剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
except for the sound of my voice.
只让自己听到我说话
Are you with me?
做到了吗
Good.
很好
There's a white dove lost in the snowstorm.
有一只白鸽迷失在暴风雪中
You need to save it.
急待你的救援
Hold out your hand. Open your senses.
伸出你的手 运用你的感知力
And let the dove come to you...
让那白鸽来找你
now.
来吧
Zed.
泽德
Zed!
泽德
Zed. Zed.
泽德 泽德
You saw the fire.
你看见那场火灾了
Was that the man in town who was burning?
这就是镇里被火烧死的那人吗
What else did you see?
你还看见什么了
A tall cross.
一个高大的十字架
All right.
好
You did a cracking job.
你做得很好
Well, we're on to something, you and me.
或许你我确实有希望合作
I'm just gonna take a quick change,
我这就去换身衣服
then we're gonna get to the bottom of this, all right?
然后咱们一起查出事实真♥相♥ 好吗
Good.
好
John?
约翰
John?
约翰
Constantine!
康斯坦丁
You'll make yourself known if you know what's good for you.
快快报上名来 为了你自己好
Really?
不是吧
In a church? Sorry.
在教堂里做 抱歉
Don't apologize to me, mate.
你用不着向我道歉 哥们
Put your clothes on, will you?
赶紧穿上衣服吧
What's this business? Just a story.
这画的是什么 一个传说而已
You know, meant to be scary.
你懂的 画上去吓人的
Tall man, no face.
高个子 面目不清
Follows you home,
一路跟你到家
peeps in your window. It's...
在你窗外鬼鬼祟祟 就是
It's not very original.
典型的鬼怪传说罢了
All right, go on. Run home.
那好 走吧 回家去
Have you seen an Englishman with a trench coat?
见到一个穿风衣的英国男人了吗
Stick you with a bar tab, too?
他也把酒钱挂你账上了吗
My advice-- don't waste yourself on that one.
个人建议 别在这种人身上浪费时间
I don't have a choice.
我别无选择
My son had that effect...
我儿子生前...
when he was alive.
也有这样的魅力
Left behind clutches of weepy girls
他伤了无数少女心
who swore he was the only one to give their life meaning.
她们都发誓我儿子是唯一赋予她们生命意义的人
It's not like that.
不是这样的
It's like that, but not the way you think.
好吧是这样 但不是你想的那样
I mean, it's just that... he means something to me.
只是...他对我而言很特别
I don't know what.
我不知道是什么
Well, there was a time when people came to me for answers.
曾几何时 大家都会来我这寻求答案
But now our barkeep hears more confessions in one day
但如今 咱们的酒保一天听到的忏悔
than I used to hear in a month of Sundays.
比我过去一个月的周日里听到的还多
Here you go. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
So, your son's the reason you left your faith?
所以你儿子是你背弃信仰的原因吗
I left the church when the mine swallowed him.
他被矿井吞噬之后我离开了教堂
But I didn't leave my faith.
但我并没有背弃信仰
Can't say I had much to begin with.
只能说一开始我就没什么信仰
Faith... is an unshakable acceptance with no room for doubt.
信仰是不容置疑且不可动摇的笃信
I'll never have that now.
但我现在再也不会有那种笃信了
Cursed mine has seen to that.
都是那受诅咒的矿井造成的
Hello, luv. Is it morning already?
早 亲爱的 已经是早上了吗
You leave when I want you,
我需要你时你离开了我
and you're here when I don't.
我不需要你时你却出现了
I'll make it easy for you.
我就不跟你客套了
Get out! Get up!
起来 出去
Oh, don't be that way, luv. I don't want you!
亲爱的 别这样 我不需要你
I had to verify that which you provided.
我必须得先证实你说的一切
A strict security protocol is in fact, required in my business.
干我这行 就必须得遵守严格的安全协议
I still don't know what you do.
我还是不知道你是做什么的
What I am, as you have so...
我到底是谁 正如你...
conventionally portrayed--
一直描绘的那样
an exorcist, demonologist and...
是驱魔人 鬼神学家 而且...
occasional dabbler in the dark arts.
黑魔法业余学习者
Now, the question is...
现在 问题是...
who are you?
你是谁
I'm Zed. Right.
我是泽德 没错
Zed Martin.
泽德·马汀
I found your three-month lease.
我发现了你为期3个月的租赁合同
So, what's a chica bonita in her mid-20s
所以 一个20多岁的漂亮姑娘
doing slumming it in a one-horse Welsh mining town
在宾夕法尼亚州中部一个偏僻的威尔士矿山镇上
in the middle of Pennsylvania?
干什么呢
I travel a lot.
我游历甚广
Right.
好吧
Well, there's only two types of people who travel.. a lot.
只有两种类型的人会经常...四处游历
Those in the circus and...
马戏团的人和...
those on the run, and curiously,
逃亡的人 而有趣的是
I'm not seeing any funny wigs or face paint.
我没在这看到任何夸张的假发和面部油彩
I know what I'm running from.
我知道我在逃离什么
Do you?
你知道吗
You came to me, not the other way around.
是你来找我的 不是我主动来找你
You step into my world,
你闯入我的世界
you'll be staring down demons, devils and the like.
就会目睹形形色♥色♥的魔鬼与恶魔
Those things in your paintings-- they're real.
那些你画中之物 是真实存在的
Yeah.
没错
It won't be...
那不会是...
bad memories nipping at your heels,
对你穷追不舍的糟糕回忆
but the scourge of hell gunning for your soul.
而会是地狱谋求你灵魂的恶魔
And when the bell rings,
到那个时候
then you'd best be ready, willing and able to answer
我希望你最好已经做好准备
with something far more deadly than a charcoal pencil.
用比炭笔更致命的武器来回击
Now, if you can handle that, then we can talk business.
如果你做得到 那我们再来谈合作
If not, then we go our separate ways
如果不行 我们就各走各路
and I never see your pretty little face again.
以后我也再不需要见到你这张漂亮的小脸了
I ain't going nowhere.
我不会走的
Is that what I think it is?
这是我想的那事吗
A mine collapse.
煤矿坍塌了
Hey. Hey, what happened here?
发生什么事了
It all came down right on top of us.
我们都还在里面矿井就突然塌了
Before it happened, knocking.
在一切发生之前 敲击声
Did you hear knocking?
你听到敲击声了吗
Yeah. It's in there.
是的 我听到了
All right.
好的
Thanks, mate.
谢了 哥们
John!
约翰
If Thad catches you here, he's gonna make good...
如果萨德发现你在这 他不会放...
Men are dying in your mine.
你的矿工正在不断死去
Five years ago, Heddwich was dead.
五年前 海德维奇已然荒废
NorPenn saved this town. They-they...
是诺潘公♥司♥拯救了这座小镇 他们
They said the mine was tapped out, but we gave it new life.
他们说尽管这矿已被挖尽 但我们赋予了它新生
Because you're a rogue operation,
因为你们是违法操作
digging unauthorized tunnels into regions of the earth
未经许可擅自挖掘矿道通往地球深处
where mortal man has no rightful place.
一个人类根本不该涉足的区域
It's true, isn't it?
是真的 对吗
What the miners are saying?
那些矿工说的
They hear sounds?
他们能听到声音
And they'll keep on hearing them,
他们还会继续听到这声音
and people will keep dying
也会有更多的人死去
until you shut down that mine.
如果你不彻底关闭这个矿井
What is that? What the hell?
怎么回事 发生什么了
We need something to break the windows now.
我们得找东西来打碎车窗玻璃
Check under the seat. What the hell?!
看看座位底下 这到底怎么回事
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表