剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
You put it in his hand so you could break through to earth.
是你把羽毛塞到他的手里 以此进入人世
The ghouls were after the feather to bring it back to you?
残食鬼是为了把羽毛还给你才穷追不舍的
You make it sound so easy.
你们说得容易
I faked the heavenly angel part.
没错 我是假扮成了圣天使
Pain-- that was real.
但那种痛苦 是真真切切的
Hell must have prepared you well.
看来你在地狱里学到了不少东西
I'll never go back there.
谁都别想让我回地狱
Lift the spell, or I will kill her.
解开封咒 不然我就杀了她
I deserve to be out there.
这个世界属于我
I served loyally for lifetimes.
我一向忠心耿耿 小心侍奉
Then I was cast out of heaven for one indiscretion.
就因为一次小小的过失就被逐出天堂
What did you do?
你做了什么
I killed a mortal.
我杀了一个凡人
I wanted to see how easy it would be.
我就是想知道杀死他们有多容易
You're the only one who can stop this.
只有你能让她住手
You know I can't.
你知道我不能这样做
You mean you won't.
那是你不想这样做
Help her!
快救她
You're either in this bloody fight with me, or you're not.
要么与我并肩作战 要么就走人
Come on.
快动手
You know the rules!
你很清楚规则
Manny!
曼尼
Guess you're on your own.
看来你要孤军奋战了
Your angel did what they always do--
这就是你的天使盟友最擅长的
Nothing!
不闻不问
Like hell.
你错了
John?
约翰
What is this?
这是什么
No.You don't want to hold that for too long, luv.
最好别一直拿着它 亲爱的
That's concentrated evil.
那可是浓缩的邪恶核心
I know I've disappointed more than a few of you.
我知道我让大家失望了
Got amends to make.
我必须弥补犯下的罪行
I've, uh, felt the light of an angel
我感受过天使的光芒
and the hand of the devil.
也曾陷于恶魔之掌
Though those are forces much greater than we are,
尽管那些力量远比我们强大
the only thing more powerful is our ability to choose.
但唯一比它们更强大的 是我们选择的自♥由♥
If you'll open your hymnals to page 6♥4♥,
请将你们的赞美诗集翻到6♥4♥页
"All glory be thine."
"荣耀属主"
The preacher's back in his church,
那传教士又重新回到了教堂
still fighting desperately to make amends for his sin,
仍然在坚持弥补他的罪恶
for the mistake that haunts him,
为了他之前犯下的过失
hoping it's not too late to change his fate.
希望仍然来得及改变他的命运
Do you really think
你真的认为
the preacher and I have anything in common?
我和那传教士有任何相似之处吗
You should know by now I don't have all the answers.
如今你应该明白 我并不是无所不知
She fooled us all, mate.
她骗了我们所有人 伙计
And that's not something I admit to lightly.
尽管我十分不愿承认
There's just
只是...
one thing i can't wrap my head around, though, and that's...
有一件事我怎么都想不通 那就是
how the bloody hell she managed to break through.
她是如何闯过界限的
The barrier between hell and earth is getting thinner, John.
地狱与人世之间的界限正日益减弱
Thinner than it's ever been.
前所未有的薄弱
Consequence of the Rising Darkness?
是因为黑暗崛起的缘故吗
But you saved the day.
但你拯救了我们
That's the kind of faith I can get behind.
这才是我愿意相信的信仰
I will face consequences for my actions.
我的所作所为是有后果的
But what Imogen did...
但伊莫金做的这一切
Shouldn't have been possible.
她本不可能做到的
Seems anything that has the will to leave hell
看来不管是什么东西想逃出地狱
will find a way.
它们终将找到法子
But when they do,
但当那一刻到来之时
we'll be waiting for them.
我们会准备好迎接他们
Hello.
你好
Don't tell me there's another Giancarlo's in town.
别告诉我镇里还有另一家詹卡洛餐馆
Eddie.
埃迪
I completely forgot.
我完全忘了
Oh, I-I can wait if you want.
没事 我可以在这等你
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
I just don't know if I'll be any good tonight.
但我今晚真的没什么心情
Can we do this some other time?
我们能改天再约吗
Yeah, of course.
当然可以
Thank you. um, I'm sorry you came all that way.
谢了 抱歉让你白跑一趟
It's no problem at all. Take the time you need.
没关系的 你好好休息
Thanks.
谢谢
Bye.
再见
She's not coming.
她不会来了
Not tonight.
今晚是不来了
Soon, then.
但不会久了
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表