里
Yeah, take it, Jew. Take it, Jew.
呀 再来 犹太佬 来呀 犹太佬
Oh!
哦!
Fuck me, you Jew bastard!
操♥我♥ 你个犹太混♥蛋♥!
Fuck me like Israel fucks my people!
像以色列侵略我的同胞那样 侵略我吧!
Show me the promised land, huh?
带我去应许之地 好吗?
Labe, son of Nat.
拉伯 耐特之子
Keep my father out of it, will you?
别把我爸扯进来 好吧?
You circumcised fuck. Oh! Oh!
你个割了包皮的老鬼! 哦!哦!
Funkman. Look who's here.
冯克老哥 瞧瞧这谁呀
Well well.
嗯 这个嘛
Martin, Shara.
马蒂 这是莎拉
Shara, Martin.
莎拉 这是马蒂
All right then. Shall we?
得了 咱走着?
Good night.
晚安
Problem? "Fuck me, Jew bastard"?
有问题吗? "操♥我♥ 犹太混♥蛋♥"?
Yeah, small price to pay
嗯 小小的牺牲
for the best sex I've ever had anywhere.
换来我这辈子最棒的性♥爱♥体验
This woman is amazing.
这女人真是绝了
When did you have your orgasm?
你什么时候来高♥潮♥的?
When she said she'd fuck the Jew out of you?
在她说她要干光你体内的犹太人部分时吗?
Let me tell you something. The penis doesn't care
我告诉你啊 小鸡鸡才不管你是什么
about race, creed and color.
民族 宗教 或者肤色
The penis wants to get to his homeland.
小鸡鸡只想到它该去的地方
It wants to go home.
它只想回家
I came over here for another reason.
我过来另有原因
Rabbi Stein said that I can't play
拉比斯坦说我不能去...
in the golf tournament Saturday because I have to honor the sabbath.
周六的高尔夫联赛了 因为我得遵守安息日的规矩
犹太人,曾因赎罪日放弃在第一场比赛投球
山迪柯法斯(Sandy Koufax):美国棒球职业大联盟投手
You're koufaxing us?
你想来柯法斯那套?
Well, if you're saying that your best player
嗯 如果你是想说你们最棒的选手
is unable to play because it's the sabbath, yes, I'm koufaxing you.
不能在安息日去参赛 那是的 我就要来柯法斯那套
So you're gonna have to get someone else.
你得重新去找其他人了
The tournament won't let us get anybody else,
联赛不允许我们找其他人
and if you don't play, we all drop out. It's over for us.
如果你不去 我们就都得退赛 我们就完了
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表