剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
It looks clear to me.
看着没什么问题
Let's check the down shaft.
咱们去下边看看
You really think we should be doing this?
这么做真的好吗
Don't you start, boy.
别自己吓自己 小子
It is real.
是真的
Paint.
快去画
Protector of Earth...
大地的保护者
Guardian of the Soils of Foundation,
土壤奠基的守护者
be welcome in this sacred space.
欢迎来这神圣之地
By the Earth that is your body,
以大地 你的身体
and the wisdom of the ancients...
以及古人的智慧
Hail and farewell.
向您致敬 请速离去
What did we do?
我们都做了什么
I reminded it of what it is:
我提醒了它自己的本性
a protective spirit.
一个保护人类的生灵
As I said, Coblynau are peaceful buggers at heart.
我说过 矿山哥布尔本性向往和平
He's still breathing.
他还有呼吸
He's okay.
他没事
This one's not so lucky.
这个就不走运了
Que Dios lo bendiga.
愿上帝保佑你
So we're back where we started from.
这么说我们又回到原点了
These handprints...
这手印
I've seen this before.
我之前见过
Where?
在哪
We need to make sure that no one comes down here again.
我们要确保没人能再到这下面来
Ever.
永远不再来
Take him home. What are you gonna do?
把他送回家 你要干什么
There's only one thing I can think of.
我能想到的只有一件事
What's the priest doing here?
牧师怎么在这儿
He needs to be here to see this.
他需要亲眼见证这一切
You did good earlier.
你干得不错
If I failed to mention it.
之前忘了跟你说
Well, now I know what line of work you do.
现在我知道你是干哪一行的了
It's not for everyone, luv.
不是什么人都能干的 亲爱的
So, after this, you find a nice, quiet new town?
这一切结束后 你又会去找个美丽安宁的新小镇吗
Yeah.
是啊
Because I'm that kind of, uh...
因为我就是那种
chica bonita.
美丽的姑娘
We really don't want to be standing here.
我们最好别站在这里
Sometimes appeals of faith
有时候信仰的呼唤
just need a little time to be answered.
需要些等待才能得到回应
Care to do the honors?
不如你来吧
For my son.
为我的儿子
I need your car keys.
把你车钥匙给我
They're in the truck. Where are you going?
在车上 你要去哪
To do the hard part, of course.
当然是去啃硬骨头了
We just blew up the mine. That we did.
我们刚把煤矿炸了 是啊
And the Coblynau will stay at rest if they're left alone.
只要没人打扰他们 哥布尔就不会再惹事
But someone with a very powerful magic
但之前一定是有个法力强大的人
summoned them to the surface in the first place.
把它们召唤到了地面之上
This isn't over.
事情还没完呢
The reporter, right?
你是那个记者 对吧
Philly Enquirer?
费城调查者报的
Can I come in?
我能进去吗
I'm afraid I have guests.
恐怕不能 我有客人
I know who killed your husband.
我知道谁杀了你的丈夫
In that case...
那样的话
I think you should meet my guests.
我想你应该来见一下我的客人
Well, aren't you going to invite me in, then?
那你不邀请我进去吗
No need.
没那个必要
Now...
现在
you had news for me?
有什么消息要告诉我吗
I'll give you one chance.
我给你一次机会
Send your pets away and I'll spare you.
叫你的宠物滚开 我会考虑放你一马
How did you know?
你怎么发现我的
The coal mark on your arm when I first met you.
第一次见面时 你小臂上的煤痕
I saw one just like it on a young lad
我在一个哥布尔试图杀死的
the Coblynau were trying to kill.
小伙子身上也看到了
And then... I remembered what you said.
然后 我想起来你说过
You're Romani.
你是吉普赛人
There's nothing blacker than gypsy magic.
没有什么比吉普赛巫术更黑暗
When I left home,
当我离开家乡的时候
I promised myself I'd never use my family's magic again.
我曾发誓 永远不再使用家族的巫术
And then it all came back to me,
可是突然魔法就都回来了
more powerfully than ever before.
而且比以前更为强大
The only reason you could do what you did
你能这么做的唯一原因
is because there's a darkness spreading everywhere,
是因为黑暗四处遍布
even to lonesome little backwaters like Heddwich.
即使海德维奇这样寂寞的小地方也是如此
It's infecting you.
黑暗在影响你
No. You're wrong.
不 你错了
Send these poor sods back to where they belong.
快把这些可怜的家伙送回属于他们的地方吧
Kill him.
杀了他
You forgot one thing, you stupid bat!
你忘记了一件事 你个愚蠢的丑八怪
These are the spirits of dead miners,
他们是死去矿工的亡灵
and your husband, that you murdered, was a miner!
而你那被你谋杀的丈夫也是个矿工
Oh, restless spirit of this house,
这栋房♥子里不安的灵魂
I summon thee to seek thy revenge!
我召唤你前来复仇
Lannis? No!
兰尼斯 不要
Let go of me! No!
放开我 不要啊
I'm the victim!
我才是受害者
Moving in, are we?
你这是要搬进来跟我同居吗
You wish.
想得美
Well, I'm afraid I'm in no mood for sparring tonight, darling.
恐怕我今晚没心情跟你争吵 亲爱的
Of course not.
这我知道
You almost died.
你刚死里逃生
I just wanted to make sure you're okay.
我只是来确认一下你没事
No, you didn't.
才不是
You just wanted to make sure I didn't run out on you again.
你是想看看我有没有再丢下你一个人跑了
Was that the plan?
原来你是这么计划的吗
Listen, Zed...
听我说 泽德
there's no denying that you provide
不可否认 你对我的工作
moderate value in the field.
是有一点价值
I saved your life.
我救了你的命
Well, that's open to debate.
这还有待讨论
The truth is, I work best alone.
可事实是 我最擅长单打独斗
Me, too. I always put myself first.
我也是 我一向把自己放在第一位
That's the only way I've survived.
我能活到现在就是靠那样
Everyone who puts their trust in me dies.
所有信任我的人都会死
Okay, you got me.
好吧 我懂了
You see, John...
其实 约翰...
I've been waiting for you...
我一直在等你...
and you found me.
你也找到我了
I don't know what I've been waiting for,
我不知道自己一直在等的是什么
and you don't know what you've found.
你也不知道你找到的是什么
The question is, are we gonna help each other out or not?
问题是 我们到底要不要互相帮助
If you'll excuse me,
不好意思
I'm bloody knackered.
我快累死了
I suppose it could be liberating
我想 信任他人
to take a leap of faith,
摆脱疑虑的负担
to shrug off the burden of proof
让自己有所希冀
for the promise of hope.
应该会让人解脱
It takes trust to turn darkness to light.
要把黑暗变为光明 需要信任
And those who trust
而信任他人之人
risk putting their faith in the wrong hands.
则冒着将自己的信念交到错误之人手中的危险
For there are those who pray for you...
因为有人会为你祈祷...
and there are those who prey on you.
也有人会将你当做猎物
And no matter how careful you are,
不论你处事多么小心谨慎
sometimes you just can't tell the difference.
有时你还是无法分辨两者有何不同
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表