剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
So this guy Jacob Shaw,
所以这个雅各布·肖
he believed he could create other worlds.
他相信自己能创造另一个世界
Ugh, you know, I saw Bloody Mary once in high school.
我读高中那会玩过一次血腥玛丽
Yeah, I opened my eyes,
我一睁开眼
and, bam, there she is.
突然之间 她就出现在我面前
You're not sitting near me when we do this.
待会我们玩的时候你别坐我旁边
Okay, okay, hey, hey, everyone, listen.
好了 好了 大家听着
He claimed with this book,
他说只要有这本书
he could travel to those worlds.
他就可以进入那些世界
Now, hand over the candle,
现在 都把手放到蜡烛上
and repeat after me.
然后跟着我念
Come on.
还喝呢
Sorry. Sorry. God.
抱歉 抱歉 受不了你
Doo-wat ak-em
[咒语]
ka ren el-bee shoit.
[咒语]
Doo-wat ak-em
[咒语]
ka ren
[咒语]
el-bee
[咒语]
shoit.
[咒语]
Doo-wat ak-em
[咒语]
ma-at.
[咒语]
Doo-wat ak-em
[咒语]
ma-at.
[咒语]
No... way.
不是吧
Adam?
亚当
Hello?
有人吗
Get down.
快蹲下
He can see you.
他能看到你
Please... please hide me.
求求你 快把我藏起来
Hide me.
把我藏起来
What was that?
刚才那是什么
Here's to you, old son.
这杯敬你的 哥们
Never the dull moment, eh?
咱们的人生还真是丰富多彩 不是吗
Well, if I was you, I wouldn't have much to say to me, either.
如果我是你 我也没什么好跟我说的
Wow, self-pity parade.
在这顾影自怜呢
Is this what you do when you're left to your own devices?
你一个人独处的时候就会这样吗
Well, what's the point in having a mirror that shows you the past
如果你有一面能看到过去的镜子 却不能沉溺于过去
if you can't wallow in it?
那还有什么意义
Now, Zed's on bed rest, and Chas is playing family man,
如今泽德在卧床休养 查斯在当居家好男人
so, if you don't mind, leave me to it.
如果你不介意 别来烦我
Have you checked the scry map?
你看过地图了吗
No.
没
And I don't intend to.
我也不想看
You know, even God rested.
上帝都休息了 何况是我
God rested because he'd finished creating the world.
上帝休息了是因为他已经完成了创世的任务
Your job is just heating up.
而你的任务才刚刚开始
There's an old friend you can still help, John,
还有个老朋友需要你的帮助 约翰
and it's in your own backyard.
就在这座城市里
I've only one friend in town.
我在这儿只有一个朋友
If you can call him that.
如果他算的话
And you're all he's got.
如今他只能靠你了
Well, that is a little less cryptic than usual,
这次怎么不像以前那样神秘兮兮的了
o' feathery one.
你这长翅膀的家伙
Seems you're getting used to breaking Daddy's rules, eh?
看来是习惯破坏你老爹订下的规则了是吗
Buddhists believe it's possible
佛教相信
to achieve a liberation from samsara,
人类可以从轮回中解脱
the repetitive cycle of birth and death.
即超脱生与死的循环
The idea of transcendence is found
超脱的理念在
across cultures all over the world.
全世界不同文化中都有提及
The ability to live on after death
死后精神继续存在的能力
or extend your experience beyond...
或者将你的经历延续...
Uh, all right, for, uh, next class,
好 下节课之前
just read ch-chapters,
大家记得预习...
um, 25 through 28. Thank you.
第25到28章 今天先到这里
I've got a question.
我有个问题
In order to achieve liberation
要想从生死循环中
from the cycle of life and death,
得以超脱
don't you have to fulfill your life's purpose?
难道不需要先完成自己的使命吗
Liberation is the purpose.
超脱就是一种使命
It's a state of peace.
它是一种内心宁静的境界
A state of peace that I-I was really,
一种我非常
really enjoying right up until this very moment.
非常享受的状态 直到这一刻之前
Whoa, is he all right?
他没事吧
He was just standing there.
他刚才就站在那里
He just collapsed.
突然就倒下了
Carter?
卡特
Carter.
卡特
He's not breathing.
他没有呼吸了
Carter? Carter, can you hear me?
卡特 卡特 能听到我说话吗
We had a... a deal.
我们...说好了的
I help you, and you-you do what?
我帮你 那你呢
You stay way away from me.
你离我远远的
Forever. And that was my every intention, Ritchie.
永远别来找我 我是想如此 里奇
No magic, no demons, no John Constantine whatso-damn-ever.
什么魔法恶魔康斯坦丁 都别来烦我
You swore it.
你发过誓的
You promised me.
你答应过我
Gary's dead, Ritchie.
加里死了 里奇
W...
等...
Wait.
等等
D... dead?
死...死了
I'm sorry to spring it on you like that, mate,
抱歉这么突然来找你 伙计
but, uh, now I have it on good authority
但我有确切消息证明
that something ill-natured is circling you
有种邪恶力量正如饿狼一般
like a pack of wolves,
在你周围虎视眈眈
and I'm not just gonna sit there and wait for it to attack.
我不会坐视不管 任由它袭击你
Why me? I...
为什么是我 我...
Have you noticed-- I-I teach class,
你看到没有 我上课
I hold office hours, and I go home.
答疑 然后回家
And I partake of a whole lot of sedatives in between.
除此之外还时不时服点镇静剂
And that's all I do.
我没做别的啊
What about the data-mining?
你研究的数据呢
You found any unusual spikes
最近你有没有发现
in activity around the campus here?
校园附近的数据有异常峰值
The data-mining.
数据研究
You know what?
你知道吗
You gaze at the chaos long enough...
你盯着那些乱七八糟的东西一段时间
can swallow you whole.
它们能把你生吞活剥了
I shut my program down.
那个项目我停了
You shut it down?
你停了
That's right.
没错
You know what I'm focusing on now?
知道我现在关注的是什么吗
Solutions.
解决问题的方法
What exactly are those solutions, Ritchie?
那都有什么方法 里奇
Oh, would you like to hear some...? Here's the first one.
你想知道吗 这就是第一个
Solutions.
解决方法
Yes, Adam.
什么事 亚当
Professor Simpson,
辛普森教授
I need to talk to you about my office hours today.
今天的课后答疑我去不了了
My friend Carter,
我朋友卡特
he, uh...
他...
he collapsed outside of his dorm.
他在宿舍外面倒下了
He's dead.
他死了
I...
我...
I'm so sorry, Adam.
很遗憾 亚当
What happened?
怎么回事
He just...
他突然...
stopped breathing.
就停止呼吸了
You-you just, you take whatever time you need.
听着 你想请多久的假都行
Don't worry about your office hours, okay, Adam?
别担心什么答疑了 好吗 亚当
What's wrong?
怎么了
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表