剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
And it wouldn't be the first one I've dealt with.
我也不是第一次对付这种人了
So, shall we?
我们开始吧
Just like back in the day, eh?
这一幕似曾相识 是吗
Yeah, a little too much like it.
是啊 简直再相似不过了
Doo-wat ak-em ka ren el-bee shoit.
[咒语]
Doo-wat ak-em ma-at.
[咒语]
Doo-wat ak-em ka ren el-bee shoit.
[咒语]
Doo-wat ak-em ma-at.
[咒语]
Ritchie.
里奇
That's the real bogeyman.
那才是真正的妖怪
Come on.
来吧
We need to find Lily now.
我们得赶紧找到莉莉
Of course, a dead end.
好吧 是个死胡同
A fitting choice for our mad architect.
一看就是疯子建筑师的手笔
Uh, John, wait.
约翰 等等
I can do this.
我有办法
I studied the principles of other planes.
我研究过其它位面的构成原理
I can do this, John.
我有办法了 约翰
I can overwrite his world.
我可以覆写他的世界
I know it.
我知道的
You're bloody doing it, mate.
你真办到了 老兄
Nifty.
漂亮
Very nifty.
非常漂亮
John.
约翰
Please.
求求你
Hide me.
把我藏起来
He's watching.
他在看着
Who are you?
你是谁
Where's Shaw?
肖在哪里
I'm Jacob Shaw.
我就是雅各布·肖
And who are you?
你是谁
So the legend's true.
看来传说是真的了
You did come here to escape.
你真的逃到这躲了起来
I came here to live.
我来这里是为了生存
You're an arrogant, bloody sod, aren't you?
你还真是个自命不凡的可怜虫
You're here to mutilate and murder.
你来这里只是为了破坏和谋杀
Beings of my own creation.
都是我自己创造出来的存在
Those students you butchered,
你屠♥杀♥的那些学生
they didn't just leap out of your imagination.
他们可不只是你的想象
They were flesh and blood.
他们都是活生生的人
Yes, and they invaded my space.
没错 可他们侵入了我的领域
My world, my rules.
我的世界 我做主
It's a lesson you're about to learn.
这是你即将学到的教训
Boy, you are a waste, man.
哥们 你还真是疯得够彻底的
You're just a psychopath, hacking up...
你就是个神经病 到处伤害...
These wounds, Ritchie, they're his reality, not yours.
里奇 这些伤是他的现实 不是你的
You're the greater mind here.
你的意志力比他更强大
You can beat this guy!
你可以打败他
Ritchie.
里奇
In this place, you...
在这里 一切...
You decide.
由你决定
Ritchie, look at me. Look at me.
里奇 看着我 看着我
Ritchie, look at me. look at me.
里奇 看着我
I believe in you, old son.
我相信你 伙计
Now, bloody do it!
所以赶紧反抗吧
Do it!
反抗吧
Some god you turned out to be, Shaw.
你这上帝当得还真不咋地 肖
You forgot the sun.
你忘了太阳
No...
不
No! Oh, yes.
不要 这就对了
All this time you spent here,
你在这里这么长时间
you could've been building worlds.
你本可以创造一个全新的世界
You could've been redefining life and how we live it.
你可以重塑生命以及生活方式
The day you gave into your weakness, Shaw,
你向自己的软弱屈服的那一天 肖
that was the day you became obsolete.
就是你被淘汰之日
This is my world!
这是我的世界
Not anymore.
不再是了
We have to get out of here.
我们得离开这里
This way, mate. come on.
这边 老兄 快
Come on, Ritchie.
快点 里奇
Okay.
好的
Nice job, Ritchie.
干得好 里奇
You even got the temperature right.
你甚至把温度都设定对了
Lily.
莉莉
What's happening?
发生了什么
Shaw's world is collapsing.
肖的世界在崩塌
We need to get out of here right now. Let's go!
我们得马上离开这里 走吧
What are you doing? we have to go!
你在干什么 我们得走了
This is as far as we go.
我们只能到这里了
No.
不
No! no! no!
不不不
No! no! no!
不不不
No! they're all still in there! we have to do something!
不 他们还在里边 我们得做点什么
There's nothing we can do for them.
我们无能为力了
Come on! it's too late!
来吧 已经太迟了
Nothing we could've done, Lily.
我们已经无能为力了 莉莉
They only existed inside that house.
他们只能存在于那座房♥子中
Shaw's gone forever.
如今肖不在了
Their souls are free now.
他们的灵魂就能自♥由♥
On to the next journey.
得到真正的解脱
Look at me.
看着我
It's your turn.
到你了
Oh... hold on a minute, squire. And if I go back,
等等 伙计 如果我回去了
what happens to you?
你怎么办
I stay here.
我会留在这里
Here happens to be an elaborate figment
这里只是你那混沌不清的神智
of your confused imagination.
幻想出来的一个虚幻世界罢了
What was it you said to me in there?
还记得你在里面怎么跟我说的吗
I decide what's real.
我决定什么是真实
This is it.
这就是了
John, this is the reality that I want.
约翰 这就是我想要的现实
Simplicity. And endless possibility.
简单 却又充满无尽可能
This, John, this is, this is paradise.
约翰 这里就是天堂
Oh, what makes you think that after a decade,
你怎么知道过个十年
you won't go off your trolley like Shaw?
你不会像肖一样发疯
Shaw was mad to begin with.
肖从一开始就是个疯子
I'll do it right.
我不会像他那样的
I'll build a world here.
我会在这里创造一个新世界
I'll invent and create and thrive.
挥洒我的无尽想象 让这里充满生机
You know what? I've already lost
知道吗 这场战斗中
one good friend to this fight.
我已经失去了一个好友
and I'm not losing another, so I'm calling you on your rubbish,
我不想再失去一个 所以我才不信你那鬼话
Ritchie Simpson. If you stay here,
里奇·辛普森 如果留在这里
you will go balmy.
你会发疯的
Balmier than you already are, if that's at all possible.
可能的话 甚至比你现在还疯
Better here than back home.
那也比回去好
At least,
至少
in this world, I can forget about
在这个世界 我可以忘记
the darkness closing in on us, John.
黑暗正在向我们步步逼近 约翰
Look, I just don't,
我只是不想...
I don't want to be afraid anymore, John.
我不想再害怕了 约翰
Fine.
行
That's fine.
你就留这吧
Indulge yourself, Ritchie.
放纵自己 里奇
Just like Shaw.
就像肖一样
You're two visionary peas in a bloody pod.
你们俩疯子还真是一个模子里刻出来的
But do me a favor.
但帮我个忙
Don't lie to yourself.
别骗自己
This isn't about you creating something new.
你留在这才不是为了创造新世界
This is about you running away.
你是为了逃避
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表