See you, folks.
回见 朋友们
Hey, John! Hey, Larry.
嘿 约翰! 嘿 拉里
How are you doing, man? Pretty good. How's it going?
你好吗? 挺好的 你呢?
Real good. Thanks for the Yankees tickets.
不错 谢谢你给的洋基队的票
Anytime, man. I really appreciate it.
没事儿 我真的很喜欢
Anytime. See you around.
没什么 回头见
Was that, uh... Parkinson's?
那是... 帕金森吗?
No, that wasn't Parkinson's. That was just bad timing.
不 那不是帕金森 只是时间不巧
Bad timing? Yeah.
时间不巧? 对啊
Oh okay, so that one wasn't Parkin...
好的吧 所以那不是帕金森...
By the way, still a lot of clomping I'm hearing.
顺带一提 我还是听到很响的踱步声
What's going... You need to take it up with the board.
怎么... 你最好和业主委员会说一下
I am gonna take it up with the board. That's great.
我这就要和业主委员会说呢 那很好
Let me know how that works out for you. I will. I can't sleep.
看你这样能不能解决问题吧 我会的 我睡不着
Mr. Fox, is there a problem here?
福克斯先生 有什么问题吗?
As a matter of fact, there is a bit of a problem.
确实有点小问题
You need me to call the police?
你需要我叫警♥察♥吗?
No, I think you can handle it. All right.
不 我觉得你能解决 好吧
Eddie, get Mr. Fox a cab, please. Thank you.
埃迪 给福克斯先生叫辆车 谢谢
Thank you, Eddie. Thanks, John. You got it, Mr. Fox.
谢谢埃迪 谢谢约翰 没事儿 福克斯先生
What's the problem?
怎么回事?
I'll tell you what the problem is.
我告诉你怎么回事
He bumped into me on purpose.
他故意撞到我
Did you see that? I did see it.
你看见了? 我看见了
He has Parkinson's disease. I know he has Parkinson's.
他有帕金森 我知道他有帕金森
He's using it to harass me, okay? I swear to God.
他在借此骚扰我 知道吗?我向天发誓
He shook up soda and spilled it all over me.
他故意给我摇过的汽水喷我一身
He's clomping around... Here's the deal. Here's the deal.
他大声走来走去... 这样吧 这样吧
You can bump into any tenant you want in this building, all right?
这幢楼里你想撞谁都可以 好吧?
I don't give a shit.
我不管你
But you don't touch Mr. Fox. Do you understand?
但是福克斯先生你不能碰 明白吗?
You touch him again, me and you got a problem.
你再碰他一下 我就要和你好好聊聊了
Oh, you don't touch Michael J. Fox.
噢 不能碰迈克尔·J·福克斯
Oh yeah. Let me tell you something, okay?
是吗 我告诉你啊
I'm very sympathetic to the Parkinson's!
我对帕金森患者很同情的!
But just having Parkinson's doesn't give you carte blanche
但你并不能仗着帕金森就横行霸道
to take advantage of the non-Parkinson's!
占正常人的便宜!
Honest to God, I can't sleep.
向天发誓 我无法入睡
He's banging on my ceiling with these special shoes.
他穿着硬鞋在我天花板上方踩来踩去
He's wearing combat boots.
他穿着战靴
And yesterday he shoved me when I was coming out of the elevator.
昨天我从电梯里出来 他还挤我了
Shoved me. Michael J. Fox shoved me, okay?
迈克尔·J·福克斯挤了我 他挤了我 知道吗?
Mr. David, are you aware of the fact
大卫先生 你知不知道
that Michael J. Fox has Parkinson's disease?
迈克尔·J·福克斯患有帕金森氏症?
Of course I'm aware of the Parkinson's.
我当然知道他有帕金森
Don't you understand what he's doing?
你们看不出来他在做什么吗?
Nobody understands this.
没人看出来
He's using the Parkinson's to do whatever he wants.
他仗着帕金森症为所欲为
You think Mr. Parkinson, the first guy who had Parkinson's...
你觉得帕金森先生 史上患有帕金森第一人...
You think he would like what he's seeing here?
他会喜欢他在这儿所看到的吗?
Mr. Parkinson would be appalled if he knew how Mr. Fox is behaving.
帕金森先生得被福克斯先生的行径气活过来
Mr. David, I'd like to ask you
大卫先生 我想问问你
about the incident in the elevator.
关于电梯里的事
That guy told you about that?
那货告诉你们的?
Are you serious? He came to the board...
你认真的吗?他来到业主委员会...
"I got in the elevator with Larry David"?
"我跟拉里大卫一起乘电梯"
Oh, come on. Give me a break.
我的天 省省吧
Mr. David, you're not allowed to play with the buttons on the elevator.
大卫先生 你不应该玩电梯按钮
I didn't play with the buttons. He played with the buttons.
我没玩按钮 是他在玩按钮
Mr. David, I'm afraid it's the decision of this board,
大卫先生 业主委员会的决议是
in view of the two offenses, that you are on probation.
鉴于你的两项冒犯行为 你被留待察看了
I think I don't have to explain that a third offense
我觉得用不着跟您解释
will mean you will be asked to leave the building.
再犯一次你就得搬出这幢楼了
It's not fair.
这不公平
Well, perhaps you could make amends to Mr. Fox.
你们或许可以补偿福克斯先生
He's holding a fundraiser tomorrow afternoon in our courtyard
他明天下午要在庭院举办资金募集♥会♥
and it would be a good thing if you showed up.
你要是出席就好了
And a contribution to the Parkinson's charity
给帕金森慈善基金会捐款
would probably go a long way towards resolving this.
也会对解决问题大有帮助
How much are you thinking?
你们觉得捐多少钱合适?
$10,000.
一万美元
Hey, look at that.
嘿 看看啊
Oh, hey. Hey!
噢 嘿 嘿
Huh? Hi, Lar.
嗯? 嗨 拉里
How are you? What... What is it?
你好吗?那... 这是什么?
It's another present for Greg.
送给格雷格的另一份礼物
Oh! Very good.
噢! 太好了
It's beautifully wrapped. I heard the voice of the people and,
包得真漂亮 我倾听别人的意见
like any great leader, I responded.
并且做出了反馈 就像伟大的领袖们一样
What did you get? Very well done.
你买♥♥的什么? 你做的非常好
Well, that's really none of your business.
那可不关你们的事
What is it? How is it none of my business?
是什么? 怎么不是我的事?
I wanna know if you've fucked up again if you've got a good gift.
我想知道你是不是又搞砸了
I got a good gift
我准备了一份好礼
and I'd like to surprise him, if you don't mind.
你不介意的话 我想给他惊喜
He could be surprised. We don't need to be surprised, okay?
他需要惊喜 我们可不需要 好吗?
Yeah, I don't wanna be surprised, Larry.
是啊 拉里 我不想受惊吓
It's a violin. Oh.
是把小提琴 噢
That is great. You like that, huh?
那可太好了 你喜欢吗?
He's been asking to take lessons.
他一直想去上课
And she's a musician. Yeah, so duh.
她是个音乐家 是啊 好极了
Wow. All right. Yeah.
哇 好吧 是啊
That sewing machine's gotta go.
缝纫机可以拜拜了
Yeah. I'll box it up. I'll give it back to you.
是的 我会包起来还给你的
I don't want it. What am I gonna do with it?
我不想要 我要缝纫机干嘛?
You can take it back. I don't want it in the house. I'm not taking it back.
你可以拿回去 我不想把它放家里 我不想拿回去
It's your sewing machine. It's not mine. You know what?
是你的缝纫机 不是我的 你知道吗?
You make such a big megillah over everything.
你把每件事都搞复杂了
I'm a megillah? Why am I a megillah?
我搞复杂了?我怎么搞复杂了?
I have to buy two gifts now and take one back?
我还得买♥♥两个礼物再拿回去一个?
Give the kid the fucking violin... I'll be happy to.
你就他妈的把小提琴送给人家孩子 我很高兴送
...and be gone with you. Asshole.
...然后滚远些吧 傻♥逼♥
Greg! Come here, honey.
格雷格!来啊宝贝
Hi, sweetie! Hey!
嗨 亲爱的 嘿!
Look who's here. It's Larry.
瞧瞧 拉里来了
Heya, Greg. Oh, I like your bag.
嘿 格雷格 噢 我好喜欢你的包包
You do? Yeah. Where is it from?
真的吗? 是啊 在哪买♥♥的?
Yeah, it's cool, isn't it... The fringe? Yeah.
对啊 这个流苏好酷 是啊
Guess what. What?
你知道吗? 怎么了?
Larry got you a present to replace the sewing machine.
拉里要送你一个别的礼物 换掉那台缝纫机
I love my sewing machine.
我爱我的缝纫机
What? I love my sewing machine.
什么? 我爱我的缝纫机
Oh, he loves his sewing machine.
噢 他爱他的缝纫机
And I made something for you, Susie. You made something for me?
而且我给你做了点东西 苏西 你做了东西给我?
Oh, by the way, he likes the sewing... He wants to keep it.
顺带说一句 他喜欢缝纫...他想留着
He made something for you. What is that, honey?
他还给你做了点东西 做了什么 宝贝?
I made you a pillow sham. A pillow sham?
我给你做了个枕套 枕套?
A pillow sham! He made you a pillow sham.
一个枕套!他给你做了个枕套
Oh my God. You made that?
我的天啊 是你亲手做的吗?
Look at this. Unbelievable.
瞧瞧啊 难以置信
That's really nice stitching. This kid...
这针脚太棒了 这个孩子...
What the...?
这是...?
What? Where did you learn about this symbol?
什么?你从哪学来这个标志的?
Larry taught me how to make a swastika.
拉里教了我怎么做万字符
He wrote it on a piece of paper.
他写在一张纸上了
He was doodling, like, this evil man... Greg.
他在涂鸦一个坏蛋... 格雷格
Who hated Jews.
一个讨厌犹太人的坏蛋
What was his name again, Larry? Hitler?
他叫什么来着 拉里? 希♥特♥勒♥?
Hitler! Yeah, Hitler.
希♥特♥勒♥!没错 希♥特♥勒♥
Larry taught you how to make this? No, I was...
拉里教你做这个的? 不 我只是...
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表