剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
I'd rather play this one out in private,
所以我希望单独处理这件事
if you don't mind.
你别介意
Sounds like Chas.
听着像是查斯在召唤
So much for privacy, huh?
好个"单独处理"哈
Ah, don't take it personally, luv.
别往心里去 亲爱的
Chas and I, we go way back.
查斯和我可是老交情了
Remember, stay inside.
记着 别出去
And, uh, don't go wandering.
还有 别到处乱逛
Did you know we were coming to a convent?
你知道目的地是个修道院吗
It's one gory detail she left out.
这个吓人的细节她忘说了
You should have brought Zed.
你真该把泽德带来
Don't you bloody start on me.
少跟我废话
Uh, excuse me, luv?
不好意思 亲爱的
You don't happen to know a British girl by the name
你认不认识一个叫安·玛丽·弗林的
of Anne Marie Flynn, do you? Fairly pretty, brunette.
英国姑娘 深褐色头发 老漂亮了
She kind of got this...
另外她还有点
Annie?
安妮
Estan conmigo. Gracias.
他们是来找我的 谢谢
Uh, it's great to see you.
见到你很高兴
John didn't need to drag you into this.
约翰不该把你也扯进来
I should've told him to come alone.
我就说该告诉他一个人来
That's another thing you should've told me.
你该告诉我的还不止这一件事
Sister.
修女
We can't talk here.
这里不方便说话
The police outside work
外面那些警♥察♥的上司
for the man whose wife was murdered.
就是此次被害人的丈夫
They questioned everyone who was here last night.
他们讯问了昨晚来过这里的每个人
No one saw anything.
但没人发现任何异常
By the look of the burn on your chest,
从你胸口的烙印来看
we're not looking for a human suspect.
凶手只怕不是个人类吧
It's gonna take more than an interrogation to find out what.
这种东西可不是讯问几个人就能查出来的
The police will be leaving for the funeral soon.
过一会儿警♥察♥就都去参加葬礼去了
You'll have an hour to look around.
你有一个小时的时间四周查查
Oh, come on, luv.
别这样 亲爱的
You're skipping all the juicy parts.
最生猛的部分你还没告诉我呢
No, I told you exactly what I saw.
我把亲眼所见都如实告诉你了
You can't just sit there in a bloody nun's habit,
你以为穿上一身修女服
and pretend we don't have nothing to cover.
就能假装纯洁高尚了吗
I always figured
我一直觉得
that one of us would flee to Mexico,
你我会有一人躲到墨西哥来
but I thought there'd be tequila involved.
但我想的是来这享受美酒
Or skinny-dipping.
或者去裸泳
More jokes.
还有心情说笑
That's incredible.
真是厉害
What happened to Astra didn't change you at all.
阿斯特拉的事真是一点都没有影响到你
Easy, Annie...
别激动 安妮
Don't call me that.
别这么叫我
I don't know how you do it,
我不知道你是怎么做到的
but my soul can't take another lost child.
但我的内心受不了再失去一个孩子了
I took a vow of service
我献身于上帝
to repent for my sins during that seance.
是为我在那次降神会上的罪孽忏悔
What about you?
你又做了什么
Just because I'm not hiding in a nunnery
我没有躲进修道院
don't mean I ignore my debts.
并不等于我忘了自己的罪业
Sometimes I even fly to Mexico on a moment's notice
有时候我还随叫随到 远赴墨西哥
to very little thanks.
哪怕对方毫不领情
Thanks?
领情
Oh, is that why you're here?
你就是为这个来的吗
I'm fresh out, but you should try the others.
我这没情可领 你不妨找别人试试
Ritchie, Gary,
里奇 加里
Judith...
朱迪斯
Have they called you with their gratitude?
他们有没有满怀感激地呼唤过你
There's no point reeling in the years, now, is there?
现在纠缠陈年旧事有什么意思呢 是吧
We need to figure out what kind of demonic killer
我们得搞清楚到底是何种恶魔
walks into the house of God without breaking a sweat.
居然能不费吹灰之力闯进上帝之所
Is this the only place it attacked?
恶魔只袭击了这里吗
Yes.
是的
That's from the mice.
那是老鼠洞
Not necessarily.
这可不一定
A lot of wall-dwellers target children.
许多墙居生物都以会孩子为目标
Duendes, fairies...
妖怪 精灵...
nursery demons.
育幼院恶魔
Grab the table, Chas.
把桌子搬过来 查斯
Our first job is to narrow down the category.
我们首先要做的就是缩小范围
Rune stones will tell us which team
如尼石会告诉我们凶手
our culprit plays for.
到底是何种生物
Hello.
你好
Can I help you?
需要我帮忙吗
It's all right, sister. They're just here to...
没事的 修女 他们是来...
Crime scene cleanup.
整理犯罪现场
Yes. There's a new mother coming in soon.
是的 有个新妈妈很快会住进来
Of course. Sorry to interrupt.
这样啊 很抱歉打扰了
One of the sisters saw you.
有个修女看见你
She thought you were El Cuycuy.
她以为你是夜魔
The bogeyman.
吓小孩的妖怪吗
And you just charged up here
而你就这么毫不胆怯地
with nothing but your wits.
带着伶牙俐齿前来质问
Woman after my own heart.
我就喜欢这样的女人
Good luck.
祝你们好运
You, too.
你也是
You can't even turn it off around a woman married to God?
你连嫁给上帝的女人都不放过吗
What, you mean Sister Flirtatious? She started it.
你说那个风♥骚♥修女 是她挑起的
If those cops are gonna be back in an hour,
如果警♥察♥一小时后就会回来
we gotta move fast.
那我们得赶紧了
Holy mother of earth,
神圣的大地之母
mother of the higher realm,
上界之母
guide my hand.
请指引我
Reveal the evil that dwelt here.
揭示躲藏于此的恶魔
What have we here?
这是什么
Whatever was here covered its tracks.
无论是什么恶魔 它掩藏了自己的行踪
Baby snackers aren't that sophisticated. This is good.
盗婴魔不会那么老练 这是好事
It means the kid might still be alive.
说明孩子可能还活着
We need a link to the child's soul.
我们需要一样能感应婴儿灵魂的物品
The placenta. It's buried in their backyard.
婴儿的胎盘 就埋在他们的后院
Local tradition. It's supposed to bring good luck.
这是当地的习俗 据说会带来好运
Fat lot of good that did.
那还真是管用
All right, you stay here. Watch for trouble.
你留在这 有情况通知我们
We've got some digging to do.
咱们去把胎盘挖出来吧
If the placenta's really buried in Hugo's back yard,
如果胎盘真的埋在雨果的后院
I can find it myself.
我自己就能找到
One spell will tell me if the tyke's alive.
一个咒语就能知道婴儿是否还活着
You can wait in the van,
你可以在车里等我
if you're afraid.
如果你害怕的话
Who said that I was afraid?
谁说我害怕了
Well, I figured it was that or you just took a spontaneous
如果不是害怕 那你一定是在来的路上
vow of silence on the ride over.
发了沉默之誓
It couldn't possibly be that I'm focused on finding a missing baby?
就不能是因为我想尽快找到失踪的婴儿吗
Or that I don't have anything to say to you?
或者是我没有话对你说呢
Annie, listen...
安妮 听着...
I know you don't trust me after the séance at Newcastle.
我知道纽卡斯尔的降神仪式后你就不信任我了
"Trust."
"信任"
You lost that before the séance.
你早在降神仪式之前就失去了
When you left my bed and went trawling for girls at the bar?
那晚你下了我的床就去酒吧勾搭别的女孩
My sheets weren't even cold, John.
我的床单还温着呢 约翰
Yeah.
没错
I saw you.
我看见了
Do you want that vow of silence back now?
现在你希望我发了沉默之誓吧
I didn't mean for you to see me that night.
那晚的行为我无意让你看见的
I'm sorry I hurt you.
如果伤害了你 我很抱歉
It's not just the sex or the seance, John.
这与性或是降神仪式无关 约翰
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表