剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
It's funny, your timing here.
你来的时机真是有意思
You know, if I didn't know better,
要是不知情的话
I'd say you're trying to keep me away from this here fountain.
我会以为你只是希望骗我离开喷泉呢
Let's go.
跟我走
Now.
马上
Okay.
好吧
I'll just rinse out my bowl.
我把碗冲干净就走
Forgive me, Sister.
抱歉 修女
Your name slipped my mind.
我把你的名字忘了
Lillith, is it?
莉莉丝 是吗
Durgia.
德吉娅
Naamah.
娜玛
Lamashtu.
拉玛什图
Where are the babies?
你把孩子藏哪了
Wow. You live here by yourself?
不是吧 你一个人住这里啊
I'm house-sitting.
我只是帮忙看♥房♥♥子的
Well, you have very interesting friends.
那你的朋友还真是奇特
Yes, I do have very interesting friends.
是啊 我确实有些很奇特的朋友
It's nice, right?
很棒不是吗
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
是吧
I can't wait for you to meet them when they get home.
真等不及让他们回来见见你了
They love interrogations.
他们最喜欢严刑拷打了
Why are you following me?
你为什么跟踪我
Your father wants you home.
你父亲想让你回家
What did you say?
你说什么
We just want to talk to you, Mary.
我们只是想和你谈谈 玛丽
Don't you ever, ever call me that again!
永远不许 再这么叫我
Her name isn't Luisa.
她不叫路易莎
It's Lamashtu.
是拉玛什图
Eve's youngest sister and a bit of a glorified vampire.
夏娃最小的妹妹 说白了就是只吸血鬼
I taught you about Lamashtu.
关于拉玛什图的一切还是我教你的
She doesn't kidnap her prey.
她不会绑♥架♥猎物
What does she do?
那她会怎么做
Lamashtu enjoys babies for their nutritional value.
拉玛什图喜欢享受婴儿的营养价值
But lucky for you, she's curbing her hunger,
不过你很幸运 她在克制自己的食欲
though I can't conceive why.
虽然我明白她为什么这么做
Lamashtu lives to feed.
拉玛什图就是为捕食而活的
Maybe the question is--
也许问题在于
what makes Hugo's litter worth keeping alive?
为什么她选择不杀雨果的后代
We're nobodies, good Catholics.
我们只是普通人 虔诚的天主教♥徒♥
I've got nothing to hide from you.
我没什么好隐瞒的
Maybe someone's hiding something from you.
那也许是有人向你隐瞒了什么
And what about the rest of your family?
你其余的家人呢
Who knows your roots?
谁了解你的家族
How about my grandmother, Pia.
我的祖母 皮娅
She was born in Chile.
她出生于智利
Great, I have a way with older women.
真好 我最擅长跟年长的女性打交道了
Thank you, abuelita.
谢谢你 祖母
Is that Mateo?
这就是马特奥吗
No, no, I'm just a friend of Hugo's.
不不 我只是雨果的一个朋友
I have some questions about Chile.
我想请教几个关于智利的问题
He said that you're the expert.
他说您可是专家
Chile? Pia, listen to me.
智利 皮娅 听我说
Something is coming after our babies.
有东西想夺走我们的后代
Something inhuman.
某种非人类的生物
Martina is dead, abuelita.
玛蒂娜已经死了 祖母
Why would someone be targeting us?
为什么有人要针对我们家族
God help us.
上帝 救救我们
They are back.
他们回来了
Who is, Mrs. Lopez?
谁回来了 洛佩斯夫人
La Brujeria.
邪巫团
La Brujeria.
邪巫团
They are tracking us down.
它们一直在搜寻我们族人
Gathering new blood.
收集新生之血
I've never heard of La Brujeria.
我从没听说过这邪巫团
They were powerful warlocks in Chile long before it was Chile.
他们是早在智利之前就存在的强大巫师
It's prehistoric stuff-- they've been gone for eons.
是很原始的物种 早就灭绝了
No, not gone.
不 没有灭绝
In hiding.
是藏起来了
How come I've never heard of them?
为什么我从没听说过它们
Because they don't exist anymore.
因为它们已经不存在了
When I was a girl,
当我还是个小女孩的时候
my grandfather was one of those monsters.
我祖父曾经是这群怪物的成员之一
They live to cause pain.
他们活着就为了制♥造♥痛苦
My father ran away for all of us.
我父亲为了我们 逃离了家族
Don't add up.
说不通
Brujeria wielded a magic the world hasn't seen
妖巫团自上帝创世之后
since God turned on the lights.
就在使用世人未曾见识过的魔法了
He struck them down.
上帝铲除了它们
Not even hell would give them asylum. They were annihilated.
就算地狱也不会庇护它们 它们灭绝了
You don't believe her?
你不信她的话
I can't believe them.
我不敢相信它们
I don't have a spell to shut down the Brujeria, Anne Marie.
我没有能制♥服♥妖巫团的魔法 安·玛丽
Nobody does.
没人有
She's speaking gibberish.
她在胡言乱语
Then why are you scared?
那你为什么在害怕
I'm not scared.
我没害怕
If the Brujeria were back, we'd know it, all right?
如果妖巫团回来了 我们会知道的
It wouldn't be subtle, there would be...
肯定不会这么安静 绝对会有...
Bugger me.
该死
What is it?
怎么了
The rising darkness,
黑暗崛起
it's, uh, what I checked myself out of the asylum to fight.
我离开疯人院就是为了与这个抗争
If the Brujeria are behind it...
如果这背后就是妖巫团搞的鬼...
I can see it now-- it's not that you don't care,
我现在明白了 不是你不关心
it's that you can't care about anybody and do what you do.
而是你无法一边关心别人一边做这些事
I think I did come here to hide.
我来这里确实是想逃避
And it doesn't work.
但是却失败了
Under this disguise,
在这身伪装之下
I'm the same scared girl I was at Newcastle.
我依旧是纽卡斯尔时那个胆怯的女孩
Disguise.
伪装
If Lamashtu wants a baby with Hugo's blood,
如果拉玛什图想要有雨果血脉的婴儿
then I say we give her one.
那我们就给她一个
Once we fill the poultry with Hugo's blood,
一旦我们把鸡里填满雨果的血
I'll use a glamour spell to make it look like an infant.
我会用伪装咒语让它看起来像个婴儿
We'll hand it off to our evil lady friend,
然后送给咱们那邪恶的女性朋友
and she will kindly lead us to her baby stash.
她就会欣然带我们去藏婴儿的地方了
If Lamashtu is working for the Brujeria,
如果拉玛什图是为妖巫团办事的
you'd be walking right onto their radar.
那你就直接成为妖巫的目标了
Well, I didn't say there weren't risks.
我又没说没有风险
How do you know she won't attack you first?
你怎么知道她不会先攻击你
I'll present the baby as a mother's offering.
我会将这个婴儿当成母亲的献祭品
She'll have no reason to hurt me.
她没有理由伤害我
You tried to kill Lamashtu. She won't come near you.
你曾想杀拉玛什图 她不会接近你的
No, that's a good point.
这倒是个问题
I'll have to dress as a woman.
我还得装扮成女人
Just need me a skirt and a wig.
我需要条裙子和假发
Stop it. Stop what?
省省吧 省什么
This kind of pathetic ruse might have worked with Gary Lester,
你这种小伎俩或许对加里·莱斯特管用
but I think I deserve a little more respect.
但你不至于这么看不起我吧
I have no idea what you're talking about, luv.
我不知道你在说什么 亲爱的
You need me to make this offering. You're counting on it.
你想要我自告奋勇 你就等着我开口呢
Look, we had our shot at life, Annie.
我们过去是有不少火花 安妮
We've made our mistakes, but these-these are...
我们也犯过错误 但这些是...
They're babies.
他们还都是婴儿
No price is too high to save the innocent.
为了拯救无辜 任何代价都是值得的
Thank you for your honesty.
谢谢你的诚实
I'll make the handoff.
我会去送
You don't need to fight.
你没必要反抗
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表