剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
Now we match.
这下我们一样了
I got something for you, too.
我也有东西给你
Are you going to tell me a story?
你要给我讲故事吗
I'm gonna tell you a few.
可不止一个呢
I want to introduce you to some friends of mine.
我想让你认识些我的朋友
I carry them with me every day.
我每天都将他们的照片带在身边
Who's that?
那是谁
That is Susan Smith.
她叫苏珊·史密斯
She was a nurse.
她是个护士
And a mother.
还是个母亲
She had two little girls just your age.
她有两个跟你一样大的女儿
What happened to me?
我刚才怎么了
You blew a fuse, luv.
你晕过去了 亲爱的
You know, it's not safe to bare your soul to the spirit world.
将灵魂暴露在灵体世界是件很危险的事
It takes years of training.
那需要多年的训练
So why the bloody hell did you do it, you silly sod?
你为什么要这么做 傻姑娘
A little girl was...
一个小女孩正被
at the mercy of a mad man.
一个疯老头威胁
You're opening up. That's great.
你终于肯敞开心扉了 这是好事
Just, uh, don't open so soon, yeah?
但也别操之过急 好吗
Whatever you say, John.
都听你的 约翰
One more thing.
还有一件事
About your mother.
是关于你母亲的
What about my mother?
我母亲怎么了
She said her death wasn't your fault.
她让你别为她的死自责
You saw my mother.
你见到我母亲了
Zed?
泽德
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表