剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah. Before she left, Liv spent an hour in the map room
她走之前 花了一小时在地图上
scrying like you taught her. Look.
像你教她的那样占卜 看
It's happening everywhere.
到处都将发生不幸
She wants you to keep fighting.
她希望你能继续战斗
She sounded
说这话时
a lot like her father when she said it, too.
她的语气跟她父亲一模一样
Did she now?
是吗
Maybe you'll never forgive yourself
或许你永远不会原谅自己
for what happened to Astra,
给阿斯特拉带来的苦难
but if you want to give her loss some meaning,
但如果你想让她的牺牲有意义
then do something about it.
那就做点什么
Cheers.
干杯
Interesting coincidence.
真是巧啊
Ritchie had to drive 20 blocks out of the way
里奇多绕了20条街
to pass Edgewood Avenue and stumble onto that crime scene.
才让她刚好路过了埃奇伍德大街的罪案现场
Mm. he made me pay for gas.
他逼我付了油钱
You scared her away.
你把她吓跑了
Kind of the point, mate.
正合我意 伙计
I work better alone.
我更习惯独自行动
You fail to grasp the stakes here, John.
你没明白重点 约翰
Liv's power is valuable.
丽芙的能力弥足珍贵
So is her life.
她的性命也是
If Liv was gonna join our fight,
如果要丽芙加入我们的战争
she had the right to see the risks for herself.
她就该看清可能面对的一切风险
All I did was... give her a choice.
我做的 只是给了她一个选择
which is more than Astra ever had.
阿斯特拉就没有选择的机会
You said "our" fight.
你说"我们"的战争
That mean you're going to help us?
这意味着你愿意帮我们吗
Well, that's what you wanted, isn't it?
这不正是你想要的吗
And you call me a con man.
你还说我是骗子呢
Pick up the tab, will you?
酒钱就你付了
You bastards are gonna owe me.
你们这帮混♥蛋♥会欠我的
My name is John Constantine.
我是约翰·康斯坦丁
I'm the one who steps from the shadows,
我来自黑暗
all trench coat and arrogance.
一个穿着风衣的自大狂
I'll drive your demons away, kick 'em in the bollocks
我会驱除你身边的恶魔 狠狠教训他们
and spit on them when they're down,
再亲眼见证他们的灭亡
leaving only a nod and a wink and a wisecrack.
留下一个点头 一抹邪笑 一句嘲讽
I walk my path alone because, let's be honest...
我一向独来独往 因为老实说
...who would be crazy enough to walk it with me?
谁会疯狂到要与我为伍呢
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表