剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
there was a man in a cloak,
一个穿斗篷的男人
and he lunged at me with a knife.
就拿着刀冲向了我
Cauldrons and books, cloaks and daggers.
坩埚和书籍 斗篷和匕♥首♥
Could be some sort of alchemist or a mage gone mad.
可能是炼金术士 或者疯子法师
What did he look like? Describe him to me.
他长什么样 跟我描述一下
Easy, Chas. Just let her breathe.
冷静 查斯 让她喘口气
Don't tell me easy.
别让我冷静
I want to know what the man who has my daughter looks like.
我要知道夺走我女儿的男人长什么样子
Let's go and see for ourselves, shall we?
那我们就去见见他吧 怎样
Haskins Railroad Yard, you say?
你是说哈斯金斯火车厂吗
Yeah. All right, then.
是的 那好吧
Let's check it out.
我们去看看
According to the phone book, this is the address.
电♥话♥簿上写的就是这地址
I called the Transit Authority.
我打电♥话♥问了交通局
They said Haskins Railroad Yard was shut down years ago.
他们说哈斯金斯火车厂几年前就关了
More dead ends, more wasted time.
又是死胡同 我们浪费太多时间了
I've heard it said that nine- tenths of reality is perception,
我听说百分之九十的真♥相♥都源于直觉
and in my trade, it's eleven-tenths.
而在我看来 是百分之一百一
Ah, you see?
你要知道
If a mage
如果一位法师
can't completely change your idea of what's real,
不能完全改变你对真实的感知
well, then... the trick don't work.
那么...他的把戏就不起作用了
Where'd it go?
那东西哪去了
Five elements of the earth, I respect and invoke thee.
世间五行元素 吾虔诚召唤汝
From the six directions, converge here.
源于六方 皆汇于此
Lift all concealments, reveal thy truth.
揭示真♥相♥ 显露真身
It was invisible.
原来是隐形的
By way of a cloaking spell, and an elementary one at that.
那人用了障眼法 还是很初级的那种
But whatever taking up residence here
不管住在这里的是谁
certainly harbors a dark side.
绝对是个心理黑暗的家伙
They haven't met mine.
他们还没见识到我的黑暗面
I had a feeling you'd come.
我预感到了你要来
I think I even hoped you would.
甚至隐隐有些期待
What have you done with the girl's soul?
你对那个女孩的灵魂做了什么
You'll have to be more specific.
你得说得更具体一些
My hearing isn't what it used to be.
我的听力大不如前了
Zed,
泽德
Meet Felix Faust,
来见见菲力克斯·浮士德
lifetime apprentice and second fiddle
他给当代最厉害的黑魔法师
to the greatest black magicians of his generation.
当了一辈子的学徒和副手
Second fiddle indeed, Constantine.
的确是副手 康斯坦丁
The mages played the melody, but I wrote the concerto.
但魔法师不过是照本宣科 我却是创造者
They built their legends on my shoulders.
他们不过是站在我的肩膀上取得成就的
Spin your tune someplace else, Felix,
省省你这套言论吧 菲力克斯
and point me to your master.
快领我去见你的主子
This is my doing, no one else's.
这些全是我一人所为 没有别人
I spent a lifetime serving others.
这一辈子我都在服侍别人
Now I serve only myself.
如今我只为自己
He's telling the truth, John.
他说的是实话 约翰
He's a geriatric spell caster,
他不过是个糟老头法师
chasing a prime that never was.
追逐着遥不可及的辉煌成就罢了
I alone discovered how to separate soul from body,
我以一己之力发现了将灵魂与身体分离的方法
and those souls have given me more power
而那些灵魂给予了我更多的力量
than any magician of the modern age.
这是当代任何魔法师都做不到的
One of those souls belongs to my daughter.
其中一个灵魂是我女儿的
I'm taking it back! No!
我要夺回来 别
That's enough, Faust!
够了 浮士德
I said, that's enough!
我说了 住手
You tell me...
告诉我...
what do you want?
你想要什么
I want you to serve me.
我要你来侍奉我
A malignant demon named Karabasan is
一个名叫魇魔的凶残恶魔
preying on my victims,
正在猎食我的猎物
siphoning powers that belong to me.
窃取属于我的力量
I see no reason to endanger myself when I have you at my beckoning.
既然有你供我使唤 我就没必要以身试险了
Cast the parasite to hell,
把那寄生虫赶回地狱
and I'll free the girl.
我就放了那女孩
Is he lying, John?
他在撒谎吗 约翰
One talented and honorable mage
有才华 有诚信的法师
would never lie to another.
是绝不会对自己的同类撒谎的
In the name of Dedi of Djed-Sneferu.
以大♥法♥师德狄之名
He who endures.
誓言永存
Where is the demonic bottom-feeder dwelling?
那个肮脏的恶魔在哪
In an abandoned warehouse in Red Hook.
在红钩区的一处废弃仓库里
And for the sake of his daughter, I suggest
为了他女儿好 我建议你们...
you find him...
在他来找你们之前...
before he finds you.
先找到他
Why are we leaving?
我们为什么要走
If a magician dies, his spells are broken.
只要法师一死 他的咒语就会失效
Let's kill him.
我们杀了他吧
You felt what he can do with those souls in his pocket.
你感受过拥有那些灵魂的他有多强大了
We play his game until we can find an advantage.
在找出他的弱点之前 我们得先照他的规则玩
Since when do you run from Felix Faust?
你什么时候开始害怕起菲力克斯·浮士德了
The last time we saw him, you were taking his gin money
上次见到他时 你在地狱厨房♥跟他玩扑克
in a Hell's Kitchen poker game.
还把他的酒钱都赢光了
Now he's bloody stronger than me.
但他现在比我强大
That's the problem with the Rising Darkness.
这都是黑暗崛起导致的
Even a relic like Faust
就算像浮士德这样的废物
can become lethal overnight.
也能在一夜之间变得充满威胁
We'll keep doing all we can, Chas.
我们会尽力救她出来的 查斯
What we're doing isn't enough.
我们做的还不够
She doesn't have much time.
她的时间不多了
You promised me, John.
你答应过我的 约翰
And you promised me you'd do exactly as I said.
你也答应过我的 一切照我说的做
You know, when you attacked Faust,
当你攻击浮士德时
you're lucky that he didn't snuff out Geraldine's soul in spite.
你该庆幸他没有一怒之下抹杀杰拉尔汀的灵魂
That old man finally has the power
那个老头终于得到了这么多年来
that he's always yearned for.
他梦寐以求的力量
He's vicious and impulsive,
这人狠毒狡诈 性格无常易怒
and the only way to kill him
杀死他的唯一办法
is to get inside his defenses.
就是打破他的防御
And until we do that, we bide our time and we do as he says.
在此之前 我们得照他说的做以等待时机
Now, go to the hospital.
现在去医院吧
Be with Renee.
陪着蕾妮
You can't ask Chas to leave now.
你不能赶查斯走
Oh, can't I?
不能吗
We already left behind one dead body,
我们已经害得一个人送命了
didn't deserve what he got.
他本不该死的
We need clear heads.
我们需要头脑清醒的人
You go or I go.
不是你走 就是我走
I know that man better than I know myself.
我了解他比对我自己都更了解
He's a bloody powder keg.
他就是个火♥药♥桶
We don't want to be anywhere near him when he blows.
他爆发的时候我们最好还是离远点
Karabasan's a nasty bugger.
魇魔可不是个好对付的家伙
Preys on sleeping victims, paralyzing their bodies
专对熟睡的受害者下手 麻痹他们的身体
as it dines on their innards and sucks their life away.
吃掉他们的内脏 夺走他们的生命
Felix's coma victims
菲力克斯那些昏迷的受害者们
are a meal ready to eat.
就是给他送上门的大餐
Won't banishing Karabasan
我们帮浮士德驱逐了魇魔
only make Faust stronger?
不是只会让他更强大吗
For the short term, yes,
短期内是的
but it keeps Geraldine alive,
但这能保住杰拉尔汀的性命
gives us a chance to figure out a plan.
给我们争取到时间来制定计划
We need the scourge held in the circle long enough
我们得让那个恶魔被困在魔法阵里足够长时间
so I can order it to hell.
这样我才能将它赶回地狱
When Karabasan enters, we'll retreat behind this circle line.
当魇魔进入这里 我们立刻退到魔法阵外
When he steps inside...
只要它一走进来
the only place he's going is down.
它唯一的去处就是地狱
We can't play hide-and-seek with it in here.
我们不能在这里和它玩捉迷藏
It's a bloody labyrinth.
这鬼地方简直是个迷宫
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表