剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
What, did shock therapy destroy your hearing?
怎么 电击疗法把你搞失聪了吗
All right, then.
那行
Go and warn mummy and daddy
去警告孩子他爹他妈
about their little demon seed,
小心他们家那小恶魔
send it back to hell,
把它送回地狱
oh, and pick us up a gin and tonic, eh?
对了 再给我们带点♥金♥汤力酒来如何
Guidance, John.
指引 约翰
I can offer you guidance.
我可以给你指引
Oh, thank you very much.
谢了 但没那必要
I've made it through my life without any help from you.
没你的帮助我不也过得好好的
You sure about that?
你确定吗
How do you know I wasn't by your side
你怎么知道当你父亲
when your father burned you with his cigarette?
用烟头烫你时 我没有陪在你身边
Or stayed you from suicide
或者当你姐姐抛下你
when your sister left you alone with him?
让你独自面对他的时候 不致于自寻短见
That's enough of that, you.
够了 你给我住口
You didn't have it easy, John.
你的童年并不容易 约翰
If you want to save a child,
如果你想拯救一个孩子
just remember what it was like to be one.
想想你自己还是孩子时是什么感觉
Well, aren't you a regular little clever clocks?
你还真是充满智慧啊
You know what I think of that dog's breakfast?
知道对于那段悲惨回忆我是怎么想的吗
Oh, bloody hell. I hate it when he does that.
该死 最讨厌他这么干了
Nice. Lovely.
真好 再好不过了
Your temper could've gotten us killed, Darrell.
你的脾气差点害死我们 达雷尔
You are lucky he didn't have a gun.
你真该庆幸他没带枪
Wouldn't have mattered. I knocked him flat.
那也没差 我一样干倒他
We have a son now; he's watching you. Stop fighting.
我们儿子看着呢 别争吵了
I'm glad that he's watching!
他看见了最好
Because he needs a male role model.
他就需要一个男性榜样
Be a mom, fine, coddle him.
你要当慈母 溺爱他 随便你
But he's gotta learn how to handle himself in life.
但他迟早要学会如何自己面对生活
Oh, like he handled himself on the playground?
就像他在操场上时那样面对吗
It's an elementary school... Stop fighting!
那可是小学 别吵了
Henry?
亨利
What happened in here?
怎么回事
What's that burning smell?
什么东西烧着了
You gonna hurt me?
你要伤害我吗
No. no, of course not.Henry...
不 当然不会 亨利
Violence?
暴♥力♥
This isn't the way to express your emotions.
你不能用这种方式发泄你的情绪
How did you even do this?
你怎么弄成这样的
You have to clean this mess up...
你得把这儿收拾干净
Rise and shine.
起床了
You got a visitor.
有人来看你
Johnny, I told you not to bother me
约翰尼 我说了如果
unless you bring me breakfast.
不是给我送早饭就别来烦我
What did you mean when you said my son's possessed?
你说我儿子被附身了是什么意思
Every one of these parents had a little nipper
所有这些父母都有一个孩子
that was exhibiting the exact same behavior as Henry.
和亨利的行为表现一模一样
What you said was true.Henry...
你说的没错 亨利他
something's not right.
很不对劲
Not all souls go gently into the night.
不是所有灵魂都能安息
A violent death can leave behind a bewildered or traumatized soul.
暴♥力♥致死有时会让困惑受伤的灵魂萦留人世
Child spirits are the worst.
其中孩灵最难对付
They act out, like all brats...
他们会乱发脾气 跟所有小孩一样
only their tantrums end in blood.
不过他们的脾气带来的是死亡
Okay.
好吧
I need to do something.
我必须得做点什么
What can we do?
我们能怎么办
If we knew who the spirit was when it was alive,
如果知道幽灵生前的身份
we could find a way to release it peacefully,
我们可以想办法让它平静地离开
but this little bugger
但是这个小东西
could be hundreds of years old.
可能都有上百岁了
I could try and cast it out...
我可以尝试驱逐他
but forceful exorcisms with young children...
但在年幼的孩子身上强行驱魔...
What?
怎么
Kids present challenges.
孩子本身就很难办
Even if we dispelled the spirit from Henry,
而且就算成功地从亨利身上赶走了幽灵
it would just find another host.
它也只会再寻找下一个宿主
Is there another option?
还有别的选择吗
I could bind it to one spot,
我可以把它禁锢在某个地方
but that presents a danger for us.
但这会给我们带来危险
And you'd have to be part of the team.
而且你必须加入
I have a friend who can help us out, but...
我有个可以帮忙的朋友 但是
well, you need at least three people to hold a seance.
降神至少需要三个人才能进行
I will do whatever it takes to get my son back.
只要能救我儿子 我做什么都行
You did say you were a doctor, right?
你说过你是医生对吧
Henry.
亨利
You've been looking a little under the weather lately,
你最近好像身体不太好
so I brought some vitamins home from work.
所以我从医院给你带了些维他命回来
What is it?
那是什么
Just some vitamins.B-12.
就是维他命 B-12
I give them to you all the time.
我不是经常给你打吗
You do?
是吗
Yeah. here.
是啊 来
Just give me your arm.
胳膊给我
Stop...stop! Stop!
停下 快停下
Henry's asleep on the couch. I'll be back soon.
亨利在沙发上睡着了 我会尽快回来
Yeah. See you, hon.
好的 一会见 亲爱的
This was a longer drive than I expected.
这地方比我想的要远
We only have a couple more hours before that sedative wears off.
在镇静剂失效之前 我们只有几个小时
Well, let's get to work then.
赶紧开始干活吧
Clair, meet Chas.
克莱尔 这是查斯
Hello. Thanks for helping my son.
你好 谢谢你帮助我儿子
Chas, take a look around back. Make sure we're alone.
查斯 四周查看一下 确保没有别人
This one could get messy.
这家伙不太好对付
What is this place?
这是什么地方
This is the home of the first possession victim
这是我们能找到的第一位被恶灵附身
we could find on record.
受害者的住所
A young boy killed his mother and father here 35 years ago.
35年前 一个小男孩杀死了自己的父母
The property never sold again.
这间屋子自此一直闲置
Who was he?
小男孩是谁
Marcello Panneti.
他叫马尔塞洛·潘纳提
Nice bloke.
不错的小伙子
Doesn't say much.
就不太爱说话
Now, I can't release the soul from our world without its name.
我无法超度无名无姓的游魂
But I can bind it to one place so it can't go on killing.
但我能将其禁锢在某处 它就无法为害人间
You want to trap it in this house.
你想把它困在这间屋子里
That thing inside your son
你儿子体内的恶灵
has a powerful connection to this land.
与这地方有着强大的联♥系♥
It's just the spot for a summoning.
在这里召唤它再合适不过了
It knows we're here.
它知道我们来了
The spirit?
那个恶灵吗
The house.
是这间屋子
Anyplace where tragedy occurred festers with energy.
任何发生惨案的地方都会积满怨恨
You learn to sense it after a while.
等你接触多了 自然就能感觉到了
You okay?
没事吧
All clear.
四周没人
The murders happened in this room.
血案发生在这个房♥间里
This is where we'll hold the seance.
我们就在这举♥行♥降神
Shall we then?
开始吧
Now, we must hold hands.
我们必须握住另外两人的手
And not break contact.
无论如何不能松开
Not until I recite the binding spell. Is that clear?
直到我念完禁锢咒语为止 明白了吗
You'll do fine.
你能行的
Oh, clever spirit of the dead,
睿智的死者之灵啊
invader of flesh, traveler through time,
附身之灵 时空旅行者
we present you offerings from life into death
吾等向汝供奉由生入死的祭品
and invite you into our circle.
请降临于此地
Move among us.
速速现身
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表