剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表
Our father wants what's best for you.
我们的父亲是为了你好
Oh, so he's your father, too, now, is he?
他现在也成了你父亲了吗
Funny.
真有意思
I don't remember you from my childhood.
我小时候可不记得有你这个人
Maybe it's because I spent most of it in a locked room.
可能因为大部分时间我都被反锁在了房♥间里
That was for your protection.
那是为了你的安全着想
You know what you mean to us.
你知道你对我们意味着什么
You're our salvation.
你是我们的救星
Eddie.
埃迪
Is that even your real name?
这都不是你真名吧
How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
We're the crusade. Our believers are everywhere.
我们是圣临十字军 信徒无所不在
We will always find you.
想找总能找到你的
Damn it, Eddie!
该死 埃迪
You led them up here?
你把他们引到这里来了
You don't know what they are!
你根本不知道他们是什么人
One more step,
别过来
and i'll kill him.
不然我就杀了他
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
You should be. Could've made this much easier on all of us.
确实 你本可以让大家都省去不少麻烦的
Awake or asleep?
敬酒还是罚酒
Your choice.
你自己选
May be a few minutes before Lamashtu arrives, but
拉玛什图估计很快就会现身
she'll sniff out the blood.
她会循着血液的味道而来
Now, do you remember the words?
还记得你要怎么说吗
Take this child into your dark womb
请将这孩子带去你的黑暗巢穴
and give it eternal life.
赐予它不朽的生命
You know...
你知道
You know you never had anything to repent for.
你并没有什么好忏悔的
Newcastle.
关于纽卡斯尔的事
That was my failure.
那都是我的错
You don't owe nothing for that.
你不需为此负责
You're wrong, John.
你错了 约翰
I owe an anxious 15-year-old boy
我亏欠了一个缺乏自我价值认同
with no self worth.
焦虑迷失的十五岁男孩
Always hiding from your father and aching for a mum.
时刻躲避着你的父亲 渴望母亲的关爱
Should've shagged you then,
我当时就该跟你上♥床♥的
but instead I introduced you to my world.
但我却带你进入了我的世界
It was a world of wonders.
那是个奇妙的世界
Which you followed into hell.
但却带你走向了地狱
You are my failure, John.
你变成这样是我的错 约翰
It's a matter of perspective.
你我的看法不同罢了
What is this?
这是什么
The icon of Pazuzu.
帕祖祖像
It's a bastardly demon.
是个十分可恶的恶魔
Used to be Lamashtu's soul mate.
曾经是拉玛什图的挚爱
But now she hates his guts.
现在却对他恨之入骨
I can relate.
我能理解她的感受
Take this child into your dark womb
请将这孩子带去你的黑暗巢穴
and give it eternal life.
赐予它不朽的生命
She fell for it.
她上钩了
Of course she did.
她当然会
Hugo, no.
雨果 不要
Hugo, stop!
雨果 站住
If you want to see your son alive,
如果你还想保住你儿子性命
you got to let us do what we do.
就得放手让我们去做
Look, I know your heart's in the right place,
我知道你这么做是担心孩子
but you'll kill him.
但你这样做会害了他
Okay, go. go. go. Take-take this!
好 快去 带上枪
No, I have no use for that. I'll take it.
不 我用不着这个 我用
I'm guessing that our lady friend just discovered
我猜我们的朋友已经发现
that her baby is really a bloody chicken.
她其实抱了只死鸡
It's not a good idea to split up.
分开行动可不太明智
We have to. we can't lose her now.
我们别无选择 现在可不能跟丢她
If you need me, scream.
如果需要我 你们就大叫
That won't be a problem for me.
这我没问题
I knew that spell wouldn't last forever.
我就知道咒语管用不了太久
The Pazuzu icon. Give it to me.
帕祖祖像呢 给我
Bring me the young bruja.
把婴儿给我
John, give me Diego.
约翰 把迭戈给我
The way I see it,
这么看来
I've got something you're supposed to deliver intact.
我手上的是你需要悉心护送的东西
Am I wrong?
我没说错吧
John, that's an innocent child.
约翰 那是个无辜的婴儿
You're working for the Brujeria. why?
你在为妖巫团做事 为什么
If you don't answer me,
如果你不回答我
so help me God, I will snap the neck
我发誓 我会亲手掐死
of your precious little cargo
你这件宝贵的货物
and then you'll have to explain to them why you failed.
然后你就得向他们解释为何你失败了
Now, why are you working for the Brujeria?
说 为什么要为妖巫团做事
They're expanding my domain.
他们在为我开拓疆域
In hell?
在地狱吗
On earth.
在人间
John, don't do this.
约翰 别这么做
Don't play this game.
别玩这套把戏
How? what's their plan? Not now.
怎么做 他们的计划是什么 快住手
Or maybe i'll just drown the kid, eh?
不说我就淹死这婴儿
John, stop this! Give me Diego now!
约翰 住手 快把迭戈给我
You've got three seconds to tell me what kind of mayhem
你有三秒钟时间告诉我 他们到底准备
they're gonna unleash.
如何为害人间
What is their plan?!
他们的计划是什么
They've figured out how to break the boundary.
他们找到了打破界限的方法
Hell and earth will become one.
地狱与人间将合而为一
No more hiding like cowards in the shadows.
我们不必再如胆小鬼一般躲在暗处
we'll live in the open, and you'll be the ones hiding.
我们将行走在光明之下 要躲藏的会是你们
But there'll be no hiding from us.
但你们逃不出我们的掌心
You'll be ours.
人类终将属于我们
So that's what's on the way.
原来这就是即将发生的事
Ambitious.
野心不小啊
Too bad you won't see it.
可惜你看不到那一天了
You don't have the power to stop me.
你没有能力阻止我
No man does.
没人能阻止我
I bet your old mate Pazuzu sees things differently.
恐怕你的老情人帕祖祖可不这么认为
How 'bout i just leave you two lovebirds to...
不如我就让你们小俩口在这...
sort it out, eh?
叙叙旧 怎么样
Kaskassu sutu ilu,
[咒语]
il pazuzu.
[咒语]
Kunu...
[咒语]
...bel-palluhi
[咒语]
nabu kunu utukku!
[咒语]
John?!
约翰
We're alive! we're on our way!
我们没事 马上就出去
I'll take care of them from here.
把他们两个都交给我吧
Time to go home now.
是时候回家了
No!
不
No!
不
Is everybody okay?
大家都没事吧
Right as rain, mate.
不能再好了 哥们
Go. now.
快走 快
Is there another one?
还有另一个婴儿吗
What is that?
那是什么
It can't be.
这不可能
An invunche.
是畸婴魔
We have to run.
我们得赶紧逃
No, no, no, no, no, no. It'll just attack us.
不行的 那只会让它来攻击我们
We can't outrun it.
我们跑不过它
What do we do?
那现在怎么办
I...
我...
I've got no idea.
我不知道
No, no, no. you shoot that gun,
别啊 你一开枪
剧集 | 康斯坦丁(2014) | 导航列表